>unrest in France, Macron losing support
>unrest in the UK
>Brazil in an energy crisis
>economic crisis in Argentina
>Turkish lira crashing and burning
>brewing race war in SA

Is it, dare I say it, happening?
pic not related

Attached: 26065236_548473262211627_2184639513156911104_n.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qG2HwH1JkAI
pollofpolls.eu/IT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: thicc.webm (512x384, 1.75M)

>Is it, dare I say it, happening?

No. It never happens. Nothing ever happens.

Can we discuss this picture further?

>tfw /tv/ mods never gave him or John Dunsworth a sticky when they died

Attached: 1516599859224.jpg (555x504, 139K)

fegalvao_ on IG

Attached: 31112838_375657292951957_7647404147741818880_n.jpg (1080x1349, 100K)

Maybe. I'd say the crises in South Africa and Brazil are the ones that deserve the most watching right now - they seem like the ones most likely to blow up into something with an actual body count. There's also the upcoming offensive in Syria (that might cause another round of US strikes) and the US-NK Singapore Summit to consider

I'd like to bend her over that wall and pound her ass into oblivion

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

youtu.be/qG2HwH1JkAI

dayyyum

Facefucking her must be so fucking good

Attached: IMG_8029.png (750x1334, 1.21M)

oh btw you forgot the impending market crash in Canada because of MBS

She does have a pretty face and a nice set of lips

Hoping for Brazilian military coup and white victory in the upcoming South African race war

This.

Attached: 1526606809658.jpg (431x767, 47K)

And the cutie is only 18. Oh Jesus that hip to waist ratio. HNNNNNNNNG

Midget legs

Shit genetics, will not create athletic children.

>he doesn't like his girls petite
S m h

>being short is bad
>literally 98% world population under 6'

Kek 10/10. Bitch is fine as fuck.

>falling for another photoshopped instagram thot

her definition looks fake as fuck and it changes every other photo

Attached: 11118031_10203373184605144_8708999954530778650_n.jpg (720x530, 25K)

HNNNNNNGGGG

Short legs on girls are super cute desu.

>not wanting long legged 6'3+ children

No fucking wonder everyone thinks you're all beta virgins

Trips of truth. Only get with short girls who have an otherwise tall family.

Attached: 31a91df17adaa45d2b4e3190a1755d5f.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

its just usa consolidating with beggar theigh neighbour policies across the globe.

its more about capital-flight and braindrain than some grand catastrophe.

No. France is the most stable country in the west with Germany right now.

Attached: Snifff-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

You bang short girls for fun, not for children. The exception being if you intend to Gengis Khan the planet.

>Rainbow umbrella
Damnit you Bulgarians are bunch of faggots. Unironically KYS

Attached: fuck bulgaria.jpg (680x693, 156K)

>swedish educational system

Hmm, strange. I have the feeling the left throws a riot every week or so in Paris.

Italy has to kick off. The fucking President is trying to force an EU coup, for the second fucking time.

Not one step back Lega -5Star for total victory.

Explicame

>sweden
>calling anyone else faggot

Please stop. I'm on day 7

They'll likely just do another election and MS5/Lega will gain even more seats. Might be a supermajority or whatever. The EU has very little power over that country at this point, if Juncker were smart he'd go full fascist on it and put the country under German control and keep flooding migrants in until there are no Italians left

>Sven is so mindfucked that he believes anything to do with rainbows is Gay pride.
In sane countries, the rainbow belongs to the children

die

You forgot impending race war in South Africa and Jews trying to start a nuclear war with Iran. It is happening and has been happening for years. The entire world is unraveling at an accelerating pace. What a time to be alive brothers

Attached: 29541049_1003038479855619_1601208677891503273_n.jpg (720x699, 27K)

The idea of a rainbow belonging to people seems silly in and of itself.

O wait no you didnt forget SA

Clean room
Clean mirror
>impossible or trap

>swedish calling anyone a faggot

Attached: 1517854758215.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

The world is on a pendulum. It took a long swing to the left, and now it's coming back home.

>>right wing expected to win in the coming election in Sweden

Try again.

Attached: kippa.jpg (720x405, 39K)

to be fair, at least SD actually wants to remedy their migration crisis. It'll be a while before Sweden is truly right-wing; they bent the knee even in the days of colonialism. Watch the movie Zulu, the emotional pacifist preacher dude is a Swede.

>America not on the list for happenings

Part of me is thankful and yet the other part worries that the acceleration is slowing.

You forgot Ireland legalising abortion.

Yeah, it is very possible Lega+5* could snatch 60% of the vote if new elections happen later this year. Current polls -pollofpolls.eu/IT tho expect those numbers to grown.

>every book on the bookshelf has never been opened.
Oh, roastie

Oh 60% is a conservative estimate, I got them going 70%+. Euroscepticism is becoming commonplace in Italy, moreso than anywhere else. I would assume M5S carries the south of the country while Lega takes the north and the lefties maybe get Emilia-Romagna and that's it.

Like I said, the EU is only making the situation worse. Mattarella will likely get sacked either way, giving the right/whatever M5S is complete control of government.

This guy gets it.
Its quite obvious that (((they))) wont allow Esoteric Techno-Fascists to take power but SD is much better than your open borders leftists.

Its like the situation with Trump; He obviously wont Gas the kikes and race war now, but he ISN'T Hillary Clinton who openly supported Open Border policies and amnesty for Illegals

Holy shit, that girl is hot.

Things are primed, now time to burn it down

No nothing will happen France will keep becoming blacker, UK will put its people on the knees again, Brazil will get some people killed before things return to normal, Argentina always burn their economy with no survivors and Italy will not impeach their president.

The "left" is small as fuck and divided. Protests/riots are very common here, it's a way of life, so we don't care.

Bear with me, but even HRC wasn't a necessarily terrible option. The Democratic party doesn't run very liberal candidates. Sure they import spics which is why we need to vote Republican, but Obama and HRC are neoliberals through and through; HRC supported traditionally conservative policies back in the 1990s.

Had Sanders gotten the nomination I would have been worried. He's more of a centrist than a leftist, but he definitely has leftist sympathies and those are popular on college campuses.

There were already too much happenings in the US, now you all should keep an eye on the EU.
Hopefully they get an absolute majority to amend the constitution tho the Constitutional court which is packed with leftist judges has the final word and that worries me. Impeachment processes are also decided by the same court.

>173236732
>ebola making a comeback
>full-blown constitutional crisis in Italy
>brewing political crisis in Spain
>right wing expected to win in the coming election in Sweden
>unrest in the UK
>brewing race war in SA

Hmmmmmm it seems like something is wrong. As the people currently holding power what should we do with this situation.

I know! Double down

I would call you a black pilled faggot but I know you may be right. Fucking hell, if it wasnt for those EU gibs we and V4 would've been extremely eurosceptic.

I'm sure if the judges try shit at this point it will give a casus belli to M5S and Lega to basically revolt. Italians especially are fed up with the debt and migrant crises, and are willing to elect extremist parties to fulfill their ideologies. Mattarella and the Courts stand in the way of that, and they, especially the judges, were not elected by the people.

This whole atmosphere of perfect democracy and pacifism will not last much longer. I can see the Italian people taking matters into their own hands to challenge the globalists and the EU. Whether it happens remains to be seen, but tensions are reaching a boiling point in some countries.

>overthot costume
aaaaaaaaaaand waifu gone

T H I C C

You could be worse like us for example since our government has the lowest absorption rate of EU gibs yet everybody love european principles and want to emulate the West.

Meh, our corrupt govt sucks Merkel's and Juncker's dicks at every possible chance.

Attached: 17933978_455168704816000_154191065388154880_n.jpg (556x540, 49K)

We do it both sides one goes for US and Israel the other political parties go for EU and Merkel.

There will be no happening. Just a steady decline into oblivion.

Attached: xa13.jpg (572x430, 41K)

THICC

Attached: 22158958_1731272657179476_1563359196571762688_n.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

Here's my take on all of them:

>ebola making a comeback
Won't do much; might kill off a few niggers in the jungle but even then it won't drastically affect the populations of these countries. The West will continue to send aid and their Jewish doctors will continue to find cures to save the blacks. However, when things do crash, 90% of Africa's population will die. Mark my words.

>full-blown constitutional crisis in Italy
I see another election happening, and the MS5/Lega getting more power. What happens afterwards depends on how good the standing government is. If things go as usual, the left will take power again because that's how the pendulum swings. However, this is definitely a fun situation, especially since the president could get sacked for being a leftist.

>brewing political crisis in Spain
I dont know anything about this. Sorry

>right wing expected to win in the coming election in Sweden
SD will certainly gain ground. Whether they can get a majority or just a hung parliament remains to be seen. Sweden is in pretty bad shape, and are due for a right-wing reactionary movement.

The French are an incredibly stupid people. It would take a lot more than Macron to get shit on to establish a right-wing presidency. Le Pen's movement to the 2nd round was promising but FN got blown out just because the leftists caucused with the centrists. I just don't see a path to victory in France right now.

>unrest in the UK
The British seem deadset on killing their people's own rights as a means of maintaining the status quo. They might be the first manifestation of a true Orwellian state. That being said, the rest of the world isn't there yet, and the British people will likely find ways to tune in to American radio channels where they get unbiased news. The UK is perhaps in the worst shape of any country in Europe right now, and will need a miracle to be saved.

cont

Attached: 22793938_688990941304122_190933402503872512_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

I have a feeling they compromise on this; i mean I don't know too much about this one either, but it seems like something that can be solved without bloodshed.

don't know anything about this, doubt it leads to anything of substance tho.

Erdogan would likely just establish a military government if the economy crashed to keep control. He has the Muslim government angle going and almost complete authoritarian control so nothing will happen here except maybe an extension towards a dictatorship.

>brewing race war in SA
The whites have no chance here. There are so many niggers in SA compared to them, and while the whites control land and police forces, we saw in Rhodesia that numbers simply will not work out. Now given the USSR doesn't exist anymore to fund the ANC, there might be a chance for the whites if the West doesn't intervene. However, in order for the whites to win they need to commit mass genocide and ethnic cleansing, which, while awesome would draw the UN into the conflict to save the blacks and give a casus belli to kill all whites in future conflicts.

>tfw dutch
manlets btfo

Attached: tfw dutch.png (1437x834, 94K)

There were 300k people in Rhodesia compared to 4.5 million in RSA

white people, of course

>being self reported
Hahahahahhaa cuck

>>unrest in France, Macron losing support

Ignorant idiot.

>Antifa = unrest
No
Try again nigger.
Macron has more support, in percentage of popular opinion than his 2 predecessors combined.
You're ignorant. France is very peaceful, except for your usual minority of regressive leftist, who hold no real power because leftism has had it's reform 50 years ago. (May 1968, real unrest)

Idiots on this board never cease to amaze me

almost every week in fact, nothing new
come back for the next police hitpoint, we'll discuss about a happening (and not the one Jow Forums expects, left and far left is much more organized than the far right since the gov is more left-friendly)

your country is going to shit and you're shitposting on Jow Forums
congratz, faggots

Mods are universal

>sweden sent out "prepare for war" leaflets to all 4.6m houses

Alright sorry. So apart from that nigger who saved that kid experiencing his 15 mins of fame nothing else is happening?
Also, polls show that Macron has an approval rate of 40-45% so here's something.

Where can I breed with one of these?

Attached: 1495640448256.gif (367x265, 565K)

Interesting I guess even the leftist see the coming backlash.

>nothing else is happening?

there is a never ending strike going on here (red circles on pic) for the trains, and they wont surrender (honhonhon), Macron neither

as I said , things could go wrong in a riot

Attached: ob_992182_14601118.png.jpg (458x1024, 79K)

I kniw this feel.

go to a superior country

Attached: 21980190_1405673529552490_8374766810758643712_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

whats going on in italy? from what i understand it sounds like the EU literally took over their country and told them the people they voted for arent going to be in power. why arent they killing people over this?

the same reason why nobody will blink an eye when your 2nd amendement will be fucked

When Sarkozy or Hollande also dropped under the 20 or 30% during the same period, nobody gave two shitd on Pol

Indeed a based-blacked saved a baby.
We are civic nationalist, so we reward meritocraticly, even migrants.

And yeah, if you wannna know, white Antifa Niggers burned down Mc Donals a few weeks ago, at the beggining of the month.

France haw no relevant news.
Life is peaceful, nothing changes. I mean noticeably, everything is fine..

One thing to note is that we a strong Anti-SJW, anti identity politics opinion.
We despisr, even the Extremes of the #MeToo movement, all Great French (1st and 2nd wave Feminists stood up for men, signed a public statement, calling "The Right to Harass/Flirt"
Which told femenazis to fuck off

France is 80% based.
Come to France.
We reward with meritocracy.
We the best niggas.

Outside of your basement

trips of the lies obviously

don't come to France, it will be better for everyone

This.

France seems like its doing new things, but it isn't.

Last time I can remember a real chimp out in France, is when to 2 little idiots killed themselves while running for the police.
Nigger and sandnigger go hide in a "WARNING: ELETRIC DEATH INCOMING" box.

>They tased themselves
KEK

Anyway, for some reason that triggered unrest for months onwards.

Today it's pretty normal.
Only Antifags are a problem.

Someone please start firing rounds into antifa crowd?
Thanks bro

I got 666
You got even better bud,
>That 88 tho
>SIEG
Haha, so yeah.

Don't come to france.
Fuck off Jow Forums, we prefer nignogs to useless basement dwellers

Why would anyone want to go to mini africa? Fuck your country and the french people, the faster you die along side the rest of the cucks in Europe the better.

Lol, this pic was taken a couple of blocks from my home.

You live near a sex goddess, user.

cummy 4 dat tummy

I wonder what it must be like to be a shill. It must be such a sad lonely existence, only ever regurgitating opinions that aren't your own only to be mocked and derided like the little worm you are. I'd pity you if you weren't actively trying to kill me and destroy my way of life.

Must say as a Brit I'm having a lot of rest given the weather lately. What unrest is around?