Why is Jow Forums cucked so hard by Jesus? Christianity is just another sand nigger religion. Prove me wrong

Why is Jow Forums cucked so hard by Jesus? Christianity is just another sand nigger religion. Prove me wrong.

Attached: BAAB8383-D1B6-4CDD-9290-FB2CD1381425.jpg (600x743, 112K)

The love jews. Enough said. They are banking on the jew named Jesus to fix them bad people.

t. kikeslave trying to throw dirt in our lord, because he is doing the deed of jews by badmouthing the Lord

Chill out Satan.

Attached: Wehere.jpg (500x333, 70K)

>tfw w/o sand nigger religion your tribe can't make enough babies

>tfw Christianity is the best sand nigger religion

sage

Attached: 1527295319030.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>Why is Jow Forums cucked so hard by Jesus? Christianity is just another sand nigger religion. Prove me wrong.
No Jesus
No Western culture!
sage

This is the 4th time I have seen trip 6's since yesterday. 4 times.

Ok fag. Western culture didn't start with Jesus. You think that white skin would last in the middle east?

What the fuck is going on

I never thought I'd see Satan working as God's PR guy

Attached: JewishIdenifyer.png (574x499, 258K)

The battle for your soul, turn unto Christ already, or become lured by the jews unto Satan

Attached: 1507244463397.jpg (2008x1376, 613K)

Attached: 1521251938223.png (768x768, 406K)

>No Jesus
>No Western culture!
Let's try it for 2000 years for good measure.

Western culture would have evolved irrespective of Jesus, just because white people are smarter and more resourceful. Prove me wrong.

>The battle for your soul
And since you represent a false prophet all he has to do is avoid you.

>jesus, false prophet
>says the spanish talmudic kike

based

I agree but why meme flagging?

Attached: 1527345147473.jpg (1024x937, 68K)

Sand nigger religion > synagogue of satan
Proof me wong

You people are dumb. Without the code of morals included in Christianity, we'd still be banging rocks together. Paganism was just another dumb nigger religion with no meaning. We were disunited by it, because we had so many other pagan religions, and many of the rituals were very unhealthy and caused alot of death. We couldn't grow our societies.

IMO people here are just defending what they were lead to believe since childhood, some Christian priests care only for converting rather than teaching and leaving to the person to study not only Christianism put other religions as well, I just wish some folks here would stop for a moment and open their minds to different religions and what they represent, I'm not saying they need to convert to another religion, I'm just saying some people should just chill up and discuss their faiths without just attacking non-Christians.

>Christianity is just another sand nigger religion.
Christianity developed in Roman controlled Israel. And there's a lot of Greek philosophical influence on Christianity. So Christianity is not completely a middle eastern religion, because it's influenced by things outside of the middle east.

You mean we'd still be living in the Roman empire if Christianity hadn't (((coincidentally))) ruined it?

Jesus Christ is god. Repent or forever taste and feel hell fire even though what I said was kinda of redundant because you wouldn’t want to taste hell fire, yet you will feel it that I’m certain of. So yea Jesus Christ is number one through faith alone and grace alone. Deal with it.

Yes, we'd be patricians tormenting the jew

>jews hate Rome
>jews hate christianism
>be 2018
>clash one against the other

based

Attached: hip_new_religion.jpg (800x600, 271K)

Isn't Christianity an Abrahamic faith? as far as I know, they originated from Semitic religious communities