Dude this scrap of paper that was written 240 years ago while people still owned slaves and the average life expectancy...

>dude this scrap of paper that was written 240 years ago while people still owned slaves and the average life expectancy was 35 should still totally be the supreme law of our country in 2018

Just how fucking dumb are Americunts exactly? Why not replace the constitution with something more up to date?

Attached: IMG_2469.jpg (299x640, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ea_VMY0UnA
businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9#2-russia-19
weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/the-worlds-biggest-economies-in-2018/
dailycaller.com/2018/05/03/british-man-arrested-for-wielding-potato-peeler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try Shlomo

We have a procedure for amending the Constitution, which we have used 27 times.

At least I can call niggers nigger in public. You faggots can't even state facts in public without the cops arresting you.

Britbong's "Home Secretary" is a Moslem slimball running his fucked up country like it was Shira law, and he asks why we have a constitution over here in the US.
You're being fucked by your own government, which is being run by mudslimes, and you criticize us? Chutzpah

Implying niggers somehow became human beings 240 years later

How is this image related to your slide thread? Oh it's not

None of these comments are relevant to the discussion, please stay on topic.

The vast, vast majority of which are still over 200 years old, how can they possibly still be relevant today?

Attached: IMG_4805.jpg (786x1024, 112K)

Americunts are retards who think it's fine that it's legal to shoot people just because some old white slave owners 200 years ago said they could. It's basically like a religion except they don't call it one.

Attached: IMG_5507.jpg (640x640, 151K)

Attached: stklstystrysry.png (1080x771, 490K)

Americans need to take a stand against the constitution and ban guns before more people get hurt.

Attached: IMG_1872.jpg (2213x2031, 808K)

It is perfectly on topic to point out your fucked without a constitution, and our constitution prevents moronic mudslimes from fucking up the country.
IT's the reason we have it.

Slavery is still in existence today, so everything ever written is of no value?

>our constitution prevents moronic mudslimes from fucking up the country
user...

Slave owners didn't shoot their slaves. Slaves were expensive. What are you? 12 or a 30 year old moslem?

Attached: Who kills black folks.jpg (527x345, 81K)

Shut the fuck up Nigel. You lost and they got their freedom. Shouldn't you be more worried about grinding down the tips of your knives?

Guns are a red herring. When progtards say 'guns' they mean niggers.

Attached: dtyukykdtsrsr.png (619x352, 8K)

This, guns need to be banned pronto. There's no excuse for civilians owning weapons of war.

Attached: IMG_2293.jpg (560x682, 95K)

Those Dead White Males were way smarter and more honorable than whatever jooz and other self-serving, historically ignorant nitwits would be in charge of drafting a constitution today.

Attached: chitose_founds_parliament.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Liberty or death, has been and always will be.

It doesn't do any of this, all it means is that I can shoot you in the face if you attempt to deliver pizza to my house without my permission.

It also causes problems like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ea_VMY0UnA

Doesn't look like your police state is benefiting much from your so called "freedoms".

Attached: mummy is angry.jpg (363x351, 23K)

Op is a Ding-Dong Diddly pinhead who made this thread just for the purposes of trolling

It worked until ”progressivism” took hold.

Says the guy living in a monarchy kek

>something is old
>i disagree with it
>reeeeeeeeeeee

This is you.

"US has so many problems!!!"
literally the best country by a mile and a half

businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9#2-russia-19

weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/the-worlds-biggest-economies-in-2018/

Attached: 1519062244567.jpg (500x513, 41K)

UK still stuck with an archaic monarchy and centuries of Common Law. Neck yourself.

>and the average life expectancy was 35
whats with the uptick of UK flags and gay threads?

Attached: 1527385182780.jpg (414x500, 151K)

why don't civilians need weapons of war? I hear this all the time but there's never a rationale

>hi, I'll have some liberty with a side of freedom please
>sorry sir we're all out of liberty and freedom, but we have plenty of death if that interests you

L M A O

Attached: IMG_5612.jpg (890x501, 68K)

>Why not replace the constitution
bong education

>UK has no constitution
>UK has shit legal system, with a brand new and mostly powerless supreme court
>UK has no mechanism for judicial review and therefore UK citizens just have to eat govenrment shit 100% of the time

where the hell is Columbine

There is no rationale other than a fear of their fellow man and dependency on authority for protection. There should be no laws regulating or otherwise limiting the ownership of conventional weapons for civilians.

I agree.

Here is my proposal for a new constitution

1. No niggers
2. No jews
3. no rights for women
4. right to buy and own and use military grade weapons for recreational use
5. no Jews
6. English is the official language
7. No JEWS
8. no spics either

>people actually being legally prosecuted in U.K. for tweets
also this but unironically

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

They're compensating for their grief over the UK police state they have.

>muh monarchy
It's a symbolic thing, the royals have no power.

Maybe because of this:

We don't have a constitution because we don't need one, because we have an actual democracy unlike Americunts.

Not an argument.

>Why not replace the constitution with something more up to date?

Don't fix what isnt broken

Attached: The_Sun.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Just how fucking dumb are Americunts exactly?
Smart enough not to have their fucking forks taken away as weapons.
Smart enough not to have their 12yos raped by Pakis.
Smart enough not to need a wanking license.

Man bongs even larp as cucks. Why don't you want to be in control of your own protection/freedom? Why are you so effeminate and subservient, and seemingly proud of it?

>It doesn't do any of this, all it means is that I can shoot you in the face if you attempt to deliver pizza to my house without my permission
Not even rational. I can hit you with a hammer if you deliver a pizza in the UK .
Murder exists everywhere... Your argument is an idiot's argument. It's outlawed.

It’s not possible to update it. Too much corruption, power, money and evil fucks would get their hands all over it. Do you want Goldman Sachs writing your constitution? The constitution was made (barely) without politicians, and instead by ideologically pure land owners.

The monarchy is still many centuries older than our Constitution. Why not scrap it? Just try and see how symbolic it really is.

>We don't have a constitution because we don't need one, because we have an actual democracy unlike Americunts.
this is the biggest brainlet reply I've ever seen, it seems I know more about your judicial system than you do

Is it larping if that's what they truly believe?

>shits on american document
>gets arrested for butter knives, taking pics, speaking
Are you serious nigger?

You have to be 18 to post here

Stop fetishizing the Constitution. It's a living document subject to reinterpretation & change. That's why there are so many amendments. The Founding Fathers supported slavery, which wasn't repealed until 14A & women weren't allowed to vote until 19A, less than 100yrs ago.

That's rich coming from someone who can't have toast and tea without an ID

dude the scientific method is centuries old lmao that's not reliable at all, we should have a new way of discovering truth by now

In other parts of the world guns are a daily walk of life. Without them, survival wouldn't be possible. Excuse us for being realists.

ok Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Attached: deceitful.jpg (732x539, 162K)

Here's the answer to op's question.

Also, fuck off kraut. This isn't your country.

>Average life expectancy 35
How retarded can you be?

without mass shootings the population would continue to grow even more than it is anyway, the human race is not at risk from killing each other with guns, we are killing the planet, i'm not saying shootings are good but they are acceptable.

Attached: OmjGWKg5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>dude these tens of thousands of pages of US Code, other laws and court precedents have added nothing to our legal system.

No you cuck, in the US you can shoot trespassers any time you like and get off free of charge. That's how bloodthirsty Americunts are.

JUST BAN GUNS AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE A GUN PROBLEM YOU FUCKING RETARDS, YOU DONT NEED A GUN

Attached: IMG_5607.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

u got license for that post m8?

I agree. The constitution did not limit the government enough. We should have a constitutional convention an limit every level of government to a nightwatchmen state. Limit the courts and sheriffs/military to violent crimes.

Yeah sorry for retarded OP bong for criticising the US. Our cleverest went over to found your constitution to escape the cunts.
This guy enjoys being the queens subjects, beholden to laws of which she is above.

Wtf I hate the constitution now

>meanwhile, in no-consitution-land

Attached: 1527526840823.jpg (1200x1146, 410K)

You can't even fart without being arrested britbong

Attached: 1518843698024.png (378x357, 81K)

>be bong
>live in police state
>try to tell us we're doing something wrong

weak bait
im out of this gay paki thread! peace niggers

>reinterpreting the laws based on muh feelings

Liberalism is a mental illness

>a brit wanting less rights
sounds about right

>Just how fucking dumb are Americunts exactly?
I love it when unintelligent people decide to speak, and try to make a point that directly puts them under a spotlight. Buddy, gain some perspective on your own country before you talk about the best country in the world. Also, be careful of what you say here, the police might swing by and charge you for hate speech or whatever silly laws your people have allowed over there.

I will tell you what, I will agree with you to the letter.

Constitution gone. Nothing defines what actions the government can and cannot do. It is paralyzed before a military junta takes over.

Meanwhile, at the local level, women and shitskins are stripped of their voting rights, and everyone who isnt armed is stripped of any modicum of due process.

States print currencies to match their economies, and exchange goods services and taxes in the state with only their currency. This causes manufacturing and farming states to explode with value, draining the value from trading and non-manufacturing service states.

China takes a big shit in the panama canal and takes every state touching Canada.

There would be a sudden flood of immigrants (all legal now mind you) until the existing population enslaved them. Immigration would then slow to a trickle.

No more 14th amendment (or any amendments really) means you have different rights in different states. Enjoy getting executed for speaking out about this.

So sweet, getting rid of the constitution would immediately cause a rule of heavily armed white mysogynist men.

Let that sink in you worthless filthy communist.

>fetishizing the construction
How dare people want to preserve their bill of rights. Fuck freedom, my feelings got hurt!
Fuck YOU and everyone like you. Men risked their lives, bled and died so that future generations could live in freedom. Wanting to be the master of your own self and security is not a fetish it's a natural God given right.

This, I'd be willing to let Americans keep their constitution if they simply agreed to ban civilian ownership of guns.

Attached: IMG_4887.png (480x601, 452K)

Thtimage has terrible organization.
Should be
Whit
whit
whit
blak
blak
blak

speaking of out of date backwards traditions, how about that centuries old monarchy?

>people in glass houses
Stop embarrassing us mate.

Kek. The UK is a dystopian shithole.

Attached: 1525198274872.png (727x948, 1008K)

Fuck off britfag. Look at the shitfest your country has turned in

No, that's not going to happen. You'd best stay in the UK where the Mudslimes throw you in prison if you report on their child rape gangs.

u cant post here without metropolian approved license m8,u have no rights ,fuck off .

I agree, we need fascism now.

>Why not replace the constitution with something more up to date?
>how can they possibly still be relevant today?
I have a better question for you seeing as you decided to make a entire thread about this as if it's already a forgone conclusion.

What changed with society in the last 200 years that makes the constitution suddenly outdated?

Attached: 11902499_10153494721627332_5311788519161547242_n.jpg (541x540, 33K)

they are attacking us because we showed support for tommy. its not the based right wingers of britain doing this. its the ones who enjoy muslim rape gangs and cultural enrichment. the old white whores married into islam

>average life expectancy was 35
Now account for child mortality

Attached: 1513741203015.png (747x563, 77K)

Bin that Constitution, and be free like the UK and the rest of Europe!

Attached: 1525200229391.jpg (639x472, 26K)

kek, amerimutts baited hard itt

>tommy robinson gets jailed
>britcuck is mad that there aren't enough people being jailed
>goes to Jow Forums to beg people to accept less rights and be just as miserable as he is

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If Britain wants its country back it might have to get rid of these cucks first

t. /thread
Op has gotta be posting ironically. Even a mudslime can't be this stupid and still work a keyboard.

JUST BAN POTATO PEELERS AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE A POTATO PEELER PROBLEM YOU FUCKING RETARDS, YOU DONT NEED A POTATO PEELER!
dailycaller.com/2018/05/03/british-man-arrested-for-wielding-potato-peeler/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

500k-3m defensive uses of a firearm per year vs 11k violent gun deaths. Take your pick, eurofag

what is that 252 people dead out of hundreds of millions over several decades?

come on man

Idk man I hope this is just desperate trolling. maybe it's because I'm mostly English but seeing them become this makes me sadder then I thought it would.

>just ban alcohol and you wouldn't have a problem!
>just ban drugs and you wouldn't have a problem!
What if we banned Pakis from London?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x358, 2.97M)

>newer ideas are better because they’re newer

You’re dumb.

Actually it's generally illegal to shoot people in the United States. Its guns that are legal.
The more you know.

Attached: 1527467260211.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Free Tommy Robinson you British cucks.

Attached: 1494000106749.png (354x504, 129K)

>implying I can't just walk to some known gang members house and buy a gun from him
>implying criminals are going to stop using guns after they're banned
>implying we could get rid of every single gun when there's already millions in circulation

Castle Doctrines is more subtle than that.
Please stop comparing the US to European countries. Compare us to our our brethren like Mexico, Honduras and Columbia. We are not Europe. We are the New World. This place is still largely frontier and it’s full of monsters. Many of them walk on two feet. Weapons are necessary.

Dumb gunners make this argument all the time.

>situation where only the bad guy has a gun
>everyone he wants to kill gets killed

>situation where a bad guy has a gun and so do the good guys
>bad guy kills one good guy, good guys take him out

>situation where no one has a gun
>everyone is fine

Pretty fucking simple if you ask me.

Attached: ndFXBpm - Copy (2).jpg (1024x1024, 355K)

But is is the 21st century, this is no longer in the past.

Turn in your weapons of war so our oligarchs can bribe and subvert brazenly without the annoyances of peasant rebellions