Sikh Brit filmed trying to meet underaged white girl for sex

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgcTwFjFLHA
When are white men going to leave the homoerotic refuge of t'pub and actually defend their girls from these south Asian vagabonds?

Attached: _20180528_004501.jpg (265x370, 16K)

BASED SIKH

well your gay ass country jails anyone who tries to stop them so never

>assuming there are no white men who are pedophiles
not everything has to be about race

Attached: woke.png (848x285, 20K)

mohammad was actually a pedo tho and muslims all emulate to be like him

its not really the same.

When I denounced the greenteeth here for their cretinous beer/soccer decadence one of them promptly dismissed me by saying that I don't have "any mates".

*ahem*. A "mate" would be a woman that I've chosen to raise a family with, not some drunken morons in a pub.

Brits actually think being able to get rip roaring drunk on a Saturday night is the epitome of "freedom". They wouldn't want anything else. Certainly not the right to read some specific book not approved by the authorities that they instinctively worship.

Looks like an afghan sikh

"Sikh impersonating a Muslim"
Bahahahaha, what will they think of next?

I am talking about sikhs though
ofcourse muslims are causing problems their religion is not compatible with modern civilization

Bro tier []
Not Bro tier [x]

Sikh paedos are outliers to Sikh communities
White paedos are outliers to white communities
Muslim paedos are the norm for Muslims communities

It's the other way around...

>Posting these threads like White Brits havent done this on a daily bases since the beginning

Attached: mHM3DMk.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

You can tell by his eyes he's Indian

Why didn't they break his jaw? Why didnt they beat him to a pulp? I'm confused, wheres the justice?

>When are white men going to leave the homoerotic refuge of t'pub and actually defend their girls from these south Asian vagabonds?

Probably when you stop sending them to prison for merely talking about these rapes.

I talk about it with everyone when I'm down t'pub. I've even discussed the issue with police officers with no repercussions and a level of agreement on their part

>MAKE WAY FOR THA QUEENS GUARD

Attached: Britishroyalguard.jpg (752x501, 71K)

>bases

Attached: eapoj521d5u01.jpg (1080x1920, 407K)

bro tier sikhs

Oh fugg spelling fag got me

Attached: erwee.gif (320x240, 3.89M)

First of all she was 13, so this is hebephilia not pedophilia, second of all, this is about foreigners touching White women, so that is a problem. People should identify the problem.

>plural of based
savage

Attached: 1521426414564.gif (659x609, 918K)

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

Attached: hermit BAS .png (659x982, 771K)

>First of all she was 13, so this is hebephilia not pedophilia, second of all, this is about foreigners touching White women, so that is a problem. People should identify the problem.
At the end the brits had to cuck and virtue-signal honorable sikhs
>in truth sikhs are mostly honorable
Problem remains this is an invader who can't speak but porridge English and he was enriching a 13yo and admitted it.

Attached: 1508933459625.gif (540x210, 1.67M)

Welp, either send them back to gas them but don't keep them here. To bad it's going to take delving the West into a civil war before stupid Westerners realize sluts and faggots shouldn't be ruling them.

>sick-h brit

>First of all she was 13, so this is hebephilia not pedophilia.
Dude. Really?

Attached: nonce-sense.jpg (315x289, 16K)

Hurr based sikh. Fuck ALL Indians, aka the ultra niggers of Asia. Hate seeing you fuckers in the West, ugly stupid bastards.

Not gonna lie i'd fuck a qt britloli any day