21% of all Swedish new-borns are of foreign background

21% of all Swedish new-borns are of foreign background.

Attached: emma_stone_oscar_2017_winner-wide.jpg (1920x1200, 1002K)

>Jow Forums complains about low birth rates
>birth rates go up
>HUR DUR WHITE GENOCIDE!

Attached: 1525357130204.jpg (208x242, 16K)

only 21% ?

OY VEY, THEY CAN'T BE OF A FOREIGN BACKGROUND IF THEY WERE BORN IN SWEDEN! THEY'RE SWEDES, THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE BORN THERE!!

Attached: anuddahshoah.jpg (297x365, 55K)

how hard is it to immigrate to sweden?
i'm serious

>>Jow Forums complains about low white birth rates
>>non-white birth rates go up
>>HUR DUR WHITE GENOCIDE!
Fix'd.

I can't tell the difference

Great bait m8
>Its not bait
So link it up...

The funny thing is, it's probably a fucking mutt who posted this.

They keep on babling about our pet niggers while being less than 50% white, lol.

Tell me, sweden have talked about this whole shit from about 2016 and forward, is it the same in Denmark? Is immigration even a problem over the "sea"?
Also, mutts should hang from the bridge.

immigrants probably DONT want racemixing

Denmark has been talking about this since the early 00' desu. It has been a constant topic for almost two decades deciding all the elections, basically. Because of this we are way tougher on immigrants and didn't receive nearly the amount you guys did. Luckily.

But the immigration disaster from 2016 was the last nail in the couffin for the tolerate left. Today the Danish Social Democrats are almost as strict as Dansk Folkeparti (our Sweden Democrats) except for a few issues where they are more universalist.

For instance, Danske Folkeparti has more of a "Eat pork meat balls or die" attitude to limiting immigration, while our Social Democrats are more like "It's not economically viable to have a lot of MENA immigrants if you want to preserve the welfare state".

I'm a pretty big fan of the Danish Social Democratic approach, even though it is still quite new.

And yes, Mutts need to fucking die.

Attached: amr.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Attached: anti_white_genocide.jpg (640x480, 54K)

White birth rates are dropping while immigrants' birth rates go up, you utter retard. It's not rocket science.

Depends on what colour your skin is.

Attached: 1523391444652.png (406x452, 33K)

Apparently, Emma Stone's paternal grandfather was Swedish. Interesting.

And that's a good thing.

Attached: A New Swedish Tradition.png (1632x1280, 1.71M)

I dont care Europe will become Islamic and brown with or caring or not.

>pakiposting