Is there a legitimate link between beauty and I.Q.?

Attached: 33976C95-2CEC-4367-8B1A-FCBFB45BCE19.jpg (957x1200, 350K)

based on your pic, no
hideous manjaw bitch

an inverse one

for women not for men

spbp

Yes because facial symmetry correlates with brain symmetry

this is what incels actually bellieve

IQ is correlated with attractiveness, but in my experience there's hardly any very attractive high IQ people, especially women.

Is she jewish?

I would drink her pee and eat her poop.
There, I said it.

nothing wrong with that user

Attached: 1440303178162.jpg (482x427, 39K)

So... yes?

yes, ugly people only appear smarter because most have poor social lives and resorted to doing boring nerdy things for enjoyment

yeah, in fact most of the 'good' traits correlate with each other. You are kind of just either shit or not shit.

There are exceptions obviously, like the Ashkenazi have some genes associated with intelligence that also give them diseases.

From my anecdotal experience and observation, the most intelligent women I know are solid 7s

No, this is a cognitive bias.
What is true tho is that ugly people will act dumber around attractive ones in order to gain their approval.
And on the contrary attractive people will tend not to care about appearing dumb, because they can get a free pass with their looks.

I believe that is due to intelligent men being able to secure a trophy wife with their higher paying jobs.
This is doesn't really fly in modern society but for boomers I think it held true

Every aspect of human nature is a combination of genes,upbringing (from infancy) and experience... Generally attractive people have it easy and they get their way (treated favourably by parents,peers and superiors) so they don't invest much energy into developing their intelligence. Uglier people on the other hand either get smart(whatever thr fuck that means) or die. It's life on hard mode

What is with you butthurt roasties going around calling everyone "incel" now? You really do obey everything the media says, don't you.
>media: "INCELS R EVIL"
>roasties start immediately afterwards calling everyone incels

bro, dumb blondes are a thing.

>
I will be happy by just fucking her mouth...but foo for you i guss?

I knew I wouldn't be alone.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Yes intelligence seeks beauty.

On average good looking people have been found to have higher IQ on average. This is probably because higly educated and highly succesful men marry beatiful women more... on average. Also people subconsciously think attracrtive people are smarter and kinder than ugly people

Attached: 1500240611945.jpg (2400x3600, 470K)

It has been studied and there is correlation. If you understand evolution and sexual selektion, it's obvious why.

>173253204
Blondes are smarter than others according to studies. Nice Jew propaganda tho.

This is such a baby view of the world, and it is dripping of jealousy. Wealthy people are generally more attractive and intelligent because they have first pick of the gene pool. Attractiveness does have a positive correlation to intelligence.

Attached: image.jpg (963x1024, 293K)

My anecdotal experience also says that ugly people generally are dumber and attractive people have better developed world views and personalities. For example I have began always assuming fat people have shit personalities and are dumber, because that is what my personal experiences have conditioned me to believe.

Attached: SNAP.png (300x300, 118K)

>No, this is a cognitive bias.

you can say whatever you want without a survey
me too, look
IQ : logical, visual intelligence, and a bit of memory; the highest the better to resolve problems where logic is involved
of course iq and "objective beauty" (average perfect face chosen by a population of 1000 male/female, symetry, light eyes and straight nose) are linked.
ugly people have to compensate in order to success, when beautiful people are seductive by nature

don't get me wrong, beautiful people can be smart and ugly people can be dumb, but the most intelligent people (or the most successful, in fact) are either normal looking, or a bit ugly.

nowadays you can find the "science bitch fucking cool" type of Chads or Stacies, but it's superficial and when you come with strong concepts or cognitive exercices you can barely see the blue of their eyes, which is the water drowning their brain.

Yes. As beauty goes up, IQ goes down.

Ask anyone who has dealt with women.

BS. beautiful ppl are usully smart too. there is a direct positive correlation.

go back to l'eddit

Attached: 18722494_221022678391595_6241806143698501632_n-265.jpg (265x241, 13K)

The smartest people you'll meet are self made,average looking (if not ugly),poor guys that make it to the top. In my experience the more attractive someone was(man or woman) no matter how educated always was dumb... it's very rare that you see both attractive and smart people