England needs us RIGHT NOW! They are in trouble

The UK needs some serious help purging mudshits, liberal scum and police state.

ONLY chaos can save US. GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND PRAISE.

We know that only kek can bring us this energy.

DONT BELIEVE THE SHILLS, KEK IS REAL AND WE ARE HIS MESSENGERS.

I wont halt faith when controlled opposition makes kek cringe normie material.
I wont halt my faith the media declares kek a dead meme
I wont halt faith when the shills tell me he is not real.
I wont halt faith period.

Gather your energy. We will take back the UK dont let the faggot haters take our energy.

ARE YOU WITH ME TO SAVE THE UK

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: AMERICA_FREEDOM_PEPE.jpg (1024x777, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DzK6efRNHc4
youtu.be/NVoV3z9ZzXc
youtube.com/watch?v=M9DCAFUerzs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1527487077597.jpg (1024x752, 146K)

Fuck the shills. Bump.

>LE SHILLS EVERYONE IS LE SHILL XDDDD

Attached: 1507093235978.png (408x450, 34K)

t.Shill

REV UP THE MEMES

HIGH ENERGY THREAD NOW!

Attached: 1472087504140.jpg (902x789, 192K)

I give these digits to the UK so that it may be saved

Attached: 14642352342368.png (800x600, 192K)

nice paul reeeeeeeeevere meme op

Attached: 1466628210280.jpg (176x286, 13K)

brits need guns, not digits

>t.Shill

Attached: 1523310932662.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Attached: cringe compilation.gif (500x346, 471K)

As a dane i would be happy to see Sverige/England/Tyskland fall.

it's time for the nords to make a combac mhmhmhmh.

to good thing is is Probably going to happend.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1527031917111.png (2277x841, 2.79M)

Ok this got me

Attached: 125346345376234234.jpg (250x231, 9K)

pic related is all you have to do, bongs, it's not that hard

Attached: 1527534287313[1].jpg (638x360, 217K)

Check those digits, The UK is meant to fall to make way for nordic master race

Attached: 1507870358525.png (900x867, 247K)

I'll share a fragment of my power, use it wisely.

Attached: Simon_The_Snail.jpg (960x960, 114K)

holy SHIT

Attached: 1430883030797.gif (435x316, 2.91M)

You know what, OP. This sounds like a job for Eric Holder. He specializes in smuggling weapons into countries that have strict gun laws. He won't even keep track of them or remember how they got there. Call him.

PRAISE KEK TAKE MY ENERGY

Attached: nigger.jpg (574x576, 65K)

Where the hell can I even watch that damn animoo. It looks great.

Attached: Anime.jpg (455x608, 89K)

holy shit what is that picture?

Attached: kektommarow.png (753x235, 77K)

Atleast swedish dont sound like a constant dicksucking.
Fuck am I happy norway realized this and ditched the nordic equivalent to klucking niggers.
>Also, nice pic

But Swedish is constant dick sucking.

Attached: meatwad.png (460x239, 144K)

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that Britain was created for everyone, not just anglos?

The amount of bigotry towards Muslims in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on the internet.

youtu.be/DzK6efRNHc4

It’s time for her sons to rise. About time the Saxon begins to hate.

Rollig for savior of Britain..don't know why I care. Op pic related

Op your picture is of the guy who came back to England to tell them the French won the war how is that empowering.

>Muttflag

Diamonds that come from south africa dont steal and throw acid. But thinking beyond your toes is probably to much?

hi plebbit

May Kek bless you all of your days.

Attached: kek icon.jpg (417x1214, 143K)

England, France, and Germany can go fuck themselves.
They have done so much harm to Europe with their wars and their machinations over the last 1000 years.
All three deserve to get overwhelmed with niggers camel and goat fuckers.
I'm not even kidding.

Attached: 47_4.jpg (1560x745, 229K)

top kekz at an amerimutt having the i.q to discuss something thats happening in england,

americuck is much more of a police state than bongistan..

also hail kek.

Attached: 11220938_379033822506080_2614803557016810961_n (2).jpg (819x819, 89K)

Shut the fuck up Jose. Your dog was domesticated by whites, your IT/TV/Computer/Car/licorice/wine/diamonds/italian food were all invented/discovered by the white man. Your coffee was invented by mudslimes but mass produced by the white man.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of Kek; and in His law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For Kek knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Amen.

Attached: kek in the heavens.jpg (552x615, 50K)

This is the chaos we asked for, frens. It must go further. It must be plain to every English man, woman and child that they are the slaves of their government and rape-toys for foreigners. Only then will their situation improve.

PRAISE HIS POWER

Attached: 1521852647901.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

is this a bot post? what the fuck.

Attached: 1525404645768m.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

Attached: 1524911509759.png (300x172, 90K)

youtu.be/NVoV3z9ZzXc

nice digits,
Nigger so what, just cause you buy shit from other places means britons need to make room for rapist muslim shitskins. Im so glad its my right to post truth online anonymously unlike your cuck shit hole

Attached: dixie_pepe.jpg (190x190, 12K)

Sauce on this pic? This can’t be real.

Check them digits and you know that shit is real.

Praise kek

Attached: clockworkOrange pepe.jpg (125x125, 3K)

kill yourself , or cure that brain tumor with a bullet

Attached: 1527262142522.png (1968x1714, 388K)

plz help

Bump 4 help

Attached: 00f6ceea43cadf02724108b755d78918.jpg (350x464, 27K)

I spit on the English. Most of their mothers were inbred hamsters, loitering around while their fathers smelled of elderberries.

>england needs us
only 2 bongs post in thread

whats wrong with elder berries, this post is true autism

Attached: muslim_pepe.png (259x254, 48K)

>Be UK
>Look for countries that haven't conquered you yet.
>Invite them

Haha, no. Fuck bongistan.

French user here, we're with you UK bro.

Shan't we DDos all the liberal news sites that refused to talk about this topic ?

They’ll get arrested for loading up Jow Forums, let alone posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9DCAFUerzs
You have missed out on a glorious british export!

JimmyRustler.com stands with the UK, and looks to address the Jewish Problem head on disguised as a meme website to gather normies. We must inform as many people on the Jewish Problem as possible.

The Jewish Problem addresses mudshits, liberal scum, and the police state all in one.

Attached: griffithspeaks.png (500x375, 186K)

Praise be the digits

THE ENERGY IS GROWING

Attached: dBALLSPepe.png (1199x1080, 566K)

So, I been thinking about how a revolution could occur in Britain, and the only viable path without some major event happening that catches the government off-guard is Corbyn gets elected and Momentum and McDonnell push Corbyn (who is pro-union anyway) to remove regulations on unions and install pro-union laws. From there, the working class can be radicalized and educated in marxism, ready for the revolution. Then, we arm the working class and start a general strike, weeks long and cripple the British economy, leading to armed conflict between the government and the workers and unions. From here, Corbyn or another marxist may be in a position to install a ML vanguard party or if they won't, we storm Westminister, sack it and dissolve the government, leading to union control of the UK.

That's all well and good, but what happens next? The bougie USA and EU will almost certainly come for us and try to support fascist or nationalist uprisings in the UK. Its simple: we re-orientate the economy until Britain is self sufficient and turn our nukes on the USA and the EU, threatening nuclear war if we catch them meddling with us in anyway (maybe just fire a cheeky one at the US). Then, we wait until the global revolution. Britain is very hard to invade or get spies into anyway on account of it being an island, so we're in prime position for a permanent revolution.

How about the monarchy taking over and dissolving parliament?

It is their job...

PRAISE KEK MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: 1522648547482.jpg (250x241, 10K)

One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: ukstophate2.png (940x788, 151K)

Get rid of the jews you get rid of the cancer causing all the problems in England.

>Is our freedom of expression limited?
This is pasta, right? You just went over every way your speech is limited and are now trying to argue that it's not limited.
This would be like arguing that your car is really fast, but it can't go faster than 40 MPH, the speed limit on your local highway, so it's just as good as the best formula 1 racecar in the world.

No, it only seems that way to you because you've blinded yourself like an idiot lemming to dance to the tune of your government. Your government shouldn't be telling you how to think, cretin.

It’s some plebbit post. I believe the original said Europe rather than the uk.

Ooh.
Yeah, that figures.

The BREXIT came before Trump. Perhaps the Bongs will lead us with nationalist self-liberations too?

Attached: 1520870990108.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

I'll throw the bongs these digitz... Don't spend it all in one place.

Fuck them. Let them all perish. Gott strafe England!

Attached: gott-strafe-engl-540b7aca922dc.jpg (513x567, 145K)

lol you fuckin cuck. i can say what ever I fucking want to. I want all muslims and blacks dead cause I hate them. I want everyone in the UK to murder a muslim. Suck my dick I am in USA

Attached: anhero.jpg (803x688, 104K)

you kidding me? UK needs to die. not the population but the country / goverment itself. only then it can be saved. its needs to go back to its germanic roots. the anglo kike culture ruined their country, and many others too.

Attached: 1527517217185.jpg (1508x1920, 1.94M)

The only way the UK will get fixed is when the people in power get affected by their own policies, until then, they don't care how many civilians get buttfucked, stabbed, and/or rights violated

This message brought to you by Unit 8200/JIDF

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

Attached: 1524166768441.png (1062x2208, 1.56M)

Praise kek

>fading fast............send hel

Leave it to the English to think that offending people is the worst crime you can possibly commit. Worse than industrial scale rape and acid attacks. You do not deserve to survive.

Thanks for caring about us. We get so much hate (most of it deservedly). Thanks for caring

fuck england desu

Both?

Attached: 1521047854449m.jpg (855x1024, 109K)

>burger flag
every fucking time

Attached: autismo.gif (500x293, 68K)

I'm actually feeling less blackpilled than ever.
Not because of Tommy Robinson.
But because the scale of the betrayal is becoming clearer to more and more. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Can you mutts stop obsessing over us. Go and look at your 56% face in the mirror and think about your future instead of projecting.

Attached: 1483857178884.jpg (856x960, 83K)

Welsh mounted unit sending high frequency keks

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Take my energy britbongs, I know you need it
>TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY
>TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINGSON

Attached: Hitler Check.jpg (489x493, 41K)

Witnessed

lol kill them shit skins

Attached: 3b83c493dd5244cf14a6d33e22f5cc3c879611e8e7eac045e6fd32a4da42aed6.jpg (959x960, 233K)

Quick rundown lads?

t.shill...

The UK is not America. They prefer the peace and security of slavery to the risk and challenge of freedom. At least the vast majority do. I feel for the small minority that wants to be free, but they should just leave while they still can. The majority of the UK enjoys being subjects of the elite. They always have. You cant help people that have no desire to help themselves. Let them descend into hell. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call to the rest of the world.

>The UK needs some serious help purging mudshits, liberal scum and police state.
oh boy all those problems and not naming the one group who caused it all.

This is some intense kvetching rabbi

Thank you

Attached: 1495845694084.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

Bongs will rise up and defeat ebil

thats quite a rare pepe according to the indexes, would be a shame if someone went and saved it...

This is a pasta. The original comment was unironically found on reddit, in r/worldnews I think.

i don't think you understand what America first means faggot

or did I miss the part where we solved all of Americas problems so you could go off suckling foreign dick like the closet homo you are?

No nigger dont save my rare pepe

Attached: hitler_pepe_gun.jpg (650x448, 50K)

Damn I didnt know lefties could truly meme like this
>claps hands slowly

Attached: 1522905680451s.jpg (250x219, 8K)

It's time for

Attached: band_of_brothers_un1_europe.jpg (960x599, 98K)

oui make those muslimes pay for their jihad
REMOVE KABAB

they deserve this.