Citibank Manager Balachandran Kavungalparambath jailed after trying to meet white girl

A banker who was snared by paedophile hunters trying to meet a 14-year-old girl for sex has been jailed for 15 months. Citibank business manager Balachandran Kavungalparambath travelled over 100 miles to meet the teen in Birmingham, warning 'the first time is always painful' after grooming her online. But the 38-year-old was met by the Internet Interceptors group, who had been posing as the underage girl and live streamed the confrontation for more than 130,000 viewers on Facebook. Despite sending the decoy explicit messages, the married father-of-one said he only wanted to have lunch with the girl until hunters read his Whatsapp conversations aloud.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfhGrkZ0tnc

Attached: 45CD839100000578-0-image-a-63_1509281357301.jpg (636x382, 65K)

Attached: pri_58105913.jpg (620x991, 129K)

Attached: you-dirty-banke-58037.jpg (1625x2600, 942K)

>Balachandran Kavungalparambath
Holy shit, Pat, can I buy a vowel?

Attached: SWNS_BANKING_PAEDO_03.jpg (615x984, 82K)

Attached: Balachandran-Kavungalparambath5.jpg (681x362, 59K)

Attached: Balachandran-Kavungalparambath.jpg (700x370, 43K)

The only part that I don't agree with is him trying to go for sex, so he probably is a sexual predator and should be punished.
But it is not pedophilia if an accomplished man seeks a young virgin for wife.
It's the most innocent and right thing you could do as a man.

Also he should've stayed with his race.

Plenty of russian prostitutes here

Cuck

I doubt that India is the premier location to make money and that you are even capable of distinguishing various different European ethnicities.
Income in Russia is btw much higher than in India. Probably Moldawia or Ukraine as these are completely bankrupt nations.

Why? I don't see the problem with a man in his thirties and a good income marrying a 14 year old.
I only see a problem with men abusing these women only for sex or marrying outside of his race.
Do you even know if the girl was white?

Someone didn't bother to read the OP

>the Internet Interceptors group
I wonder if that's the best or the worst job.

It's a most honourable one
Glad these Asian subhumans are being jailed and losing their employment thanks to them

He's right about russian prostitutes and not just prostitutes but GOA is filled russian drug traffickers and mafia gaining influence in that area.

Pakistani

Hello, dear. I love your smile. I want to be friends. Show me your pussy

I am so sick of the major corporations hiring shitskins. They are inferior.

Show bob and vajin

Attached: 1494716070711.jpg (435x165, 7K)