Will 9/11 ever be outdone? Will there ever be a bigger happening?

Will 9/11 ever be outdone? Will there ever be a bigger happening?

Attached: 9_11_attacks.jpg (2048x1536, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=rX9Qe3vmKIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When 33k sealed indictments go public at once, you will see a shitstorm the likes of which the world has never known.

on the general broadcast and quality of live picture, I strongly doubt about it.
If anything happens this big now, we would have some shitty phone footage with watermarks and all gore stuff would be censored (see France attack...)

i sure hope so, life would be a real letdown if thats the last great happening

Attached: 1526776960781.jpg (240x340, 51K)

round up democrats

execute them

egyptian genocide

followed by destroying the great pyramid with an atom bomb

that second one would actually suck

Attached: 1520985820687.jpg (1024x768, 454K)

India - Pakistan War

High-quality footage of some of the biggest battles since WW2, ending with a comfy nuclear holocaust

I expect bigger habbenings during the Great European Race War.

A mass stabbing in London would be a hoot as a contender.

why? it's just a retarded wannabe square

Reading up on this guy was the thing that initially redpilled me. Never made me question things as deeply

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM

Attached: silverSTEIN.jpg (2048x1536, 345K)

because if they destroy it, we can never really know the truth about why its there, the Egyptology lie and lie. sphinx is thousands of years older then the pyramids. just be a shame to lose something like that before we actually had a chance to understand it.

they censored video footage of the people jumping from the WTC. There’s a good documentary on jewtube called a “Tale of Two Towers” with witnesses desribing the courtyard between the two towers being filled with the body parts of the “jumpers” and also passengers still strapped into their seats from the aircraft that crashed into the building, I had never heard this before.

The conspiracy guy said NWO attack 2.0 was the going to be the British house of parliament.

Attached: Untitled88lp.png (1145x687, 1.19M)

Kaaba getting nuked

When?

Coming soon.

But what does this accomplish other then butt hurt brits, ww3? something else ? idk...

Attached: 999.jpg (837x658, 47K)

I want this to happen, but sadly have given up hope. I hope im wrong though

Realy anyone,? If they stole the gold under the twin tower. Why destroy the house of parliment?

Genocide?

No.

Return of the Nazi part?

I already have outdone it

That would be dope The rise of the Nazi party burning down parliament.

Don't sealed indictments inevitably need to become unsealed?

Perhaps i won't happen all at once, but those 33k indictments aren't going to amount to literally nothing.

Holocaust 2
Electric Jew Bogaloo

So This seemed insane before. 2020 the Nazi party burns down the house of parliament. That's my guess. youtube.com/watch?v=rX9Qe3vmKIo

Just wait till eurovision next year my brother

Attached: 1524414868458.png (960x720, 985K)