THE POOS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL

>Rare virus kills more than a dozen in India, health officials warn it could cause global epidemic

I vote drop 100 nukes and sanitize the entire region.

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-131956.png (1440x2560, 1.57M)

Bump

does it have a name?

nipah I think

How do you sanitize shit

>modern Journalists too dumb for the word pandemic

thank you

TotaIbiscuit in the ground tonight
All of Jow Forums is gonna have a good time
And we finna dab on his hind
All of /v/ is gonna have a good time
Totalbiscuit in the ground tonight
All of /v/ is gonna have a good time
And we finna dab on his hind
We just want to see Bain
Take that

What this thread needs is nipahchan memes.

Isn't there some compelling geological evidence that India was glassed sometime in the pre history period?

NIPAH CHAN PLZ

poo in loo or i come for you

Attached: fruit_bat_picture_624.jpg (620x624, 77K)

goddamit poos. why the fuck. why the blistering hemroided assfuck cant you be clean. i want more than anything to drag my shitlib sister from amaritapuri back here to the states but i know she would rather die with those fucking apeshits. a fucking nuke would be a thousand years too late with these "people".

Wait really? Does your sister not see how ridiculously filthy that country is

incinerate it, with nuclear fire.

Attached: nippah.jpg (678x380, 20K)

yeah, she does. works at a... you wouldent believe this. what she describes as a food service outlet that used to be a public toilet. i've seen it, and its really nothing more than a shack. shes a middle child who never got proper attention after our mom died when she was a preteen. absolute mess. she just needs an outlet to love, and got sucked into some culty guru thing with this women they call amma "mother". one of those cases where she would have been just fine with an arranged marriage at 16, as with her sister, but the jews prevail.

Your digits say that our Fuhrer himself is horrified. Do you have a picture?

of the shack? no. she gave me a tour on a spotty skype call and got the jist of it from there. haven't even heard from her since jan. buy her a phone and she sells it to buy fruit for shitskin children.

epoodemic

>drop 100 of nukes on Indian
>vaporizes trillion of poop and curry particles into the stratosphere
> the world enters the Shit Ages
Fucking leaf.

I vote stop all flights and travel to and from these God forsaken locations now.

stay strong fren

Attached: 1526754625723.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Wait until it spreads here, then nuke us both.

Attached: mly.png (326x234, 27K)

(((journalists)))

Well if you can't be a super power by 2020 because you're to busy shitting in the streets, kill the rest of the world so you automaticly become one...

as her brother should you go and take her back by force?
it doesnt seem to be illegal in india and when youll be back in states she wont have cash to go back

>health officials warn it could cause global epidemic

Attached: LetitHappen.jpg (737x850, 86K)

Rofl

Attached: burt-reynolds-640x480.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I've always kind of wondered how India has gone so long without causing a global epidemic. I mean FFS, they shit on and in everything so long as it's not a toilet. Improperly dispose of their dead into the same water they use to drink. I always just figured Indians were immune to anything shit and dead body related.

How about we just keep nuking west from there up to the Dead Sea
Would eradicate this virus and the cancer known as the Middle East

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

What does Nipah-chan look like?

All will suffer, the Poopocalypse.

Attached: 1467698506156.png (667x672, 330K)

Soon

Attached: India.png (960x640, 812K)

Yeah. . . that's what needs to happen. I'm going to try and tag team it with our younger brother after he graduates HS. I'm currently up to my ears taking care of her MJ addicted older sister who cant hold down a job without losing her mind. shes been in and out of a mental health clinic once a year for the past several with your typical roastie unrepairable "anxiety" I've been clean for six months trying to pull myself out of my rut slowly getting to the point I can see myself fixing things and carrying a bigger load. This place has helped me in ways I couldent possibly repay.

Attached: 1527536701538.gif (575x420, 507K)

We need someone to draw Nipah-Chan now. We must give her our energy.

>could cause global epidemic
If nationalism/normalcy were restored, this could never happen.

>We need someone to draw Nipah-Chan now.
jesus shut the fuck up redditor

Here is something temporary.

Attached: crimson-plague-pinup-by-george-perez-001.jpg (1936x2952, 1.3M)

Its a big nothing burger nipah has appeared over the years from southern asia, austrillia to india nothing to worry about, fucking niggers are just fear mongering

Attached: 8237612.png (250x300, 28K)

>Cure 70%
nope

what the fuck what is your father doing

It's a virus who kills commies only. In kerala all commies.

>unknown virus
>12 people dead
>in a country of 1,000,000,000+

Call me when it hits 50,000 dead in a week

>Anonymous
pooinlookemia

Attached: obamavirushasdestpuedalllifeonearth.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Not if the homos have a say.

They incubated AIDS and are current world champions from breeding fucked up diseased by being filthy.

Blacks come in second with ebola

And Poos are third.

Europeons used to be #1 with such great hits as the black plague and smallpox which genocided basically all of america.

Whose going to win this generations 'entirely preventable but we decided to live like filthy fucking animals' disease award?!?!?

>understanding banking with concrete, objective, factual information
>understand how kikes and shills are cheating you
>understanding that kikes and shills can develop bioweapons with seemingly unlimited funds

This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Subjective, emotional manipulation doesn't matter.

Objective, concrete, factual informations only matters.

Attached: bankingkikesexp.png (1063x818, 84K)

underrated

Attached: watamote.jpg (605x800, 55K)

Please spread to china.

A billion dead on that continent is just what the world needs.

How does this nipah kill you and do we have a colorized electron micrograph of the virus yet?

Attached: 1354565637472.png (1127x863, 648K)

>reverse image search
>get results for "Xbox One"
wtf

Attached: 1522716890569.png (419x358, 81K)

Poobola.

>Nipah virus (NiV) infection is a newly emerging zoonosis that causes severe disease in both animals and humans. The natural host of the virus are fruit bats of the Pteropodidae Family, Pteropus genus.

>NiV was first identified during an outbreak of disease that took place in Kampung Sungai Nipah, Malaysia in 1998. On this occasion, pigs were the intermediate hosts. However, in subsequent NiV outbreaks, there were no intermediate hosts. In Bangladesh in 2004, humans became infected with NiV as a result of consuming date palm sap that had been contaminated by infected fruit bats. Human-to-human transmission has also been documented, including in a hospital setting in India.

>NiV infection in humans has a range of clinical presentations, from asymptomatic infection to acute respiratory syndrome and fatal encephalitis. NiV is also capable of causing disease in pigs and other domestic animals. There is no vaccine for either humans or animals. The primary treatment for human cases is intensive supportive care.
I guess nipah chan is going to be an anime girl with bat wings smiling and holding out a piece of fruit with a bite taken out of it and a pile of guys with hokuto no ken exploded heads behind her

>The toilet of the world
Disgusting savages. Probably from bathing in a shit filled river with dead bodies

Love how none of you mention Pakistan or Bangladesh which are basically the same countries. Shows you are all ignorant and just speak on what you read on the internet stupid fucks

doing the best he can. he has a 13 year old child at home still who has a combination of physical and mental disabilities. our mother died in childbirth with him and that's partially related. he cant walk, and parrots mickey mouse clubhouse or the doodlebops or whatever nonsense hes been playing on repeat off youtube. hes about 60 now and carry's himself well other than eating himself into an early grave. Our father is not as strong as mother was. she was a tradwife who homeschooled her children and baked her own bread, churned her own butter. i can still remember how amazing it tasted. i want to say her secret was that she mixed honey into the dough but i could not say for sure. We lived on a small 5 acre farm durring part of my childhood and i guess this one story is sticking out so ill tell it. among a dozen or so different aminals we kept we raised geese. these geese we kept would follow her around all day, they were handfed since they were ducklings. one of my brothers who was probably about 3 or 4 at the time, was with her and they got jealous and pecked him. . . . god, the fury of that woman. she loved us so much it ended up killing her in the end with her 6th child. I would like to think she went up to heaven, but her looking down and seeing how everything fell apart after she left and being powerless to do anything to help would be hell for her. And i'm no less to blame than anyone else, i'm surely the most capable and successful in letting her down.

wew lad sucks to be you, you need to grow strong fast i guess

Bangladesh used to be called east Pakistan
Sorry for your loss nigger but you should help your father.
being a failure up to now will just make the prodigal son's return more of a miracle.
Remember that your mother lives on in you and your 5 brothers, or if one of them is a sister please post a picture of her feet

>Being this cringily new

Attached: Assadcringecompilatoin.jpg (634x356, 193K)

If it ain't the jews, it's the poos!

>health officials warn it could cause global epidemic
nothing ever happens. this is just hebrews trying to sell news.

Attached: 1527026020719.png (348x301, 71K)

>1.3 billion people
>only 12 dead
doubt we have to worry about anything

REPEAT AFTER ME: AIRBORNE EBOLA FOR EVERYBODY!!!