His son is literally named 'BalduR'. And no, there was no typo

His son is literally named 'BalduR'. And no, there was no typo
How fucked is the young lad's life right from the start because dad's a fucking LARPagan.

Attached: 712689357862135789627846235789.jpg (720x480, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/seaweedgirlrebekka/
youtube.com/watch?v=1l6CrfGLjQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than some cuck desert name like Simon or Isiah

Implying anyone in France knows what the fuck that is

better name than Skyrim desu

Does he have a gate?

So you would rather be named after a board game from the 90s (with deliberately shit grammar because of muh ancesturz) than be named a regular male name.

I personally dislike Biblical names too but 'BalduR' is pure cruelty.
I hope his son converts to Catholicism

I wonder if Varg sees any profit from these. If not, he should sue.

They also have a nigger model of of the shirts, top fucking kek.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-05-27 kl. 21.11.44.png (404x591, 229K)

Are you an american or something?

Rudlab?

Reminder that Varg is a crypto-atheist feminist

Attached: DeMN2XmWkAAjSe8.jpg (797x165, 21K)

Attached: E n l i g h t e n e d.png (331x290, 17K)

>BalduR
Not Baldr? I wouldn't think twice if it was Baldr.

Varg is a fucking faggot, stop funding him

Kid changes his name to Kristian when he turns twenty-something after founding a Christian metal band.

Fucking dumb-dumb. A woman in the old days was called a "wreacca" (wreck, like shipwreck, a ship with no shore) if she did not have a man. She was given a man if hers died.

A man who did not find his way home was also a wreck.

But hey, it's not in his wifes placentabooks, so fuck me, right.

My Norwegian ancestors had names like Haldur and my German ancestors names like Ignatius

>he didn't name his first son Galmar Stone-Fist

>this is your brain on placentautism

>BalduR

Attached: TheWeakShouldFearTheStrong.jpg (602x339, 83K)

No, he puts subtitles when his hids say something and he always spells it 'BalduR'

All his children have retarded names, except Björn.

Attached: Tivar prepares for Evropa.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Did he always not belive in the gods, or is this some recent shit?
Also what's with the whole placenta thing?

The MEDITERRANEAN MAN DOMINATES nord cuck

He's said before that the gods are real and yet aren't real at the same time, since what the gods represent are just things that exist in all of us. That placenta thing was about how the veins on one look like a tree so tree of life?

wtf is wrong with simon :(

Váli would have worked much better.

The kid can change his name later on if he really wanted too.

There all having a more natural childhood than any of us faggots, you included OP

Better than be you.

>Did he always not belive in the gods
Pretty sure it was always. Been watching his videos for many years and I don't remember him saying anything that implies he believes in anything metaphysical.

Attached: 1522961046008.jpg (500x523, 80K)

He could just have a preferred nickname many people do that instead

Why not some normal name like Adolf, Rudolf, Wolfgang, Wolfbert, Wolfram, Wolfmar, or Wolf?

Attached: Highlander.jpg (900x661, 226K)

so he's just Jordan Peterson after taking the Tedpill

And it seems like the Mediterranean man is getting dominated by inflation and debt

Wow sorry his kid isn't named Jaydenn and his daughter MacKenzie (literally SON OF Kenzie you fucking Amerimutts).

What’s his gate like?

Didn't he claimed once, that the reason why people cut their lawn is because they're infected with toxoplamosis?

I had a fucking brilliant childhood

t. rootless mutt

Attached: 1527523470816.png (1149x1400, 154K)

>Adolf
does he want his child to get beaten the shit out of?

Attached: pic288369.jpg (485x470, 45K)

you have to ask?

>this is his oldest daughter

Attached: 12139751_938201546245392_1071181596_n.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

His kids are already at risk for that due to Varg being their father, Eduardo.

>but it is not that either, really
Can you read?

I plan on naming my first born son Andréās Haimarīks [LAST NAME] after his great-grandfather and great-great-grandfather. In English speaking countries his legal nickname will be Andrew Henry.

>he doesn't know BALDUR von Schirach

Attached: nuremberg-rally-1933-in-nuremberg-germany-adolf-hitler-r-and-head-E8PFNW.jpg (1300x910, 120K)

Attached: 1516784766395.jpg (508x524, 47K)

varg is a nutjob, but baldr and similar are good names
we call our kids in old pagan slavic names all the time, sad to see that germanics are so brainwashed to be ashamed of their own identity

in reality patriarchy and matriarchy are retarded concepts that count on existance of gender war which is liberal bullshit
in reality all up until the modern age there existed what you americans call complimentarianism, no sex is superior to other - we all do what we are best at and what we were made to do, until feminism (i mean 1st and 2nd wave) which turns women into worthless miserable wageslaves and only a lesser version of men

I see nip

What's up with Hitler's hair in that pic?

epic own

its cute

Basically he believes in Scientism, dunno why he is trying to even unite Paganism with Scientism.

He could have just been a proponent of Scientism and also enjoy his heritage.

I like his videos though, but let's be honest no one would watch them if he didn't have a comfy rural house in France and 6 children. Had he done his stupid videos in some studio apartment in Bergen then no one would give a shit

He can just kill the bullies like he killed that one guy

If Varg were a real pagan and not a placenta worshiper, his children would turn out great.

if we are to be honest germanic alphabet was designed to work with runes jsut like slavic was designed to work with glagolitic and cyrillic
if you transfer it to latinic it loses is character

check'd
hhmmmmmh nip

>Homeschooling is good

He seems to be very opposed to science as an institution, though. How could he be characterized as an adherent of scientism?

instagram.com/seaweedgirlrebekka/
>his daughter has a biblical name

Attached: rebekka.jpg (331x743, 69K)

Who cares? He never raised her.

If anything having 6 trad homeschooled children AND a degenerate lost daughter is superior to just having 6 trad homeschooled children.

Attached: 1480434014498.jpg (208x206, 9K)

Just because it's illegal in Merkel's Reich doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

source? and why am i not surprised all of you faggots have a deus vult flag? Are you also proud of the thousands of Balts murdered and tortured because of your semitic cult? Doesn't fit the "crusaders only wanted to take the holy land!" narrative, does it?
What about the Vatican handing jews the financial system with usury laws? Or doesn't that count because you're not catholic? Ok let's ignore the fact the catholic church had ownership over the bible for centuries and could've modified it into whatever it wanted and assumed you're not a catholic.
Are you a protestant? You know, that religious strain that is judaism for the goyim and has gay pastors and all of that good stuff?
Or are you orthodox? Y'know, the ones who used Eastern Europeans only to syphon money.
What about when the le based crusaders raped and pillaged their "christian brothers" in constantinople, leaving it ripe for Ottoman conquest?
What about the fact they chose to draft millions of Europeans to fight in the middle eastern desert while Iberia was being invaded by muslims? What about the "christian brotherhood"?

Better than biblical shit
>I hope his son converts to Catholicism
you a mongoloid, we get it

That’s not his daughter

He is the worst type of nordcuck. kek

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=1l6CrfGLjQE

what are all his kids names? Baldr, Bjorn, Sowlio?...

Why are you so assblasted that the Old Prussians were btfo by the Teutons?

looks like a snownigger version of rageafterstorm

most of conversions from paganism were done gradually through centuries and old pagan practices were simply adopted within the christian faith
wars of conquest were mainly political

in all honesty im a catholic, but you are right when you say that deus vult flag people are idiots, i stopped putting it on although it is cool because i didnt want to be associated with retards who use it here

You've reached levels of cuck never seen before.
He's against science "with and agenda" so basically science that goes against him.

But all the mythologies etc from Paganism is just basically just describing scientific phenomena. Like almost all the mythologies is about the placenta, like thor going to get back his hammer, that just about a god damn placenta. Thor is the god of blood because if you get your arms really veiny then the veins kinda looks like THUNDER EHHEHE and the Pagans understood the theory of gravity because you see thors hammer could be shrunken and expanded without it getting any heavier or lighter which means they understand mass > size or some shit like that.

Attached: Dd-yeM5W0AAADL-.jpg_large.jpg (570x570, 45K)

blacked

fb.com/pg/seaweedgirls/about
>Current Location
>Bergen
AKA where your internet daddy grew up

FPBP

Attached: Failed Art Student.png (644x800, 15K)

she has taken too much dick and she knows it

Attached: big_redbull_sure.png (1001x481, 552K)

Homeschooling is just producing more brainlets.
Varg for example only teaches his kids pagan fairytales and reinterpreted/made-up history.

The guy of God of War looks like a Jew. Cohencidence? I think not!

Owned.

Based Greek name Andreas > cucked semite Simon

Attached: 1433160813355.gif (111x150, 21K)

>Flag
>Is forbidden to stand during peeing

Attached: 1526590101393.jpg (1260x700, 89K)

just to add byzantium is at fault itself, not the crusaders
byzantium at the time was extremely corrupt and liberalized, only reason why crusaders conquered it is because shitty internal politics which destroyed byzantine middle class and ensaved most of population under pronoias elite while simultaneously the moral tissue was falling apart
under ottoman rule greeks returned their peoples morals and chracter they lost after millenia of decadence

>I hope his son converts to Catholicism
I'd pay to see that. It would be so entertaining.

In the US, Home-schooled students score 72 points higher on the SAT. Public school is dramatically lower in quality than home schooling.

Balder is a normal, not common mind you, but normal name here in Sweden.

Just because he don't think that the gods don't shoot magic at you like it's a Harry Potter spell, doesn't mean he doesn't think they exist.

how about you fuck off and mind your own business
you have no business how anyone of us will raise our kids and none of us are certainly let state you love so much brainwash them

The pronoia were smallholders who served in the army. How are those the landed elite?

Now look up the population of Bergen. It’s not his daughter. My cousin and I worked with metal bands for some time and I’ve never heard anyone saying anything about Varg’s elder adult daughter
>made-up history.
Isn’t it a specialty in German schools?
Since Greeks no longer exist and since they are not Northern European, why bother with any shit of that kind?

heh, stay in the cave buddy

Attached: wewuzatheistz.jpg (814x288, 68K)

He talks about inherited memory. So I think he does.

dooktato c4

Attached: dooktato c4.jpg (960x1227, 160K)

>be christian
>too dumb to understand dual power

Attached: Stalin14.jpg (604x412, 72K)

t.mutt

She looks like him and he talked a number of times about visiting his child when he was in prison

Attached: 5b00e1680d2e96ee2c86e49d24a2a28f.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

>against teaching your own children
>*exposed as cuck*
>goes to find some random irrelevant article about some left-wing youth group with probably 12 members
peak G*rmoid

>and my mestizo ancestors names like Raul and Pablo

(((Aaron)))
((((((Abel)))
(((Abraham)))
(((Adam)))
(((Andrew)))
(((Benjamin)))
(((Dan)))
(((Elijah)))
(((Ezekiel)))
(((Gabriel)))
(((Isaac)))
(((Jacob)))
(((James)))
(((Jared)))
(((Jesse)))
(((Jesus)))
(((Jethro)))
(((Joel)))
(((John)))
(((Joseph)))
(((Josiah)))
(((Judah)))
(((Levi)))
(((Lucas)))
(((Luke)))
(((Mark)))
(((Matthew)))
(((Micah)))
(((Moses)))
(((Noah)))
(((Paul)))
(((Peter)))
(((Philip)))
(((Reuben)))
(((Samson)))
(((Saul)))
(((Seth)))
(((Steven)))
(((Thomas)))
(((Timothy)))
(((Zachary)))

Top tier Germanic names are Baldur, Ubba, Imar and Hermann for boys. Issa, Adeele, Gesa and Wendi for girls

See He is arguing against gods that take attendance in an active fashion. As in, ones that you can react to and get personal favours from in reaction to your requests.

Attached: remember.png (1120x636, 1.18M)

Can't you read retarded burger? They killed other Europeans because their jewish masters told them to. Just like their jewish masters forced usury laws upon them, handing the entire financial system to jews on a silver platter. They were fighting for jews, not Europe.

>wars of conquest were mainly political
So... you're just gonna ignore the kidnapped children, ""witches"" burned alive(which is rich coming from a religion that likes to call others superstitious), the several torture methods invented during the Inquisition that you can even see for yourself in museums if you like(except those such as forcing molten metal down people's throats), etc etc? For fucks sake only the witch burnings alone are some of the most famous events to take place in Europe, and you're telling me that it spread mainly politically?
The only good thing that could have come out of the Inquisition was expelling jews, but instead it gave them even more power. They became bankers in the Netherlands and the Ottoman Empire, became the owners of the Atlantic Slave Trade, were pirates both in the Mediterranean and Caribbean and to top it off got the New World for themselves.
>inb4 they only took Latin America
Do some reading on figures like Haym Solomon and Solomon Bibo.
Not to mention the natives that were encouraged to mix with Europeans to assimilate, because they had been converted to christianity, so fuck races, right?
It's honestly surprising to see this coming from a Croat, considering the Ottoman scourge haunted the Balkans for centuries and the Vatican never invested into it a tenth of the effort it did into getting back Jerusalem FOR THE JEWS

>White+white=mixed
And I bet you see negros as a single race.

Wtf is Ubba supposed to be? Adele is Jewish too and Issa sounds like Jesus in Arabic