Black woman turns on Jew on train

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5779071/Black-woman-rants-Jewish-man-NYC-subway.html

Attached: dindu vs jew.png (657x638, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1527516397158.jpg (574x480, 136K)

every damn thread

Attached: 1525357130204.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>called racist in an argument over a subway seat

Attached: 1526732739929.png (483x368, 260K)

The best part of the article is where the author says

>Unlike other religions, Judaism is a race...

Oh Vey!

Ethnicity is a real thing, "Race" is not

Attached: pol achieves white ethnostate.jpg (1115x1200, 237K)

>6 million at the bottom

>species is a thing, "genus" is not
>siblings are a thing, "cousins" are not

European Jow Forums understand the important of ethnicity, North American and Latin American Jow Forums doesn't seem to.

North and South American Jow Forums is white nationalist (meaning they would welcome with open arms millions of white European immigrants into their country.)

Whereas European Jow Forums would tell millions of white Americans trying to immigrate, and/or sleep with their women to fuck off. Just like they would tell other members of European ethnicities not their own to fuck off.

Rosa Marx

The concept of "race" has always been driven by socio-political factors, and not any sort of biological reality. There is no such thing as a definitive "White People", but there absolutely is such a thing as British, and Spanish, and Polish etc people. "Race" is a clumsy new-world attempt at roughly cobbling together ethnically mixed populations who lack a distinct ethnic identity.

Whats it like being so poor to have to ride a subway and hassle for seats with the unwashed?

Subway Wars: Clash of the Oppressed

All europeans have the same basic facial structure so yes there is a biological white race.

>All europeans have the same basic facial structure

Could not be further from the truth. In fact, this disparity in basic facial structure features lent itself to the creation and classification of various European races in the 19th/20th century.

>"I'm not racist"
>"You people..."

Dumb fucking hebe, he should know not to engage the local fauna while riding the subway.

Basic facial structure meaning if you took skulls from every european you notice the same base features. That is why you can easily tell an arab with pale skin from a european.

>tfw no longer included
that should have been me in that pic. remember what they took from you ladies.

Attached: 35 year old becky.jpg (317x400, 37K)

What do you think forensic teams look at to determine the race of an individual from a partial upper body skeleton?
Surely not the routine skull proportion check.

>Unlike many other religions, Jews are also considered a race and six million of them were murdered by the Nazis on racial, not religious, grounds.

He dropped the 6 gorillion phrase pretty late in the article.

watched the video. this nigress is right tho

Fuck off jidf

Phrenology immediately falls flat when you understand that it contradicts with our current notions of "Race". The "Caucasoid" skulls of certain ethnicities living in Africa, the Middle East, and parts of South Asia are effectively indistinct both from one another and from skulls of Europeans.

Attached: b91615_5844609.jpg (1200x542, 120K)

>Jews are also considered a race
the author states this like it's hard science.
Who decides what is a race and what isn't?
Plus I thought all the good goy anthropologists already categorically told us there are no races at all?

Caucasoid would be the species, these all being subspecies. negroid being another species, with all kinds of subspecies as well. Same with mongoloid, asians and native americans both same species but different subspecies.

kinda bad desu. blacks and other nonwhites need to understand that the jew is a separate entity from white europeans.

Attached: 1526796420736.jpg (740x1250, 898K)

Then we are doomed.

thats because in europe, chechens and cheks are of different races. In the US, mutts and nigs are all the same race.

Attached: 4453344536.jpg (461x630, 31K)

Based.

And where exactly does "race" fit into this? Does it represent the broader "species", in which case ALL Caucasoid people, whether from Europe or parts of Africa or the Middle East or South Asia are all one single race? Or are we sticking to the generally-accepted definition of race in which people from Europe are a distinct "White" race from those swarthy Caucasoid people in, say, Africa, who are part of either a "Black" or "Arab" race?

DAS RITE
THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE
HEIL HITLER

Why niggers always yell? fucking savages

blacks cant be racist
listen and believe the angry black woman
Jews how does it feel to beout-jewed by a monkey?

She literally went six gorillions on him, based negress

So you cannot tell an arab from a white facially you are saying? Look ignoring the semantics there is a european genetic cluster.

It was hard for them to fit all that projection into one caption, but they did

>/ournig/

And thats the way its supposed to be. Danes don’t look like serbs, italiand, spanish, french. Why in the world do i want them to mutt my people up?

Swedes, norwegians, dutch and austrians are alright. Also you englishfolks are germanic bros

jews are white
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>So you cannot tell an arab from a white facially you are saying?

In some cases, yes. At the same time, I can very easily tell a Swede from an Italian, visually, with roughly the same degree of difference, yet there are plenty who would consider them to be the same race. I would contend otherwise, and continue to assert that ethnicity is the only real, meaningful separating factor.

Attached: Shaykh_Muhammad_Al-Yaqoubi.jpg (960x584, 116K)

Whose side would the media take on this if it were jew vs nigger?

>Ethnicity is a real thing, "Race" is not

Attached: Skulls.jpg (770x770, 81K)

The golem always turns against its master and they still never learn.

ourgirl confirmed

Orthodox jews are dirty, I don't think they bathe. They smell like shit.

t. normal kike

nigger but jews always win in the end anyways

Correct.

Attached: muh skull.jpg (236x354, 15K)

He made a "chicken or egg" question, because niggers would get pity press but who owns the fucking press?

Also, your image is deliberately misleading, given that the woman on the bottom is clearly lifting her head, giving the impression of an exaggerated protruding jaw, whereas the other two women are looking with their eyes facing forward.

Attached: 1527540674965.jpg (770x770, 221K)

>You guys think you are so fucking smart, but guess what I'm going to teach you a lesson on this fucking train.
Based black womyns standing up against Jewish Supremacism. We should meme this woman as the next Rosa Parks, because das who she is.

agree it wasn't the best image, but the skull shapes are more representative

That said, she is wrong about one thing; Jews are their own separate race and religion. Otherwise she is on point.

>muh wacism
>muh oppression olympics

these people are such bitches

So now we admit they're not white, until they need to be again. Convenient as always.

In NYC taking a car is often inconvenient and slow, thats why even celebrities take the subway sometimes, it beats sitting in 2 hours of crosstown traffic to go 10 blocks

This. Lived in Brooklyn for years next to a Hasidic enclave, and those are some of the filthiest people I've ever met. They smell like shit and pick their nose in public like they're mining for shekels up there.

at the end of the day, blacks are the Prague Golem of the Jews. They do a lot of dirty work for them, but they can't be controlled, and are immune to most of their usual tricks. Also, some blacks are acutely aware of who is buying up their neighborhoods and flipping them to white yuppies.

praise yeezus
this girl unironically woke

Skull shapes vary wildly within generally-accepted categories of "race", though. The man in this picture would be considered a member of the same "Black" race as pic related, despite having significantly different skull shapes. Once again, ethnicity is the superior categorical method, with "Race" being a completely arbitrary method of categorizing people.

Attached: mugabe_2642761b.jpg (620x387, 38K)

You are dumb, species is defined as being able to produce a liable offspring. For example although you can breed a tiger and a lion together to produce a liger, a liger is not consider a species because a liger cannot produce it's own offspring. Because all humans can produce liable offspring with each other we are all apart of the same species, different races are more like how there are different breeds of dog. Biologically race is called phenotypes.

Can you tell this fine gentlemen apart?
They're both caucasian as you can see the on the chart that you replied to.

Attached: zoomali9.png (422x626, 503K)

Can you prove this person isn't mixed-race?

ethni
city

Its a compound word. Like ethnostate. They are racially motivated.
You proposition that subraces aren't ostracized is refuted easily by looking at India.

I'll side with jews over blacks any day.

>muh identity box
Tell her to shut the fuck up, someone.
We are not responsible for her skin colour.

Of course I can't give you that person's exact genetic background, but I certainly can point to the fact that East Africans have consistently different physiological features to, say, Sub-Saharan Africans. He is consistent with the "Caucasoid" phenotype that East African people tend to carry, and is a member of a genetically distinct ethnic group within Africa. A "race" designation would be too arbitrary to make.

Attached: img.jpg (900x600, 100K)

I prefer that to pic related

Attached: black youth 2.jpg (736x918, 116K)

Jew isn't a race though. Its a religion. Jews aren't even biblical Semites. They're gypsy rats.

What are the racial categories that you adhere to? How are they any more useful than ethnic distinctions?

Who cares?, i don't care if they are the same race or not it's upto blacks to decide who they want and where, we say "white" because that's all there is left to cling onto now, Europe is a melting pot now, we're pretty much mutts like the americans now, saying "british" "spanish" makes no sense anymore.

You're either of european white descent or you're not, clinging onto semantics of "ethnicity" is just poisoning the fucking well to be completely honest with you.

You're about 2 centuries late with this shit.

Gun ownership is legal in America, faggot

blacks and jews have rarely gotten along in nyc, there have been tons of race riots between the two over the years

>race is arbitrary
>genetics is arbitrary
>feelings are objective

The ones my genes make me adhere to. Moron.

The red pill on race is that due to the difference is environment between Africa and Europe, Europeans adapted to be more intelligent. This is because it requires long term planning to be able to survive a winter, you have to stockpile food, it requires intelligence to be able to build buildings that you can heat during winter months and cloths that you can wear to keep you warm. This is why when Africans suddenly get money they squander it immediately of expensive items and alcohol instead of investing it. This is why they make rash decisions without thinking about consequences, if Europeans took such risks they would not have survived the winter back in the day.

Its more difficult to survive a drought than a winter. Africans are just stupid an malnourished. They don't get the necessary nutrients to thrive.

>implying they didn't steal those guns

Race is arbitrary, genetics are most certainly not arbitrary. I've made it clear that distinct ethnic groups do exist on a genetic level, I don't buy into the "we are all the same" narrative, I'm merely pointing out that "Race" is a completely arbitrary concept developed by rootless new-World mutts.

>You're either of european white descent or you're not

Who is White in Europe? Every ethnicity native to the continent? I'm sorry, but Germanics are too distinct from Mediterranean people to follow that logic.

That doesn't even begin to answer my question. What race are you a part of, and what other people are included under that umbrella and why?

It's oy vey, stupid indian spic

She's correct

Attached: Failed Art Student.png (644x800, 15K)

Droughts were not as common in Africa as they are now, and not all of Africa experiences drought. If fact a large portion of Africa is a rainforest. If you look at other rainforests around the world, people didn't get much further past the hunter-gather stage either.

>Gun ownership is legal in America, faggot
Something tells me the nog in the back wearing a blue shirt holding the MAC10 didn't file a tax stamp for his vertical fore-grip

>race is arbitrary
>genetics are most certainly not arbitrary
Logical fallacy.

CULTURE is arbitrary. Its socially constructed. Its environment. It doesn't exist without influence on genes by other people influence others based on their genes. (ie peer pressure)

Yes it does answer your question. Stop being intellectually dishonest and fishing for confirmation bias.

>Supports restrictions of the Second Amendment
F A G G O T

6 Gorillionz subway seats

Attached: subway seat feet up black woman this isnt going to turn out goodly.jpg (649x429, 46K)

>Droughts were not as common in Africa as they are now, and not all of Africa experiences drought. If fact a large portion of Africa is a rainforest. If you look at other rainforests around the world, people didn't get much further past the hunter-gather stage either.
That's because rainforests are contested areas of animals an insects. You're more likely to get infested with parasites in a lush rain forest.
Fresh water is very difficult to find in Africa without rain. Fresh water from snow is much easier to obtain.

Nope. Race is absolutely arbitrary. The very definition ebbs and flows based on social factors. Within this thread we have people arguing that "Caucasian" is a race, which would include people from Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia, while others insist that other categories of race should exist, which would split the aforementioned groups into completely different races- "White", "Black, "Arab", and "Asian".

One thing we can determine from genetics is that different ethnic groups are indeed genetically distinct from one another. "Race" is an attempt to cobble together these disparate genetic groups into one larger group based on arbitrary and inconsistent factors.

When playing the victim, 'Jew' refers to a race.

When talking about racism on their part, 'Jew' refers to a religion.

Germans and Swede aren't even real!
t.jew(who deffo is a race)

fuck... am I a nigger?

Attached: sportsheroes.jpg (1241x694, 52K)

But if Jews aren't race then you can't exterminate them based on genetics.

Jow Forums BTFO'd.

Attached: hitler.jpg (285x214, 11K)

What a repulsive Jew.

Black women should be declared a public menace, they are so fucking annoying and loud in every public space

judaism is, in fact, a race

Attached: white genspread.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

Race isn't arbitrary. Your arbitrary definition of it is. Period.

Swedes, and some other thing on the right.

>Jews are also considered a race
>Those who consider themselves ethnically Jewish may not practice Judaism
>and many people of other races are followers of the religion.
So a black jew is not a jew, but just a follower of judaism? And since when ethnicity = race?