Are blacks the most racist race?

Are blacks the most racist race?

Attached: EE48D859-9C72-4F92-8773-FBF252CE208A.png (640x427, 428K)

Yes

500 years ago, every nigger on earth was living in primitive tribe. They wore cheetah hide to cover only their genitals. They slept in mud huts, and would shit out in the open. Because they are such a primitive race, they have the most tribal instincts. Besides the kikes, which are not actually a race, they are classified as an endogamous group. That’s what genecists call them, but really, they’re just an incestrious cult. Niggers are the worst race, but they’re only bad to us because Jews keep dumping them into our nations to use as biological warfare.

>Are blacks the most racist race?
Yes!
followed by pakis!

Attached: 1527519531191.png (1277x712, 737K)

They act like butthurt teenagers to stupid to do anything else than cry and whine

nope

Attached: TrumpSupporters2020.jpg (565x428, 39K)

You would hate life too if you were the least attractive and intelligent of all god's creatures. They ought to self-sterilize or miscegenate upward... but that would require intelligence, self-reflection and planning.

If you ever visit Africa, you'll realise blacks are so racist they will kill other blacks for having a slightly different shade of skin color. They always think collectively, like a herd, are incapable of introspection, and are always hyper violent. They dismember all blacks who are born albino by tearing off their limbs to make good luck charms
They project their most horrid tendencies to anyone of another race or ethnicity, and are always cruel in judging.
They want to steal historic achievements from others while claiming all others are violent racists (much like the Jews), despite the fact that they are some of the most racist and the most violent.

Blacks aren't the MOST racist because that is Chinese. The thing is that anyone would rather live next to chinese than to niggers. Chinese are civilised, even though they have a buglike honor system.

Racism and racial baiting are for collectivist brainlets

Race-realism is the only logical thing

muh i hate niggas
muh niggas are oppressed by wypipo

As a jew this is very comical to see all of you taking the (((bait))) of my neo-marxist bastard (((brothers)))

>implying mexicans aren't racist
kys my man

They are the most woke.

/thread

not ethiopians

>white bois projecting their insecurities

Jews are by far the most racist race. you could even define Jews racially simply by their predisposition to caring more about other Jews(a somewhat circular but workable definition), because that's how they evolved into a distinct group and maintained themselves for millenia as a minority in other people's lands.

Asians

I hate niggers and I hope you all die

No, we cannot be racist because we have no power

Nah, Jews are.

jew are the most racist race, they are racist to the point of not wanting other people to be racist

Jews aren't a race, Abdullah

I thought poos were the most racist?

/thread

distinct sub-race though. They are not like other semitic peoples, nor like the Europeans they absorbed some genes from.

yes

You're a collectivist.

>Hates whits for being white, Excuse: "Muh slavery"
>Hates other blacks for being black, Excuse: "Muh gang colors"
>Hates Asians for being Asian, Excuse: "Muh convenience store worker with a gun"
>Hates Mexicans for being Mexicans, Excuse: "Muh rival gang that ain't black"