Moving forward

This is my last thread on Jow Forums, boys. 4 months ago I got my first job working at a factory owned by my mother's landlord. It was pretty easy work but it was my first time having to deal with large groups of people outside of school so I was really nervous. I could tell right away that much like school I didn't fit in at all and I wasn't going to be part of any of the cliques or groups of friends that were already established there. I was quiet and kept to my self and tried to learn my job. I was still living at home and there was no pressure from my parents to leave, so my first goal was to save up and get a decent computer. I volunteered for overtime and started working long shifts overlapping with the other regular shifts. The 3rd shift supervisor was always getting on to me because I was moving slower than most of the other people, and honestly I was slower. A couple days in he started chewing me out in front of the other workers, one of them stepped up in the middle of it and told the guy he would try to help me learn how to work faster. I had never heard this guy speak to anyone at all or even heard his voice before. He had really dark skin and his name was naveed, I had assumed he didn't even speak English. Well his English was far from perfect but he took a spot on the other side of the line from me every day I worked over and taught me how to keep up with everyone else by refining my movements with my arms so it didn't take as much time to work the part. Once I had caught on he still kept working across from me and we were talking about things other than work, like games and TV shows. We had a lot in common. A couple of weeks in naveed transferred to my shift (it had something to do with the cost of daycare and babysitters, not because of me) and we continued working together and hanging out on lunch break. It became pretty obvious right away that a couple of the guys on my shift didn't like him at all. (continued)

Attached: brflag.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2018/01/03/war-on-terror-minnesota-somali-immigrant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like everyone else here I believed that poos and other non whites were inferior races and generally did not belong in my country, but naveed was the only one who tried to be nice to me since at least middle school and took the time to not only befriend me but try to help me be better at my job. I realized that the comments some of these people were making behind his back, and sometimes when he could hear them, were actually pissing me off. Naveed was a legal immigrant and a citizen with a wife and a young child. He didn't drink or use drugs. He was a christian. I never heard him say an unkind thing about anyone. Even though they were behaving the way I had behaved here and in other places online, I didn't understand why these guys hated him so much. It's just different in real life when you get to know people I guess. About 3 weeks ago we were hanging out in the parking lot after work and one of the guys came over and said "hey bin laden" and basically told him to go back to his mud hut so a real American could have his job. Naveed started to say something but got cut off short when the guy grabbed him by his shirt and started shaking him around. I had had enough and shoved the guy as hard as I could. I moved him maybe 2 inches and that was the last thing I remembered. I woke up on the ground not knowing where I was. There were cops, and an ambulance. People from work were standing all around watching. I ended up with a very black eye and a headache that lasted until the next day when I was released. (continued)

Attached: govhelp.jpg (1023x789, 123K)

The asshole that started the fight spent a night in jail. He doesn't have a job anymore, and the assault triggered a HR investigation that got 3 other people fired for harassment as well. They let me have the rest of the week off of work to recuperate. Naveed went up to the hospital with me that night, and a bunch of people from work got me a card a couple of days later. When I came back, everything seemed different. A lot of people wanted to talk to me about what happened, and some just wanted to talk to me. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of me and I became conformable with everyone at work, because I finally felt accepted - by REAL people rather than some ridiculous group of pissed off kids online. I have gotten to know a lot of people, and now I have friends. Last week, I used the money I had saved to buy a car instead of a computer. One of the new quality girls stops and talks to me every day when she makes the rounds, and her English isn't perfect either. Saturday she asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her I didn't and she asked me if I wanted to go see a movie or something. She's beautiful, and we're going out on Tuesday.

I'm so glad I got out from in front of the computer and out into the real world and met real people. I feel like the sun is shining on my life at last. Everything that goes on on this board is ridiculous bullshit with no root in reality. In the real world people are people no matter where they come from or what color they are. Please don't waste your time in this echo chamber, there is a real life out there. Q and Jews and all the other meme bullshit is just going to keep you in front of the screen spinning your wheels, never accomplishing anything but getting yourself so buttfrustrated nobody will like you at all. I don't want to be a virgin forever, and I know I won't. You can't say the same thing. GET OUT!

Attached: kidrockpatroit.jpg (730x730, 84K)

tl;dr

It's too bad. You have so much time and energy to indulge in your senseless hatred and ignorant memes, and you don't realize that the clock is ticking on your life and you're running it down locked in front of a screen in a basement somewhere totally unexposed to the real world and the real people in it. I'm so glad I got out because even though I am young I deeply regret the time and energy I wasted here on such things... I can't imagine how you will feel when you realize death is at the door and you went your whole life without ever having a woman smile at you. Sad.

> what is the bell curve

For every Naveed there's a hundred closet-Jihadis. Don't be an ethno-masochist and see your children enslaved to Muhammad's Sharia Law. Don't hate individuals, judge the collective for its actions and proceed accordingly.

Attached: 1527524109077.png (512x288, 6K)

sorry but you have learnt nothing here - the demographic invasion & replacement of the west isn't about you getting to buddy up with one solitary immigrant in a group of native burgers. Its about you being the one solitary minority in amongst a whole group of the shitskins he came here to get away from.

this blog has been to you by Common Purpose.

>Individual dynamics do not equal group dynamics.

Prejudice exists on societal levels not interpersonal levels.

Nice CTR copy pasta

are those cunts down under aswell ?

This guy gets it. Some biases are unjustified but there's a reason why even black people avoid dealing with other black people a lot of the time. Good people are good, bad people are bad, but there is a greater likelihood of having conflicts with people from certain backgrounds and regardless of the root causes of those conflicts most people just don't want to deal with them in the first place. Even the so-called progressives don't really want to deal with them, though they'll deny it until they're blue in the face. Ask Samantha Bee why her kid doesn't go to a "diverse" school.

None of the immigrants and minorities I have met over the last few weeks are in nay way hostile to myself or our country. Most of them are in fact Americans. My experience isn't about one person, although it did take that one person to widen my perceptions. Nobody is trying to replace anybody. There's no threat of "sharia law" in the states. Dearborn, MI has the largest population of middle eastern peoples outside of the middle east and there is no sharia law there. All of the bullshit you people are posting is the product of an echo chamber, and not the real world. I;ve got more news for you as well, white people as a group do shitty things as well. America as a country does shitty things. No group or label is free from defect and ill intention. Some, such as the group that creates the groupthink here, is Nothing But.

Remember this story. Save it. Make sure to show it to your kids when their country is completely gone from under then.
“Well son, you see, I couldn’t join those fascists. I had non white friends!”

I avoid dealing with scumbags. You can determine that much more accurately by the way they speak and behave rather than simple by the color of their skin. PROTIP: Lots of white scumbags out there.

i was with you untill your second post. Almost nobody here believes non-whites are inferiour unilaterally. Just generally measured by iq or culture.

Pretty much everyone here believes that you can judge people by their race and nationality, and do so harshly.

Yeah respond to all of the other comments but mine just like the little pussy you are

Cool story, rabbi

Muslims in America are fine, you generally get the better ones. In Europe we get leeches and Islamic ideologues.

Your comment is nothing more than your personal fantasy. History shows us that people in this country have been predicting the exact same thing for over a century. Much like the second coming of christ, it's never going to happen.

they've got masses of somalians in Minneapolis

If that is true (and I doubt every word posted by other users on this board) ask yourself why do we get the good ones?

Nobody here literally thinks every pajeet or nog is a violent low iq retard. Nobody here hates people just because theyre brown or black. The way it usually goes is a brown or black person is being retarded, then they insult them with racial slurs. Same with kikes. The insults are racial but not racially motivated.

Really? So when else in history was America 56% white?

We don’t

Looks like they are contributing to the community there as well. reason.com/archives/2018/01/03/war-on-terror-minnesota-somali-immigrant

That's because they are only 1% of the population here and the numbers are not in their favor. Once they start to reach Nog numbers here that's when they'll start to act up.

Because most came from the middle east when America was saving them from Russia. Almost only the wealthy and skilled muslims were able to come to America. There is also more of a cultural demand in America placed on immigrants to adapt and become part of American culture. Whereas in Europe almost nothing is done about this.
Ahh. Did not know that. Are they behaving?

probably

>I met a cool individual

>thus jews are not evil and islam and the third world must be imported en masse into my country

UR RITE OP, Just open up the borders, impeach drumpf, etc.

This shit always reminds of the bit Eddie Murphy does on betting laid after a long bout of celibacy. If you are starving saltines are a delicacy. Not all of the people here are you nor does everyone have your sad ass life. Ask Naveed why he left a country of people like him to come to a land of foreigners. I'm betting it isn't because he really liked it and decided to bless us with his superior ability to sort things into a box from some sense of altruism.

Attached: 1527446249618.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

There's no reason to even care how white it is, we just need to care about how American it is. You're making it less American.

source?

Hey look a strawman argument

I used to judge people based on race and nationality. I started judging people based on merit. The results are nearly identical.

also your friend is a christian. There is a rather noticable behavioural difference between Muslims and Christians. Christians tend to be more moral and way less tribal. Theres a good chance if he were Muslim he would have never helped you in the first place.

Nope, looks like you need to spend some time on JimmyRustler.com and until you understand who your Jewish Masters are, don't come back.

He came here because there is more opportunity. He owned a business at one time but it went under, so he's working and saving up to try again.

America was founded as a country for Europeans, so it will never be American without us. Not to mention the fact that non whites don’t even vote republican

The burden of proof would be on you to prove that anerican Muslims are better

You can look up Enoch Powell on youtube.

Attached: 1527379710212.jpg (910x1024, 91K)

There are a couple of muslims who work with me as well, they're good people.

I judge people based on merit and then i always find at least some of the stereotypes apply. Talking to Muslims i always find they practice Taqiya and lie about Islam, most nogs ive met have been good at sport and/or smoke a lot of weed and listen to rap.

Who cares if there are nice non Europeans? Why the fuck does that mean we have to let them all live in our country? If you want to live with your indian buddies that are so nice why the fuck can’t you just move to India? Instead you have to ruin it for us. You will get no mercy

I'm sure. I dont think Muslims are any worse than anyone. I just think the things theyve been taught leads them to immoral behaviour in some areas. You should try talking to them about Islam, see if theyre honest.

You're right. White scumbags get outed quickly because they can't play the race card. No one is shamed into putting up with them. Meanwhile we are shown pictures of pouty-faced brown children and told to open our borders instead of expecting the countries these people are coming from to fix their shit. Don't like it? Too bad, I'm white so I inherited the guilt for every wrong committed against every nonwhite ever.

Your posts are very dumb. You are not here for sincere conversation, only a reaction and an attempt to reinforce groupthink. You want to control the conversation and keep people from thinking differently, to drag them down to your level and keep them there, like crabs in a bucket. You are a loser.

I didn't make that argument, so no it isn't.

Yeah, pattern recognition is a bitch.

Attached: QdXcghK.jpg (640x960, 45K)

Not an argument

>you will get no mercy.

I chuckled at this. You will never act on anything, you are only words and fear. You are a coward at heart, and I am sure in your day to day life you shrink at the slightest sign of conflict. Nothing you dream of will ever come true.

Uh... You can’t prove something doesnt exist. You have to be a completely idiot to nit

I’m sure they said the same thing before World War 2

>they're good people.
Until you get them on particular subjects, then their true colours show. This has happened with every single Muslim I've worked with. Seemingly decent folk,until you mention Jews or homosexuals or women and they turn into weirdos.

Granted most of Jow Forums is like that, but Jow Forums is way more of a LARP than Islam is.

>nobody is trying to replace anybody

First of all that's false, many imam's know and PREACH OPENLY about the simple and easily figured demographic future of europe. They preach to their people to have dozens of children and to finally bring victory to the islamic invasion that the hordes of islam have sought for over a thousand years.

Second, when two bacterial cultures are fighting over the resources in a certain broth, one doesn't TRY in a sapient sense to win over the other and become the dominant living microbe in that space. It just does. It's part of biological existence, competition and the success of a certain set of alleles and a certain expressed phenotype over another. White Europe WILL be replaced. That is actually a biological certainty. This is the justice white europe gets for abandoning the faith and for murdering their own children.

How is it strawman? It's essentially what you are saying, it is accurate to what you are trying to express. You met a nice christian arab, and now you want to come and say that the question of jewish villainy is a falsehood and that the demographic future is false. Is that not what you're saying? If not WHAT is your point?

I'm not going to get into the problems with this website or white nationalism, this website is evil, this board is evil, but so is the world at large. However, the ideas of nationalism, of allowing an ethnic identity to protect its own phenotypic and genetic destiny, allowing a certain ethnic peoples to retain its identity, is not wrong. The idea that jews are evil is also not wrong, and actually a scriptural fact.

Nobody that rejects Christ is "good."

You are incoherent. Sad. Goodbye loser.

As I said, this is my last thread, but I will be posting it again from time to time, maybe with some updates.

Jews rule the world
Homosexuals are pedophiles and aids virus spreaders
Women voting ruined the West
Lurk more faggot

this so much.

Nigga, you don't have sources, facts, anything really. Except that a brown guy was nice to you. If you think pity is an acceptable way to live, the rest of the story and your fee-fees all really kind of make sense.

Attached: 1527088482135m.jpg (919x1024, 131K)

So we are the ones trying to control the conversation? Lol.
You can post whatever you want kike, but nobody is going to change their mind. The reason we are here is because we have either been kicked out of everywhere else on the internet or we have kept learning about race that it’s the only place we can stay without being banned or censored. Really makes you think

>tfw trying to get the nogs out of my workplace
3 down, 4 to go.

Attached: dlu5749.jpg (856x476, 96K)

downvoted

Attached: RUsmL.jpg (634x427, 62K)

>Get off Jow Forums goy, the thread
The options field is your friend. Learn how to use it.

Everywhere I have worked the blacks are the worst employees. We fire them because; they are ALWAYS late, NEVER work when at work, or get caught stealing (or office drama). You always need a supervisor to watch them. God forbid you get a supervisor or manager who is black. They are ALWAYS corrupt (no matter what gender) and usually get fired soon but not after causing a large trail of destruction.

Latinos in general are hard workers but are very sloppy and do not care for safety. We usually have to undo the work they did because it is wrong OR have to find a replacement for them because they got hurt.

Asians are top tier workers. Asians are always early, work hard, and are smart enough to not need supervision.

I'm glad those bullies got punished. I encourage you to avoid the computer. You can have a social life and not actively hate every foreigner/non white you meet while still being a white nationalist that's proud of his race. And you're not red pilled on traditionalism. Read "Ride the Tiger" by Julius Evola and stay tf off the computer for a while.

I have a black co worker I respect and several mixed friends. You don't need to literally hate them; hell a lot of the nigger-hate and Muslim hate is jewish divide and conquer. Jews are afraid of actual traditional Islam.

But you need to be proud of your race, otherwise you will feel insecure and lost. I don't mean you need to hate other races or constantly smile because you think you're superior to everyone. I'm saying you need to feel a part of your race and be proud of what what we've done so that you feel the urge to contribute. To be great. To continue the legacy. Most black people feel this; you need to as well.

Otherwise you're going to be gravitating towards the Jewish-promoted black culture, which isn't yours and will treat you as an outcast. That's not what you deserve to feel. Listen to classical music, old church chants, stuff like that.

Go outside, exercise, work out. Eat healthy. Love yourself.

I was reading your post, and noticed that you not only "poisoned the well" but asserted in a "round about way" that because we use, and post, and dick around on Jow Forums or Jow Forums in general, then that by some default means that we are:
Basement dwelling, racist, mom and daddy dependent, pale bored out of shape gollums with no friends or family.

While you may not have said those things directly, you said them inadvertently. A kind of "answer by not answering" or "asserting without specifying".

Many of us on here have friends and family. I for one served 8 years in the Infantry and now have a wife and family. You act as though we all have a sad vapid life because yours was. That would false.

Im happy you have friends now, and might get laid, that's great. But dont assume everyone else on Jow Forums needed to get knocked out before their life took a turn for the better.

Many of us on pol are highly educated introverts, and many of us are highly educated extroverts. You will find people from all walks of life here on pol, from all countries. So before you presume that most everyone on pol stares at dimly lit screen for hours on end in their mothers basement scared of the world, you may want to reconsider.

Attached: image.jpg (399x443, 169K)

Legal immigrants are awesome and love America. It's the illegals who hate us cause they ain't us.

Stop conflating the two, they are not the same.

>THIS

You were never redpilled from the start. You used immigrants as an excuse for your failures. Now that an immigrant helps build your fragile ego, you use your experience to undermine your people’s struggle for survival. Fuck you.

If you cared beyond yourself you’d realize:
1. Your “based” brown friend is the exception.
2. Being “friends” does have to mean intermarrying children, which the end result of living in a shared society.
3. It’s best for your friend if he leaves to his own nation and people.

Attached: 85BC499E-D326-404D-BF4A-B6ADA15A9686.jpg (208x206, 14K)

Legal immigrants are slowly outnumbering us dumbfuck

This.

>but naveed was the only one who tried to be nice to me since at least middle school and took the time to not only befriend me but try to help me be better at my job.

>foreigner refugee befriends weakest social member desperate for companionship

The OP isn’t being honest, I really doubt any of this shit actually happened. No way in hell anyone IRL (in an area with lots of tech jobs) would be beating up on some random shitskin who was just minding his own business.

Never underestimate the depths our people have reached.

Attached: B7E42710-947F-45FB-BBA2-EAEEF6C8EA07.jpg (720x542, 99K)

nice story faggit

I am happy for you OP

you know when you have your first beer?
well OP had his first positive real life experience. what's funny is the projection assuming that just because he was(is) a lonely depressed outcast loser in real life that everyone on here is too. The bitterness he exudes over being a virgin trapped behind a computer screen is hilarious. look at him free of his bonds, and immediately mocking his physiological reflection through projection, within the same echo chamber he hates so much. what a sad bitter loser. You'll soon find out your pajeet friend is fucking your newfound non-english speaking girlfriend, and she only feigned interest in you to get to him, and out of pity for you.

so OP is going to posting his copy pasta bait again and again, time and time again?... fuck get a life you loser.

First of all the majority of people on Jow Forums are bigots , not all, but way too many and second how do you know naves is cheating with his girlfriend? However, not all of us sit behind a computer all day, I for certain do not.