Migrants are ba-

>migrants are ba-

>A Malian migrant, hailed as a hero after mounting a daring rescue to save a small boy dangling from a balcony in Paris, is to be made a French citizen

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44275776

Attached: 3ec5033b-9618-4c25-bf50-77a33085c51a_1527510517.jpg (1280x918, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30905262
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9LtCho5RI
youtube.com/watch?v=WISmbOw_bMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is an exception to a rule?
And there were Jewish Nazis, well there you go.

Based black man, please fuck my wife!

Attached: 1513736413655.jpg (634x566, 79K)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30905262

>A Malian-born Muslim employee who hid customers from an Islamist gunman at a Paris kosher supermarket this month has been granted French nationality.

Attached: 2.png (669x607, 387K)

This looks like a hoax video.
Muzzie holds kid over balcony edge while his buddy records a parkour nigger leaping from floor to floor like a fucking lemur.
Video goes viral as hoped and nigs get gibs from their youtube channel.

wow , what a hero , i'm sure the french are lining up to let him fuck their wives

There have been several appartment break-ins in that area and police still dont have a suspect.

This looks like a hoax video.
Muzzie holds kid over balcony edge while his buddy records a parkour nigger leaping from floor to floor like a fucking lemur.
Video goes viral as hoped and nigs get gibs from their youtube channel.

Attached: geobonic.jpg (457x665, 236K)

He was about to rape and eat it but then he noticed he was being recorded

Guess what ? Now Mamoudou says the chils felt from 1 floor up ...

it really does. how the fuck did kid even get into that situation? being held by the father and then dropped would not result in that.

>Wtf, I want to live around niggers how?

Fake stunt

Just imagine how much prime French pussy this Malian Chad is going to slay in the next few days...

based nigger. Totally wasn't fake.

Just imagine how rich we would be if we just stole your oil instead of buying it from you.

>Given French citizenship
>Given a job as a fire-worker without any of the qualifications because of this.

You can't make shit up. Nice work France.

Attached: luda.jpg (1200x1800, 654K)

1. the kid was not tall enough to climb the wall
2. the guy from the right, was obviously better positioned to help the kid, he did not need to wait for the "hero"
3. we now know how easy it is for smebody with half-decent athletic skills to rob you

and most importantly:

#NOT ALL MIGRANTS when they blow people up, drive trucks into crowds, etc. yet #ALL MIGRANTS when they do something positive. The double standard is uncanny.

They will use this guy as a poster boy for propaganda and France will let it happed.

Exactly. Also both the nigga and muzzies were illegals immigrants it seems.

You think some leftists roasties wouldn't fuck him anyway?

Nice work (((France))).

Summer is truly upon us...

I said prime pussy. He was already drowning in leftist roast even before this stunt.

Knowing Jews it was probably faked. It doesn't matter because shitskins are not good for Europe, that's what it all comes down to. Even if this nigger saved a kid, he could save Europe and preach expulsion of all the non-Whites residing in Europe and the West.

Attached: ss.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

Oh, been there, seen that.
When we've had a fire in a mall where at least 60 people died some shithead OF COURSE felt the need to write an article about "Brave Mahmod and Ravshan who saved 200 people from dying there".
Just ignore it, it'll be forgotten soon.

Was right the first time, I am tired.

what the fuck are you doing

Attached: SNAP.png (300x300, 118K)

This can only be seen as a good thing.

This will demonstrate to non-French foreigners that if they do good deeds for the community then they may also be granted citizenship based on their good behaviour. On the other hand, if they do the opposite and commit violent or anti-socisl acts then they will not be granted citizenship.

Additionally, it changes the perception of foreigners as being "bad" to one that shows them to be good and kind-hearted that every decent French person would want to live amongst and allow into their families.

Overall, this can be seen as a step in the right direction.

So one Nigger does a decent thing and it's worldwide news.
Most rational people realise that the 'Not All' principle applies. It's the bell curve. Look it up, or is that a hate fact. You're bound to have at least a handful of Niggers who are decent. But most of them are not and they will bring their shit to Europe where as a whole they will be detrimental

Before the Harambe thing, wasn't there another incident where a kid small fell into a gorilla pit - where one of the gorillas picked up the kid as if it were one of her own, and handed the kid to the wranglers as soon as they showed up?
However, that was a female gorilla. A male nog showing an interest in the well being of a wee one is truly unusual.
On a side note, I wonder if it would have even made the news, if a native frog eater had gone to the rescue?

This is what the fuck these migrants should have to do to become citizens. Scale a high rise with no harness and maybe throw in a few obstacles a long the way.
Of course none of them would do that because they want free shit and no work.

I thought I made a spelling error but it was correct.

Attached: 1526899075997.png (550x728, 45K)

Migrants having to prove their worth to become citizens is a good idea.

>that arab 6 inches away couldn't pick that Arab kid up

This is the dumbest, most obviously staged leftist propaganda I've ever seen

Are you idiots actually retarded enough to think this wasn't staged?

This.
Western values must be encouraged. Rewarding them is a huge boost.

>muh values
>le Based negroid climbed something, better give him citizenship

This board is dead

Attached: x9cD0ksawRjih-IE7ZBC4GzWh7ULLVL3P7HFDriMItI.jpg?w=320&s=277e01e92d612bb6224196eb6ce31bc3.jpg (320x293, 39K)

Was it really an arab kid? That could be very important.

kys boomer

>This board is dead
So leave

It was two troll posts, hence the meme flags. Or at least I hope.

It doesn't work this way with tribal peoples. Where you see a virtue in itself - kindness, bravery, hard work/virtuosity, etc - they see a means to gain status for themselves, their clan, their tribe.
And they're not wrong, one nigger climbs a building and all the whities are like "muh based black man, we're sorry for thinking wrong, have a citizenship, bring your whole family, get these open-minded girls".
Tribals should stay out of indivdualistic societies, period.

Wow a single good act out of a sea of destruction and coonery.

Attached: 1527311982749.jpg (768x304, 83K)

we need a whole thread clarifying that mate, it's fucking vital

So what you're saying is, meritocracy works?

Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: cc2.jpg (600x400, 37K)

was the kid white ?

From what I head it was some kind of muzzie...

fpbp

that nigger was probably climbing into apartments two hours before

This.

Pierre and Francois are going to get cucked and ducked by this BLACK BULL.

Attached: 1502345502979.jpg (1274x1280, 174K)

>On the other hand, if they do the opposite and commit violent or anti-social acts then they will not be granted citizenship.

yeah right

Attached: 18124-full.png (136x102, 17K)

Paris gonna need lot of dangling babies to come right.

Macron is there to destroy this counstry's system and shortcut everything he can, so when he leaves the country is in such a corrupted state Europe take-over is seen as "necessary".

Mudskipper hanging well within arms length of mudshit while a pavement ape reverts to primal urge to climb for waifu

Well shit all you gotta be is a human being to be a Frenchmam!

Something is wrong here

Attached: what'shappening.jpg (645x693, 54K)

It's fake as hell, it's obvious.

he was high on pcp and thought there was fried chicken dangling from the balcony

how can this guy pick the kid up so easily on the rail where people would lose balance. And why can't the other guy pick him up just as easily

Attached: kidpieceofmeat.png (528x599, 390K)

fuckin knew it.

>irish intellectuals
>commie intellectuals

HEY YOU DUMB NIGGERS.
CHECK OUT THIS THREAD!

WE HAVE TO EXPOSE THIS SHIT BEFORE IT SNOWBALLS.

Attached: chikkunz.jpg (1280x918, 274K)

KILL THE EU FUCKING FRENCH TRAITORS HATE YOU

I hope he dies soon.

frog here and i can tell by the thumbnail alone

This makes the White man look weak by being helpless and not aiding the toddler.
Fucking crafty kikes, nice hoax desu.

There's a partition in between the kid and the other dude. At least from what i can see

Good for him.

Oh good we finally found one that did something good after all these years, dare I say based immigrants

Are you Mr.Magoo by chance?
You're blind as fuck.

>monkey see monkey rescue

>arab man places arab son dangling 4 stories of the ground.
muh white man
lol

If anything, They both need to be charged with criminal child endangerment.

Yes, but the point of making a media spectacle out of events like this is the discredit any indication that diversity is dangerous as a whole.

U dumbass

Attached: Snapchat-1781672836.jpg (720x816, 100K)

Where's the partition on the floor the child is on?

Staged you moron. Otherwise that is the strongest 3-year old I’ve ever seen

Attached: Snapchat-636100742.jpg (720x1280, 90K)

btw: I think you can kick those down easily though.

I used to live in a flat with a partition between my balcony and my neighbors balcony.
It was pointed out that in case of fire I could kick through to the other side, so I wasn't allowed to place any stuff against it.

I mean, why not? 90% of france is african already. Just speed up it's death.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9LtCho5RI

>you can literally break that partition with your hands
stop believing this fake propaganda bullshit retards.

Attached: 1527506427414.jpg (480x424, 39K)

It's amusing how the media is pushing this so hard and making it sure that everyone knows that he was a poor asylum seeker. I tried to question the integrity of the media regarding this news piece in the comment section of the largest news site in Finland but my comment never got through.

So the kid also managed to completely get to the other side of the rail without falling?
Not to mention the railing is way above his head, so pulling himself UP and going around it while still holding it = impossible.

He wasn't even "poor", he was an illegal undocumented migrant, wtf were they thinking.

One shitskin is not acting like a shitskin for the first time in 2 years

>gets international media attention
>gets medal from president himself
>gets citizenship
>gets job as firefighter

This corrupt shitshow is far beyond belief

It's staged

I'm not sure but I suspect the man grabbing across the barrier is actually a neighbor and whoever left the kid alone was still nowhere to be seen.

I know that, i mean to actually climb over the railing, not the partition, is impossible for a child his age without falling, there is just no plausible way for a kid to climb over and still hang tight like that.
It's pretty obvious that it's staged, the neighbor also held the kid for enough time so that the nigger would "save the day", why are there no comments about the neighbor?

If we wanted to talk anecdotes Jow Forums would be endless pages on pages of all the fucking amazing things that white people have done. This is why we have math and statistics, which AFAICT won't be valued anymore once the niggers take over.

Have you never been to a playground?
Kids can climb.
They are very light so it's actually easier for them.

And you don't know how long it took before the neighbor (?) grabbed him, might have been just a second.

>And you don't know how long it took before the neighbor (?) grabbed him, might have been just a second.
youtube.com/watch?v=WISmbOw_bMk
1 second?

And no, pulling yourself up like that isn't easy, it's a fucking toddler, they have trouble walking in a straight line.

>to save a small boy dangling from a balcony
what race was the boy
and was he french?

anything but white and no hero, but if he was french, no hero either.

Looks like an Arab

Wow! This incident will negate all the behaviour (that's what it is) from the majority of all other economical refugees

OK, I never saw the uncut video.

Clearly staged, you are correct my apology.

Attached: future_engineer.jpg (470x480, 75K)

>save a white child
>get a reward
Isnt this racist?

The muslim is trying to throw the kid out of the building because he suspected its a homosexual.

West african immigrants are based. Arabs boooooo