At this point I think we can all agree that Hillary would've been the better president for the US

At this point I think we can all agree that Hillary would've been the better president for the US.

Attached: 1516246709064.png (500x500, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-halts-russia-sanctions-syria-chemical-attacks-nikki-haley-putin-assad-a8307776.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-holds-off-on-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7
bloomberg.com/graphics/us-investigators-under-fire-from-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was that ever in doubt?

Nope.

how so, enlighten me

Attached: 1488942377113.jpg (320x320, 38K)

get lost

Attached: us-hilly.jpg (750x739, 73K)

I think she'd be better for Finland.

How would things be different?

Nah our president is based as is.

Attached: 1507058379175.gif (369x305, 1.84M)

>implying that the status quo would be maintained
>implying it's bad that the FBI is getting fired
>implying it's bad the Obama acolytes resigned
>implying the Russian collusion isn't a fairy tale
>implying Trump hasn't destroyed Obama legacy

Your president is a turbofaggot. Your country needs some Progress.

russia wouldn't be a puppetmastering you

You thought wrong.

Attached: orly.jpg (250x179, 7K)

Even suggesting that is cringeworthy. Trump has done extraordinarily well given the climate.

Attached: hungary-1956-revolution-uprising-soviet-invasion-history-illustrated-pictures-photos-images-010.jpg (800x550, 92K)

Puppet mastering us into what exactly? Not spending 8 years and trillions in syria so Israel can take it's buffer zone as permanant territory to gain access to a river?

Naw instead we'd be puppet mastered into selling our resource futures for the clinton foundation's benefit so chelsea can buy her way into political relevancy 10 years from now.

That's clearly not happening. Look at any policy decision pushed by our executive, such as sanctions on Iran (Ally), the whole Syria (Ally) situation, or Sanctions on buying Russian oil (there economy is based on oil, this is the worst thing you could do to them).

I personally am against all of those things and voted for Trump.

If anything, this whole Russia narrative seems to be a way to make Trump to play mean with Russia

Attached: 1515913528352.jpg (492x459, 80K)

I'll be surprised if he responds. They would never explain the russian collusion because they don't have anything to go on

>when shills aren't up to current events and have to post anyway.

MOOP DA WIDDY

BIX NOOD

Attached: mohammad.jpg (1059x960, 156K)

A fucking evil lunatic with strokes and Alzheimer's and kuru disease. And who would've started WWIII asap. You are a fucking clown nigger if you think she is even close to being a good choice.

That's why she should become president of Finland

Nope, no matter how much I dislike Trump, I am still enjoying the butt hurt.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-halts-russia-sanctions-syria-chemical-attacks-nikki-haley-putin-assad-a8307776.html

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-holds-off-on-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7

Sage

Attached: 1524313563767.jpg (1800x1275, 407K)

yea if youre a boomer hippy, who hasnt left the coldwar era, or their gen x pets.

Meritocracy vs. nihilistocracy.

Big fucking difference. Experts have expertise; gump just nigs and gumps and deflects and lies and transfers and lies some more. Gump's supporters support The Lie. They participate in the nihilist enterprise, becoming nothing out of something.

Attached: kuk.gif (250x147, 361K)

Ohhhhhh Majestic! The only argument is fucking Russian collusion allegations...

>When you want at least somewhat positive relations with a country so you hold off wrecklessly attacking them economically+politically based off nothing but bogeymanning and biased hearsay
>This is bad to the Fingolian

bloomberg.com/graphics/us-investigators-under-fire-from-trump/

>implying Trump's isn't a meritocracy
Go get a fucking job commie nigger.

Can I just jump in the thread to ask how the pic does that??

Does what?

>Be newly elected president
>Still haunted by DNC allegations and defamation
>2 years and multiple investigations later, nothing is found incriminating you
>Short-lived ex-campaign members who were given the boot before the election for various reasons are instead found somewhat guilty of something
>Still virtually nothing on them anyways
>Instead it starts heading towards other facets of the government and the DNC itself to find corruption
>Still being harassed by investigators anyways
>Still need those headlines about "Muh Collusion" to haunt him during midterm elections and all the way until potential reelection
Fuck off mate.

Yeah Trump is a victim and he's done nothing the investigators deserve to get fired, it's not like they were doing their jobs.

lol yeah okay okay i get it