Your Thoughts on Charlie Chaplin's speech from "The Great Dictator"

youtu.be/uJdxIb1Kmto

It truly is a remarkable speech but was he really a communist? Link provided.

Attached: chaplin-great-dictator-speech.png (674x434, 160K)

the man who single handedly BTFO nazis before it was popular

Disregard celebrity opinions. Trump is an exception because he volunteered for political office and is doing real work.

It only applies to whites.

Democracy without homogeneity is unsustainable. As for the clip, I think it is very well made propaganda.

So was Chaplin the og cucked sjw?

That speech is from another world.

Gay and faggot, Hitler was genius and his speeches were moving as the spirit of the whole ancient Germany itself.

It is pure genius and relevant.

It's just good as propaganda, he doesn't say anything of substance

marxist babylonian drivel and mind wash for the goyim.

what else do you expect a kike to spew in a gentile's nation?

(((speech)))

Attached: Jared the Jew.jpg (1218x498, 68K)

I wish Hitler really did the Holocaust

It's propaganda speech, from a propaganda film, there's nothing special about it its garbage.

Pretty neat, too bad what he talks about is impossible with kikes, muslims, and niggers.

HEIL HYNKEL!

no but he was a pedophile

your wish is granted!

the world with national borders is where if fall apart for me.

Attached: 1502623188274.gif (678x422, 186K)

without

did Syria/Iran already begin the invasion on pissrael?

Attached: IranMan.png (399x492, 322K)

Same. The speech is stirring but that one part make me think something is afoul....

Attached: 1400384162173.gif (120x160, 826)

Ruined in this cut by the 'music' backing it. It comes off as sappy American emotionalism.

It was the first time his voice was recorded in his films, the first time the character 'spoke', which is important artistically and relevant for the genre in particular because of who we are looking at.

He said in his autobiography, btw, that if he knew the full story of what was going on in Europe he never would have made this film.

The music doesn't add or detract.

It's cliche, obnoxious, and grosse.
It distracts, and to say it doesn't add or detract from a Charlie Chaplin film is arrogant to say the least.