This kills the Boomer

>this kills the Boomer

Attached: 42FD70B3-2A13-4FA2-BDDB-2D5E801CF165.jpg (799x799, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLQFqsvwvKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>living in a cuckshed

predicting a great growth in my compilation after this thread
*SNAP*

Attached: cc4.jpg (969x800, 301K)

I'm building a man cave bigger than that. Jesus.

Attached: 20180520_181308.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

It looks like one of those play houses

surely this will save the white race

great stuff!
keep em coming

Attached: cc3.jpg (1000x746, 435K)

>yes good goyim, be sure to buy a 7,000sq ft house that takes up all your time with (((home improvement))) projects. Don’t you want a new flower bed out front?

Is this Pamperchu's house?

>not having a space where women and children are banned in your house
Enjoy going insane if you're married with children like me.

For one person, that place isn't bad.

>used motorcycle prices tanking because boomers are too old to get on their Harleys any more
>banks offering 3% down mortgages
just wait and save every penny you can. once the boomers start dying off the housing market will crash again. Be smart and put yourself in a position to buy up as much cheap real estate as you can so you can become the jewish landlord you hate so much.

Yes goy, go on and be a deadbeat. Let (((social media))) and empowered females watch your children

nothin is as gay as the "Tiny House" movement.
it's a jews dream to sell goys a tiny cracker box for like a 10x markup. then charge them rent for the lot to park it on.
It's like a jail cell you pay to use. fuck that. i'd live in a canvas tent in the woods or an RV before i'd live in a cuck shack

Home improvement is really enjoyable. Building additions, gardening, keeping the lawn nice, etc. Not sure why other millenials are so afraid to do some hands on work to keep everything they work for looking nice. Fresh air, exercise, and seeing just exactly what you can do.

millenials mistake backyard playhouse for real home...

Hey great idea a tiny house that only x amount of people can fit in at once your a genius faggot.

>implying spending 2 hours after work winding down is other people raising my kids.
My kids are raised by their stay at home mother, like a woman should. I handle keeping the property up like a man, and teach my children these skills, like a man should. You incels love to talk up the trad family, yet sperg out whenever someone actually does it. Stay mad.

Attached: 1527438871113.jpg (706x686, 151K)

>work like a nigger in your free time because (((HGTV))) brainwashed you into blowing all your money on house shit

I’m good thanks. are you a roofer or something similar?

Pls stop snap

Attached: 1525289197497.jpg (500x488, 27K)

>250,000 usd
Yeah those Jews sure aren’t winning

This needs to stop.

Yeah here in poorlant the younger half of boomer generation buys 80's motorcycles in mass numbers because the old half of their gen in Germany is selling them for pennies. Crazy.

Medium sized house (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms) with a massive backyard is the real redpill. Prove me wrong

Attached: 6rqCDjNA2TIeMams-vcu5w1liZQdSJt9HeUqoANh_M4.jpg (553x767, 137K)

It doesn't feel like work because I enjoy it. And no, though I was an HVAC mechanic for a while. My father was an electrician and carpenter, so he taught me. Learned plumbing from the HVAC job, and I've been teaching myself new skills as I encounter problems.

This is literally what I am doing right now.

>Not building a very tall, but narrow house
>Every floor is a single room with one purpose
>Have elevator to traverse floors quickly
The view from floor 10 is terrific.

Attached: 1484956177518.jpg (1056x587, 134K)

Name fag and trips god you’re the epitome of a boomer congratulations faggot. Do you enjoy making the millennial’s work until they’re a hundred. Without any social security. Thanks fucking thanks.

>man cave
When the vagina that runs your life won't let you live in your own house. Who has the copy pasta of the actual cuck in cuckshed?

OSB panels - enjoy rotting by mosture.

Most places have zoning laws that make this illegial. It's also a nightmare to run plumbing and electric in a system like that. And forget about it if you're in an earthquake zone. Total meme idea for a house.

So blue collar retard, got it. I’ll pay some Mexicans to do it since I work a professional job and and can afford it, so I won’t have to sacrifice my free time doing literal brown people work when I could be relaxing instead.

Yes goy, don't improve your house. Just live in filth like the animal you are. Goyim homes are nothing but mere resting spots.

>(((home improvement)))
Yes, because after an actual week of work I want to come home and do more work. Mowing grass is literally spic tier labor.

Only if you live alone, otherwise you'll be forever waiting on a lift just to go from your kitchen to your living room. Stairs would be better, but then you have to climb 10 flights every time you want a cup of coffee.

A good point about minihouses is that they leave more space for the garden

>still has to buy property for it to sit upon, unless, nomad.
>still has to pay to park it somewhere, unless parking at walmart, mcdonalds, or rest stop. Unless nomad
>still has to pay for gas, unless nomad
>still has to use a v8 to tow for long haul..remember this is for life, not vacation. unless nomad

I thought niggers and spics were supposed to be the lazy ones?

There is something to be said for a minimalist lifestyle, if you can appreciate it. Unfortunately the Onions-based "mini-home" craze is based more on laziness than appreciation for minimalism.

I'm 29. I bring in $155k a year in an area with generally low average income and low cost of living. I live in a 2800sq-ft house with lots of acreage. My wife and I have multiple vehicles. It's a LOT to take care of, on top of a 55hr work week. Some days I think about liquidating it all and living in a shed instead. Hell, I'd have $1M in the bank in 3 years if I did that between savings and current equity.

The "have it all" lifestyle either becomes a burden of upkeep, or you have to pay to maintain it. Paying to maintain is somewhat pointless in my opinion- makes you lose appreciation for what you have

>nightmare to run electrical and plumbing
That sounds like a problem for you, the worker.
>Zoning laws
Big government can't stop me from building my paradise.
>Quakes
No quakes round these parts. Even if there was it'd be cool anyways.

Big pole in the middle of the house like the firemen have

Massive backyards with small vegetable gardens and fruit trees*

I'm 29 you retard
I can tell you're single. I sleep in my bed and bang my wife every night. I'd rather spend a few hours having some drinks and crafting shit than hear about my entire wife's dah and thoughts for that time.
They're not exposed to the elements. Just using them for the top part of the room that I'm not putting sheetrock on.

Damn, need two elevators now. One with VIP access only. AKA me. Stairs were always going to be there in case of elevator failure, just hauling groceries up the stares would be a burden.

You don’t have to live in filth, just don’t get sucked into the meme with all these busy work projects about how “””””””fun””””””” it is doing spic work because your wife thought a new flower bed would look nice

fuck off

Attached: tripfag.png (1125x681, 90K)

Lol, self-employed. I barely so work at "work," so I enjoy working on my house. Stay mad.
Lazy, salty, skilless bitch lmao. Does your mommy still wipe your ass, Too? Who's going to mow your lawn in your precious ethnostate?
Delusional, but a man can dream. Good luck.

>spics
I renovate old homes. Spics are actually pretty hard working. Harder working than your average soi millennial. That said, I spend my off duty time actually doing shit I like to do - which is not cutting grass. By the way, you can deduct landscaping from your taxes in the US.

That reminds me, on the roof of my house I'll plant a sakura tree. Pink trees would look righteous up there.

>being this mad that a young person is successful, skilled, and has a family
Kike

>plywood

Attached: snap7.jpg (28x25, 2K)

Or you could work a white collar job, pay some spics to do it and have fun in your free time instead of doing nigger work. Do you sew your own clothes too?

>222
Checked, but that isn't the issue. It's the tripcode.

Attached: ICM_SdKfz_222_cover_v.jpg (700x418, 69K)

Attached: snap5.png (499x356, 185K)

fuck off tripfag

>completely missing the point
Nice job faggot

Any pics of the inside?

>having absolutely no idea how something is built or what's behind your sheetrock walls
No wonder all you cucks do is complain about women all day.

This would be non-ironically at least €500,000 in Europe lol.

Attached: Famous couch.jpg (1400x1050, 220K)

That's larger than my house. I'd live in it.

More than that if it's anywhere even remotely close to anywhere. 1 bedroom flats can go for that much in some parts.

I'm a business owner and have had my house paid off since I was 26. I ENJOY working on my house. How is this concept not being grasped? Lowe's is my shit.
>HURR DURR YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A LAZY FAGGOT LIKE ME!
You just got cruise controlled, frog.

Depends where. In Amsterdam? Central Munich? Or in fucking Hintertupfingen where no roads go.

Good luck getting permission to build one, you cuck. Boomers thought of this years ago and outlawed it before it could effect their neighborhood's property value.

oil (oh im laffin)

Attached: 1526435194.jpg (1080x1359, 791K)

Man caves just mean your actual house is controlled by your wife. Grow some balls.

why is her nose so goddamn wide?

The last one lmao. Amsterdam is almost 1 million for just a inner city 2 room apartment. New York tier house prices without jobs paying anywhere near NY wages.

>this kills the boomer
>you still have to pay the kike-lover for the land

Attached: 1522027038525.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

Attached: 1480561622141.jpg (480x533, 159K)

if my wife wants fucking flower bed she can do it her self, I'm not hiring Juan standing in front of home depot to do it. Probably would call ICE though.
>tax deductible beaners.
No wonder we have an immigration problem.

Do you chop your own wood for the fireplace? What kind of crops are you growing this year?

fucking newfag

I would be ok with these if they were actually affordable. If you check websites they're like fucking 60K and you have to pay to have them transported. Then you have to buy the land to put them on. By the time you're done you ended up spending money in the 100k range.

I could support them if I could buy one and the land it's on at mobile home prices but the jew the fuck out of you. I've yet to see an honestly priced cuckshed.

Attached: cuckshed (2).jpg (1388x858, 289K)

Except you still lose, look how close it is to it's neighbor

This

build your own

eurocucks are used to having their home right next to their neighbors

That is a pretty o.k. guest room.

Cost less money,
repairs are cheaper, just redoing the roof by your self would be less than 1k
less impact on the environment
Any projects would cost less money and be easier to repair if you fuck it up

Hey /diy/, how do I contruct my own underground bunker, preferably two levels deep? I still want modern amenities and internet.

You're so fucking wrong it's embarrassing. I can guarantee you're single.
Yeah, I own 5 acres of land and actually just bought a new chainsaw yesterday. Cut a few cords a year for my fireplace and wood stove. I only grow a few vegetables like carrots, lettus, tomatoes, and cucumbers because I'm not a big fan of gardening. Did start a patch of sunflowers this year, though.
Been a tripfag since 2010 (almost exclusively on /x/), and here since 06. Show some mother fucking respect.

This. Or build a study like a real man. Not some fucking “man cave”.

>cuckshed

That tiny house is a meme m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLQFqsvwvKM

>Being so much of a cuck that you have to build a room to house all your shit while everything you work for is taken over by your wife and kids
>Being a giant faggot to where you constantly work on your lawn to impress other faggots
The only lawn care you should give a fuck about is your backyard

pls kys before I kill you myself

>this is how your average middle-class burger lives

Attached: lataus12.jpg (616x411, 285K)

Still for the amount of sheets you got in there, maybe like a dozen or so, that would only cost another $40 for plywood sheets. Just because it's not directly exposed to elements doesn't mean moisture can't get in. If you're gonna that shit OSB at least paint/prime all the sides or us a vapor barrier.

OHH This is a great one for my compilation!

Attached: cc77.jpg (875x1088, 482K)

>Le land is expensive may may

>Man cave

That's soiboi speak.

>I hide in my cuckshed so I don't have to talk to my wife
I see...

build your own, or just ask some mexicans to help
Boomer owned construction companies will rip you off

cute!

everyone, take the nomad pill

Cardboard, ohh you gotta love the American dream