How should one go about wearing political/related clothing in public...

How should one go about wearing political/related clothing in public? I purchased a couple custom shirts from redbubble and I'm considering wearing them on campus soon. Since the weather will be warmer, I'm going to wear some graphic tees like pic related to class. I appreciate more subtle designs, but I'm not afraid of more overt political messaging as well. Any tips?

Attached: IMG_20180315_192012.jpg (957x960, 116K)

you're a faggot user

Attached: 18382651_294118164371558_7896666964221755392_n-2530.jpg (530x391, 27K)

So many things wrong with this pic.

Attached: 1527518298071.jpg (836x1024, 82K)

by not giving a fk: how 2 b an asshole 101

Attached: db24e51a1c69a6470505337d53bbca07793bc25dc77fb8715b6a94b49f15e96d_1.jpg (283x6020, 357K)

Don't. Real men speak their mind and have no need to wear their opinion on a t-shirt. Subtlety is key. If you wear a graphic t screaming for attention you're no better than than the next faggot with a capeshit shirt.

Pure faggotry

How about don't? Wear good, nice clothes, have a good haircut and be in shape. That's as powerful a political statement as anything.

At least the whites admit it

Exactly. Be someone that people want to listen to. You're much more likely to change opinions.

>How should one go about wearing political/related clothing in public?
Step 1. You wear it
Step 2. We all laugh at you
Step 3. You kill yourself

Easy stuff user.
I own one of those Bill Clinton RAPE t-shirts which I think is funny and it was a nice gag gift from a friend.
But just imagine the level of autism required to wear that in public.

I do all three of those things. I post on MFA, so I know a lot about menswear. My haircut is excellent, you can't see it in the photo. And I'm on the cross country team at school so I'm lean and strong. You're a potato eating mongoloid

That's gayer than pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (341x512, 36K)

only wear band tees
this way people will know your taste is FUCKING SUPERIOR
or at least obscure

Listen mate, your t-shirt's gay. We have your best interests at heart, don't wear that shit in public, please. If you must signal buy some subtle MDE merch or something.

lol I swear half the autists on Jow Forums are potential school shooters

>you can't see it in the photo
>you're a potato eating mongoloid
you have fucking rings through your lips you flaming homosexual
I can't believe you admitted to being the faggot in the picture

I was lazy so I didn't reverse image search, just did it there and he's just larping, thank fucking christ.

>subtle MDE merch
Please go back to the upvote website. Why couldn't the abortion ban have been lifted earlier so I wouldn't have to endure your insipid posts?

Unlike you, so fearful and withdrawn that you would never feel comfortable with associating a photo of yourself with your posts. Eat shit

You're gay right? I mean the rings as aussie said are a dead give away.

I fucked more in middle school than you have in your entire life, boomer

And it's all pussy - I am not gay

so why haven't you shot up the school yet?

I figured that's what someone who would want to actually signal would be into.

I'm sure you have.

Attached: Reaction-pic---Cringe.jpg (700x781, 197K)

Damn it those rings ain't doing you justice.

MDE is utter garbage and Sam Hyde is a Jewish tranny fucker. I do have a Murdoch Murdoch graphic tee however

kek dick sucking lips

I bought one of those 'spoiler alert: Hillary wins' shirts and I get funny looks when I wear it but idgaf

Dont. Instead, tattoo your political opinions on your arms or other visible areas. Chances are your views now will be the exact same when you are old. Nothing to lose. Don't be a faggot, user.

Attached: 1524838047478.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

You look like a faggot and you should feel shame.
Never heard of "my body is a temple"?
It wasn't "my body is a crackhouse"

>graphic tees
>showing your power level

Attached: cring.jpg (1357x716, 137K)

I guarantee that you're a smelly, neanderthal-looking french shitpile. I'm young, I fuck, and I want to redpill the idiotic liberals on my campus. Help me or fuck off

Wearing political t shirts is the only thing more cringe than wearing spiritual t shirts

Legally arm yourself to be able to defend yourself when you are eventually mobbed and beaten as people watch. If you can, carry mace, a taser, and a short baton.

My state has no concealed carry permits availible

lol shithole

Attached: 61e2SbibvCL._SX355_[1].jpg (355x235, 15K)

Why can't people just learn shit they research like in the good ol days.

wear a bodycamera to record the lynchmobs that will attack you

>this
>cringe

Attached: file.png (600x600, 480K)

Let's see more of OP. Cutie

What do you mean they have no permits available? Either they're shall issue, may issue, or non issue.Thankfully, even though I live in a cucked city my state is shall issue.

>How should one go about wearing political/related clothing in public?
You don't.

Attached: 1342492849409.jpg (376x400, 37K)

OP kind of looks like my ex. She was pretty cute.

yeah man go with a pepe the frog t shirt LOL trigger those libtards x'D

Attached: 1523203845423.jpg (593x539, 81K)

can we see your rick and morty tattoo as well?

I retract my statement. I just looked at some of her old pictures and she's like an autistic goddess. It's too bad she got lost in r/edd/it and Dr. Who.

What's wrong with your mouth? Will it come apart without those metal things?