I walked in on my 14 year old son getting his dicked sucked by his 13 yo friend

How should I punish him?

Attached: 827E44CB-8B70-4DDD-BDCF-EC2FCE7D432C.jpg (1200x1500, 276K)

Fuck them both in the ass and pozz their negholes

every field

Attached: luke-lightning-4.png (895x422, 280K)

for clarification this friend was male

Make him suck a whole carton of dicks so he learns to hate it

beer, cash.

don't congratulate him with a handshake that's gay as fuck.

sage because you're a faggot for needing to ask this.

was he mormon?

Make him suck all the dicks.

make him suck your dick so he knows how it feels?

Attached: 1464472384178.png (581x679, 197K)

Teach him that homosexuality is degenerate and unnatural. If you deal with this the wrong way, he will only become more gay.

Make him suck your dick

As long as you make sure he understands that under no circumstances is he to do the sucking; nothing gay about receiving a bj

Attached: Skärmavbild 2017-02-10 kl. 20.35.32.png (308x327, 166K)

Fake and gay

Lol

F

Send him to the seminary

he's been punished enough already.

Was friend boy or grill?

boy

This is literally the worst thing you can possibly do. This is why the pedophile explosion has happened and why the priesthood is overwhelmed with faithless apostates. St. Peter Damian warned us that sodomites had to be entirely expelled from monasteries and seminaries and the priesthood, without exception. They are demoniacs that must suffer with demoniacs, and allowing them into holy orders is just allowing demons to defile, subvert, and corrupt.

10000 amps should do the trick

Burst into his room, slap him and fuck him in the ass hard and raw. No lube, nothing. Just pound in there. The pain and trauma will turn him away from the gay forever.

He's already taken the first step with the semenary.

>burn him alive

>drag him behind your truck down a gravel road

>electrocution

>violently beat him within an inch of his life.

>throw him off a highrise

>rape him while simultaneously berating him for being a faggot

these are the only viable solutions

This. It's not gay if your holes aren't expanded

Okay. Two males.
Pubescent homosexual experiments aren't rare, nor indicative of permanently homosex orientation. Your son may be gay, but he may just wanted to see what it's like getting a blowjob.
NEVERTHELESS, I suggest banishing the friend for a week at least, and talking about the suck party with son. Ask who initiated the suck party. Was it son asking for BJ? Did friend say "Hey AnonsSon, can I suck your dick?" It matters.
Ask son if he sucked, or if he wants to suck.
Explain the issues you have with gaysex assuming you have objections.
Explain the difference between fucking a shitty manhole and a naturally lubricating vagina. Ask if he would rather have a girl suck him off.
Finally, decide between you and your wife whether or not you notify the cocksucker's parent.
I would not let the cocksucker back into my house until I spoke with his parents, and certainly not leave the two little faggots unattended.
While it may be about the gay to you, and address it as you need to, when talking to the other parent it needs to be about non-consensual or underage sex. Do be a gay-basher on that call, be the concerned parent.
Also, post pics of son.

Top Zozzle!

Attached: 1525315924728.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Hot

Force him to suck his own dick. Make it the most awkward thing he's ever experienced.

hot

Give him the Hank Hill treatment, it works for cigarettes I'm sure it'll work for cock.

Attached: 312f472822e6b4d8299e2270990dca3a.gif (500x384, 607K)

Tell him not to get aids. It's hereditary you can't stop being a gay can you

lmao

If you're Christian: Make him suck his friends dick.

If you're Catholic: Suck his dick and call him a pedophile.

If you're Jewish: Say "Good job, son!"