Reminder that this is LEGAL

Reminder that this is LEGAL.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-uk-hospitals/

Attached: 1516996164226.jpg (640x783, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3051982/Is-disgusting-beauty-trend-Salons-New-York-using-FORESKIN-treatments-fans-say-treatment-gives-Beyonce-level-confidence.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/04/aborted-fetuses-used-in-food-beauty-products-and-vaccines-3139466.html
lawreview.law.ucdavis.edu/issues/51/1/Notes/51-1_Key.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10486452/Child-taken-from-womb-by-caesarean-then-put-into-care.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This can't be real

How would this work? Wouldn't the aborted fetus be wet? Wouldn't they need to be thoroughly dried before they can be used as fuel? Wouldn't it be more efficient to use oil?

Come on baby, light my fire

anything is possible in the UK

Attached: 3e3.jpg (464x581, 50K)

>let fetus dry over drain for a few hours
>throw it on the campfire after its dried

>Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge, incinerated 797 babies below 13 weeks gestation at their own ‘waste to energy’ plant. The mothers were told the remains had been ‘cremated

(((cremated)))

That's metal as fuck, goddamn.

Humans don't even make for good fuel; They often require additional fuel to burn. This is just sensationalist bullshit clickbait.

They make it sound like hospitals are intentionally pushing for abortions so they can fuel the heaters with the corpses of unborn babies, when in reality cremation is just the best way to dispose of the remains.

the UK will be our military enemy within 30 years

>How would this work?
As we learned from The Hawwlacaust, the human body is actually incredibly flammable. Blood can be used to fuel combustion. As long as you stack the fetuses 3 deep they go up like cordwood.

Moloch's sacrificial pyre burns hot enough

>satanic ritual sacrifice in perfect karma neutrality
It's a-ok with the public, right?

We deserve a meteor

what are they supposed to do with them if not cremate them? tie them to a toy sailboat and set them afloat on the ocean? not understanding the outrage here

As much as I'd love to kick Great Britain's ass yet again, I doubt it would happen. We have no reason to pick fights with our allies when islamic terrorism still exists

archive it cunt

The mother in that image should be black.

If God hasn't forsaken us by now, some divine intervention would be great right about now.

>sacrificing infants to bull deities

Attached: Cato.jpg (430x600, 38K)

>We have no reason to pick fights with our allies when islamic terrorism still exists
they are Islamic. its only gonna take a few decades, just watch.

This faggot is correct. Medical waste gets incinerated as a hygienic disposal method. But since you're burning all that fuel anyway, it'd be a shame to let all that heat go to waste, amirite?

Attached: allahu-akbird.jpg (417x515, 30K)

>At least 15,500 foetal remains were incinerated by 27 NHS trusts over the last two years alone, Channel 4’s Dispatches discovered.
How did they discover it? By simply looking it up online? Correct, British are that lazy. Now all of sudden this is a problem.

if only more people knew who the fuck moloch even is. i love the 1000 mile sheep stare i get when i respond to anyone why i don't support abortion

Attached: 1513912544572.jpg (396x720, 69K)

>How did they discover it? By simply looking it up online?
Annual report, with statistics like "fetuses cremated per day".

Attached: black wolf.jpg (736x903, 87K)

This isnt true. Hospital use pyrolysis ovens to treat medical waste instead of shipping it out. Very little of it returns a decent BTU value but heat is recovered in the off gas / oxidizer.

how long would 797 tiny fetuses actually keep the lights on in a hospital? 2 minutes? This seems more like moloch child sacrifice shit than a practical energy source to me

how long would it take to cook 6million fetuses

>with statistics like "fetuses cremated per day".
Jesus fucking Christ.

>tissue that is mostly water
>used as incinerator fuel
cmon /pol. you should know better than this

10.50 foetaljoules per hour

But the Jews said...!

I hate you for making me laugh at this.

Since Abortions fetuses arnt considered human why would anyone give a fuck ? its recycling and its green.

Its a logical step if abortions arnt even people.

are abortions the re-instituted "animal" sacrifices predicted in revelations?

Yeah, but if you intentionally cause a miscarriage is it murder?

It sounds bad. This is the kind of thing we can put inside category of meat slaughterhouses, obviously animals have to be slaughtered and they live in bad conditions, but we don't really want to think about it. Fetus isn't really an human, but it might have been a human, so kind of same value as animals.

goyim aren't just animals

Attached: lamb.jpg (2303x1518, 1.02M)

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

They put them in an incinerator and hospitals incinerate unwanted medical equipment and human tissue.
The problem with aborted fetuses is that there's not an effective means of disposing of them. So, they put them in the furnace.
Who ever made this thread knows nothing about the medical disposal and is clearly acting and playing on emotion.

Attached: 1524898366289.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

they are purposely murdering the babies so it ok to burn the bodies? Sounds like something else in history books.

Attached: 1503852030684.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Attached: 1525106966026.jpg (481x383, 17K)

How could someone do such a thing?

We can dump the fetal tissue in the water.
Although, it it would make swimming more spooky and their deaths less dignifying. But at least we didn't burn them.

Attached: 1525351309259.png (1920x1080, 948K)

There are many other ways to use fetuses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
>Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed
>bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
>Blood libel (also blood accusation)[1][2] is an accusation[3][4][5] that Jews kidnapped and murdered the children of Christians in order to use their blood as part of their religious rituals during Jewish holidays.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3051982/Is-disgusting-beauty-trend-Salons-New-York-using-FORESKIN-treatments-fans-say-treatment-gives-Beyonce-level-confidence.html
>Dubbed a HydraFacial, the treatment is currently available in New York
>Key ingredient is stem cells from an infant's foreskin

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/04/aborted-fetuses-used-in-food-beauty-products-and-vaccines-3139466.html
>Aborted Fetuses Used in Food, Beauty Products and Vaccines
>One of the most disturbing satanic practices in our culture is the use of aborted fetal cells in the processed foods that millions of people consume. Yes, millions of people are eating dead babies everyday.

Fetus is big business.

Attached: Kim Kardashian Fights Signs of Aging with the Vampire Facial Procedure.jpg (600x606, 83K)

>be ancient moloch worshipper
>light fire under two bronze hands of idol
>place infant on white-hot hands
>commence orgy with other occultists while baby cries out in pain

>be modern day brit
>throw 8 month old fetus into furnace

sure we could also eat them or use the stem cells but it illogical to destroy a potential human life in the first place.

Sure it is.
But we live in a sick society where women can kill a human and get away with it. Abortion is only a symptom of a larger problem.

Attached: 1526934680089.png (1080x1920, 1.49M)

>implying how to respectfully handle unborn children isn't a fucking emotional issue

Cremation is respectable.
Unless you have a problem with cremation.

Some people do.

Want to save the UK?

Discord - WJg7ma

Abortion isn't that much of a problem, it's needed for retard babies and terminally ill babies. Problem with abortion are irresponsible people who abort, which are most of abortions, but that can be fixed with improvement of society without banning abortion. Nature didn't intend for us to have sex without fertilizing the egg, so any sex that happens without reproduction is basically degeneracy.

yeah that is retarded human body is all water it doesn't burn it takes more energy to burn it than it produces burning

Baby foreskins are used in cosmetics.
I think the least the hospitals could do is lower the medical cost for selling their children's organ shavings

Wow this sure sounds like an efficient way to heat a building. I wonder if there could be more to this??

Attached: 1527456536936.jpg (720x540, 42K)

I wonder if the homes where orphaned children who don't get adopted do the same thing

This is cremation just as much as being dumped in a landfill is a burial

Attached: 1484344813460.jpg (561x466, 48K)

criminal problems outside of the law don't justify or help abortion rights.

Bongs arent human

Attached: literalHELL.png (705x926, 413K)

This can't be fucking real

Attached: 1453902602874.jpg (744x744, 46K)

Find a means of proper disposal for aborted fetuses.
It's complex, expensive and, very dangerous.
Interestingly, the US also use incarceration as a mean to dispose of aborted fetuses. So, it seems to be a widely accepted medical practice.
lawreview.law.ucdavis.edu/issues/51/1/Notes/51-1_Key.pdf

Attached: 1525927844405.png (702x800, 521K)

Tell me this is a fucking joke.

>implying it's okay here, either
It's not like it's constantly argued over.

its ok their moms didn't want them anyway

Were they all white goyim fetuses?
Did they use the foreskins and stem cells for face creams at least?

Attached: 98440FB2-30EC-4924-928F-1D426946B998.jpg (640x400, 57K)

Its not just real. it's israel

Give unto MOLOCH

Abar Ba'esh!

Attached: 1478475659327.jpg (748x960, 101K)

Again, it may not be okay.
But, it's there and there has to be means of disposal. I know it's messed up but there's many, many things the medical industry does that people are unaware of that many people would consider sick. But the reality is, it's necessary and it happens.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10486452/Child-taken-from-womb-by-caesarean-then-put-into-care.html

it isn't real you fucking retards

the same as them selling your kids foreskins in the US after you've paid to have it removed.

?

Reminder that they do this in Canada and the US too.

don't listen to fucking /pol posting screencaps out of context every time. Everything that the doctor remove from you, whatever limb or fetus is incinerated. All biohazard are burned at the hospital. This is a clickbait article. Think about it, do you really even think they remove that much biomatter to heat the fucking hospital? Of course not, the idea is not only farfetched it's also ludacris. Don't become one of them, you had half the brain to question this so don't go any further down their path. Keep being vigilant bro.

Attached: 1464144743363.gif (512x481, 646K)

10/10 Swiss brah.

Attached: giphy (59).gif (320x240, 575K)

This has got to be a joke, even Hitler never did anything nearing this level of comic barbarity
Imagine if the nazis used dead Jewish babies to heat their barracks, We would be taught about it in school. There would be whole chapters in your history books about it.

Moloch win again

bin that kid

based

It'll be mentioned in Isaac Goldbergstein's next edition of "Sixty gazillion"
wait and see

What the fuck?

> I'd love to kick Great Britain's ass

Thanks for that mate.

>Find a means of proper disposal for aborted fetuses

Make the woman who aborted it eat it. Nothing goes to waste and she'll think twice before aborting next time.

Isn't this the plot to the Matrix?

Is that why you aren't supposed to smoke during pregnancy? Because fetuses are incredibly volatile and it's a fire hazard?

it would take more heat.

I don't know, how do mexicans and muslims get on?

Fuck Jow Forums as I think I've seen the bottom of the barrel, you come up with this.
Just figure the amount of Divine wrath piling up over the U.K.

Attached: og20a.jpg (595x329, 21K)

You are the dumbest nigger I ever thought of

The UK is a literal dystopia.

>Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
(And that's a good thing)

They admitted it. You didn't even read the article.

>muh appeal to nature
Monogamy is degeneracy too then since it guarantees pussy to subhuman non-chads who would otherwise get none.

>severely underrated post

Attached: 1525128674156s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Who cares what they do with them. They could make glue out of them for all I care
>more abortions
>less niggers
>less tards
>less worthless parents
Whats not to love?

Attached: Untitled.png (1191x725, 512K)

Here ya go

Attached: 238.jpg (773x1347, 253K)