Attached: WhyGod.png (1280x640, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com
cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose
socialreporter.com/?p=531
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Purpose_UK
youtu.be/W96D4Xeg-d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not long before they shut down this place for us.

Ever thought about maybe idk, stop being complete subjugated cowards and retake your country?

in what way?

Demographics, people getting arrested for live-streaming pedos going to the court.

Accept that we've lost. It's over. We're done.

Lol do you have a job? I guess not

No we haven't and stop thinking like that. I'll automatically class any defeatists as fucking shills. If you actually think its over you might as well stop posting low-morale replies and fuck off from my thread.

>What do we do?
>It's getting worse and worse
Also
>Don't be negative.

What?

Anglo people are scum faggots shitskin sandnigger a ultra niggers broken yellow teeth fucked up face onions cuckeed looking wankers, can’t wait to see their gay ass niger paki Indian nation collapse. Karma.

There is a difference between admitting things are getting worse and being a complete defeatist that would rather lie down and get crushed by a tank.

Ayo, Hol up....gonna need to see your loicense to post here, mate

GO TO JAIL
O

T
O

J
A
I
L

GO NECK YOURSELF
O

N
E
C
K

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

License posting is as dead as our freedom of speech.

He means if you speak out or march in the street you will lose your job. And he’s right. Ask yourself what would happen if suddenly every white male in England were replaced by English men from 200 years ago and you’ll find your answer for what you should do

Attached: 61245617-9723-41B7-8D9D-09FDE5C23C1F.png (1425x625, 32K)

check'd
GO TO JAIL
O

T
O

J
A
I
L

Violence is the only way, bong. You’re just along for the ride at this point. Shame your country surrendered your arms.

riots?
pls riots, but no, because no nigger got killed

There's going to have to be martyrs. More people will have to go to jail, lose their livelihood, before people start paying attention.
Organize marches. Put up red-pilled infographs around town. Educate and get the word out.

Just think, what would the Irish do?

Attached: timothy-mcveigh.jpg (480x360, 35K)

That's the most worrying part, who are going to sacrifice themselves?

You've got to be shitting me haha.

Attached: ddcb3cab14f5719ac8959ca35714f676.png (888x253, 107K)

Are normies talking about it. Do they care? The patriot act is still considered a good law here.

Leave like I already did. Found a comfy village near the Black sea. Not a nigger or shitskin in sight.

Also It's OK to be publicly racist in Bulgaria.

Attached: 66952694_p0.jpg (712x556, 196K)

Why do the white trash on pol pretend they care about rape victims. We should be celebrating the rape gangs IMHO. Give the cold white women what they deserve. Don't wanna shag? Fine, enjoy your rape.

God bless the rape gangs. These are alpha men

Checked.

We can't keep running. I think you get that yourself.

Kind of, they may drop some hints but most don't have flat out conversations about this on daily basis, or maybe I don't notice it.

We believe in mogg #trustinmogg

Attached: 2018-02-07_mogg.jpg (890x668, 55K)

Don’t think you’ll be spared kike

Want to save the UK?

*** DISCORD - WJg7ma ***

Smoggy

Watching that right now, seems like there is a lot of 'hate crimes' but none of them are reported by the media.

In my view, you have to think of these sorts of incidents like shit tests. If you fail them, expect more and worse. How do you pass them? Give the state more trouble than they bargained for every time they shit test you.

What Britain actually needs is some sort of Waco or Bundy Ranch type stand-off. Even if it doesn't go your way, the state has to learn that there are penalties, even in their victories. The next time they want to abuse you and diminish your freedoms, state actors should say to themselves, "can we get away with it, or will we have to deal with another x"? You have to make them fear an x.

Right now they fear nothing. There is nothing at all to fear from a disarmed, pacifist, disinterested body of subjects.

Attached: uk.jpg (852x1371, 1.02M)

Tea in the Harbor time!

Things are pretty bad now lads, I got banned from Facebook for making a joke

Well....we coul-
>[USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST]

Fucking hell lad, you should've deleted facebook months ago.

A question for you bongs, not bait just genuinely curious:

Do you at least have a political party that aims to put an end to the degeneracy, swarming of all kind of nogs in the country, right to self defence and stuff like that?

Or you cannot even have hope in a win of that party because it doesn't exsist?

We are in shit too but at least we have that kind of hope.

There's a couple of them, but they've got approximately fuck all chance of getting in. There's no moderate anti-muslim immigration party out there.

>Do you at least have a political party that aims to put an end to the degeneracy, swarming of all kind of nogs in the country, right to self defence and stuff like that?

No.

>Or you cannot even have hope in a win of that party because it doesn't exsist?

Yes.

>We are in shit too but at least we have that kind of hope.

We'd love to be in a position you are.

To put it simply. We are alone in the dark. We can only trust our closest friends. We don't have a way of knowing if there are like-minded people in a close proximity because advertising your beliefs on social media would put you on a watch list.

What the fuck happened to this website?
You're all sitting here behind screens crying about the state of a country and not doing anything about it.
We live in the information age. The digital era.
If you're too much of a beta faggot to go outside and protest do something within the digital space. Not just sign petitions like a fucking looser. Don't ask politley for change.

Why are things like DDos attacks, raids and other forms of digital protest no longer an option.

Isn't the DUP exactly that?
You would think a coalition between a conservative party and the DUP would result in something more inclined to support british people

do what we did

We need to assemble in London by the millions and effectively force a shut down of the capital for a few days until we get what we want.

What are we going to DDoS? Twitter?
Organizing an official protest is fucking useless. How many protests there were this year organized by Tommy and other so called 'right-wing' leaders? Did they achieve anything? We need endless riots, but again, not enough people with balls.

How is anything on twitter going to influence the british government?

I was more thinking taking down government websites, police sites, ?NHS sites?
The british culture and infastructure is all controlled and consumed online?
Shut down the website for the london tube, stop the reliance people have on these things for the everyday untill they are either forced to take back controll or listen to what we have to say?

Something on such a scale is still inconceivable but more likley than mass riots.

I honestly believe that all we need to do is inconvinience enough people, get them mad enough to do something. This is probably the key

so many utterly disgusting toxic racist gammon bigots in this thread

I agree with you in some ways. Yes, the entertainment should be halted for people to 'wake up' for a minute. However, it is very unlikely that will happen by shutting down websites for couple of hours. We would need immense amount of computers (botnet) to be able to shut down these websites continuously until we are tracked or countered.

violence

You bongs need a constitution. A supreme law of the land that the filthy Marxists cannot subvert.
If things get bad enough, we've got your backs.

And quit being too polite for your own good. Sometimes being an asshole is an effective tool.

Attached: 1343504696919420228_10150728043645446_190686418_n1.jpg (416x231, 126K)

thehomegunsmith.com

People here are just scared of consequences once they go to jail and corrupt prison guards tell muslim population what they're in for.

>a constitution.
> A supreme law of the land that the filthy Marxists cannot subvert.
Pick one.

Sooner or later the public will not tolerate what is going on arround them. They are happy to sit in their livingrooms, the last bastion of saftey they have while the world outside changes and britian becomes unrecognisable. We need to take this to their livingrooms, make them uncomfortable and get them mad. The reason so many of these cases of grooming gangs are on reporter blackout and tommy's case is reporter blacked out is becuase it would enter peoples living room.
There must be someone on the inside able to leak this information, someone here with the skill set to find it on the servers.
Perhaps is they knew what was happening they would finally stand up

I agree with this. The defeatism and learned helplessness of some UK posters is a fucking embarrasment. Brit/pol/ is especially cancerous at present. They just want to wallow in their own malaise and infect others with the same depressive inaction they have succumbed to. I wouldnt be surprised if this is the result of a fairly advanced shilling strategem - foster a sense of hopelessness and demoralisation.
>what can we do
We have to look at the positives and work from there. Plus points i can think of
>HUGE silent majority
>traitor class forced more and more to openly show their hand
>most problematic diversity is contained to major cities and a few large post industrial towns
>growing sense of discontent at openly tyrannical regime
>currents of discontent and anger bubbling under the surface
>hatred for police and government at highest level in living memory
I think we just have to let things play out for now and form an ad hoc strategy based on what happens from day to day. We need a contingency plan incase access to this site is restricted. We need to agree on an alternative should our userbase be scattered to the wind. Other than that, we need to make everyone in our lives who will listen, aware of the situation and foster a sense of righteous indignation in them. When they remove the right to speak truth to power, as they are doing, they will leave people no other option than to pursue violent revolution.
I think at some point in the near future, as the middle class starts awakening to whats happening, we will see huge general strikes and probably the formation of vigilante/militia type organisations. I think, with the hatred and distrust of the police/government being as it is, you might start too see white working class "no go zones" - places where the police will not be welcome as locals will hinder them on every levels. These will be the places where the militias will operate and organise - just like it was in northern ireland.

Attached: had7.png (396x400, 226K)

This is a long way. We are running out of time. Free Speech is non-existent in this country anymore. There are very limited things we can do at this point, and most of them point to violence which should be the last resort, and it will be VERY soon. And I mean a year or so.

>A supreme law of the land that the filthy Marxists cannot subvert.
You mean like Nazi Germany?

Grassroots activism. Hold your leaders to account. Take your country back. Good luck.

It's a shame that when something does occur that it will likley only take place within the capital or main cities. I will not be able to take part. And showing uspport online will land me in a rehabilitation camp for wrong-think

Yes, the police are traitorous cunts. I've just watched the "hate crime" documentary. Majority of the police believe in this whole idea that multicultural society should be preserved. They are the enemy in the most literal sense.

>you might start too see white working class "no go zones" - places where the police will not be welcome as locals will hinder them on every levels.

Yes.

>These will be the places where the militias will operate and organise - just like it was in northern ireland.

Hopefully. Thank you, this gave me hope. Our efforts will not we wasted.

It will take overwhelming force at this point, as far as I can see it. There's got to be a push to cripple the police state thats been implemented. Start getting ready for hot revolution. Or slide further towards NorKo level shit, with geshtapo watching your every move.
You definitely need arms to do it though.

Here is the full list of defendants via The Sun.
First Trial
Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., is accused of 54 charges, including 21 charges of rape and 14 charges of trafficking with a view of sexual exploitation. Dhaliwal is accused of charges against eleven different girls from 2004 to 2011.
Irfan Ahmed, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with nine offences including making an indecent image of a child.
Zahid Hassan, 28, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with 20 offences including six charges of raping a girl aged 13 or under.
Mohammed Kammer, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including rape of a girl under 15.
Mohammed Aslam, 29, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including rape of a girl under 15.
Abdul Rehman, 30, from Sheffield, South Yorks., was charged with seven offences including raping a girl under 15.
Raj Singh Barsran, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including sexual touching of a girl over 13.
Nahman Mohammed, 31 from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three counts including trafficking a person for sexual exploitation.
Zubair Ahmed, 30, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including raping a girl under the age 15.
Hamzha Saleem, 37, from Old traddford, Gtr Mancs., was charged with three counts including human trafficking.

These places are so close to me, something similar could be happening under my own nose.

Second Trial (Robinson's arrest)

Mansoor Akhtar, 25, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including attempted rape of a girl under the age of 13.

Mohammed Asaf Akram, 31, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with 14 offences including four charges of raping a girl of thirteen or under and one charge of threatening to kill.

Wiqas Mahmud, 36 from Huddersfield, West Yorks.., was charged with three offences of rape of a girl under 15.

Nasarat Hussain, 28, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with five offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Sajid Hussain, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with five offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Mohammed Irfraz, 28, from Huddersfield, West Yorks.., was charged with eight offences including false imprisonment.

Faisal Nadeem, 30 from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three counts including raping a woman 16 or over.

Mohammed Azeem, 31, from Bradford, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including rape of a girl under 15.

Zulquarnian Dogar, 29, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including sexual touching of a female aged 13 or over.

Manzoor Hassan, 37, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with four offences including inciting the sexual exploitation of a child aged between 13-17.

The police is underfunded. They don't have guns. Only counter-terrorism units do.

Third trial set to last for six weeks.

Niaz Ahmed, 53, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including sexual assault on a female.

Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with four offences including arranging the commission of a child sex offence.

Asif Bashir, 32, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with five offences, including three counts of raping a woman 16 or over.

Everton la Bastide, 50, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including sexual touching a girl of 13 or over.

Saqib Raheel, 30, from Dudley was charged with two offences including trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Usman Khalid, 29, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with three offences including assaulting a girl under 13.

Aleem Javaid, 27, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with two offences including supply of a class B drug.

Mrs Naveeda Habib, 38, from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged on one count of neglect of a child.

Mrs Shahnaz Malik, 55 from Huddersfield, West Yorks., was charged with one count of neglecting a child.

Don't worry bong, the big wave will clean everything.
Just be sure to move to the north.

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 230K)

user’s you need to research an organisation named “Common Purpose”.

cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

socialreporter.com/?p=531

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Purpose_UK

What do you think that you wil be labeled as if there's a push for revolution? You can only negotiate from a place of power.

see
This is litteraly the north
Im thinking the only place left is scotland?
I wouldn't know any scots to ask about the situation tho

breaking news guys, forget tommy

Attached: breaking.png (574x441, 351K)

While you're pissing money away down the homoerotic pub, cheering on Ngubu...

Attached: SWNS_BANKING_PAEDO_03.jpg (615x984, 82K)

realistically there is fuck all we can do .
voting is a waste of time , and the majority of brits are too lazy and care more about eastenders than getting off their arses and doing something.
we've become a nation of niggers

aw

Honestly I don't know what you can do bongs...
Im really feeling sorry for you.
Idk maybe try a revolution? I mean, what have you got to lose? If you don't act now you will slowly see yourself getting state-enforced poz in your brain.
If you only had a figure like pic related to lead you out of the darkness...
:(

Attached: 220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (220x328, 13K)

Trust me a lot of people are sick of this. But they just can't form groups of 100 people and start preparing for a revolution without one of them fucking up.

They will be raided.
Sentenced.
And the media will make a mockery out of them.
>100 far-right terrorists sentenced for plotting a terrorist attack.

They wouldn't even include "revolution" in the article.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

latest MillennialWoes video on the Tommy Robinson situation and the absolute state of the UK.

youtu.be/W96D4Xeg-d4

I'm just going to have as many wanks as I can before they come to behead me tbph

This is the end result of two party systems. It's too easy for the elite to hijack both parties and suppress the people.

Bongs and mutts share this fate. Electoral reform should be the one thing you fight for since it would get all your other issues moving.

Mutts seem to be too proud to admit there's anything wrong with their absurd system, but maybe there's still hope for UK...

Easy to say that but the reality is nobody wants to be the next Tommy Robinson

Those welfare/entitlement programs always come home to roost. It's in our nature to take the path of least resistance.
I worry that looking at your country is a looking glass 50 years into my country's future.

Back to /BritPol/ lad.

Attached: unknown (2).png (453x464, 390K)

I would. He's probably had more fanny than me.

>/BritPol/
cancer tbph.
i'll stay here thanks and share my thoughts

point proven were fucked unless a strong political party is formed but they would be destroyed by the left wing by labelling them Nazis etc , just like UKIP and the bnp

We know there is an undercurrent of anger with the capacity for violence too. Right now it has been relegated to the likes of loners who snap like tommy mair and darren osborne but sooner or later that anger will draw like minded folk together and I think we will see reprisal type actions on a more organised scale. They are practically all but ensuring this by legislating away peoples ablility to speak out about what their perceived grievances and by oppressing one portion of the populace to cover up and obfuscate the rampant criminality of another.

There is always hope. Things are getting to an intolerable point now and even relative normies are entertaining the possibility of some sort of civil conflict arising soon. Look at all the mentions of civil war in comment sections for a feel of this.
I also like to think that the army is not as cucked or subverted as the police. It may be (if we are lucky) that we have some allies in high military positions who might at some point step in on behalf of us natives. If this is the case though they will be playing their cards close to their chests and would only reveal them at the last possible moment. I think its going to come down to civil disobedience regardless though. It seems they are cracking down so hard precisesly because more and more people are beginning to wake up the absolute fucking state the country has found itself in, especially the rate of change that has hit us in the last decade. There is a certain amount of ostrich syndrome going on, particularly with the middle class but you cant bury your head in the sand forever, particularly when the alligator is biting at your ankles...
The anger the other day over tommy was quite heartening to see. When the crowd, assembled with not even 24hrs notice shook the gates of downing st with cries of "SHAME!". That felt like a rubicon had been crossed and there is some fight left in folk.

Attached: John_William_Waterhouse_-_The_Crystal_Ball.jpg (784x1200, 175K)

all you need is a go pro senpai

ky

Politics is sewn up.
Entertainment is controlled.
Nobody really has a working solution, that wouldn't see them imprisoned, we're becoming trapped by something we can't even see.

Just go ahead and off yourselves. You’ve done nothing as your government has disarmed you and jailed you for criticizing Islam. Seriously, most of you aren’t ready for what’s coming and you won’t make it when your government loses control of the Muslim population. Just off yourself now and spare yourself from the inevitable collapse.

Attached: E2A5C8D7-794D-4EBA-A8C0-4238FFD78626.png (640x480, 62K)

dooktato e1

Attached: dooktato e1.jpg (1440x2560, 1.44M)

anfo

Why are you on Jow Forums when your nation is diving into a dystopian abyss?? Got the FUCK OUTSIDE

The problem is, we don't have any cracking memes yet.
In the past, we have been able to sway the currents with clever memes.
I don't have any hands, so I can't draw.

Best case scenario we’re in 1950s Russia right now, expect at least 40-50 years of damage before we possibly negotiate some crumbs. That’s best case though.

It's hot m8

bongistan will soon have a whitelisted internet, with only "approved" websites allowed. Places like this will be blocked due to hate speech laws.