Patrick Little

BWWWWWWAHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHH

Attached: black-reparations.jpg (724x1024, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-to-Cut-Ties-with-Israel-Over-Abuse-of-Palestinians-20180221-0021.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=ZA8X7pMF29A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you be against that dumbass? The money given to Israel stays in the Israeli economy while money given to niggers will be spent here.

Bump

I would rather give the money we give to Israel to niggers.

>me island nigger
>me part usa
>me want gibs

Attached: 221.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Jew detected

Attached: 1527363151974.png (390x336, 118K)

Jews btfo, Niggers finally shut the fuck up. Win/win.

If this makes you mad it's because you're white but somehow poorer than an average Nigger.

>me brainlet
>me would rather make Israel richer

Attached: 1523388927966.png (954x548, 759K)

VOTE PATRICK LITTLE
I ALREADY DID

If the US was the UK, Patrick Little would be on trial.

Pretty fucking smart if you ask me, the lil niggas will probably forget about it in 3 months tops.

Free votes.

Attached: 1328625308738.jpg (661x642, 345K)

Attached: lay siege to tel aviv.gif (640x267, 2.95M)

I will be ok with this under one condition. Any black that accepts this money will also accept a one way plane ticket back to Africa, and renounce their American citizenship.

If we can fuck over Israel and get rid of blacks at the same time I will be a support this man.

wat?
on June 5th I will hell yeeeee

Attached: hahahaha.gif (300x412, 2.08M)

Only if black people can no longer play the slavery card and given any race-based preferential treatment.

Same. Just to give the jews something to kvetch about for real for once.

>No more money for Israel
>Well put together non-multiracial family
>Father and mother present
>Cute doggo
I see nothing wrong with this

I like the first part but fuck giving niggers gibs. How about black people pay back every dime of welfare that their worthless race has bled from our country over the past two centuries, they all get a one way trip to Africa, and we call it even?

Turn the pets of jews on them. Its a brilliant political move by Little.

We should start a club, user. We'll call it the Shippembackers

>taking money away from the jew makes me a jew and publicizing its going to niggers makes me a jew

Attached: images.jpg (179x170, 5K)

Is he gonna make Jews pay them?

jew detected

BASED!

Attached: Based Black Man.jpg (200x140, 13K)

Yes

I've never seen a more obvious CIA nigger in my life.
If you vote for Pat Little you deserve the country that you will get.

JIDF out in full force today

With that logic Rockwell was a CIA dude aswell

If we give 3.1 billion annually to Israel (x10 years, as noted in OP image, so 31 billion) and there are about 42 million African Americans, wouldn't this come out to $738 per person? Probably only 1-3 months (if that) of average current gibs. Is he just hoping no one will do the math to call him out on this?

Theres nothing wrong in turning the USA into another South Africa.
telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-to-Cut-Ties-with-Israel-Over-Abuse-of-Palestinians-20180221-0021.html

At least Rockwell didnt came out of nowhere like Pattrick did.

Why would this bennefit CIA/Israel in anyway, They only bennifit from working in the shadows.

MFW white people descendants of african slaves get reparations.

Attached: 1527435605551.gif (466x350, 1.48M)

Patrick didnt come out of nowhere u spaz
Patricks video where he was stepping on the israeli flag went viral and that is why he gained sudden polularity
Just like Rockwell, he started by doing one stunt that gained him a lot of attention

Attached: 113E6057-DCD1-493C-A592-762539447F26.png (1402x984, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=ZA8X7pMF29A

Attached: 1526956252220.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

Its only for the descendants of slaves, so that number would probably be quite a bit lower. I dunno how the logistics would work either tbf, but this is more of a political move than a logical one, it wouldn't get any signatures if he even were to win, but it let's him redpill the normies/blacks on slavery etc if he's the republican nominee. Pretty high reward/low risk move.

Little threads

Attached: 1527480831573.jpg (726x669, 165K)

t. Jew

Lol are you afraid, kike? The only two things yiu care about are in danger: shekels and avoiding honest labor to produce said shekels. God I cannot wait untol DOTR. You and your people are so god damn evil.

The only people who don't understand this are braindead or shills.

Attached: 1526935310972.png (1107x556, 200K)

Bahahahaha you're not even trying anymore.

I think it's a good idea (or funny, at least). Just trying to get an idea of how the numbers would work out.

If something like that could be passed into law (a lump sum to slave descendants in general), I wonder how high the amount would really have to be to get a majority of people to consider it fair. Even if it were very high (10s of thousands per person), something tells me the SJWs and media would still be outraged. As we've seen, the government mandated advantages minorities have in education, employment, etc. are still not enough for these people, so why would cash or anything else stop them from demanding more and more? And then it opens up "but what about minorities who weren't descendants of slaves, who are still disadvantaged by white patriarchy?" blah blah blah. As with anything regarding the privilege olympics, it's all a slippery slope that leads to whites becoming a hated minority, actively discriminated against by their government.

Still, it'd be hilarious just to see this guy get any percentage of minority votes, that alone would make it all worth it. I'm still anxiously awaiting any kind of major news interviews or debates, though I figure he's gonna get SHUT DOWN regardless of the polls.

did Little even say he was going to do this yet? looks like someone here just made it 5 minutes ago.

What do us Native Americans get?
Can I get a small piece of Land?

This would shut up the niggers and they could not complain anymore after this.

And no money to Israel is a no-brainer.

Plus it will also turn niggers against Israel because now they will feel like Israel is taking their money.

This is a hilariously brilliant idea, I think.

nevermind, "reparations for slavery" is literally part of his platform on his website

Attached: 1481084369500.jpg (408x404, 52K)