Infowars: ZAC CALLED IN DRUNK

So is ZAC that Q faggot or some other larper from /b/?

Attached: alexjones.png (640x329, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQVb0zHP1VA
youtu.be/5T7MtfMeFZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK NOW I WANNA GO LISTEN
THANKS DEW, YOU FUCKIN NEWFAG

Zack drunk? Not a surprise. He was making very little sense during the friday night Syria bombing. Steve Pieczenik is the best guest they have.

I like Zack, Tommy Robinson can get fucked unless he's strategically important. IDGAF about his story.

Zac is trying to 'leak' that the FEEBS are setting up a HIGH TREASON charge against AJ RS and the rest.

I NEED YOUR HELP ZACK!

omg AJ is zionist shill he had a muslim black pastor on as guest

When AJ has Farrakhan and West on the same show.
watch the fuck out.

where is the link for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQVb0zHP1VA

it live so you have to wait couple of days to get the rerun

Holy shit he's either drunk or got brain damage.

Attached: 1527473799761.jpg (961x640, 144K)

You can get it on the ron gibson pretty quick. The first hour should be up within halfa of it (the first hour not the whole show) ending

Attached: alex smiles2.jpg (703x685, 151K)

they split it and upload shortly after the streaming is done. It will be available in a couple of hours probably

I listened to the whole interview basically he just kept repeating that the FBI is saying that Alex Jones was the mastermind behind Trump to get him elected and Roger Stone and Zach are in cahoots with him. They're all "Russians." Apparently just got interrogated by the FBI for 17 hours yesterday. He was definitely drunk or drugged up on something, just kept repeating the same shit and was slurring. Sounded like he was having a mental breakdown. Pretty cringey stuff but it was fucked up.

I wasn't celebrating Richard Spencer getting punched and being a nazi.. I was celebrating him getting punched after he tried to steal pepe le frog meme for his own

I don't advocate violence though antifa is cancer

I heard this and couldn't stop laughing. He cursed twice on-air and Alex was like "last warning". I LOL'ed.

Attached: MV5BYjE1OWVlZDktMWFiNy00MWVmLWI4NmMtNjI2OGY4MTQyZGE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDUxMTg@._V1_.jpg (911x678, 96K)

Zack or Q it's the same thing, deep state cucks LARPing as "insider sources" basically pandering to whichever audience they are feeding, infowars, or infinity chan or whoever. They say nothing of any value, their predictions are empty.

Drumph is one of (((them))) all else is nonsense. When ((Drumph))) bombed Assad we found out who he was and who he works for.

Link?

I was listening live, they probably won't post it to their Youtube channel like they usually do but you can listen to the live stream on their website, it's on a loop.

Here’s the link. Forgive the phone fagging.

youtu.be/5T7MtfMeFZg

Yeah, he’ll probably pretend it never happened. He was highly uncomfortable and it was almost painful to watch.

Zach is freaking the fuck out, not just because of the FBI and Mueller's outrageous allegations and the setting them up for the crime of supporting America and not Hillary,

but for the fact that he is (nominally) a muslim and his identity is probably about to be publically revealed (I know who he is, not too hard to find out) but his family's life and wellbeing are at risk now. He publically defended islam on national tv, but now he is connected to Jones in fighting Islamic pedophiles, so his life is seriously at risk now. He will be FUCKED by the Islamic community, AND the FBI

Listening. Interdasting

Who the fuck is (((Zack))) though?

This is WEIRD.

Wait... How did you find out he he is?
> Nice tricks MI6

Google brings it right up but nobody knows if it’s true. It’s all speculation at this point but if this is the guy, I don’t know how he has the intel he claims to have.

Ok then who the fuck is he nigger what's his last name?

Attached: 1527533147789.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

I’d rather not publicly speculate in case the info on his identity is wrong but other people have and their speculation is easily available via google.

hahaha

Alex Jones said a million times "he's surprised nobody identifed him yet" and he kept coming back on

NOW he is scared people will out him? he was practically taunting them

It is so obvious it isn't even funny.

The guy worked undercover infiltrating Islamic organizations. Please don't work on outing him. He is a real patriot.

Ok I did my "research". How is this anything but a Q-tier LARP?

I just figured out who it is like an hour ago. I'm no Q, but it was obvious after seeing the video, and just the aggregated knowledge I have about Zach in my head from listening to his interviews for like a year

who could sit this this shit?

>Coherent discussion on organized pedophilia
>brings on a drunk
Disinfo wars.

zach is military

It was most definitely quite the shitshow.

Attached: 6708EF14-F978-444D-9DD9-D7A00C0BE67D.jpg (403x337, 28K)

Shitshow, but no disinfo.

Basically Zach saw the CIA selling slaves to Clinton's cronies in Libya, but he isn't able to discuss that. That is why the conversation is so incoherent

I’m keeping an open mind on all info sources and I tend to agree with you. I just wish Alex would’ve cut the feed or scrapped the interview. The dude severely damaged his credibility even if his state can be understood with the slightest bit of empathy.

You know Zack isn't Q, right? Alex Jones has used him and Jerome Corsi in a desperate attempt to co-op the movement. It's fucking sad at this point.

Care to expand on that? I've heard so much about Alex is disinfo this or CIA that, but they're just blanket statements with no info to back it up. I don't see Jones that way I think he's genuinely patriotic he's just a bit nuts and a drunk who doesn't always get his sources right. What reason do you have to think he just hasn't made a few mistakes in his 20+ year career?

user, notice that Mr. conspiracy theory post referred to
>the movement
There is no movement. That's a construction to make onlookers feel as though they are a part of something so that then betrayal can be associated with that feeling of belongingness, thereby muddying the waters surrounding Alex Jones.

Basic stuff.