>Meme Wars are now PsyOps
>Jordan Peterson is a Leftist
>Alex Jones is a Russian Jew
>Volcano generals are Controled Op
>Every millennial that uses good grammar is a boomer
>Hate threads are Data Mining
>Bait threads are legit
>Scavenger hunts and poll raids are now false flags
What the fuck has happened here. Have they successfully derailed our autism to prevent further elections from becoming meme wars? Considering 2016 didn't go so well for ((them)). Don't let them fuck up your morale soldiers. Keep fighting the good fight

Attached: merchant.png (238x220, 32K)

Mods are being bribed by the fucking israeli government

Attached: 1499685415098.jpg (2745x2413, 3.26M)

Jesus. Also can't forget
>Elon Musk works for Israel
>Kanye West is MK Ultra'd

I know there is more I am forgetting

Your post is full of half truths... Which is a common shill tactic...

The only thing true you said is that Jordan Peterson is a leftist shill. He married a kike. He collects communist art as well as modern jewish art. He spoke at the 100th anniversary of the balfour declaration. His stated main goal is to keep young white men away from nationalism. He is on SSRIs and cries once a week on youtube. Shills defend him to death and reject all of these facts about him. Very strange.

All of the other guys are truthful (besides Alex Jones who needs to toe the line) and they are at the very least honest about their beliefs.

peterson on the other hand IS a psyop.

Jow Forums is nsa

The jew shills might outnumber us
But we have truth on our side!

Attached: 0B01A5F7-189D-45D4-80F0-33BDB134BD15.jpg (720x406, 51K)

>>Tony Robbinson is an Israeli agent

But he is lol.

It's all true

The reason for all the nonsense is we already won. It just takes a while for everyone to notice.

Attached: 15241704420290.jpg (960x620, 140K)

you realize you are giving jews the power to discredit anybody just by giving them donations?

>conjecture and strawmaning galore
> facts
lulz

We havent won california yet

Attached: 9C783088-E535-457E-969B-757666FF819E.jpg (1024x640, 104K)

Yeah that was a spastic comment by OP. He's literally said he's at least part jewish and literally said multiple times he supports Israel and he's filmed himself going to IDF training camps.

Jordan Peterson will always be a shill. Strength through discipline and unity

Attached: 1527455176561_1527466690123.jpg (800x833, 473K)

>We already won
No we haven't. We need to get the normies to truly understand their situation and we still have so much more work to do. The day the kikes are kicked out and exposed is the day we win

Attached: 1527453749281.png (1080x940, 306K)

I think he was saying the Left has won.
When's the last time you saw someone on Jow Forums trashing a lefty? all the threads are about purity spiraling and the (((alt-right))) attacking itself.

>Patrick Little is Mossad
No, he's just a brainlet, sort of like paul nehlen, who doesn't know when to hide his power level
>>Tony Robbinson is an Israeli agent
No, but he's pro-israeli tho, which isn't necessarily bad on itself, since he's against muslims and not pro-immmigration if i'm not mistaken. Mostly arabs (under european flags) shill against him
>>Meme Wars are now PsyOps
No
>>Jordan Peterson is a Leftist
No, but shills say he is because he's not tackling the JQ
>>Alex Jones is a Russian Jew
Same as above
>>Volcano generals are Controled Op
No
>>Every millennial that uses good grammar is a boomer
wtf
>>Hate threads are Data Mining
No
>>Bait threads are legit
sometimes they are
>>Scavenger hunts and poll raids are now false flags
No

Jordan Peterson does literally have ties to UN / John Podesta, and seems adamant in saying whatever he can to keep whites especially identified as (((individuals))) and NOT group together for a shared interest. Other than that his psychology "clean your room" stuff is OK, but not really revolutionary in any sense

Patrick Little 100% /ourguy/, will change the world.

Shill detected.

Patrick Little has a very specific reasoning behind being so open about the JQ, he's in the 130-140IQ range, his stuff is calculated.

Alex Jones is a shill for Israel, there is truth to what he says when he attacks the "globalists" and SJWs etc, but he is ignorant on race and the JQ.

Tommy Robinson ... not sure, if jews speak out against him he's probably /ourguy/, if not he's just a guy who wants us attacking the symptom (muslims, mass migration, censorship) instead of the disease (jews!!!)

Saved
No man I was saying this Thanks for the replies. Good or bad this hopefully slid a couple shill threads at least.

>PL
Autistic
>TR
brainlet
>MW
Digital Battlefields
>JP
Controlled OP
>AJ
Controlled OP

Attached: 1525294759386.jpg (480x480, 33K)

You're not wrong

>he's in the 130-140IQ range
[citation needed]

We never have coward away from a fight we due war. We are the Gods amongst Jews. Jidf fears our power for they know that we know the truth and this is what scares them the most remember that. WE ARE COMING FOR WARRRRRRRR!!!

>mom are my tendies ready yet.

Hey Jew I’m considering on moving to Israel to learn Krav Maga how effective is it? No lying Jew I want honesty.

Look through some of his vids you lazy yid. He's clearly articulate, was a network engineer and retains so much information on the JQ that he can dispense it like few others can.

They're all butthurt at Alex Jones now that he's naming the jew?

The real Jones is E Michael Jones

Pack it up boys! The shill says we won! Time to sit back and crack open a bear.

Attached: 43965354-B85A-4CDF-815D-884888A30758.png (764x796, 86K)

Jones never named the Jew he thinks Saudi Arabia is controlling our federal reserves.

They have derailed us

Checkd

listen faggot, do you any source about his alleged IQ, or you're just assuming it based on his articulacy?
I've seen his debate with Halsey, and he got BTFO'd
sorry, we're full

>dj trumpizzle wins 2016
>immediately begins taking orders straight from literal Zionist jew (((Sheldon Adelson)))
>pushes for greater israel
>'didnt go so well for (((them)))'
k bud

>Jordan Peterson is a Leftist

He is tho

>tell me what jewish test he took!
The ashtray stuffer is scared of a smart goy. Lol

Attached: 98B59573-3F3A-4248-BE68-CCC80C415A6B.gif (330x312, 1.73M)

Pilpul going strong. Suddenly I must prove everything to you and you must prove nothing to me. If you honestly think Halsey BTFO'd him, well good for you Schlomo. You have no idea what's coming if you guys don't stop, you are completely out of touch and twist the meaning of words, move goalposts and invent these rules that serve for your argumentation but against the argumentation of others.

If I play the pilpul game with you... Do you have any CITATIONS for Halsey BTFOing Patrick Little? Do you have any citations for Little being a brainlet?

Oh and, he did state he was a member of MENSA which requires at least 130 IQ, though you will surely ask for me to cough up a literal document of proof, because I would obviously store that just for you and those in doubt.

Your goal is not to legitimately question this, your goal is to just to hack on Patrick Little and break up any movement uniting people against zionists and their atrocities against the world. See how comfy you are when Israel stops receiving foreign aid, is forced to give its STOLEN nuclear weapons back, and is overrun by arabs.

If you had not simply insisted on flooding Europe with immigrants, causing constant wars in your neighboring countries, undermining and ruining western culture in the US and Europe... If you had just been happy having your little state and living in peace this anti-semitism would not have flourished like it is now.

Hey fuck you im coming over there regardless if you like it or not kike now tell me about Krav Maga.

>states an alleged fact
>being asked to provide a reference
>muh pilpul
wew lad, it's like jordan peterson says is IQ is 150 or something like that
>Do you have any CITATIONS for Halsey BTFOing Patrick Little?
citations for what? it's just an observation, or maybe you should've wrote that you "think" his IQ is 130
>he did state he was a member of MENSA
And Eli Mosley statedd that had served in Iraq, and it was a lie. Seeing is belieivng

Answer me Jew you fucking dick. What’s Krav Maga like over there America has a shitty form of it.

at least you're not using a meme flag!

Tonny robbinson and Jordan peterson are cucks for kikes, this is fact.

>Every millennial that uses good grammar is a boomer
>uses