Other than being a boomer, is there anyway i can afford a home?

Attached: 1497717618256.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Same way this boomer's children did.
Work through school, get a Good Job, marry well, and buy a house

Attached: sailboat.png (977x924, 551K)

And no, I didn't help my kids to buy a house.
If my children can do it, why can't you?

80% of it is getting out of california or whatever urban slum hell you're in now.

A boat is a hole in the water into which one throws their money into.

embrace the /comfy/ life, rent-free

Attached: 00q0q_kgSNzEAAIa_1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

>a hole you throw money into
what do you think rent is?

find a neighborhood full of boomers, release the gas. fresh homes for all.

Push the fed to tax the shit out of foreign nationals buying US property.
Play up the China angle for the current admin and tie it in with the common struggle of the Everyman.
See Canada for how they curtailed Chinese’s investment money flooding the market.

Sidney is the Boomer wet dream.

Live a simple life, get out of the cities. You can buy lots of land for cheap.

Oh look, a fucking boomer telling us to do things he never had to do!

just ignore them and maybe they'll go back to facebook

all the boats in the pic are people who beat the system and are living rent-free

Attached: cadboro bay.jpg (504x337, 34K)

if you can't live on the coast, you can go van-dwelling mode. the downsides compared to sailboat living are that you are more likely to get harrassed by law enforcement

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-10-at-10.16.31-AM.png (1314x745, 1.11M)

what about a mailing address though?

p.o. box & forwarding?

You obviously don't have a boat.

Then don't rent; Buy a house

a lot of place won't even hire you if you don't have a normal address

I went to college... twice. Second time on my own dime because Reagan put in a hiring freeze just as I got the Physics degree he made useless.
I bought a house, but I had to commute.
You can too... you just don't have the stones to do it.

where would you work?

The ones at the dock are renting dock space.
The ones that are anchored have other problems like where to put the dingy.
Both have to pay for maintenance on a regular basis.
TANSTAAFL.

FHA, spouse or reliable roommate, two fulltime jobs or one fulltime job that pays 40kplus a year at least and 100,000 to 115,000 $ home. Use a credit union for the loan.

Live with your parents rent and bills free and keep saving as ong as possible.

move to the heart land
get a trade skill job
get a house
easy peasey
I'm 27 and buying a home later this year
80k 2-4 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, nice fenced in yard, garage/workshop

KEK

This user figured it out.
You have to look at the job skills that are in demand for the location you'll be living.
For example, Engineers make good money, but still can't make it in Seattle.
But a BSEE in Power working in Montana... he'll do just fine.

I'm Millennial. My advice is never leave home until you have no student loans, have at least 60k for putting down on a home, and have retirement accounts in high risk stocks. Live home so you don't have to pay bills or rent. Live there past 30 if necessary.

I tell my children this.. (two are millennials, one is middle school).
I knew some Chinese guys who said the same thing... One just kept adding additions to his home - he would build it with his own two hands... showed me the missing fingers to prove it.
Sadly, my mooching SJW wife kicks 'em out at 18.

>invent a compact super death laser
>find the best house
>incinerate all the boomers
>incinerate overly excited regular visitors
>incinerate anything that comes to enforce "the law"
>establish a perimeter and evaporate any aircraft that enter
>evaporate tanks, etc that visit regularly
>keep doing this until visitors stop coming

BAM! Enjoy home.

do a trade

there is always a way to make money, you just have to find your niche

UPS and Fed-Ex also have mail boxes that you can rent for $25 a month, they'll sign for packages and shit too, they also send you a text when your packages arrive. I have one at our UPS store because I live at a campground. UPS boxes are also accessible 24/7 holidays included. Iirc as long as you have a box at 1 store, you can have your mail sent to other UPS stores, if you're away.

>people who has lived and worked 40 years more than us have more buying power
Why are we millennials so retarded?

You've been eating too many Tide pods.

And you stink, and you have nothing to offer a qt other than sitting in your car.

Live somewhere nobody wants to live

I hear detroit is cheap during murder season and some neighborhoods in Chicago are affordable

ok

They want to live in the most expensive neighborhoods, be up to their noses in 4 types of Video games, the latest iPhones, and eat expensive junk food all day.
Not like me who went a month without food and lived in a sleeping bag in my first house.
Nor did they pick their career path wisely; got a degree in The Sociology of Butt Hurt and ran up a $150,000 in student loan debt and is only qualified to flip burgers.

Yo mammmmma nom nom no.m

>Inflates ur housing prices
Nothing personnel kid

Forgot muh image
>inflates it further

Attached: Nai_Yin_Xue_Mugshot.jpg (287x344, 61K)

I didn't ask in what ways are we retarded, I asked why.
Is it because we got spoiled by being too pampered during our youth?

>being so miserable for the sake of muh house
Just lol

>live well benteath your means in an urban environment
>accumulate money for a couple years
>move to bumbfuck nowhere where the real estate is dirt cheap and put yourself on welfare
>?
>profit
This is how I did it.

Once the boomers start dying off housing prices will fall.

>tfw need $650,000 to afford a 1000sq ft fixer upper in a 95% Mexican neighborhood

Attached: 2FB90BE2-CE94-4CDC-A7CD-2794328CA67A.png (858x725, 361K)

Where do you shower and poo?

>BOO HOO I actually have to work for my goals oh my god this is so unfair why can't everything be free and more easy for me?

Muh boomers

KYS, you'll have a home in hell.

Kill a boomer and fashion his skin into a body suit so you can live in his house without raising suspicion.

fha loan, only need 3.5% down
buy something that needs work, do the work yourself, with your friends/family, pay cash under the table for stuff you dont know how to do
rent out extra rooms, or better yet buy a duplex
dont buy in an overpriced market or neighborhood

>Puts no effort to earn nice things
>Why don't I have nice things??!?!?!?

>Once the boomers start dying off housing prices will fall.
In 30 years?

>boomers never had to work
Millenials were a fucking mistake

Three realistic options. You will need partners, either a spouse or business partners.
1 - buy land in middle of nowhere and build it yourself.
2 - buy a multiunit house in the ghetto and rebuild it and the neighborhood. Love cheap in one unit while renting the others out.
3 - buy abandoned factory or warehouse and convert to housing with partners.
I’ve either done or know people who’ve done each of these starting from nothing.

Attached: 1789344783589.jpg (334x500, 61K)

But people have nice things, they just don't own houses

Stop trying to want something that's 2k+ sqrft
Easiest way to escape the boomer maze is to stop desiring what they tell you to

Why don't American Millennials do what the foreigners do?

Attached: 1526864002574.jpg (1289x700, 280K)

Solution:
Be a woman who looks half-way decent that sucks a good dick.

I'm living in a tent in Seattle, WA while working a tech job. One of my coworkers lives in an RV that he pays minimal lot fees on. Many towers in cities accommodate Tennant companies with showers and restrooms now, so anytime I need that I just badge into the office.

The climate is very mild here in Seattle and your employer is forced to pay you a higher wage due to the cost of living. If you can handle living in a liberal dystopian hellscape, and urban camping, I would recommend a move to Seattle or Portland.

My income is $98k for an entry level IT support engineer position. I've been saving everything I have for almost three years now and I plan on buying a home in Texas, North Carolina, or Georgia soon.

>95% mexican
stop trying to live in southern cali.

>new house

Attached: 1783949499495.jpg (474x300, 21K)

Attached: 1893474658384.png (368x446, 146K)

What's the average price of a decent sized home in a good suburban neighborhood of a major city in the US ?
Here it's like at least 500k$

based, i thought they outsourced all support to india?

Why are you posting Jew memes?
The whole "divide the white goys by generation" started in the boomer era.
Yes, there have always been generational differences... that goes back thousands of year, but this "kill the boomers" is pure Jew bullshit.
Either you're a jew bullshit spreader, or you eat Jew bullshit.
Stop listening to Jews.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-27 don't trust anyone over 30.png (565x278, 23K)

I hired people with no experience for entry level positions. Your defeatism is epidemic in the Millineal generation.
Like I said...
I had to get two degrees... physics and then one for a real job - carefully chosen BS EE.
I often had no food... once for a month.
I had to repair my own car, or walk.
I worked 40 hours per week pushing a fucking mop (with a BS physics cuz no jobs) and took 21 semester units for 2 years, because I had to get buy as cheap as I could and the night hours allowed me to attend university.
You top that, and you can bitch at me how hard your widdle life is.
But my children didn't have to do it, and they have houses. You're doing something wrong. You bitch too much.

Attached: pepe_gas_kike.png (900x516, 233K)

lets say you have a good job and that you want to save money each month for a down payment.

With your paycheck with the W-2 already deducting your taxes you will have money for essentials left over

> rent
> car payments
> student loan payments
> car insurance / renters insurance
> health insurance
> utilities
> gas
> food

with the rest of the money the next essentials are:
> cell phone bill
> TV and internet service provider

Unless you don't need anything else you should be fine. Whatever you have left over can be put into a savings account that will add up each month until you have a enough for a 20% down payment. More left over can go into a 401K, IRA, or securities.

There are always ways to cut your bills. Shop around for cheaper insurance rates for your car, eating at home with food from the grocery store than restaurants, cord cutting than having cable, don't go to starbucks every day (make coffee at home), don't drink alcohol or smoke, and treat your credit card like cash so you can pay it off each month than a portion of it which will result in added interest rates aka literally throwing money away.

Yes, but it's more a factor of you never learning how to work and save. You never had a paper route in middle school., a part-time retail job in high school or an internship in college.

You never learned to work your ass off. Your parents are to blame, they wanted to spoil you. They should have been toughening you up instead.

Attached: 1449870779251.jpg (550x397, 45K)

As cool as that couch looks, it also looks uncomfortable as fuck

Well, seriously... the Jews try to divide us any and every way they can.
By generation, by different white peoples, by religion...
It's all "divide and distract". Look, this assault on our economy has happened before. The generation before boomers had it with the Great Depression. Before that, there was a lot of Jew manipulation of the economy.
It's not something New that just started with the Boomers. It's been going on since before 1776.

Attached: Ex JIDF says it.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1829394050593.png (500x522, 159K)

I've been living in my car. I have a job in STEM yet it still isn't paying shit these days. I could either live in an apartment and live paycheck to paycheck or sleep in my car and have some cash left over to save for future business or projects I have in mind.

Employment isn't paying what it used to. Sure there are a lot of people now who have 15 years experience who are making a good salary but 15 years from now it's not going to be like that, so my 15 years experience will be much less significant.

Attached: en_us.jpg (1506x1034, 164K)

Attached: 1627838495495.jpg (361x361, 143K)

Attached: Cry_Baby_by_buttonnose.jpg (800x533, 28K)

Shipping container houses become more and more popular

Attached: shipping-container-51.jpg (600x337, 47K)

Million dollars

Attached: 1789394956574.jpg (640x644, 97K)

That's a myth. Support Engineers are still needed because while Indians do a decent job with non-technical tier 1 answers, they're unable to troubleshoot their way out of a box.

Attached: 1527304824448.jpg (635x655, 102K)

Fucking lol you sound miserable as fuck and butthurt people are enjoying themselves instead of living like sub saharan africans to affod a house just lol

The best part of owning a boat, is the day you sell it

Attached: IOaexRE.jpg (620x1024, 110K)

(((you)))

Attached: Stop listening to Jews.jpg (600x378, 77K)

I plan on building a cabin in the middle of absolute fucking nowhere. Fuck these rent kikes. I guarantee it's twice as bad in the US as it is there in Germany. Only place that has it worse than us is probably the Britcucks or Canadians in Vancouver.

>look at me I had to live in miserable conditions literally starving so I could get a degree on the tax payer's dime

You're welcome

Build credit
save 3 percent
profit.
honeslty man, not that hard. But why? STart a business instead. Doing something you really love.

Attached: 1470355080155.jpg (958x660, 54K)

Boomers are the Jews.

Attached: 1526945544576.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Agreed!

Let me become your neighbor, I hate this fucking money driven society. I just want to live in peace and prefer real wolfs over human wolfs

WOMEN CANT. ALL THEY NEED IS SUGAR DADDYS

Is there much land to be had in Germany? Can you buy more than 10 acres or does that cost millions? I really am considering Germany, France or Norway.

I'll probably move to Norway and live in the middle of nowhere. That or Montana where the other whites are at until we get Waco'd by the Feds.

I got no financial aid for the BSEE.
And the BS physics was useless when Reagan put in the hiring freeze. Even in good times, a BS Physics degree runs 50% employment outside of Physics (in other words, a job you didn't need the degree for).
You wanna be a loser, that's understandable. You had good times when boomers provided and good times make weak people.

You forgot firm handshake faggot.

SAFEST NEIGHBORHOOD DESU

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-5037326.png (500x566, 141K)