Is it true that Israel has access to virtually all Intel CPUs post-Pentium?

Is it true that Israel has access to virtually all Intel CPUs post-Pentium?

Attached: 1522443348438.jpg (236x328, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myYZfLhtOZc
opdeepstate.com/2017/04/11/israel-the-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time/
youtu.be/XAx9G5PqBzM
hackaday.com/2016/11/28/neutralizing-intels-management-engine/
hardenedlinux.github.io/firmware/2016/11/17/neutralize_ME_firmware_on_sandybridge_and_ivybridge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peleus first
In-Q-Tel next
and yes, all CPU's with CISC processing are affected, all of them

Fuck.
Best course of action?

Not be muslim.

>Not using AMD

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

AMD is my shit

Yes, Speculative Execution bugs were intentional

AMDs are backdoored as well
source:my asshole

fuck, forgot my pic

Attached: 1497730298313.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Ironic

They back door military shit and critical infrastructure too. Alums of Israel's Tapiot Program and Unit 8200 have created hundreds of tech startups and they back door that shit too. Brendon O'Connell has been on top of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=myYZfLhtOZc

I wonder if military computer equipment is backdoored too. That could backfire badly.

Learn about Israel's Talpiot program.

opdeepstate.com/2017/04/11/israel-the-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time/

Attached: IIA_1.jpg (800x641, 133K)

NSA turns ME off but that doesn't keep the kikes from exploiting other pieces of the system at the firmware level (the SpecEx shit that recently came out is NSA revealing Intel's fuckery but it hasn't tanked their stock price the way they hoped it would)

Not to mention Intel also produces a lot of NIC hardware, that's a completely separate but just as important issue.

Intel has been having issues shrinking their surveillance silicon with the most recent process while Samsung and AMD are forging ahead with smaller processes at 7nm, here's a video about it. The guy who does them is really smart about CPU tech but disregards security in this video unfortunately.

youtu.be/XAx9G5PqBzM

My opinion is that anything with Intel hardware is permanently backdoored, what I'm hoping for though is the release of exploits for these systems so that another company can open source their designs and get us out of the proprietary dark ages of CPU design and manufacture.

STOP BUYING INTEL SHIT

Attached: 1491271372005.jpg (598x714, 303K)

yes

Attached: 2 intelligent wojak.jpg (1500x1281, 205K)

The NSA does, so yes, Israel does as well.

>Best course of action?
Support and promote the open source RISC-V architecture. It's the only way we'll ever get out of this. Which is why they will do everything they can to stop it.

isn't AMD also backdoored?

R&D is done in Israel.
What do you think?

Yes.

t. posting from my i5

Yes, Intel Management System. Got banned from Jow Forums for saying the kikes and race traitors did it intentionally.

>NSA turns ME off
doesn't work like that :^)

>Is it true that Israel has access to virtually all Intel CPUs post-Pentium?
I wouldn't put anything past (((them))) which is why we need to focus on the California Senate race.

Any thread that is not a Patrick Little thread, is a slide thread designed to distract you (including this one). Only participate in Little threads, don't let (((them))) distract you.

Little threads. Jews are sliding these hard!

Attached: 1526956252220.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

Israel has access to everything including your culo. I'm not even lying.

Patric Little threads glow so hard, I can see them 4 states away.

I just wish I could watch my own stream just to see what I'm up to.

I kept my pentium III because I eas paranoid. Now. I am right and it feels weird. Pentium III 800EB, 4x128Mb SDRAM and ATI 4650 1Gb DDR2 AGP. Still fast under Crunchbang++ OS, no GUI used generally

There are exploits for PSP but no explicit backdoors

it does actually, you can disable ME completely by overwriting the proprietary firmware blob that services the ME portion of the silicon

the problem with this though is that it isn't going to get rid of SMM which actually exists outside of ME and is still a problem without the OS tracking TSC to count the cycles that SMM steals and it doesn't protect from a standard bootkit

Attached: 335px-Cicada_Boot_Sequence.jpg (335x188, 9K)

Speculative execution is weak, look into the management engine on all new Intel processors.

>Speculative execution is weak, look into the management engine on all new Intel processors.

SpecEx is only a beachhead so that you can escalate into SMM

System76 does it. They have a long video with Lundurke (Jew) explaining how they deactivate the ME.

Purism also provides this, I recommend them if you need a laptop but I have no idea how secure their phone is

I HAS A POTATO!

interdasting

Yes it does, you can do it yourself with a firmware flashing device:
hackaday.com/2016/11/28/neutralizing-intels-management-engine/
hardenedlinux.github.io/firmware/2016/11/17/neutralize_ME_firmware_on_sandybridge_and_ivybridge.html

This is done by flipping a bit to put it into "high trust computing environment" (or something like that) mode, and it this capability was put there at the behest of the NSA.

I hope they're using it to research a virus that will wipe out muhammedans from the face of the earth.