Arizona General

Calling all Arizona anons (and any anons from the Southwest in general since we need to stick together)

Where are you at?
How are you all holding up?
What are you up to on this Memorial Day?

Political Question: Do you think John McCain will die before June 1st, causing a run-off election?
If so, what are the chances a Democrat could win? since AZ politics is a shit show circus

Attached: Welcome to AZ.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting a rare ASU Terry Davis to get the party started

Attached: Terry Davis RARE ASU.jpg (525x750, 168K)

>this triggers the southwesterner

Attached: wateroflife.jpg (300x390, 15K)

i'm in north Phoenix. drinking some cold San Tan Pineapple Wheat beer by the pool.
holding up pretty good, it's getting a little too hot now.

I think fire season is going to be insane! Northern AZ is so dry and some of the Forests are closed due to fire danger.

It's gonna be a long summer. But it's a dry heat

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1524606334014.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Attached: AZisPower.jpg (500x333, 56K)

Tucson here
Gotta work today.. retail sucks

Attached: 1526019912260.png (340x547, 51K)

>But it's a dry heat
I cringe every time I hear or see this. Probably because it's such a cliche meme.

Attached: 1526017589946.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

When the time comes where there will be a war for the Colorado River, just know this user is on Arizona's side

Attached: 1510157345675.jpg (959x771, 582K)

i actually think the heat wont be aa bad this year as last.
may seems like it's been better than last year.

Attached: 102987526783.png (1304x1080, 512K)

25 aint shit.

fucking northern minnesota gets warmer than 25 all the time

Right on user. hope your day goes by quick

Attached: A-10-Tucson.jpg (620x264, 37K)

>it's a dry heat
is mostly an inside joke to people in Arizona. We all know its sounds retarded and lame but when out of towners complain about the heat we get to poke fun at them.
Kind of like "bless your heart" like they say in the south

Attached: 1524786426039.png (613x556, 63K)

the nigger hat ruins an already mediocre meme

hell yeah brother. we'll make room for you somewhere nice like sedona or flagstaff as a thank you for fighting those degenerates

Attached: Sedona.jpg (1344x696, 886K)

Mesa here, not doing shit for memorial day. Hopefully McCain dies today, and no a democrat will not win in the general election, no matter how many times the media tries to shill it.

fresh OC took 9 hours in paint
please redistribute

Attached: AZ master race.png (919x800, 185K)

We're supposed to have hardly any niggers here but I see them all the time around my apartment and at WinCo.
Did the left bus a bunch of niggers in?

Attached: awoozona.png (1600x1200, 3.39M)

i hope you right about a democrat not winning, id still rather see Gov Ducey just pick a republican rather than have the runoff election.
I wouldn't be surprised if John dies in May just to spite all his constituents one last time

Chandlerfag here helping a fren move to Oregon. Holy shit it’s so green here.

i've been seeing a lot more somolians and fresh off the boat Africans in downtown phoenix.
and a lot of Cali ghetto niggers too. They should just stay in Scaryvale where they belong

Arizona Tea doesn't come from AZ though, lad.

Attached: cactus pepe.png (1500x1500, 403K)

The califaggots are being forced of their containment state.

that sounds so nice. damn im jealous. Oregon seems nice

i know its from brooklyn but we claim it as our own.

Personally I find over 108 degrees F to be hot here

Nice 69 degrees out, feels good man

This is our own.

pussy

Attached: SproutsFMlogo2.jpg (1189x764, 295K)

Went to school at ASU this year, fucking awful state. Everything is tan or orange and there is no greenery anywhere in this desolate space. Plus the population is almost exclusively beaners

Cool, we’re full anyway. Please go and stay go.

520 here. Whats up Arizonafags. Question: how many of you are libertarian? It seems like a lot of Arizonans lean that way.

Attached: 1475384547083.jpg (680x651, 121K)

I go to ASU and I can tell you that the campus is full of Arabs and Chinese and that Tempe is not representative of the rest of Az. Most of those "beaners" you see are probably native indians since Az has some of the largest Indian reservations in the nation.

What this user said, fuck off we're full.

520 fag checking in, I'm a right leaning libertarian.

Gonna lay by the pool and go on Jow Forums instead of being inside and going on Jow Forums.

Phoenix reporting in

Attached: mariachi_getty-5681abcf3df78ccc15b4e325.jpg (960x639, 103K)

Hopefully that neocon peice of shit will die soon...

Attached: 5724FF94-8203-44AC-ADC1-3C6205D08E06-1990-000003FA40F572D9.png (500x426, 104K)

good man. i'm probably about to go for a run. I run in the middle of the summer because people from other climates can't lmfao

hahah this faggot didn't get laid....at ASU! Like how is that even possible? hahah
and now he hates the State. Lol at your life.

Attached: asu average girls.jpg (400x315, 51K)

IMO Lots of libertarians in central AZ & Prescott and along the Mogollon Rim. Also the farther out in the desert you go the more chances you'll find libertarians. Northern AZ is mostly Blue/Democrats but thats just because of NAU liberals and Indians.
Old families and ranchers and such are conservative or libertarian - my dad grew up on a ranch in Flag

Attached: AZ Cowboys.jpg (1255x1280, 170K)

hell yeah user, im by the pool and shitposting with a beer. it's really awesome

>Everything is tan or orange
>what is the Mogollon Rim

Attached: 1512511785257.png (2000x1334, 278K)

bitches don't know about our rim

Attached: Mogollon Rim AZ.jpg (950x633, 447K)

Ah, I would be sipping a brew as well but I need to drive later. Beautiful Memorial Day though. Shame I couldn't be at Lake Roosevelt this weekend, life got in the way.

Keep it that way. We already have too many commiefornians, snowbirds and niggers from the east shitting things up.

Since we're all here, what's everyone reading? Gib some good recommendations. I like self improvement/philosophy type stuff.

white mountians here
hold the frontier against those injuns

reading Dune rn. So far only 50 or so pages in. Really dig it.

Re-reading What Every BODY is Saying.

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. But you've probably already read it with those interests.

Attached: 102938575612345457689.jpg (1200x640, 95K)

Sedona is nice

Attached: IMG_20180508_165048.jpg (3036x4048, 3.2M)

Those candy coated sunrise clouds are divine.

hell yea AZ best

Attached: THICC.jpg (1600x1200, 1.49M)

Also started reading thia and have been really enjoying it, more historical than philosophy so far, but deals with the Mystery Schools starting with ancient Alexandria, The rise of Hermeticism, and how occultism has spawned secret societies and was passed down through the generations.

Attached: 177119.jpg (276x450, 40K)

It’s just desert with some trees
Go to flag fren

I have read Meditations. I dig history as well, so this ones going on the list. Thanks user.

Lived in Yuma for two years and loved escaping to Tempe, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills. Sedona was cool too. Just weird to think Sheriff Joe isn’t running things in Mauricio’s anymore...

I believe Gov. Ducey will appoint Cindy McCain to the seat should her husband pass away or the Arizona GOP will line up behind her for a special election if Sen. McCain resigns.

Attached: F43E96C0-BAA8-4052-9170-4D9138922352.jpg (600x750, 69K)

Considering buying some property in the North Scottsdale / Carefree area. Budget is about $1.5-2M at most, and it looks like you can get a decent house at that price around there.

But how's the future looking? It's pretty white at around 75%, but are most inhabitants old fuckers just waiting to die?

Maricopa, not Mauricio’s

Arcadia area in PHX checking in. I get a lot of inside info in the govt sector due to my job. The Duce will win again and a ton of outside money is trying to turn this based state blue by any means possible.

I have the same question.
Texan checking in.
Are the next generation of libertarians/nationalists going to stay in Arizona or fuck off to somewhere whiter like Colorado or even further north of there?

I don't get it. Where is this push to turn AZ blue coming from? Get out of my state you commie fucks.

>Muh Guns
>Muh cactus
>Muh beautiful night skies

test

Texan here. Folks from California are coming to Texas more than Arizona. Mostly to the Austin or Dallas region. A great example of this could be seen in the democratic runoff for governor where Andrew White (Houston/son of Gov. Mark White) loss to Lupe Valdez (Dallas/former lesbo Dallas Chief of police). That’s the future of Democrats in Texas and someday, sadly, the future of Texas...

Would you prefer "at least it's not humid"

i live that way. Carefee Highway and Anthem are really nice and white. Cavecreek really has the Wild West asthetic down really well, but alot of bikers on the weekends.

The whole area would be my first choice. You'll get more for your money than in Scottsdale or North Scottsdale.

>Kingman.
>I'm alright unemployed at the moment but thankfully wife is working still.
>Doing a dab and putting in applications.

Got I hope not, but I really hate McCain, I liked Kelly ward to be honest

Pic unrelated just my truck

Attached: truck.jpg (3264x2448, 2.76M)

Flagstaff here, everyone is a leftist cuck college student or middle Eastern hooka business owner. Brown people everywhere send help.

Kimgman is super hip and cool downtown now. they got a coffee shop and brewery. But you probably haven't been there.

Flagstaff is Arizona's personal containment bubble. We all know it had to be somewhere so I'm sorry to hear you live there.

like ASU or any of the large community colleges are any better. ninogs asians poos and mudslimes are everywhere

Those mountains are not in Arizona.... we have bigger mountains and more snow than most people think, but not like that.

Don't paint it out to be this super hip area, it's still just downtown. Black Bridge bewery is overpriced and annoying. Nothing but 20-30 year olds in there. Triva night is kinda fun. I think it's kinda funny Kingman is so proud of that street but go a mile in any direction your back in the ghetto haha.

MCC in Kingman isn't too diverse. It's mostly just locals getting trade certs

Explain Sedona is that cucked by proximity.

capped. I say this all the time

Just seems like (((they))) are trying to fix up kimgman and raise real estate values.

How bad is Sedona? I haven't left Kingman in almost ten years.

I got some girl in Arizona I talk. Share art, ect with. How's it like down there?

help I'm trapped in Goodyear

at least it's nice. Anyone got a house for rent near uptown?

I have been noticing prices going up for housing but that's only near the mountains or by the golf course, sadly and thankfully, we have enough heroin/meth tweakers running around keeping large parts of Kingman fairly average.

Hot.

M O N S O O N
O
N
S
O
O
N

They are coming.

This.

Attached: mccain-graham-wall-street-journal.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Sedona is like a outdoor mall full of mexicans trying to look rich wearing gold chains. Then add in all the liberal day hikers from the entire state all trying to eat dinner at the same time.
Could be a Great Starter Cottage (TWO BEDROOM 1 Bath) in TRENDY Downtown Kingman !

Phoenix checking in. Too many fat hispanics running around

>fat Hispanics running

As long as my town has a heroin/meth problem the liberals won't stay, Heroin is the poison of liberals. Almost all the people I went to class with who were hard core leftist ended up on heroin.

Also check out Prescott and Prescott valley you can get a huge ranch with not a lot of money.
It's also the whitest county in Arizona. Prescott takes pride in it's Wild West heritage too. I plan on moving there to retire.
It's in the high desert so its not as brutal as the Sonoran desert around phoenix. More grass plains and some Pine forests. Temperatures are not as brutal.

Attached: Prescott Whiskey Row.jpg (1100x733, 98K)

Fucking Love Monsoon season.

All Arizona Anons - we need to make sure we post a Happening Thread when the first one hits. Damn those are comfy

this will be the Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

Attached: PhxDustStorm.jpg (2573x1709, 608K)

If they are on meth how do they leave?

Day of the rope for california when?

I'm living in Washington, hating every fucking cloudy second of it. I lived in our near Tucson for years, and I think I'll head back there soon. It's comfy.

Hot, more Mexican than you are used to, but probably more conservative than where you live

Fucking gorgeous

The niggers are getting pushed out of downtown for "gentrification." So if you're anywhere near the light rail expect an influx of niggers getting pushed to a neighborhood near you.

that's funny, i actually hate the sun and cant wait to move some place in the PNW or montana or someplace colder.
Grass is always greener i guess.

anyway, arizona has plenty of affordable housing and def room for redpilled anons

Yes, haha I'm "libertarian."

Attached: 1494892896977.jpg (800x390, 180K)