Why don't leftists realize the real war is a class war?

It's never been black vs white. We already did the whole civil rights thing. The rich are systematically keeping the poor as their slaves while convincing them race is the problem. Wake up and get off the plantation. As long as Tom is bitching about Tyrone, and Abdul is bitching about Steve, neither group is paying attention to the fact that Hiram is counting the shekels he's stolen from all four and laughing.

Attached: lolwut.jpg (768x768, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwPPRYl0xQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better a dystopian corporate nightmare state than the leftist dream of state-run interracial breeding camps

>tfw high enough IQ to notice the jew
>tfw too low IQ to defeat the jew
It's hard being white desu

Attached: 1526298240579.gif (487x560, 898K)

le Jewish IQ meme

The fuck are you talking about?!?! The rich and powerful fucking over everyone else to increase their wealth and power is one of the cornerstones of liberal ideology. The problem is that as soon as you start talking about economic policy and how conservative supply side policy has decimated the middke class people tune out. So what do they do? Appeal to emotional identity politics wedge issues that the voters they’re courting are passionate about.

blacks are literally the jews weapon, they own it
Jews can offer gibs from whitey, all we can offer is "mutual- and self-respect", don't think for a second the average nog is interested in that lmao

based blacks may exist but they're not worth pandering to, and especially not diluting the message for

>I swear guys I’m not jewish at all
t. OP kike master jew

Attached: 06B2FF23-6B8D-4044-A9FA-2EF4952C18FF.jpg (800x533, 41K)

It isn't Black vs. White. It's Whites for themselves, and Blacks for gibs.

Most nazi's already agree with the sentiment in OP's picture. Whites in white controlled lands, blacks in black controlled lands, and united they are against the jew.

nope. not kike. just sick of the conversation always being about race and not how fucked America's economic and political systems are in regard to the lower and middle class.

Attached: We Fucking Own You.jpg (520x245, 21K)

>Why don't we all just get along, right fellas?
>Black people are just like us right?
Why would I want to get along with people who are part of a race that encourage crime, degeneracy and destruction? Blacks are NOT your friends OP.

this isn't my argument at all. black communities have become third world hellholes by design. look at the party leadership in the cities with the worst poverty. they COULD be better citizens, it's just not preferable by the upper class. they're slaves and they don't even know it.

Thats because you don't have any man managment skills...have you never had to work with someone you dont necessarily like? Or oversee a few people who knew less about the job than you(regardless the reason)?
Soft handed little bitch

>they COULD be better citizens
No they can't. That is why they are the most hated race on planet Earth.

You can't manage animals.

I can conquer all

>It's never been black vs white.
False. Whites and blacks should not live, work, or play anywhere near each other.

This.

Liberals are actually a big fan of "we are all just poor, this is class not race". Wrong.

> It's never been black vs white

Jow Forums has ten 'Nigger Hate Thread' postings a day...

Why do leftwing vermin make up retarded nonsense like “the real war is class war” when in reality anyone with talent and ambitions can become rich

>Why don't leftists realize the real war is a class war?

because their energy is shunted into meaningless social-rights activism. as long as they're thrown a bone once in a while, they'll never accomplish anything.

however, the media favors black culture over white culture. this isn't a symmetric issue. whites are indeed getting the short end of the stick here.

Fuck off. The niggers are too degenerate to be suitable allies against the kikes. Try getting the spics and chinks on board. They've proven they can be at least somewhat civilized.

Attached: Pinochet Pepe.jpg (864x1105, 161K)

It is poor whites versus the rest at this point
Poor niggers do it to themselves
Rich whites could care less and suck jew cock more than anyone else
Rich niggers and non whites are usually the most anti-white people around
Poor whites literally have no choice, no employment prospects, no social acceptance.
Once pol realizes it, it has a chance to reach a wider audience.

i know a dozen whites who must have an iq of 110+ and aren't in college. look at academia and politics. nonwhites absolutely get preferential treatment. and in areas where blacks don't perform well (STEM), they use foreigners instead.

nah IQ is real
I can feel it lower when I drink alcohol or smoke weed
When I become sober everything is so much easier, I can learn, I can think more critically and I can compose my demeanor efficiently.

Speaking as a leftist, I would say your post sheds light on the real problem. Why do we allow materialistic, shallow, corporate entities to brainwash us into believing that the only measure of success in life is how big a pile of money and shit we own? Very sad.

The real war is a war between high IQ motivated people against the dumb and lazy. The high IQ motivated people always win, but they need to live in gated communities, even in "first world" countries.

In south africa they are more open about their affirmative action programs. Yeah, the majority there wants them so you don't need to hide them or sugarcoat what's happening.

The "foreign talents" is a bit different issue, where employers are impatient like a drug addict and need slaves faster.

in any case, it's hard to see any justice in what's happening. the white middle class is being debased, conveniently in the name of "social justice".

True that. Something most will never want to admit is - you get more leeway as you encroach the population - not as you get "justice", whatever that means.

even if the overton window is shifting in the right direction, the contrived, destructive mythos of american popular culture still exists. the underlying trends don't seem to be correcting themselves.

>The "foreign talents" is a bit different issue, where employers are impatient like a drug addict and need slaves faster.

i don't really believe this. there are many talented people here. many people not living up to their potential. there's no shortage of skill or talent. we have hundreds of millions of people. it simply doesn't make sense any way you look at it.

stepping out of Jow Forums, and r/the_donald, things are just as fucked up as ever.

The more important war is the racial one.

Yeah I don't think much is correcting itself sadly. My point was that as you become 60%, the minorities get louder and they get more privileges, and also as minorities such as blacks get more privileges, they will have better means to push for more.

This is not justice. Rather it is a power shift.

>Rather it is a power shift.

by-and-large, blacks do not understand how to use power constructively and responsibly. democrats and jews have made them into a nuisance, but i'm not so much worried about them as i am about foreign influences. blacks will never "take over" on their own. it just isn't possible.

Get the fuck out of here with your failed ideas, OP. When perestroika happens it’s gonna be a race war. Kikes like (((You))) and Noam Chomsky have been dividing whites on class to distract us from the racial problems for decades at the very least. We are tired of this and we are going to have a race war. Ever since blacks and whites existed in this country it’s been nothing but problems. We’re going to sort this problem out soon though.

We're going to have both if we stay on the current course.

and this is what i meant when i wrote "it's not a symmetric issue". blacks think they have far more power than they actually do. they think they're formidable and that they're actually fighting whites and the system. they believe they are oppressed because they tend to be poorer, less educated, and more often the target of LEOs. they believe the ridiculous media narrative more than anyone.

organized groups are formidable. goal-oriented people are formidable. BLM protestors are more of an environmental hazard that you don't really need to pay attention to unless you're in the middle of them.

what do I do if I'm a mutt tho?

this gross misjudgment of their own abilities allows them to be manipulated as such. it's not their fault. they've been sold the oppression meme for a long time, and for a long time before that, they really were oppressed. i do feel bad for them, but a lot of the propaganda and manipulation relies on the dunning kreuger effect. we all think we're smarter than we actually are.

Friendly reminder that identity politics preaching amerimutt "liberals" are puppets of the jewish neoliberal propaganda, and not real leftists.

Do you honestly think excessive materialism is learned and not given by nature?

>relies on the dunning kreuger effect

fortunately, one can control this on their own if they're capable of swallowing their pride. this is why i'll never believe the flattering-but-dubious results of /sci/'s online iq tests.

>anyone with talent and ambitions can become rich

you forgot startup capital, connections and most importantly, luck

blacks have a higher murder rate than any other group. poos have hepB and or C from bathing in sewage. terrorist get sent to a water park called gitmo

look i get that you now feel you have to divert the hate you get tyrome. you talked of a race war if hillary didnt win and you did nothing when trump won. pedro is in the same boat as you. but the people who know your a menace wont just let you loiter in their houses. lets be real you never integrated and were simply humored. as a result you were never counted as part of any one elses family unit or circle of friends if they werent black. were you ever told not to drink grape soda? if you dont even know your not suppose to drink it and why your to uninformed to be on Jow Forums

>if you dont even know your not suppose to drink it and why

empty calories?

I think blacks have made their place in the USA, or at least are making it. White and black are the USA's two constituent peoples. We have our differences but we do have a shared history and it isn't all bad. Would it have been better if the South hadn't been too lazy to pick their own fucking cotton? Probably. But there's no changing that now. They are for better or worse a part of this nation and the best thing we can do is make sure that works out as well as possible. The problem is other groups flooding in and disrupting the nascent unity that so many fought so hard to achieve by pushing whites into reactionism and inflaming blacks into chimping out. It's sad.

Attached: FuckTheKing.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

I agree OP, clearly if the whites can get the 15% minority to stand with them surely things will work out for the best. Let it be known that the whiteboii will have no chance to make his country great again unless he or she caters to minorities. Dare I say diversity is /ourstrength/

Lol no it does not. They have studys that prove we cant live together but with our own class of people.

Why do you think they use unholy hordes as bio weapons to destabilize entire countrys

>diversity is /ourstrength/

refer to

probably because your understanding of the economic history of the 20th century is full of shit

Ethnic wars have been common through history, class wars have not. The purpose of class struggle is to divide the white race, set us at our own throats, and make us easy prey for (((other groups)))

Commuuuuuuunnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiisssssssssst.

Then masterbation is interracial.

What?
It's exactly what the establishment want you do.

>unite against establishment is exactly what establishment wants you to do

are those the 4D chess i've been hearing about?

the power of caramel

The establishment is not united by wealth, it's united by being predominately Jewish and unanimously anti-white. Class war is the distraction, the true struggle is racial.

Best post

What the utility of the race mixing propaganda spreads by the establishment if finally the establishment want a reconciliation between white and black?

And more concretely, what would be the purpose of such a union?

>the establishment is not united by wealth

Ah, so all those rich white people disassociate themselves from the jews? The upper middle class blacks hate white people and prefer their hood brethren? Asian CEOs in china care about their rice picking countrymen? Bullshit, all they care about is money and money has no race to them.

Contrary to popular belief, rich people do not give a fuck whether you have sex and children with people of your own race or not. They want to feed you the most brainless, shallow media possible so that you are easily controlled.

>rich white people
Not as common as you think, and their animosity is anti-white not anti-poor. Compare how they treat poor whites versus poor blacks.
>upper-middle class blacks
Are rare and ultimately not the establishment. They have the money they have because those with real wealth allow it, and to the extent that they involve themselves in politics they serve an anti-white agenda.
>asian ceos in china
Are another country entirely, another sphere of influence in competition with ours. And to answer your question, they do, you just have a very broad and westernised view of who their countrymen are. China is not a nation, China is an empire. The Han elites absolutely take care of their own, and ruthlessly exploit minorities like the Uyghurs and Hainanese.

Then why do they put pro-miscegenation messages in their media when it's well-established and admitted that doing this hurts their profits? Are they stupid?

WTF are you talking about? Leftists know class is the real war. LARPing Jow Forums Stormniggers are the ones who pretend the race war is the real issue.

>contradictions and delusions: the post(s)

>rich white people don't exist and when they do they're anti-white
delusional

>rich black people don't exist and when they do they're anti white
delusional, why do you think so many of them are called uncle toms by other black people?

>chinese elites care take of other chinese elites
so, they take care of their own class?

>it's established that race mixing messages hurt profits
proof?

"We must take up the challenge of miscegenation", Sarkozy, a rich person, ex-president of France.
It's not a belief here, it's a fact.

>They want to feed you the most brainless, shallow media possible so that you are easily controlled
Controlled to do what?
Do not rebel?
But rebel to do what?

The only reason I want to destroy the establishment is because they keep pushing niggers.

If the establishment turns on niggers I will support the establishment.

>rebel to do what
to stop them from exploiting us, to destroy the hierarchy, to fight for fundamental human rights, to seize the means of production, you name it

>"We must take up the challenge of miscegenation", Sarkozy, a rich person, ex-president of France.
source and context?

>to stop them from exploiting us
We live in societies where we haven't the obligation to work to live correctly. How we're exploiting in that way?

>source and context?
youtube.com/watch?v=qwPPRYl0xQE

I haven't found subtitled video, sorry.
It's from a meeting about "Equality of chances and diversity", I don't know more.

Fuck this kike shill meme.
Never trust niggers.

>We live in societies where we haven't the obligation to work to live correctly. How we're exploiting in that way?
obviously if you choose not to work then you can't be exploited by your employer, but then again you can't avoid work all your life

as for the video, i don't speak french so i can't comment

>but then again you can't avoid work all your life

In France you can but I don't know about the US.

even if you can avoid work all your life and live on benefits, then you're just being a slave to a different master - the government