Tommy Robinson Content

So, I didn't really heard much about Tommy to be honest. But its obvious that JIDF, shareblue and so on are afraid. What is Tommy known for? I've found some videos where he goes around in muslim neighborhoods talking about muslim crimes in great britain. Is there more of him?
Maybe we could still further use the things he did to redpill others. Shills are easily spotted and easily ignored anyway.

Attached: SUWsTeOSxxBXxBE-1600x900-noPad.jpg (720x405, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5Ndlckx-k
youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk
youtube.com/watch?v=s-OTJrb5TH0
youtube.com/watch?v=yXVDWYE7xME
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is Tommy known for?
Several crimes.

Free speech is a crime for you? I thought we in germany are all liberal cucks that love jew dicks don't you remember? You're an expert on this right?

Fraud is a crime, and he spent jailtime for it.
Trying to enter another country illegally with a fake id is a crime, and he spent jailtime for it.

Pretty obvious that you guys are the shills at this point.

Fuck your controlled opposition.

Attached: tommy-1.png (840x496, 584K)

He was arrested for reporting on Mudslime pedophiles.
Nice red herring+irrelevant ad hom, tho.

>Fake ID
>Fraud
He got jailed because he said something that the establishment didn'T want to hear. In that case he critizised muslims. So not exactly freedom of speech. Also did you know the holocaust never happened?

Attached: execution-gas-chamber-door-vs-auschwitz.jpg (840x894, 266K)

'kay.

Attached: buttjfbr9ccy.png (736x951, 395K)

Attached: 00194cb7d407b9b112acdf9787a7f29badabf94d0d2d1f3874ff93a07dbacab5.png (408x450, 34K)

Well, Hans asked me.

That retard got jailed because he was trying to mess with a running court case. Ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"? This case is not about muh freedumbs of speech at all.

>He got jailed because he said something that the establishment didn'T want to hear.
Exactly. He pointed out the Muslim Pedophile ring.
The Muslim Home secretary can't have that!! Muslims don't allow Islam to be exposed for the evil that it is.
And the Brits are good with this. That disgusts me. Something wrong with the Brits... they've lost all honor and all principle.

Also this

Attached: tommeh.jpg (1331x474, 78K)

He was standing outside reporting on what was going on. That's bullshit. Only a mudslime would think that is a good thing.

>That retard got jailed because he was trying to mess with a running court case.
Yes and he was also on a suspended sentence for the same thing, and was even warned to stop before being arrested. I think he wanted to get arrested tbqh.

>Mudslime goes by Mrs. tag.
>Acts offended because she's 15 in Pedo muslim marriage.
>As if noticing a 15 year old girl is pretty is actual pedophilia.
That's kinda reaching there.... user.
More like Mudslime thinking than rational

Tommy has a surprise for the establishment, he was to reveal his 'scoop' last Friday, make of it what you will.

>I think he wanted to get arrested tbqh.
Because he knows that his fanbois will throw a tantrum. As we can witness right now.

who

>"innocent until proven guilty"
Spoken like a true cuck, we already know of the grooming gangs and that they are a huge problem in great britain. Most of them are pakis and they have connections, it was nothing unheard of.
And? Sounds like regular banter.

You need to reassess why you're here

I'm not the one throwing a tantrum, but I see JIDF and sharblue hard at work.

OP, anytime someone Right leaning gets any mainstream attention shills flood the board and get us to turn on them almost completely. Milo, Molyneux, Southern, Peterson, and now Robinson.

People are right about some things and wrong about others. Shills come here saying any Right Leaning personalities are controlled opposition so we stop listening and encourage others to do the same.

With Robinson he is proof of what happens when we don't respect the sovereignty of our nations as well as ourselves. We should be talking about nationalism, self-actualization, and self-preservation, but shills come in here and demoralize us and stop said conversations before they can even start.

Don't feed the shills.

I'm here to shitpost m8.

I wanted to hear more of his other stuff that he did though. I'm sure he's known for more than just insulting great britains shariah laws.

>What is Tommy known for?

like everyone on the right, he's known for being a white supremecist neo-nazi. Also like everyone else, he's just a white conservative. 15 years ago everything he's saying would be viewed as standard middle of the road conservative values. Tommy isn't an ethno nationalist like Jow Forums, and he's still clinging to anti-racism, but he's /ourguy/ nevertheless, fighting for Western, Christian, conservative principles.

Right now Tommy plays a critical PR role in the UK and the Western world, which is there are ten times more shills in Tommy Robinson threads than anywhere else on Jow Forums (and that's saying a lot, considering how many shills are flooding the forum). The shills are desperate to get the forum so divided on him that we just ignore him altogether, and there are so many newfags here that aren't able to differentiate between autists and shills that they have success with that tactic.

Jow Forums needs to jump all over this and fire up the meme cannons because the UK (((globalists))) fucked themselves here.

Why don't you look him up on wikipedia, then? Faggot.

He used to own a business in his home town and he witnessed the mudslimes tearing the community he grew up in apart. Basically founded the EDL and left it when he realized they were going Daily-Stormer tier and he just hates mudslimes, i.e. he stops short of 1488 but hates islam. The UK wants him to dissapear because they are an islamic shariah law state now.

People on here call him a shill because they are either turkroaches or Soros shills wanting to divide people standing up to globalists.

that's pretty much it.

I am actually worried for him, I was at work and all I could think about all day was that at any moment a news report would come through saying "Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson has been killed in jail"
Wtf like I rarely give a fuck about people but after watching Tommy's vids for so long (About 2 years) and knowing that one day he woke up a free man, kissed his wife and kids goodbye and went to work and then by the day's end he was tried and convicted of a ridiculous crime just made me well up man.

for the third time inunder 200 years Germany is right at the center of a drive for power that will end in world war. Why are germans such idiots? You'd think they would eventually tire of being the Jew's bitches.

Wikipedia is usually heavily censored.
In that case, bringing attention to his current situation and making fun of UK laws is beneficial to us. Hm, I'd say the way the UK handles freedom of speech can be seen similar like the strict "weapon" laws. Both are quite ridiculous, Tommy Robinsons case would underline this.

there are tons of videos out there, worth watching many of them

he hasn't committed any real crimes desu, it's only going against the mainstream / state that causes him trouble

Revealing terrorist acts being covered up by the UK police, govt and media collusion:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5Ndlckx-k

Third time is a charm.

>Wikipedia is usually heavily censored.
The article about him on the English wikipedia is pretty decent. (german version is shit)

>he hasn't committed any real crimes
He has, though.

Well what exactly was this "disturbing the peace" charge anyway?

>real crimes
not beuraucratic crimes, of course you woudln't understand, coming from the heart of the beurau-corporatocracy of [[[Germany]]]
but a real crime is violence, theft etc. and he hasn't done any of them
in the eyes of the people Tommy is pure.

why are you trying to shill this point?

learn your facts you insipid little cunt
hewas arrested for
>Breach of the peace
>Incitement

neither of those reasons were to do with the court case at hand.
If you did your research, you'd find out that the judge went outside his remit to stimy reporting on the Muslim cases
which is illegal / un-legal

you monumental spastic

Tommy fags BTFO

>On Friday, May 25th, UK white advocate Tommy Robinson was arrested outside Leeds Crown Court as he live-streamed accused members of a Muslim gang of child rapists entering the building for sentencing. After more than an hour, he was arrested.

>He was then convicted of contempt of court, specifically because it is illegal to film people connected with ongoing court cases. Violating this law could be used by the defendants’ lawyers to argue for a mistrial.

>Yes, Robinson’s actions actually made it *more likely the defendants would go free*.

Attached: file.png (1764x1262, 501K)

this only strengthens the wider case against them
as well as drawing attention to the complicity of the court system to coverup, or more accurately support, organised child rape.

glad you're celebrating though burger

On 28 November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, facing trial with five other defendants.[54]
He pleaded guilty to two charges in November 2013,[55] and on 23 January 2014 he was sentenced to 18 months in prison.[43]

In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the US illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport—"possession of a false identity document with improper intention"—to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January to 10 months' imprisonment.[42][43] He was sentenced under the name of Stephen Lennon, but the judge added that he suspected it was not his true name, in the sense that it was not the name on his own passport. He was released on electronic tag on 22 February 2013.[44] On being released, Robinson told the BBC that he was dismayed to discover that the EDL's ranks had been swollen with racist and neo-Nazi supporters: "I've battled for four years to keep certain elements out of this movement, to keep it down the path that we want to take it down. And I've seen that they've been welcomed back, they're the Nazis and the fascists—they were welcomed back."[45]

Tommy is a Zionist. You can find the videos of him admitting it with a quick Jewgle search. This whole situation is still beneficial for us because it's waking normies up to the tyrannical UK government. The issues with these Muslim rape gangs is that they groom and deliver children to those in power. That's the part the Zionist Tommy Robinson won't tell you. The Muslims rape gangs provide children to (((powerful politicians))) and others high profile scum in the UK.

What matters is Tommy has been front and center on Drudge since 2am EST.
>Tommy could kibbutz with a rabbi
>Tommy can wear yarl moo kuh
>Tommy could get circumcized
>Tommy can convert to Islam tomorrow
All that counts is that he's on the news.
Shill faggot.

Attached: TommyJailedDrudge.jpg (1318x640, 92K)

All the anti-Tommy Stormfags have been positively identified as JIDF/Memefactory/Leftypol shills and astroturfers.
>tfw it's afraid!

Attached: 1526369373608.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

/ourlordprotector/

>misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application
he ran a successful housing business for a number of years so it's fairly easy for him to get caught up on mortgage applications. this isn't exactly murder is it hans?

>possession of a false identity document with improper intention"—to travel to the United States in September 2012
amazing
so we should hate this guy for using a fake ID
you've won me over there Herr Hans

anyway, you didn't address my points
I'll give you 1 last chance:

Tommy was not ARRESTED for contempt fo court / perversion of justice
watch the livestream here: youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk
to find out what the arresting officers said
>Breach of the Peace
>Incitement
ie\ they made up any excuse to arrest him, then used that as a breach of previous court orders. an injustice.

and what about the unjudicial act of:
a different judge from the Muslim case ordering silence on a case they are not judging on, separate from the case at hand?

the reason this is big news because it shows the corrupt links between
-gov'ts political aims
-corrupt judicial and police system
-forces against free speech

>shilling for a literal kike

Jesus Christ Jow Forums, get it together. Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name.

Attached: 1527122016636.jpg (600x500, 37K)

>(((drudge))) pushing (((Tommy)))

What a surprise. Both need to be gassed.

Attached: 860.jpg (1172x791, 173K)

>attacking everyone on the right and pretending it's because they aren't counter-semitic enough
Leftypol, you faggots are so obvious. You do this with literally every real life AND internet right wing figure.

>durr hurr if you call out obvious controlled op you must be leftypol

cry more molochnigger

Attached: Bobby Fischer.jpg (850x400, 69K)

>(((drudge))) pushing (((Tommy)))
>1 billion monthly page views
IT IS REALLY AFRAID!!!!!!!!1!!11

Attached: 1526717076991.gif (512x288, 471K)

yeah I've replied to that post here you are repeatedly evading my point, namely
that he was ARRESTED wrongfully, then processed by a CORRUPT court system.
until you reply / address these points, I will no longer reply to you

SHILL

>that he was ARRESTED wrongfully
How so?

>learn your facts you insipid little cunt
>hewas arrested for
>Breach of the peace
>Incitement

and >Tommy was not ARRESTED for contempt fo court / perversion of justice
>watch the livestream here: youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk
>to find out what the arresting officers said
>>Breach of the Peace
>>Incitement
>ie\ they made up any excuse to arrest him, then used that as a breach of previous court orders. an injustice.

read my responses you cu(king funt
i'm done with you

>boomers and bots

Jews are going to hang once the neocons die off.

Attached: Richard Nixon 1.png (1364x768, 219K)

Attached: charlie.gif (500x316, 971K)

Attached: 1523401475226.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

That doesn't change the fact that he was on probation for doing the same thing, and did it again. Not really smart from my point of view.

Why u scared, tho?

Lauren Southern is about to do an interview with George Llewelyn-John, Tommy's cameraman , who was there when Tommy was arrested
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=s-OTJrb5TH0

Why are you?

Attached: Rothschild_Musk.png (593x204, 19K)

Funny this brand of (alt-right) who never name the jew keep shilling for each other.

wow this thread is full of some serious shills a defamation agents.
Tommy is a british folk hero who speaks truth to power. He makes speeches on free speech, british nationalism, and western civilizations rebirth. They are trying to make a martyr of him, and if they do, hell will be paid.

Jow Forums is a board of peace and we support our civil ecelebs and representatives.

Attached: 1526977334030.gif (308x397, 885K)

He's shit

>He did something illegal
That's the point dumbass.
The fact that you can be arrested and convicted for something like this is ridiculous, and the fact that it's grounded in law just means people can say "oh he broke the law it's okay"

People will do anything long as its on a piece of paper.

I don't hate him. He actually is an advocate for freedom of speech, nationalism, and so on. But at the same time he's kinda stupid and a weasel.

> I hate all muslims and Islam is shit
> the muslims in the other jail cell were totally bro tier, wtf I love Islam now
> by the way, I'm a Jew and Zionist. pls don't jail me again for racism
> I'm completely against halal food and speak out against in in public, but love eating it with my new muslim friends

Yeah, totally /ourguy/, right? More like /ourgoy/ if you ask me.

Died in prison

Changing youtube to prevent uprise

>"You're in shape for a Muslim"
>_somehow_ that can't mean anything other than a sexual comment
I hate this fucking world sometimes

>somehow supposed to automatically know if a reasonably developed female is underage

slow your criticism roll down. why don't you direct your ire at some peopple who are seriously causing damage to western civilization. Honestly man, I'm no fan of islam, but I would break bread with a muslim if need be. Same goes for jews.

I agree, but to be fair we would have to use the same standards on muslim rape gangs, since most of them groomed girls age 12-16.

Attached: cringe4.png (1060x789, 1.77M)

Fuck off with this shit

>gets added to the cringe comp

Attached: cringe3.png (1057x784, 1.76M)

I notice the kikes are now pushing the Tommy is dead narrative.

BUMP

Jow Forums's guy btfo zio tommeh

youtube.com/watch?v=yXVDWYE7xME

S E E T H I N G

>LOL!!!LOLOKOK!!

ITS A CRING COMPILATION LOLOKOL

oh tommy tommy
tommy tommy tommy robinson

Kids these days won't remember but there was a huge housing bubble and millions and millions of people lied on their mortgage forms about how much $ they made because interest rates were so low and everyone was convinced you could get rich in the housing market. The banks knew these people couldn't afford the loans they were giving out but gave them out anyways. No banker every went to jail. No night time FBI seizures. No 13 months in prison after being arrested for an hour. As far as I can tell Tommy Robinson is one of the only people to ever go to prison for the housing bubble. Did he ever default on his payments? No he was able to pay all his mortgages off then? And no British bankers who made him those loans ever got in trouble? It would really make you think if you were capable of it.

> kids these days
'73 here, fag

No argument because you just got owned

Attached: 7c80c3a458d5398c57a5838f3a6a593fc4af6cb26cd9d598edba6db9ae4d194a.jpg (1000x662, 225K)

oh tommy tommy
tommy tommy tommy robinson
death to traitors
long live england

tommy dobbinson fuck yeah lock that sperm up

Attached: spider-man_snap.png (453x631, 663K)

You see its kinda funny, from you guys its always the same. You got a rightwing figure that is popular right now, he does help he does something against muslims.
Yet he's with the "kikes" and the "jews." Which in itself makes you more transparent. You see, the thing is "jew" and "kike" is not enough to make Jow Forums go against it. I mean what would Tommy earn from this? He is in jail, so since kikes support him, he will walk out tomorrow because they need him for "controlled opposition?" He even got his ass beaten multiple times, he got death threats, the police was even before constantly after his tail.
All that is controlled opposition? What does Tommy earn from this, if that were the case. Normally even with total Zionist jews you have some sort of motivation behind it. But here is nothing.
So lets come together with what we have about Tommy being some sort of "controlled opposition."
>He has connections to some jews and it seems he said he's a zionist, after those "trustworthy" posts
>Yet, he himself is irish and there is really no motivation for him to help jews, I'd say jews are not even on his radar
>He got beaten, threatened and is in jail now
>Which jews would gain from him being "controlled opposition?" Jews want to flood europe with migrants and the natives have to shut up or else they can't flood it with migrants, Tommy stands against this
>Yet, after those dubious posts he totally is a full blown zionist, that wants to help jews because??? Jow Forums doesn't like jews and I guess when we slap kikes they are automatically against him?
You see, all of what you shills try to sell is just too obvious and you're too transparent. We're not so gullible that we automatically believe shit out of thin air, that doesn't make any sense.

Attached: tommyrob-640x480.png (640x480, 76K)

>I notice the kikes are now pushing the Tommy is dead narrative.

Attached: Cabbage.gif (320x212, 1.8M)

Tommy is confused agitator, he shills for Israel which destabilizes their neighbours to keep them weak, then he wonders why all the Muslim refugees are coming into his country because there is violence.

Now that's some prime mental gymnastics there, boyo.

Attached: noddingfrog.gif (800x792, 607K)

You've got it all wrong with me. I'm a philosemite and believe if white ethnic nationalism is to succeed it needs to be pro-semitic. I consider Jews white and value their contributions to Western society. Not all of them have been good, but they have contributed innumerable greatness to art, science, math, physics, etc. Antisemitism is a toxic scourge and needs to be eradicated. Jews and Jewishness aren't the enemy, globalism and leftism are.

Attached: 1488.png (460x480, 74K)

>HOW TO HELP TOMMY
>Go onto British social media pages and post redpills about Islam in the UK that are so strong that native brits would get locked up for years over it.
>Do this repeatedly.
>What are they gonna do, extradite you for hate speech?
>I'd like to see the understaffed British legal system go that far when there are so many racists at home that they still haven't arrested.

>"Oh he said something that could be seen as positive towards jews!"
>"That must mean he's not a antisemite!"
No, its rather that I can add two things together and see if the story lacks or not. I think not all jews are inherently evil, but I do believe that some are just milking their current situation for all its worth and like every stereotype, the jewish one remains the most true. I still despise jews and muslims but within reason. I'm not simply swayed because you people think I automatically hate everything that is remotely related to jews, if even that. I don't care what they created at this point, if we just look at Israel, western degeneracy or this whole multiculture nonsense, its all mostly thanks to jews. But don't worry I hate muslims just as much.

Based picture OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

muh greatest allies

Well, he wasn't the one who committed the crime, it was his cousin or some such. They tried to tie him to a brick and put him in prison.
This prison time would end right after the speech he would've made at some university.
It's suspicious in of itself.
I do agree with you on the illegal entering of a country. That was absolutely idiotic of him, and he deserves that on his record.

And he deserves what he did now.
The gag on the media is scary, though.

You didn't answered. He shouldn't be prosecuted than as much as he shouldn't be prosecuted now. And don't give me 'he was interfering' shit, he was in public space and he should be allowed to do his things.

>Jews were the master race the entire time

Attached: 1526348319225.png (1133x688, 320K)

Fake, like most things Jew

Attached: Smart Jew Myth IQ.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

Just check sources and do the math.

Attached: Jewish IQ.jpg (532x647, 99K)