I've made my decision. I'm moving to Poland...

I've made my decision. I'm moving to Poland. Poland and central europe will be the last bastions of white civilization in the future, and I want to breed with a fine slav lass in order to fight for Europe in the next generation, once the west is lost. Luckily, America and Poland have a visa loophole, which allows Americans to legally stay in Poland indefinitely, as long as they enter Poland directly, and not through a different Schengen Zone country. Then, I plan on teaching English, as well as doing freelance coding jobs. I am also Catholic, so I hope to find a meaningful, and supportive community at whatever church, and mass I decide to make my home parish.
Besides learning Polish, (which I am doing through playing the Witcher games, and holocaust documentaries), what other tips do you have for an American starting a new life in Polska?
youtube.com/watch?v=xKchV1bvbek
>inb4 calling me 56% mutt

Attached: 1507169025673.jpg (768x738, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXtTuCpBv8g
puroh.it/learning-german-a1-to-c2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kurwa
they are full

Attached: 1513002862652.png (469x452, 277K)

you are playing holocaust documentaries?

awesome

> I want to breed with a fine slav
Do you want retarded children? Why?

I know that all your children are retarded but that's because you're jebane hohole and not because of the slavic aspect

Attached: 1527441213619.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Tomek, Please.

If he wanted retarded children,he would get an Ukrainian

godspeed user, kurva anyád

spierdalaj hohole
Go dig out the black sea like they teach you in school
this

It's amasing how polish diaspora desperate for western dick.

Good choice. Baltics and Central Europe are the last bastions of Northern White phenotype

Attached: Lithuanian_President_ac.jpg (1100x511, 376K)

this is your brain on Jow Forums memes

seriously this place is a shithole and I went abroad to earn shekels so I know the difference stay there if it's even remotely doable

Enjoy the adventure of figuring out the reason we call them the niggers of europe

>I've made my decision. I'm moving to Poland.

Here's your welcoming committee, bro.

Attached: strong.jpg (1179x663, 134K)

Polaks aren’t even white lol

Good, the fewer of you papist cryptojew bastards the better

Yes, Catholics cryptojews, not the Protestants who are overwhelming pro Israel

Attached: 1526472110022.gif (250x195, 801K)

>I am also Catholic, so I hope to find a meaningful, and supportive community at whatever church, and mass I decide to make my home parish.
As long as you can convince them you abandoned life in a first world country because of the desire to explore foreign cultures then perhaps. Last bastion of white civilization wtf? Keep that bullshit to yourself and maybe think it through because it looks like you're taking the jokes on this board way too seriously.

You're, an idiot. This place is a shithole. We aren't white and most people are pagan not Catholic. Most women have HIV.

Do you really want to live here?
youtu.be/xXtTuCpBv8g

>We aren't white
co ty kurwa pieprzysz

>learning Polish
>which I am doing through playing the Witcher games
>and holocaust documentaries

Attached: adidas preg.jpg (417x568, 33K)

nigger

A small point to make: Poland threw their lot in with the jews, and actually believe that Hitler gassed 6 million poles as well. So the holocaust is sacred to them.

How about you fuck off from Slavs?
This isn't America, Slavs are really territorial and we don't like to see strangers fucking our women.

Attached: 1512943731853.jpg (403x557, 113K)

He is right
Poland got blacked by Ukrainians

>what other tips do you have for an American starting a new life in Polska
go fuck yourself and then kys

shut the fuck up you retards do you really want a mutt here, this guy knows what he is doing

Are you saying no other diaspora does that?
Its typical for a diaspora to hook up with someone else thst isnt his ethnicity.

>Wanting your countrymen muttified
Cuckoldry on steroids.

>most people are pagan

Attached: 1527531329533.png (639x649, 23K)

You're still in Poland tho. You'll be there forever.

Attached: races.jpg (1600x2000, 2.81M)

it's not like you can have some children with another guy, anyway

Fuck off, Poland is full and they don't want you. You act like a fucking faggot refugee fleeing your homeland and sharting all over other peoples culture instead of fighting, fucking burgers.

This guide is for learning German so you will need to find 1-to-1 replacements for most of the recommendations, however the scheme outlined is excellent and as a German student myself, I can confirm its efficacy:
puroh.it/learning-german-a1-to-c2/

he'll get pussy that's for sure. import beta losers from the west who can't get their dicks wet but have dollars to spend why not. you can paint realities to them as much as you want they'll still come here for dem tiddies cause what are their options lol.
not exactly I'm going back abroad to earn more shekels soon because I have kids to support.

Go welcome refugees with your god the pope, natural traitor

Attached: Come out of her, my people.png (600x600, 417K)

the truth is that if you arent slavic you will absolutely never speak polish well, especially since he is a borderline retarded mutt

i miss aggie

Learning Polish? Don't waste your time. The language is impossible and most Polish girls speak English anyway.

Good luck with your gay polish mayors

we as slavs dont want any mutts into east europe

> He took Jow Forums memes seriously

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You’re to blow $10,000 or however many dollars getting there, realizing it’s not great, then come home a humiliated failure.

fuck off

Checked
>alternatively this

Attached: 133953536883.jpg (636x300, 83K)

have fun, loser

Attached: 1526400659250.png (2396x1362, 348K)