Thoughts on this one?

thoughts on this one?

Attached: wrCEgIqhhfkKu6t0ZbXVvcry4JsKKxD7raYu9DL2PF4.png (917x176, 27K)

just have a character creator then

I usually dont play nu-viddygames so I really don't care

Attached: 1476422176102.png (356x414, 6K)

no one gets mad about female warriors in wow

I stopped playing video games like a decade ago. A bunch of other people are about to stop now as well. Also, show your real flag you fucking jew.

If you want to have things that weren't in WWII in your game, don't put the game in WWII.

How is this hard?

>right side of history

complete faggotry
it's not making games art, it has nothing to do with art
it's about this faggot trying to re-write history

>Knew it was going to be a fight
So this idiot knew people would hate it because it's inaccurate bullshit, and then went ahead and did it anyway and then patted themselves on the back?

You could have MAYBE even excused blissful ignorance. But they straight up knew they were pushing bullshit from day 1, and still went ahead with it. What a fucking joke this world is becoming.

It's bait

Attached: 1502738911995.png (224x225, 4K)

Because wow isn't a historical reenactment

BF4 was the best one of the entire series. BF1 was a step backwards in every way except graphics, and this is a pathetic attempt to pander to an audience that barely touches these games.

>maybe learn something about history
will they be marking the historically accurate parts?

Attached: graham.jpg (1273x1200, 268K)

>making games art
>female character apparently makes a game art
This guy is a certifiable retard.

BF1942. I played it till they shoahed the servers. It was a small community but it included Robin Williams

If all they did was remaster BF1942 they would get huge preorders. BF1942 didn't incldue jewish lies

you can still play BF1942 through (((origin))) or on gameranger/evolve/hamachi
BF:V was better anyway

This sounds like the same argument I've heard against gay people. As if explaining something to your child is a huge deal and should be avoided at all costs.

-166 points

Reddit wasn't a complete cuck today

Game design fundamental number: Decide on a target audience and stick with it
Battlefield already has a target audience, this faggot's daughter won't care about his game but rather what whole chad will fuck her in

Is his daughter old enough to play it?

doesn't say but the way he speaks about her, sounds like she's only a baby
by the time she will care about video games, there probably would have been multiple new battlefields

did you know he killed himself because YOU p-fraged his character

We need female soldiers in a new Battlefield: Vietnam.

Attached: platoon-barnes-gun.jpg (697x381, 108K)

>why i cant characters that look like me
give me list of games where i can look like fat young metalhead

Attached: 193.jpg (480x721, 108K)

Or, you know, Barbie Bubblegum Shampoo Hairdressing Fungame 9 will be out and her dad will be busy
>”Making games for nerds”

fucking retarded. i hope EA burns.

Fake side of history

Attached: 1527032903318.jpg (700x734, 107K)

then why dident she make a game based on real women and what they did in ww2

>-166 points
You know you've done fucked up when even reddit sheep wake up to your bullshit.

>I will find myself on the right side of history, because I say so.

This person has no right to speak about history and it being right or wrong when he is completely neglecting it. Fuck this guy and his shitty game.

>battlefield design choices are made for little girls
And now the last 3 games sucking makes perfect sense

That Jack Black game made by the Psychonauts guy
I forgot what it's called

>the right side of history
Daily reminder that this is Marxist language, as Marxists believe history is a predictable linear material process that you can be on the right or wrong side of.

yeah brutal legend but that and hatred only come to mind, my point being i cant be myself on games, all they have is male model hunks and other weirdos nut not real people

WoW is fantasy.

>thoughts on this one?
Why doesn't he fight for gender equality with the draft. Why are Men ONLY fined and/or handed prison sentences for not signing up for the draft.

There literally is one, that's why people are so upset, because it allows you to pick gender and skin colour

quake 3

S.oyfield V

Attached: BF_VADGE.png (646x985, 837K)

>made in Sweden

It all makes sense now

Sסyfield V you mean

EA Sסyboy fags

>Having to then explain to her why all the pictures of women are of them in ball gowns or in formal dress looking quite wooden and all the pictures of men are of them rampaging around having a great time, being heroic and climbing mountains, shooting things, being soldiers. That is something I struggle with,” he said. “Now at some stage she’s going to learn that I lied to her and she’s going to find out that women weren’t allowed to do active frontline service so I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”
They are delirious

UGhhh

This is so pandering and virtue signalling i wanna throw up

also
>Why did you make this decision?
>Emotional appeal

>daddy why do I have to play as Mario in Mario? Why can't I play as a girl?

Because the patriarchy hates you sweetie and wants you to die...

You fucks should be happy.

Now you can custoize your player to be ubermench SS aryan and hunt down SJW commies for the glory of the reich.

Anyhoo, as if it's a big deal to explain that WW2 was fought by white men. Why not just tell the truth, fucking faggot leftys

Attached: 1527155930528.jpg (1200x1298, 137K)

If they made a game about useless whores sitting round chatting all day then I wouldn't want men to be in it as that is women's domain.

>right side of history
>learn about history

What about HERstory? Cisbigot!

>I'm on the right side of history
I cringe everyone I read that shit. He's completely lost. Lost to leftist propaganda

Here's what I want to know, does pandering in this manner actually increase game sales?

I never would've bought the game anyway so I can't say they lost a sale by doing this.

Attached: 1521895773301.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

>i cannot talk to my child about historical facts
the absolute state

>Swede is a giant faggot

what a fucking surprise.

Attached: 1524431451328.jpg (185x188, 8K)

why not make a modern war game then you fucking spawn of satan

they're trying to convince themselves - deep down, they know they're being retarded

1 post by this ID. Meme flag. Screenshot. Shill slide thread idiots.

rewriting history to suit her narrative is why EVERYONE HATES THE LEFT, what are they thinking. how long do they think this kind of pandering is going to be profitable, just look at the new star wars movie A COMPLETE FUCKING FLOP and guess why BECAUSE ITS SJW PANDERING BULLSHIT.
this stupid cunt doesn't see the damage she is doing to her cause by force feeding people her political views. what a fucking idiot, you'd think the left would wake up and see this kind of tactics is doing the exact opposite of the outcome they are trying to achieve.

Attached: 1480708110498.jpg (540x540, 50K)

Oh shit when did they change this back?

basedboy

Doesn't feel that way to me because then their worldview would shatter the moment it gets confronted with scrutiny. Instead they ALWAYS double down on that shit.
So I truly think they really think that they are [on the right side of history] and are deeply invested in it. And they are numerous, God there are so many of them

Attached: content with the world in 2018.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

That is a kind of short sighted female "feels right in the moment" mentality, that seems to occur when the males of the species experience an overexposure of onions.

Onions ovens when?

their personal identity is tied up completely in their worldview - they literally have to double down because admitting they are wrong in equivalent to death in their mind. they are programmed drones beyond saving. the only hope is some of them snap out of it while there's still time. the teacher appears when the student is ready - no amount of arguing with them, even with facts will change their mind.

Basedboy

mods: 1
(You): 0

I own BF3, BF4, BF1. BF1 is trash, fucking teamed up with a sandcrawling clitcutter. At this rate, David Hogg be a playable character in BF6. I can see it now - running around the map armed with only a microphone and white chalk, chastising other players for their violence-mongering and staging die ins at team bases. DICE probably already brought the tiny faggot in for mocap.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521827187441.jpg (720x967, 66K)

>"right side of history"
>Name one (good) army in history that had female infantry

Tell your daughter it’s a WWII game and women didn’t fight in WWII. WTF is wrong with this cuckold, he can’t just say that?

Attached: 98886A1E-0EB2-432F-A3A7-4C0CDE71BEFE.jpg (640x719, 134K)

Also why does this person want their daughter to be able to go to war and die?

Seems really idiotic.

they didnt

Yeah, they fear the death of their psyche while they should welcome the eye opening experience to actually think for themselves.

I think the only way for them to snap out of this is to have the left become SO extreme that they will have to. Think of white tax or if that isn't enough: white abortions and suicides for reperations of the blacks. Yes this is extreme but who the fuck knows where their line is drawn. The beautiful thing however is that because the left will always double down they are forced to become more extreme and extreme even without outside input. Now maybe we can accelerate their insanity but even if we'd do nothing then they'd still double down into insanity. Eventually they start dropping more and more in numbers as they already are as we speak.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: this bullshit is all so tiring but there's hope on the horizon. The left will fall with or without us. Hold on

reminder that this is a marxist dogwhistle

>memeflag
>cuckold
checked anyway

Attached: SNAP.png (300x300, 118K)

i agree with you. the leftist mindset is a destructive one - they do not build anything, only destroy the current paragidm (they learned from their programmers).
>Now maybe we can accelerate their insanity but even if we'd do nothing then they'd still double down into insanity. Eventually they start dropping more and more in numbers as they already are as we speak.
yes, the left will begin to eat itself soon enough. the next few years are going to be exciting

No one complained when they added female Russian soldiers in BF1, becuase it was historically accurate. No one complained when CoD: Ghosts added women, because that game didn't claim ti be historically accurate. Now people are complaining at this faggotry, because it presents itself as historically accurate and it's not.

They've literally said "Forget everything you know about history" in a tweet advertising this game. Why do they have to claim that it's history? Just say it's a fictional setting based on WW2 and people will be happy.

Look at the Dice guy's outfit. Look at how old he is, but he's wearing a skinny fit suit.

He's a desperate old beta. He's so proud of himself, designing videogames. A successful designer does not design fucking videogames. Lol

Hey get fucked gaymers

Attached: 644777642.jpg (417x612, 29K)

Many people will play it despite whining. It's true. Because "gamers" are trend-hoppers and always play the flavor of the month shit that happens to be popular. Just like they "WE" spammed the Battlefield 1 video but then played it since launch, and will play BFV too.

>can't complain about women or blacks or katanas or prosthetics or other nonsense that doesn't fit the historical time frame theme
>if you do can get "it's just a game bro" excuse
>meanwhile loads of people flipping their shit over an fps that is a school shooting

There already is a coffeeshop where it's reperation-hour where white people can give money to people of color...niggers.

They are celebrating this shit on the (((newspapers))) and zuccbook but surely not everyone will agree with this. Eventually that shit will grow in more cities until it becomes mandatory everywhere. Or at least it tries to become mandatory because I hope leftfags aren't THAT deluded to let that actually happen. There'll still be cucklords celebrating their cuckdom but I hope they'll be the last crazy few standing. Incidentally I think some of these will be the same leftfags we're already ridiculing right now.

I may have picked up a copy. I haven't played any shooters for over a year, and BF was always my go to (muh bullet drop).
Sales: -1.
I'll save those disposable funds for the next RDR, a game that has no qualms about showing the gash their place.

Attached: a39d9f17826c44428fda9901a34eb137.jpg (635x566, 68K)

>There already is a coffeeshop where it's reperation-hour where white people can give money to people of color...niggers.
topkek
where is this place?

Marston is a traitor and a cuck

RDR2 has female and nigger cowboys

I think, all games sales are on the rise, as games are being streamlined to appeal more to kids and normies. From this point of view, publishers don't want to have a fixed audience, but rather do some sort of random search for getting a bigger audience: try this and that and see what gets more players. And perhaps at this point just having simpler and more addictive gameplay (including gambling) and more marketing overshadows other factors. It is a well known effect that random search may lead to local optima, where some past choices that were not meaningful then are now holding you back, but games are not there yet.

"I knew this was going to be a fight, but you can't be a hero without a struggle right guys? Here's why I'm brave and powerful"

Well the (((Bonnier))) group is one of their investors, the same kikes that own all Swedish newspapers.
Need i say more?

Hmmmmmm, so interdasting

Well I was mistaken about the coffeeshop but this is what I was talking about. Oregon

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-200451.png (720x1280, 517K)

fuck him and fuck all EA games

this is true, i best most of the cunts in this thread will be playing it too. fuck ur shitty games, its funny watching the whole industry get pozzed

Ah xer's a swedecuck, that explains it. Wrap it up folks, we knew Sweden was lost already.

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-140458.jpg (877x411, 153K)

are you stupid or just retarted

if even reddit is getting sick of this crap you know its pretty bad

she's literally a one year old

Quit lying you dumb fag, people are upset over the story mode have a woman. Nobody even cares about the black, they just know women didn't do shit in combat during WWII, especially women with robot arms.

I wouldn't be mad at female soldiers in Battlefield if they all wore mini skirts and acted cute.

Attached: 1522413373887.jpg (761x1000, 259K)

the developers of this game are fucking retards, they should have just said the game was historically inspired by WW2.

They should have just set in a fictional war but that would require too much creativity for a Swede.

This.

BALLETFIELD BTFO!

>portland
why am i not surprised

This game pisses me off more than battlefield.
>A huge script allows for a thrilling story to have multiple layers that, at the same time, deal with topics such as slavery, the human condition or the concept of identity.

Attached: 4752B826-0F84-45A2-BA9E-3D5C11BA07BE.jpg (800x450, 57K)

lol this