Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Alliance

>Attacks on small businesses by vegan activists are on the rise, according to the Countryside Alliance.

>Death threats, stoked by social media and encouraged by international groups of activists, have caused butchers and farmers to "live in fear."

>Marlow Butchers, in, Ashford, Kent, was targeted earlier this month by activists who daubed red paint on the doors and windows of the shop.

>Since then, the business has been subjected to online abuse.

>Wayne Marlow, who runs the business with his father and brother, told Kent Online: "On the internet it has been very threatening.

>"It has got ridiculous - activists from as far away as Australia are getting involved.

Based Vegan action.
Fuck animal killers.
Fuck hypocrites who talk about "Chinese eating dogs" yet they have no problem with pig slaughter, even though pig IQ is same as a dog's, if not higher.

Attached: vegsan.jpg (648x538, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/butchers-living-fear-vegan-attacks-rise-says-countryside-alliance/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8327020
youtu.be/TdTXaFtDqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/butchers-living-fear-vegan-attacks-rise-says-countryside-alliance/

The vegans will fail.

I'd kill and eat the vegans themselves with my bear hands if that's what it takes to get my animal protein. Let alone chickens and cows. These people don't scare me.

>be vegan because against violence
>be violent to those who disagree with me

>vandalize English butchers
>ignore halal Muslim establishments

Grug do big think!

Vegans are pussies, butchers are usually heavy set blokes. The butchers should just beat the shit out of the vegans

Why would a butcher fear a weak ass vegan?

>set up cameras
>see pink-haired tranny vandalizing shop
>easy to catch
You're not even trying

I think this is an obvious corporation attack, since supermarkets sell meat. They do this kind of shit to kill competition. Butchers been losing their job all over EU, they want this all only in supermarkets.

Damn those ravenous vegans, they only seek to keep all the meat for themselves. The greedy louts.

They don't. It's typical jewish, demoralizing, clickshekel headline. Being posted by a 1-posting kike with a Reddit flag.

can you make a good living as a butcher? i really like meat and it would be cool to have my own butcher shop

like maybe work with local ranchers to sell whole free-range cows to people that want a years worth of meat for cheap. maybe offer freezer storage as a benefit.

Attached: x3bbap4904ry.jpg (500x652, 74K)

The butcher should take the insurance money and rebrand the storefront as Mohammed’s Halal.

Yeah, if you work for supermarket, not alone. Try small town, maybe there it will work.

Does owning meat shop count as being butcher? Do you plan to kill animals yourself or just buy mear and maybe chop it into smaller pieces.

Shoot vegan terrorists in the face.

Because they don't want their shop vandalised at night, they aren't scared of vegans beating them up.

Your food, is my food’s food.

Attached: F4AD5D70-9466-490A-895E-511650AD8AC6.jpg (1024x763, 231K)

I'm beginning to think the left is a fractal.
I'd get a bottle of caffein pills and sit all night with a rifle pointed at the door ready to defend my business.

Ask any small shop how much their store window costs. Now imagine if you were a butcher and some unidentified vegan would throw a brick into it every other night. The insurance companies of course raise their rates as such incidents become more common so it's not like he can live off that.

The problem isn't that they can't beat up some noodlearmed vegan, the problem is that they won't even see those vegans while they will inflict financial damage on him.

Vegans are hypocritical. Monoculture* is far more damaging to our planet and to biodiversity, which that includes animals, than cattle, especially when it involves pasture free. This is what we should aim for: permaculture, ban most gmo, grass fed animals, SMALLER farms that have diversity.

* which is necessary to keep a vegan world lifestyle, don't fool yourself. Also, most farms use animal products as fertilizers.

>write "halal" on the front
>suddenly immune against attack

they should well be living in fear. cops dont go after leftist acts of terrorism, particularly in the uk. and particularly in the uk is it impermissible to defend oneself. these butchers are going to get butchered kek

And Jewish butchers.

anyone know if they are only targeting small family owned businesses or are they also hitting franchises? if its the former, what are the chances that these vegan leaders are paid to fuck up small family businesses.

see

>vegans are wea-
Nice try.

Attached: fit.webm (460x258, 489K)

>Romans 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
>who is weak
Vegans btfo by God

So ridiculous...what pussies they are.
But I guess it's a new PR tactic, some agency must have told them to use it. It's all over the fake news media, poor animal ag farmers living in "fear", poor hunters living in "fear" etc. Now it's butchers... YAAAAAAAAWN

Because your stereotypes aren't true and just comforts you tell yourself? Vegans are some of the most prolific terrorists in Europe.

>buy lightly processed meat
>chop in to smaller bits
This is what 95% of all "butchers" do.

Transwhite and 3 little Chadwarfs.

god hates basedbois

Because the law in the UK isn't there to protect lawful citizens, it's there to protect 'oppressed' citizens

Manlets, when will they learn?

Humans are omnivores

Vegans are violent because they suffer from b12 deficiency related dementia.

t. medfag

>vegan's smell blood

this is the key.... there are no "vegans" its all just kikes and muzzies.

one major way to control any society is to get a strangle hold on the protein supply

eat a fucking steak you cunt, your alrdy eating COCK

This smells like a false flag of a failing business.

>vegans have mental issues
it explains so much. and it seems very plausible even without a deep understanding of nutrition.

B-12 gets killed as you put it on iron or sterile place anyway, since B-12 is produced by bacteria and yeast has B-12 btw, which is bacteria.

Take a medical biochem class then get back to me.

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

>implying vegans aren't pathetic enough to pull a stunt like this

Why? Vegetarians have other way to get B-12 and your fake meat most probably won't even have bacteria to form B-12, especially not McDonald's.

>Why?

To learn how the human body works and to counter your cognitive dissonance.

People who eat meat on a regular basis generally don't suffer from b12 deficiency, it is not by coincidence.

But by all means, continue in your starvation death cult ways, it is natural selection anyway.

how fun would it be to beat the hell outa a tree hugging vegan caught vandalizing your property

buy trail cams. have the local police lie in wait.

>t. Triggered reddit carnie cuck
>ingesting b12 isn’t bioavailable
>investing meat makes b12 bioavailable

This is about the level of intelligence I expect from someone who eats meat.

Muslims and niggers are literally taking over your country and people are attacking butchers. The state of the white race.

You go, girl.

Veganism helps remove bad genes from circulation.

People who are too stupid to eat meat are not fit for survival, natural selection makes no exceptions.

>Being afraid of weak ass, malnourished vegans
Just attack them when they're eating the 40 pounds of nuts and legumes they need every day to stay alive.

>Sit by window at night in all black
>Vegan throws brick through window
>Waste him with your revolver
>"He threw a brick at me, I was afraid for my life"

I don't think the butchers are in more fear than the creatures they butcher were for their entire lives

That's nonsense, meat eaters are the most unhealthy. B-12 is actually most present outside of meat:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
>The only organisms to produce vitamin B12 are certain bacteria. Some of these bacteria are found in the soil around the grasses that ruminants eat and they are taken into the animal and form part of their gut flora.

If you eat fresh vegetable from garden you will have enough B-12. Animals get B-12 from grass, you learn something new every day and btw your industrial animals don't eat grass, they eat corn. So fuck off mr. professor, you have no clue.

At least the animals have a chance to fight back.

Vegetarians prey on helpless plants.

>can you make a good living as a butcher?

Fucking probably. Butchers want damn near what you paid for the hog per pound if you buy one from a farmer and take it in. Plenty of people can't be bothered to make their own sausage/jerky/whatever when they're done hunting deer either. You can also take goats, sheep, whatever you want and butchers are happy to chop that shit up for you for damn near the live market price per pound. "Ethnic" groups will make you a killing at certain times of the year for those.

>People who eat meat on a regular basis generally don't suffer from b12 deficiency, it is not by coincidence.

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
>the researchers found no association between plasma B12 levels and meat, poultry, and fish intake, even though these foods supply the bulk of B12 in the diet. “It’s not because people aren’t eating enough meat,” Tucker said. “The vitamin isn’t getting absorbed.”
>The researchers also expected to find some connection between dietary intake and plasma levels, even though other studies found no association. And they did find a connection. Supplement use dropped the percentage of volunteers in the danger zone--plasma B12 below 185 pmol/L--from 20 percent to 8. Eating fortified cereals five or more times a week or being among the highest third for dairy intake reduced, by nearly half, the percentage of volunteers in that zone--from 23 and 24 percent, respectively, to 12 and 13 percent.

It’s more like a contract.
>I’ll protect you from predators and feed you every day
>In return when you’re old you provide me with meals

For every vegan not eating meat we will eat twice as much meat to compensate for you.
Don’t you worry we’ll keep the quota up for you.

This. Every time a vegan says eating meat is inherently cruel I buy veal.

Enjoy your dementia, sterility, caquexia, and teeth falling out, and reduced healing.

I tell vegan patients to find another doctor, because they don't heal properly and ALWAYS have complications after surgery.

A contract only signed by one party, where the "protection" is nightmarish confinement and the feed is trash crops unnatural to their diet

Attached: REU-EU-PIGS_[1].jpg (1200x752, 298K)

>made up scares
Ironic that the first thing you said was dementia
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8327020
>The matched subjects who ate meat (including poultry and fish) were more than twice as likely to become demented as their vegetarian counterparts (relative risk 2.18, p = 0.065) and the discrepancy was further widened (relative risk 2.99, p = 0.048) when past meat consumption was taken into account.

>Vegans acting like animals
>Overtime

R A D I C A L
V E G A N
T E R R O R I S M

Attached: 1506558946256.png (731x611, 876K)

Only fags treat their livestock like that.

Oh yeah, and
>when you're old
The equivalent age when a cow is killed for meat would be like a teenager to a human
Those factory farms are how you supply meat to billions of people who feel entitled to it. Without that, meat eating would be exclusively a luxury.

The best butchershop in my town is literally owned by 4 gorgeous blonde lesbians, and their cadre of lesser Lesbo butcher-apprentices.
>tfw not joking

Attached: 1508186039613.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Tell them to put up big screen TVs playing these type of videos on repeat.

youtu.be/TdTXaFtDqZE

Veganism doesn't exist in nature.

I'm really big in to being as natural as society allows.

I support you 100%, when Darwin calls, somebody has to answer.

Make sure your supplements don't come from animal products, please.

Fucking meatpacking plants are the worst at pushing for OPEN BORDERS immigrant labor. In the USA They prefer to hire Somalians.

I never been to hospital my entire life and my relatives lived 90 and more. Take care of yourself pleb, i don't need doctors. BTW you oversimplify stuff. Also i never said i don't eat meat, i just know that meat isn't anything special and isn't needed at all.

I only eat free range. Caged animals are for poor people.

>responding irrationally and emotionally to real evidence
Are you a liberal?

>Those factory farms are how you supply meat to billions of people who feel entitled to it
then why is there only a handful of clips

Why not just increase work visas with different minimum wage standards for shit jobs?

Lots of countries do it.

I'm ok with eating dogs. We can start with my neighbor's noisy shiteater.

American here, my goduncle was a butcher for 30+ years. He made pretty good money, enough to support his family so his wife didn't have to work beyond what she wanted to and got a good pension out of it.

I wouldn't want to mess with a guy who has bear hands either.

>Using violence to stop murderers is hypocritical...

The issue is killing animals isn't murder.

I was wondering that exactly.

you think all vegans are body builders? its like 0,001% of all bodybuilders and they use shitloads of steroids made from animals to compensate.

This bitch made such shit videos, doesn't surprise me that she was a vegan. Her brain just didn't function normally. Also failed at her last job, not a single kill even with a gun lmao.

Enjoy getting cucked eternally vegan boyz.

Butchers should respond by throwing dead animals at vegan meetings/headquarters. Simple as that.

Now is the prefect time to "accidentally" kill an activist and "accidentally" sell them off as cow flanks.

Then again, they won't have much on them to sell.

Attached: 1524690001193.png (147x163, 49K)

>American here

Attached: Tom_reads_a_newspaper.jpg (583x446, 30K)

As a healthcare professional, part of my job is to educate the public.

You see, my commentaries only reinforce your beliefs as starvation death cult members, which is good for the gene pool by promoting positive natural selection.

Normal people who already know or suspected what I am saying will help reinforce their beliefs as well, also promoting positive natural selection because they are more likely to pass on their genes to produce healthy offspring because they won't be fucking sterile from protein and vitamin deficiency...

So it works both ways, thank you both very much for helping me make a difference.

No, it really is just white leftists (i.e. the traitors that run amok here). They would, as stated above, never target a halal or kosher shop.

Attached: 1527535974w37.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

>more illogical, stubborn rambling
Yep, liberal

>he thinks self defence is allowed in bongistan

Attached: 1490376382419.jpg (252x255, 21K)

You keep using that word, I don't it means what you think it means.

I want people to continue eating meat as they have for thousands of years, which is absolutely vital for the propagation of the human species.

You, on the other hand, want them to change and convince them to stop eating meat, which leads to sterility and extinction of family lines.

That makes me a conservative, because I want to conserve the tradition of eating meat like all our fucking ancestors did since the beginning of mankind, and it makes you a liberal, because you want people to change and eat a radically different diet than our ancestors did.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Veganism is a left-wing suicide cult. Faster they kill themselves off the better. I suppose they go after the small butchers, because they would face the sanction of the state if they went after factory farming or huge retail food establishments.

Butchers do not kill the animals, they just make sure the meat does not go to waste.

>thinks hairy palms are bear hands

How do they cut the meat?

>Vegans
>Not starving skeletons

Attached: le robust vegan.jpg (708x452, 34K)