Should I demand a DNA test from my sisters child to see if it’s mine?

When I was 15 my then 19 year old sister came home drunk and fucked me without a condom. It felt too good for me to stop her.
But then she got pregnant and I suspect the now 5 year old child is mine.

Attached: D544CE39-2D04-4E5D-B67C-09C6FF74421B.jpg (505x379, 23K)

they will probably put you in jail if the kid is yours LOL just let it slide

I wouldn't worry. It is probably the child of your father anyway

>Flag

Attached: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

the child would be retarded or have other defects

Nice LARPing.

Kek.

Attached: 1515346204870.png (700x700, 816K)

I know this thread is bait, but just curious, wouldn't a paternity test for a child of a sibling always come back positive, or are they more accurate than that?

That is a good fucking question.

your brothers probably would since you would share a y chromosome with your brothers children.
But not your sisters children as their y chromosome comes from their father

>want to prove that your sister's child is the product of incest for some reason
you're more retarded than your inbred offspring

I approve of this

Take this shit to /b/ srsly

the only way to know of course would be to use an over the counter test. they sell these things at walmart and the results are confidential, i think. if you do a state paternity test you will definitely go to jail. also, you are a serious degenerate and are probably going straight to hell. get saved, user.

underrated

Attached: runing-away-laughing.gif (300x187, 787K)

Somebody read the wiki and post a quick rundown.

Attached: 1423338304825.gif (640x360, 98K)

Do you happen to be from a redneck majority state

Attached: IMG_5250.jpg (750x415, 82K)

lol

From what I read one generation of wincest between siblings is probably okay and not going to result in a mutant retard baby. Congrats on being a dad, OP. Let's face it. If you suspect a kid is yours, it probably is. Come on. You have smelled the kid and thought, "It's mine."

not necessarily, the likelyhood that it would be is much greater though.

Not necessarily.
Your chances of giving birth to a mentally defective child are about the same with your sister as with a woman over 35, or with a woman of another race.
You only see an abnormally high percentage of retardation if any children you have with your sibling produce offspring with their siblings.

Not defending incest, just stating facts.

based polak