Attached: IMG_4874.jpg (640x787, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boomers BTFO

HereC@mesTheP@in--23

Q predicted this

if you weren't able to tell that "Q" was a LARP on a massive scale tricking newfag boomers by thread 50 back before they got banned you are a fucking retard

i bet Anon5 had a hand in it that fucking faggot

>Anon5
What ever happened to Frank?

someone exposed him to a Cuck Stone which allowed him to evolve into Q

Attached: 1516899163292.png (645x773, 21K)

Wikileaks are CIA.

>Wikileaks are CIA

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Julian is a long time known us intelligence operative who's WikiLeaks whistleblowing website is a CIA created and operated deep cover organisation that had split with them and who's war embroiled the 2016 election.

April 29th Wikileaks officialTwitter page liked this clip
>twitter.com/wikileaks/likes youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc

Attached: 53647589.jpg (474x361, 32K)

pee is stored in my balls
Team Peep is #1 worldwide badasses and everyone knows it
- Q

Attached: Peep GANG 4Lyfe.jpg (1412x1026, 610K)

Q is the real deal

Don't listen to the shills, those who are awake know

Together we are strong
They want us divided

Jesus is LORD

t. boomer

Inb4 "wiki leaks is compromised!" boomer posts

Attached: assangeisdead.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

peepin' ain't easy

Attached: Peep forces advance through France, 1943, colorized..gif (365x205, 647K)

there is a group of larpers in BIZ that call themselves the Order of Delphi, no joke. think they are talking about them?

I predicted this

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-134714_1.jpg (1054x1664, 203K)

Boomers on suicide watch

through shitposting comes UNLIMITED POWER

Attached: 1458345205907.gif (387x305, 494K)

Wikileaks got taken over by clowns. Q is real.

Attached: 1527525049666.png (1019x746, 1012K)

checked. larping boomers

Attached: 918E668B-D702-4542-8EBF-61D2FE899BED.jpg (1000x695, 441K)

Stupid 'j'ewwwww

I don't like this meme, it's awful

Anon5 has nothing to do with Q.

I don’t know shit about Q but Assange has been dead for years. Everyone forgets he failed his own “proof of life” criteria.

it was pretty obvious from very early on
q is psyops
delivered too little times

Attached: Q.jpg (300x400, 26K)

it’s a joke. some memeflag asshat was posting it in every thread for like 2 weeks and now the asserhats are ironically bumping it constantly

Hey fellow Old person, it would do you good to think in E-Prime a little. All this absolutism is going to hurt our cause.
t. One of you guys

Q predicted this.

>Based wikilleaks
Even Assange knows Qikes are full of shit.

Even Q boomers know Wikileaks are compromised and Assange is dead

Attached: WikiLeaks NameCoin.png (720x331, 110K)

>More conspiracy shit
>Flag
Immediately discarded.

Attached: 1525661020299.jpg (1124x855, 99K)

free assange

Q could easily be real if it snapped a pic in the Oval Office with today's date.

Assange could easily give proof of life with a video of him holding today's newspaper.

WikiLeaks is *compromised*

yeah assange is 100% dead. all the "canary" codes aren't used anymore after the 2016 raid.

>Q posters getting banned
>Q threads getting >Q posters having to reply to each and every post to convince ((((us)))) that its organic and we believe the larp that originated on Jow Forums and somehow is allowed to be sponsored on platforms that otherwise remove right content
>muh tripcode was banned Jow Forums is comprimised but i still use the same tripcode
no one is this stupid, thanks assange

Fuck off MI6 fag

Attached: wikileaks wtf.png (1228x636, 173K)

Wikileaks is compromised.

Anon5 is QAnon, I tricked him into clicking a ** grabber, same source **.

Die boomer fuckup.

Frank Glass?

bump and

FREE
ASSANGE

UNITY not DIVISION

They're both larpers, but Q is much smarter than Frank

to be honest i dont even know what to say about this, some people on here are saying that wiki leaks was taken over by the CIA, if thats true then of course wikileaks would be doing this right now. I think the main thing we are going to need to look forward to for absolute confirmation at this point is the EO that Q showed us a while ago. Once the EO that were looking for comes out, if it ends up having the letters shown in the bottom right corner being in the same position then that right there is massive confirmation that Q is legit.

Attached: Q EO.png (295x640, 298K)

I know Frank

im just saddened by how many people believed this. ''Qanon'' just spouts out random words and images and people cherrypick meaning out of it. I remember there were a lot of similar fake conspiratorial threads before Qanon became a thing, I think they were testing out how many people would fall for it and for what.

this infographic shows what were looking for essentially

Attached: 8caaed453c4d8277347070be229b5acdf2c553640b966582fb1d344770dca9a7.jpg (3478x1493, 767K)

>Q is legit

Attached: 1523894991154.png (1300x2000, 307K)

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Boomers are stupid

>Boomers are stupid

Trump is best boomer, Makes america suck great israeli cock of netanyahu. We make america and israel great by opening the retirement homes to be Jews-only oldie blowy brothels. You must fellate all jews to prove your loyalty to trump and israel. You must do this for the holocaust, All 11 million jews died in the holocaust and you must repent for your evil devilish sins. Why must you goys fight this, we just want your elders to drag you down like concrete shoes to your races watery grave why dont you like your elders who will never give you anything to inherit? Surely you like grandpa and grandma!

Attached: Boomer_meme_1.png (372x468, 306K)

Attached: snap4.png (333x184, 138K)

this is also another thing to look for on the same EO, if trumps signature matches exactly pixel for pixel then we know for sure Q is indeed legit.

Attached: ad25b08d340241a66fc4dadc5ade15b36a568b6c71e8da5f6c8c7f06d835d2f7.png (591x1280, 2.27M)

Attached: heisded.jpg (600x534, 114K)

I’m just sayin’
Jordan Sather, Destroying The Illusion, channel BANNED by YouTube, GOOGLE, Susan Wajcicki.
Why can’t they leave the little guys alone?

Attached: 3BE97984-556B-4D92-9F36-79B3D2183FDE.jpg (3484x3484, 837K)

The actual meme warriors of Jow Forums

Attached: 1523130049324.png (998x740, 906K)

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Greatest copypasta known to man desu.

look dude i know wikileaks is now openly saying that Q is a larp, but consider at least these three posts . If this doesnt pan out i will absolutly 100% openly admit that Q was definitely a larp all along, however if it does pan out and we do find exactly what were looking for in the upcomming EO then there will be no denying it at all.

fuck off nobody believes this shit

Wikileaks taking a side on this issue shows that we are reaching the end stages.
Believe or not, it doesn't matter, just take my advice and have some popcorn ready.

Jun 12 is the date to watch for.

Qanon inspires what action? Its irrelevant, its just spoopy prophecies even if you believe it. Nothing can really be done about them.

Oh boy another date where nothing happens

you will believe it if it happens thats for sure.

Q=CIA you fucking retards!

HOW ARE YOY SO BLIND?!? IT IS WRITTEN IN TGE TEXTS!

Attached: Peak+flow+calculation-the+Rational+method.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Susan Wajcicki, CEO, YouTube

Attached: 6D725962-0AF4-40AC-BCB8-EB140F54917B.jpg (1728x1728, 213K)

Q never broke anything just focused normies attention to important shit

never even close to "Q clearance" anything

basically a digital Dan Bongino

>qanon is Jow Forums
>qanon is trump
qanon is trump on Jow Forums

>calling boomers stupid you must be a fucking idiot you were the reason this website is so popular

> (OP)
>Q=CIA you fucking retards!
>HOW ARE YOY SO BLIND?!? IT IS WRITTEN IN TGE TEXTS!

Q Group is also a counter intelligence organization dummy

Q is just a letter

soros and ass ange tapped the same whore pamela anderson..........its all bull shit all the time........IABATT

>Wikileaks calls out q larpers

Boy boomers are in for some cognitive dissonance

Attached: wikiisded.jpg (600x534, 122K)

>Being this fucking whitepilled

Pray tell, When did hillary get locked up? Did We ever get any solid proof that there has been pedophila crackdowns? Did we ever get any proof that we aren't sucking ZOG dick anymore? Did we get any real action against demographic change in this country? Did we ever get mass deportations of Muds? Did we get Jewish influence out of government under Trump?

No, Trump pardoned a pedophilic Drug running kosher slaughterhouse Yid and submits to Ivanka's "ARAB BABY GASSED, KILL ASSAD!" foreign policy. He will do whatever he can for ZOG because his grandchildren are Jews. Grandparents, If they love their grandchildren, Will never do anything to outright harm them. Get your mind out of the trash and think for once you blithering low IQ Boomer filth.

Attached: SNAP.png (300x300, 118K)

>no source or documents ever leaked

why the fuck are wikileaks sinking so low to even comment on this shit? Old people need to get of the internet

nice find

>you glow so hard cia Trump knows what he is doing stupid

Dis nigga finna boutta get creamed on!

>Ass ange!
Look at this boomer attempt at "humor"
>Muh soros!
Why don't you name the Jew then, grandpa?

That absolutely Incoherent post can only come from two flags known to man, A leaf and a K*kistani flag.

Boomers really need to kill themselves for Israel, your frail bodies and minds can no longer support ZOG, Therefore you must kill yourself to free up resources to go to Israeli needs. Think about Israel Boomer, Do what they have told you to do. Neck yourself for Israel.

Kek remember when we ran those faggots off this board by posting Nazi QT's, rare hitlers and JQ redpills. I remember.

Attached: 1509042494140.jpg (685x592, 98K)

>reeeeeee we need to dismantle the deep state and get rid of all those commie pedos
>wikileaks, the org with a 100% accuracy rating responsible for publishing of Podesta and Hillary's emails, is a psy-op
Q fags showing their true colors

Attached: zionks.jpg (624x913, 102K)

Good times.

Attached: delphiposting.jpg (500x492, 77K)

qews did this

The true colors of Qtards were plainly visible to all. Their group is comprised of senile boomers, Adderall addicted subhumans, unironic kekistanis, /ptg/gots and BASED TRANNY NIGGERS.

If I remember correctly, they left day after Jow Forums shut down randomly. Next day they moved to infinity from there.

*snap*

Attached: 1527517217185.jpg (1508x1920, 1.94M)

look into the Jow Forums larp group Delphi, why would WikiLeaks reference a group of Jow Forums trolls larping as Delphi?

Some are still here. They can be found in (((ptg))) and the (((anti trafficking general)))

Attached: 1524965232784.jpg (500x500, 73K)

see

Read this shareblue your lucky I cant downvote your post

Attached: me-with-camera-for-about-photos_550px.jpg (550x335, 97K)

>Brockgobbler
Discarded before you were self-aware.

I meant this

Wikispooks

fuck you newfag
REJJIT fuck offfff