UK VIDEO

Woman at Park asks MET Police Why Muslims are Allowed to BREAK THE LAW. Later on Police Come to Her House and ARREST HER

is your blood boiling yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o

full original encounter here
youtube.com/watch?v=0LZkgH9UXWs

Attached: pomegranates.jpg (757x800, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAAIXmxqylI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

British men are fully cucked

I saw this video earlier. The UK continues to surprise me of how much of an authoritarian shit hole it's attempting to become. I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but they just keep out doing themselves. Literally 1984.

oh, it wasn't because of the muslims in the park, she was arrested over a carpark argument where she said 'have a gay day' to a prick
youtube.com/watch?v=gAAIXmxqylI

still disgusting

Attached: 15205651545056.jpg (256x355, 24K)

>Literally 1984

I remember when this was used to describe the UK, but in a exaggerated or hyperbolic sense

now it is fucking literally literal

what the actual fuck???
HOW ARE THESE BONGS NOT IN THE STREET???

>it's attempting to become.

Attached: 1523462565557.jpg (600x663, 62K)

You could say royally cucked

That is why I said I am surprised every time. Just when you think it can't get worse, it does.

I should feel bad, but I don't. Should have listened to Mosley. He foreshadowed this.

Don't care, I'm happy enough in my room, thanks. What happens outside is of no concern to me.

>Because my boss says so
>Okay, well I'm not the only person who's ever done this and you single me out
Holy shit what a fucking pussy.

> it wasn't because of muslims in the park
Oooof course not

*Kicks your door in*

YOU GOT A NEET LOICENSE? YOU 'AVE TO BE WORKIN TO PAY TAX FOR UR FELLOW CALIPHATE CITIZENS M8

I know the feeling, it's disbelieve. Sadly this cancer is spreading, and UK is not the only place affected. It's just getting exposure lately.

UK really need it's own Christopher Dorner right about now.

Make this pic into posters, put them up all over England, then see the reaction.

Attached: UK-vote-labour.jpg (700x612, 83K)

you posted on Jow Forums
they're coming for you

Attached: 1526965775532.gif (633x600, 176K)

>is your blood boiling yet?
No. The UK people don't stand up for their rights, they deserve this treatment.

The bobbies are absolute mindless drones. Faggots.

Attached: 1527283986168.jpg (880x1024, 158K)

More like a Timothy McVeigh

>Do not resist us

Jimmy status: Rustled

>when your police force is grossly incompetent and you simultaneously live in a police state

on an unrelated note pomos are great for testosterone

keep spamming old bill with godsavethememe, i think they are about to break for real

TOP KEK

Nah I don't think so, if they do I'll just have to oblige and turn off Jow Forums or something.

Brits need more onions and pomos

Honestly, I think the queen and her faggot son and her two cuck boy grandsons need to hang

I've already forwarded this to my normie friends to circulate on facebook. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

Imagine being this apathetic about the fact that your country is falling apart.

So at what point does 1984 become a BETTER alternative than the current state?

When you wake up one morning and find yourself in an authoritarian state that you didnt want, you have options to cost that state alot of uneeded expenses. The CIA made a field guide to help with ideas. How come I don't hear about flat tires on cop cars, holes in the gas tanks, seeding nails in the cops and politicians driveways. Lots of these things would land you in jail however, so dont fucking tell anyone what your up to. There are endless ways to force extra cost onto the state.

I mean, 1984 managed to at least keep the peace (internally, externally it was always at war, but so is the real UK)

they are all like that. They are truly a broken people.

At least you were allowed to walk outside in 1984. You won't be able to do that in the UK soon enough.

Pussy

honestly, fahrenheit 451 is more preferable now. all the television, deadly gameshow version of Cops, and cigarettes you want, then you get nuked

Attached: 152167978154.jpg (860x568, 118K)

All of those tactics would probably be difficult to do in the UK because they're under constant surveillance

At least Airstrip One wasn't full of muslims.

I don't even mind peaceful Muslim people, at least their women cover up, but why do European countries have a fetish about Islam nowadays? As someone whose ancestors left our homeland and eventually came to Canada because of persecution towards Christians (genocide, civil war, etc.), this makes no sense.

I work in an industry that involves finance and billing. There is an overwhelming amount of Muslims who are leeching off the tax payer - and they have the nerve to beg me for financial support.

I just happened to be born here, thats all. I didn't choose my country at birth, my parents did, and their parents did too. People move about all of the time, to different countries. Why should I care about my country falling apart? I can just move to some other country or isolate myself away from the state by living indoors.

Why am I a "pussy"? I'm obeying the law of the land.

The UK is fucked right up. We can't and will not follow in their footsteps.

Okay, I got out into the street. Now what?

More like a Robert Catesby

>I work in an industry that involves finance and billing. There is an overwhelming amount of Muslims who are leeching off the tax payer - and they have the nerve to beg me for financial support.
why are you allowing this?
how is it not in the news?
how is there 0 outrage?

Then by accident take down a power pole with your car. its easy to make it look like an accident. If you dont want to risk insurance fraud, a simple bearing ball and a gud slingshot can take out ANY transformer

Despite all of that England is the best country in the world. I hope one day I'd live there.

I remember when me and the boys were 12 and would get chase off the police for throwing rocks and police cars

protest your failed "leaders"

Alhumdllah, the police are on our side.

Attached: 1517491548211.jpg (1200x897, 60K)

Attached: 58F23F39-AFC7-4BC9-9823-58431D8C9E9E.jpg (125x93, 9K)

Is there freedom of speech in Russia?

>Why should I care about my country falling apart? I can just move to some other country

And then what happens when it happens to the next country? And the next? What is happening in the UK right now is just the spear head of what is happening to the rest of the western world. You think they're just going to leave you alone in your room to fuck around and do what you want indoors? They will take more and more rights away from you until you're literally a slave with a CCTV camera in your fucking bedroom.

*At police cars
We wouldn't lift up police cars and chuck them haha

>Is there freedom of speech in Russia?
I doubt they are arrested for saying muzzies are bad

Kek. Fucking kek.

Just stop calling them the UK and refer to them as Airstrip One instead

The drums of war come ever-closer

Attached: c7be6e34a82a6807f679c4986d6d1ade.jpg (564x808, 105K)

Has been done on other issues like the iraq war. Makes no difference. Literally the only fulcrum for change is an armed revolution or a silent political one of independent politicians.
Neither of these can be achieved by myself on my street, so I'm going back in now, ta.

It's a-ok to beat on brown people there. That much I can confirm.

More or less. If you call Putin a faggot no one jail your for that. If you wipe your ass with Russian flag under the Kremlin, there're could be consequences.

You're both pussies and a disgrace to your heritage
You really gotta ask that?

Every british flag I see on here in calling out from now on. Fucking ashamed America was founded by these cucks

SMASH BIN!

>Just stop calling them the UK and refer to them as Airstrip One instead
this, Jow Forums should change the flag

> >is your blood boiling yet?
> No. The UK people don't stand up for their rights, they deserve this treatment.
Just like amerifats though. You just prefer to lick corporation assess.

Yeah I don't think that is going to happen. Obey the law of the land and all will be well. It's only when the state becomes tyrannical or abuses those laws does it become an issue to be addressed. Interfering in ones private life indoors would probably lead to a massive backlash by people who have no issue with the state.

Makes sense.

>is your blood boiling yet?
>UK
Nah.

>why are you allowing this?
Allowing what? I don't give in to their begging. They usually end up throwing a tantrum and exclaiming that they have no intention of paying their bills, which just leads me to opening a collections case against them.

Is there any way to move to Russia? I want to leave the west. I promise i won't bring the cucked modern western mindset with me. What kind of jobs do russians hire foreigners for?

Hey roman, chilling out with a little Jow Forums before celebrating your new isreali passport

and whatever you do, never puncture the base / belly tank of a pad-mounted transformer. the base has a mineral oil tank used to cool the equipment. if it's punctured, it leaks for a while then blows up. dont do that.

Attached: pad_mount_2.jpg (230x179, 12K)

That didn't answer my question. Please explain to me why you have called me a "pussy". Heritage doesn't really matter either, I didn't choose my heritage at birth.

>homophobic hate crime
>"have a gay day!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just want to get a bunch of drones and a shitload of loaded handguns and just go wild depositing them from the air. this shit has to stop.

HEY BONGS THE TIME FOR TALKING AND PEACEFUL PROTEST ARE LONG GONE. IT'S TIME TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND SPILL THE BLOOD OF THESE TRAITORS

Are you beginning to understand, Euros?

Attached: 1506488250906.png (956x864, 106K)

Ok. Thats it. Its time

Same with the cylander style transformers on the poles, 1 tiny puncture hole and within minutes. It will burst into flames.
Probably shouldn't do either of those.

it isn't, she tells you why they came to arrest her
still a bullshit reason though

Is there freedom of speech in Serbia? I feel like Slavic countries are less cucked.

>Allowing what?

>There is an overwhelming amount of Muslims who are leeching off the tax payer

Why does she have Trump flag in her apartment?
Is she bananas?

Good luck learning Russian.

Because look at what your country has become. That's why your a pussy. Sorry dude that's reality

I'm fucking baffled by that as well.

On the upside. If dad ever does snap and get his balls back we might get to see some Longshanks vs William Wallace tier violence in the streets. We should really start supporting a Maker community in bongistan. They are going to need our help eventually.

Attached: 3d freedom.jpg (2815x1097, 641K)

Gotta love the American shitposters

Its like they forgot that literal commies were tearing down their monuments not too long ago lmao

Attached: FB_IMG_1527062959541.jpg (960x540, 36K)

Did you guys know that 1 cordless drill and 30 seconds can completely decommission a vehicle of oppression?

Been looking for this pic, thanks

Poor woman, scary.

What my country has become? What on earth are you going on about? Has something serious happened or something?

Didn't England used to be some fuck shit up conquering type motherfuckers?

>It's only when the state becomes tyrannical or abuses those laws does it become an issue to be addressed.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING? I absolutely CANNOT imagine a more cucked mentality than "not to worry! They haven't come for me yet!"

Your whole country is going down the fucking drain piece by piece at a rate quicker than the onions flies down your gullet. Keep telling yourself there will be a backlash, while everyone in the country is doing what you're doing and waiting for a change that no one is actually working towards.

Listen to yourself, "it's ok as long as we just stay indoors all day and never leave the house and keep our mouths shut, we won't get in trouble! It's the law after all!"