What's our stance on women deciding to undergo surgery to avoid ever having children?

What's our stance on women deciding to undergo surgery to avoid ever having children?
Pic related a 22 year old woman who went for it.
I think they are old enough to decide such thing for themselves

Attached: IMG_20180527_170714.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnq_HxGINn4
youtu.be/nnq_HxGINn4?t=283
twitter.com/AnonBabble

her life her choice

>not having Jamal's niglets
That's pretty based coming from a roastie whore.

Attached: 1527485805583.gif (500x346, 471K)

she will regret it when she turned 30

Not if she reverses it at 27 after she gets married.

The right people are taking themselves out of the gene pool. We only need to offer $500 gift cards to Best Buy in return for the surgery to pick up the rest.

>she's 35
>all hed friends post happy pics with their kids
>she realizes what she missed out on
>sudoku

good thing. we used to sterilize ppl with mental illnesses anyway. she clearly has one.

voluntary eugenics bahahaa

How is not wanting children a mental illness in any way

Exactly. Let them breed themselves out of existence.

lol "our stance"
fuck off faggot
you don't speak for me

Good dumb bitches shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

>hey daddy all that effort and sacrifices you and your ancestor did so I eventually could exist are going to the trash since i selfishly decided that your heritage here and now, teehee

>White women voluntarily sterilizing themselves
Fucking BASED
This

Attached: Mugabe quote.jpg (850x400, 58K)

And that's a good thing.

So what's out stance bro?

Sterilizing yourself for few minutes of attention on redit. On the other hand she would probably end as cat mother anyway.

>ha ha see I didn't want them anyways see I DIDN'T WANT THEM ANYWAYS SEE

>runs all hwite pypo from zimbabwe
>begs them to come back
africa gonna africa

HOW IS THIS GODAMN POLITICAL?
>DUHHH whats your opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=nnq_HxGINn4
>all jews do is make polls all day long

Very sad. They should be looked down upon and pressured to reverse it, if possible, and the people who push it should be hunted down and shamed.

Literally the death of humanity. Not even memeing here. Then again, natural selection, I guess?
Also, this is a slide thread, sage.

Yes got sterilizing yourself is not political, focus on the important stuff like habbenings and Rick and morty

She's gonna regret that hard. No man will stay with her, and she'll die as a lonely roastie

it's a good thing that feminist bitches sterilize themselves. they will die off and leave stronger individuals to reproduce

who the fuck cares
do you WANT people who don't like kids, raising kids?

sorry learn english then try replyign back on an english board

>post happy pics with their kids

Kek, my friends do this, my wife dgaf because we actually know our friends and they are mostly fucking miserable.

who cares what the godamn bitch did, ITS A GIRL THEIR NOT HUMAN
GODAMNIT
ITS A WOMAN THEY ARE NOT IN POLITICS UNLESS THIS IS A PUSSY LIBERAL FEMNISIT BOARD
PROVE ME WRONG INSTEAD OF SHIT TALKING WITH YO8UR SHITTY RESPONSE THAT NOONE CAN READ
>GOT
UR AN IDIOT
>RICK MORTY
ONLY YOU

Make three little cuts to get rid of potrentially dozens of children, and everybody's cool with it. make one little cut to get rid of just one child and everybody's all oh the young offender's act shouldn't apply to him lets put him in secure treatment for 12 years and pump him so full of clozapine that he has to pop chemadrine like tic tacs blah blah blah. It's fucking bullshit.

OP

Attached: 1526868286057.jpg (269x450, 16K)

Meant to say goy, my very expensive iPhone X (ten) autocorected it.

Love when liberals avoid having children. They're putting themselves out of business.

>sorry learn english
> try replyign back
dude...

Welp if she regrets it then it's her problem
as japfag says her life her choice
if she wants to ruin it then sure, let her screw herself over

Better than abortion at least

Please take you and your thread and fucking die mestizo nigger

>OMG SPELLING MEANS MORE THAN COMPREHENSION
GO FUCK YOURSELF JEW

She will die unhappy.

It’s degenerate. There’s no need. Personal responsibility is much easier.

youtu.be/nnq_HxGINn4?t=283
TIME CODED FOR YOU NIGGERS NOW

/THREAD
DUMB BITCH
SHOULDNT OF EXISTED

They should be allowed to do it, but it is stupid when there are alternatives like IUDs.

Why are incels so mad about women deciding for themselves

>our
Stop being a fag and think for yourself.

I want to fuck her so hard and cum inside of her tight shaved pussy

If you think this works you don’t deserve kids

Its not that she can thats troubling, its that she did.

Fuck i’m sick of this picture

>sudoku
Seppuku

Sudoku is a type of game.

I lost my virginity to a 38 year old turboslut when I was 16 who had this surgery when she was young, and she would get drunk and bawl about how she can't have kids.
I have seen the girl in OPs pics future, and it will ultimately lead to a life of trying desperately to fill the massive void that is one of her primary reasons for existing

This summer is already so fucking bad...

Attached: 1458251140636.jpg (600x900, 125K)

She doesnt understand the body clock, this could have serious repercussions around the age of 35, and I hope she is open about the pain.

>OMG SPELLING MEANS MORE THAN COMPREHENSION
well yeah, if you tell someone to fuck off because of bad grammar, it is user. you are an embarrassment to the USA.

she's cute

but who the fuck want in this century to buy thng and take care of someone else when society judge who doesn't care enought of themselves?

Where does the 'all women want children' meme come from?

wait tell us more user, that's pretty interesting

This could work

Free Nintendo Switch with proof of sterilization

Any woman who brags about not having kids for internet points from strangers would make a terrible mother anyway.

you mean no more periods, headaches, sickness etc? yeah poor girl.

All non-whites should be required to do this in the United States. Passing a test would license them to reverse it.

While I largely agree with this, its also not hard to just not have kids either without getting yourself snipped on the inside.

Kids are rough, but worth it. Its nice having someone else to put before me.

She still gets periods

Attached: 1515972545489.gif (432x440, 1.8M)

and bitching about something you've only seen a pic from, not knowing the context and not knowing if it even is fake.....makes you?

The white race is done for

Attached: A4D49977-B624-4FCB-8484-8F4EFD5758FF.png (5968x2599, 2.97M)

He's from Brazil so it's not likely that he's on Summer break seeing as how only 5% of Brazilians actually go to school, while the rest are out swinging through the trees on vines, dumpster diving for food, and pickpocketing for crack money. He probably just broke into a house that has internet.

Good, at least this failure has removed herself from the gene pool and wont be having any kids lives to fuck up

i literally turned 360 degrees and walked away when i saw this post

whats the difference between this and using contraception, living a modern life
none

Probably would of only ended up spawning a chimp. Good on her

>My SO
>with her
So she's a dyke... absolutely nothing lost, no harm done. All this means is that she can't donor-birth some kid to abuse with hormone therapy. Literally a win-all situation

Post tits or get the fuck out, whore.

>Pic related a 22 year old woman who went for it.

At 22 you know nothing . she is an idiot and will know it when she grows up most likely

>He probably just broke into a house that has internet.
Explains the 1 post... proprietário came home and beat his huemonkey ass raw

erm, i can post a dick pic if you want.

>erm
wimmin confirmed, open cloth and post bob

>At 22 you know nothing . she is an idiot

While 22 year Olds are adults Most 22 year Olds are barely adults in any sense, looking back I was basically a kid at 22

That boomer

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 32K)

yes, she robbed herself of joys of being a single mother of an elliot rodger at 35

This must be the most 4D bait I've yet to see on this dimention

lol, you'd still be facing the same way you dummy!

You know they tell you that so you don't feel bad right?

>shes 35
>all her friends are divorced witches and beta faggots with poorly raised marijuana smoking twinks to support
>she realizes how everything is retar..
oh wait everything ahs been retarded and dysfunctional from the beginning and it would end literally the same

le kek flag

But all you faggots can’t speak for yourselves

>hence

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 56K)

>looking back I was basically a kid at 22

Me too . i can only imagine how much of an idiot i would feel now if when i was 22 i had my balls cut off for being a white male . And she will feel the same for when she grows up and wants kids as most females do

Right she could decide for herself. But why would she do that? She’s literally ruined her future possibilty of having a family. Perhaps the only reason could be from (((their))) peer pressure.

Basically, it was the first night we met and it was my Aunt's best friend. This woman also fucked my cousin about a week before me (he was 20-21), as well. Being childless really fucked her up in the head to the point where she was so emotionally empty that the only thing that would provide fulfillment was being a cock carousel. Also, she was wild in bed, too. Made me squeeze her nipples as hard as I possibly could, and was still saying "harder!"
I saw her again about 8 months later when her and my Aunt got back from Chippendales. Same result, but she got sad because I didn't want to sleep next to her when we were done, even though my Aunt and her kids were home and I was only 17 this time.

Maybe its for the best.

Don't believe me? Google Lactatia

>mfw hordes of single, childless women kill themselves when they hit 30 and realize they've ruined their hopes and dreams just to get a couple of upvotes on reddit / facebook

Attached: 1500218153190.jpg (500x440, 66K)

Better than getting pregnant and killing the child, it's not ideal but I can't shit on her for it because it keeps abortion off the table.

too obvious my friend, take lessons from

>my wife dgaf
Keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1497466297549.jpg (960x720, 43K)

She's removing her defective self from the gene pool and is unable to murder children, I'm OK with this.

This has to be 44d bait