Why does this man terrify the shills so much?

Why does this man terrify the shills so much?

Attached: image.png (640x480, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

192.com/atoz/people/marson/geoffrey/ls23/62406309/
twitter.com/J_VoiceUK/status/1000735680845221889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
TOMMYTOMMY

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY
ROBINSON

Attached: 1511918986834.jpg (735x735, 98K)

He doesn't. What scares them is the fact that people finally woke up and said fucking enough. He could be controlled opposition still but this has backfired into something bigger.

continued
What was supposed to be a quick quieting or exit for him turned into a massive debacle. no one predicted the cucked Brits to actually stand up and say No. That is what is scaring them most.

Reminder to look out for posts saying to SAGE or ignore these threads, calling Tommy a plant or a shill, they do not want us to pay attention to this - they want us to follow the gag order and forget his name.

Do not forget this. Call out the these posts when they come.

Do not waste this chance Brits. Elon is openly attacking journalists. Right wing is winning in places around the world gaining support. Press this issue.

The very least it can open the eyes of people to the ridiculous bias.

Attached: 1527382770600.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

He is a shill himself.
He's a self-professed Zionist and is being funded by the Jews.

Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name, it's just a pseudonym. His real name is Stephen Yaxley-(((Lennon)))

Attached: di-tommy-robinson-trobinsonnewera-replying-to-caimstalkedbyjews-kris-barb-lronwand-20056086.png (500x319, 37K)

He is a shill you plebs

He’s a Jewish puppet fostering the narrative for the everyday man to hate Islam yet also showing that speech against it is punishable.

WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS

>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE LIKE JUST FUCK OFF BRUV OK

>MATE THEY CAN STAY HERE AND WE NEED MORE BLACKS ANYWAY THEY'VE INTEGRATED WELL MATE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM ME FUCKING SISTER MARRIED A BLACK BLOKE HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND YOU CUNT

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER. AND DON'T FORGET LONDON IS SHIT BECAUSE SADIQ KHAN AND DAVID LAMMY NOT BECAUSE OF THE TORY GOVERNMENTS IMMIGRATION POLICY.

He’s a shill himself

Attached: 5B68106B-D0A1-4EC9-9C86-3580FA5ACF3B.jpg (960x720, 80K)

>Changes his name
>Means we should ignore the fact the UK is a totalitarian state

try harder shlomo

Attached: 1507408558370.png (408x450, 34K)

The UK is a totalitarian state, but it's not because of the Muslims, like (((Tommy Rubenstein))) would you have you believe, it's because of the JEWS whom he supports and is funded by.

His job is to obfuscate the real enemy of western civilization.

Muslims are in Europe because the Jews opened the gates for them, just as they have in history's past.

>said the shill

What was the reason they gave for arresting him?

Yeah of course. But the point is that we can use Tommy as a kind of dog whistle. "Yeah Tommy we hate Muslims too, blacks are fine". That rallying cry will organize a group of racially conscious people who will first evict Muslims, and after... Who knows?

>DON'T WORRY WHITE MAN, GO BACK TO NECKING (((BEERS))) AND CHEERING NGUBU IN T'PUB

>Oh no Europe is going to hell because of ((them))
>Oh look someone is wasting their life standing up to them instead of being a business owner like they used to be, spending their years in jail and away from their family
>Oh they're a shill though, ignore them when the UK jails them on no grounds

Try harder shlomo. You fucks are so easy to spot you post this same arguement every fucking thread this weekend.

Attached: 1518668752558.png (645x729, 105K)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY TOMMYTOMMY

>t EUfag

stefan vouched for him

Attached: Dear-Stefan-Molyneux-Police-Are-Criminals.jpg (560x292, 13K)

You're a literal retard.

Attached: tommy_robinson9.png (610x294, 35K)

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x680, 30K)

He is a shill, he wants british nationalist being angry at Islam instead of keeping britain white. Can't you american dafties see this or can you only see abstract things like values, morals and etc?

I don't know my Italian friend.

The only shills here are you and post below you Soros-shit

This shit constantly being spammed in threads between chans in a robotic fashion is not obvious at all.

Why shouldn't they be angry at Islam, you're raping little girls all over their nation

BECAUSE OF THE SATANIC PEDO ELITE!

ffs Leeds is a massive Freemason Hive. Let's not get distracted by Islam and look at the other thing he's fighting.

>t. "Nationalistc" who still sucks america's balls.

Attached: 1518937023490.jpg (745x589, 66K)

And you should be angry that you literally have crime caravan of illegals in your country, oh wait you're too concerned about some idiot making us real nationalists look bad and scare people away from nationalism.

coz ee luvs Israel mate.

>.t le based civicuck magapede

>greetings, fellow nationalists!

He's a UKIP tier conservative (UKIP supports him) and they can mobilise more than 50% of the country even with all the propaganda Westminster can summon.
They call him far right to the normies then come here purity shilling saying he's not far right enough.
I support Tommy, UKIP, and Nigel in their anti islamism, anti migration campaigns. I don't want them to move further right just now, I want them to be effective. Any other issues we can deal with separately.

Attached: IMG_4310.jpg (316x594, 49K)

How can you not see that this is manipulated so we’re disenfranchised at both sides? Hating Islam AND feeling like we have no power. It’s literally how somebody in power would manipulate the situation

Also you're using the t. meme wrong shlomo.

>man who is able to organize large groups of racially consious white men in a currently doomed nation should be scorned because hes not a full blown Jow Forumsack.

Just fucking go away and die. your not intelligent or "le based redpill xdddd" your a useful idiot who the jews are counting on to sabototage the fallout of Tommys arrest from the inside. In the current state of the UK, anything or anyone that gets white men to start racially collectevizing and demanding things from the government needs to be supported.

>I support Tommy, UKIP, and Nigel in their anti islamism, anti migration campaigns. I don't want them to move further right just now, I want them to be effective. Any other issues we can deal with separately.

Agree, but the problem with Tommy and maybe Nigel is that they won't stop americanisation which is the cause of our identity crisis and cuckery.

>being angry at islam stops the desire to keep country white.

are you dumb?

No, because the more angrier you get at islam the more you will see christian blacks and ex-muslims as allies and accept them as your countrymen.

I have a question about his case.

How can the judge unilaterally sentence him to 13 months of jail? Doesn't he have a right to a trial by a jury of his peers? Seems weird the judge can just sentence him the same day he's arrested. Seems like something id read about happening in South America or China.

You have revealed yourself, turkshit.

>the fact that he supports israel makes him bad even if he has done more for his people than any present Bong in existance

Muhammad please

Attached: the eternal semite.jpg (501x585, 46K)

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

this chant has been stuck in my head for a while

Why is he suddenly being shilled on Jow Forums?

Attached: rwhgtrh.jpg (194x259, 8K)

The address of the Judge can be bought here
192.com/atoz/people/marson/geoffrey/ls23/62406309/

Attached: getthegas.png (425x533, 270K)

Criminal cases don't get jury and he technically did break the law.

Whatever. Fuck the EU. Stop Islamism. Stop migration. Dithering at the mo over whatever it is you're meme flagging about is just bollocks.
>support Tommy, UKIP, Nidge
>agreed
With an EU flag on his post.
Theres other issues but they need dealing with separately because we need Tommy/Nidge whoever to be effective right now irl on migration.

Attached: IMG_4358.jpg (800x800, 123K)

Sure, but he had no actual right to a trial after "breaking the peace" as is customary in any western nation. Also, fgor the case he got suspened for, it was only 3 months suspension. How do you get 13 months and a d notice from that?

>jews are good semites, they dindu nuffin

schlomo please

Attached: 1523748249251.jpg (1370x1080, 411K)

Agreed, but also fuck the USA.

so much this

I'm sorry what? Do Brits not have jury trials? I thought they invented the modern practice.

And as points out. It seems an exorbinent sentence at that. Thank god we have an actual constitution

>Why does this man terrify the shills so much?
Because truth is the shills's arch enemy.
Think about it ...

Attached: 1527446651576m.jpg (724x1024, 72K)

Attached: im british no.jpg (741x468, 44K)

Jury is for Civil Cases here, we don't get jury for Criminal Cases.
I'm not English, just assuming that it's that same in Australia as it is Britain.

No, the constant tommy robinson propaganda is what's spammed between chans and full of robotic posts that fail to refute a single valid criticism leveled at this shill.

So what do you have? A judge who decides your fate? And you're okay with this?

TOOOOOMEEEEEHHHHHHHH

Let's use our autistic magic to find where he's being held and break him out.

just because we don't meet eye to eye on everything doesn't mean we can't use his image to stop sand niggers flooding into Europe and also promote nationalism

Attached: 1515284473499.jpg (248x250, 12K)

Yeah, what's the point of a judge if you're just going to let a mob vote on criminals all the time?

Why should the left fear him? They already dealt with him, nobody cares.

Attached: Joseph-Stalin-Quotes-4.jpg (2000x861, 116K)

To arbitrate and observe the proper interpretation of the law. And the mob is more trustworthy to me than a government appointed stooge much more easily corrupted than 12 strangers.

I hope this limey faggot dies

The only way to stop sandniggers from flooding into Europe is to openly name and target the Jews that are responsible for opening the gates for them.

People like Tommy Robinson are the enemy, plain and simple. They con people into hating the effect (Muslims) and supporting the cause (Jews). These people are known as "fifth-column shills" and are a detriment to our cause.

Attached: images-3.jpg (184x275, 13K)

You are the enemy, you do nothing and shill to anyone who will listen to ignore people who give up their life in the private sector to stand up for what is right. Fuck you.

kys dumb kike

Attached: 1489705824216.png (444x333, 18K)

We do have jury's for crown court criminal trials
They just make up the law as they go along now. I thought Lauren was lying at first. I couldn't believe it when I first heard about this here.
Blair made more new law in his first year than in Britains previous 900 years ALL put together - nearly all EU law to bring us in line with Europe.
That rate of law creation I think has accelerated every year since as they try to create their bank owned European dystopia.
To make EU law they sink to the worst European lows. We aren't used to this. It's fucking Soviet tier. And our corrupt criminal Westminster feel that they are weak and losing control and they are pushing draconian shit as far as they can possibly go.
ALL EVENTS AROUND TOMMY ARE MOSTLY SECRET HERE. Hardly anyone knows.

Not an arguement shlomo. fuck off back to Israel.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

and what have you done, pure bred christian anglo, to defend this isle that he hasn’t?

We don't have a problem of corruption like you do in the States, nor of fear of muh evil government (we'll simply burn the country down if things get too bad).
Judges are honour-bound to uphold the law.

Mob rule is absolutely daft, and most Jurers are incompetent at best.

Attached: 1469871820690.jpg (449x604, 87K)

Tommy is a Zionist. You can find the videos of him admitting it with a quick Jewgle search. This whole situation is still beneficial for us because it's waking normies up to the tyrannical UK government. The issues with these Muslim rape gangs is that they groom and deliver children to those in power. That's the part the Zionist Tommy Robinson won't tell you. The Muslims rape gangs provide children to (((powerful politicians))) and others high profile scum in the UK.

Divide and Conquer? Trumps a Zionist too? think we give a shit? they're both useful jew lovers

>fuck off back to Israel
>says the literal retard, voraciously defending a Zionist Jew-lover that has actually been to Israel on numerous occasions

I think I saw your picture in the dictionary next to 'cognitive dissonance'

Attached: tommy-israel8.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Still no arguement

Attached: 1522561477324.jpg (360x360, 21K)

No guns

No free speech

No true freedom
Fagna Carta

never said that

nice attempt at manipoulation

>bigggest jew population in the world
>content
flag checks out

youre fooling noone Shlomo, Tommy has done more against ((((you)))) than anyone of his fellow citizens by opposing the Pisslam and Rapefugge Agend you so agressively impose on us to destroy us with that desert death cult

Attached: 1523234321382.jpg (577x554, 116K)

BUT MUH JEWS

go fuck yourself you fucking brainlet

Attached: 1424503831669.jpg (647x510, 25K)

Attached: 1522558252301.jpg (347x346, 92K)

>He is a shill you plebs

Attached: 1518011854338s.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Attached: 1513823356163.jpg (255x191, 15K)

His hostility to Muslims is his motivation. He's a conservative trying to be effective. They only call him far right to shill against him in the media, he doesn't call himself far right.
If conservatives can be effective and actually get some action against islamification and migration irl ASAP then I'm happy about it.
Other issues we'll just have to deal with separately.
I just want them to be effective in their campaign against migration.

Attached: IMG_4315.jpg (728x1096, 126K)

It did not take me very long after this story broke to discover the reason given for his arrest was to preserve the integrity of the trial against the accused. His provocative attention was viewed as likely to be prejudicial and possibly taint the prosecution. The state will probably release his body once the trial has acquitted these good muslims.

Do you not see the irony in posting antisemitic memes in the defense of an avowed Jew-lover?

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 124K)

Attached: T0aAIYg.jpg.png (600x600, 410K)

>>Posts opinions on politics board
>>Anyone who disagress is a terrified shill
Shiver me scared. Tommy Robenstein guzzles Jew Jizz.

No. if you believe that Jews don't shill by screeching about Jews here then that's why we say lurk for a year or two before posting.

you don't get it, it's about about the freedom to call out the UK government about sand niggers, plus Tommy has been fighting to stop rape gangs against white women, it's about seizing the moment because this is a really hot topic at the moment, when it's done, we will move on and keep exposing kikes

Attached: 1526693731987.gif (500x382, 167K)

that's a lot of about

>still trying
Have you left your screen today, Mo?

Attached: IMG_4329.jpg (633x950, 95K)

Speaking of cognitive dissonance, Tweets like this must really throw you for a spin!

twitter.com/J_VoiceUK/status/1000735680845221889

It's clearly obvious that what Robinson is doing, collectivizing whites in pursuit of some national interest (as somebody put it earlier), is against the wishes of the TPTB. Shilling against a guy who has done far more for British interests than you'll ever do in several lifetimes is a sign of either stupidity or betrayal.

If you want to start making a difference, you start with Robinson, and you start with optics that makes your pro-national message land with normies. And just like progressives and their slippery slope of social degeneracy, once you latch onto one victory, you begin making more demands. Don't punch effective right.

Attached: JewishVoice.png (767x552, 78K)

>It's okay to lock people up for wrongthink because I don't agree with their opinions