BATTLEFIELD V(AGINA) PREORDERS DOWN 95%

DAY OF THE ROASTIE POSTPONED

Attached: 1527507097139.jpg (992x892, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/LkS-aIN2C4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We did it reddit!

I would be totally okay with that robot-arm girl, if they went for a diesel-punk take on WW2.

Merkel?

Same here, just say it's fantasy or alternate reality and I'll be fine

But why are you posting this fake fantasy article?

It boggles my mind why anyone still preorders games.

FAKE NEWS

No one wants too play star wars battlefront ww2 edition. That wasnt their fan base and theyre retarded

funny i cant seem to find this article at all but Jow Forumsturds will rejoice as if its real anyways because why fact check lol

skyrim allows female character creation too let's feign outrage and advertise for them next

Not in a Battlefield game though, would be fine in some other franchise

Post a link plz I can't find this. Suspect BS.

>cant seem to find this article

You mean written, by "fuck drumpbg" @fuckdrumpf?
Why did you even bother to look?

Fuck you Bulgarian faggot this isn't real.

icant find a source 4 this : (

battlefield KITCHEN dlc when

Battlefield games have not all been based in reality. They made one set in the future a while ago.

If they didn’t push the immersive thing so hard, no one would have complained

>Be SJW Director
>Claim to be out of reasons to stop women from being ingame
>Claim the rewriting history to fit your narrative is the "right thing to do"

Attached: 1516645078289.png (627x291, 29K)

>Be asian-american in WW2
>Be thrown into concentration camp for fear of being spy

Attached: 1506126957115.png (1360x768, 182K)

>all battlefield games are grounded in reality

Fuck off cazzie scum.

This sounds like just another way to rewrite histoy.

Battlefield shiiting on history agenda absolutely BTFO

source you horrible faggot.

How fucking stupid are you?

Wew. Onions field 5 is going to bomb.

>Game with dragons, giants, elves, magic
>Compare to WW2 game

you know that your average murican console player will buy it like the good goy he is

Attached: b55d545d227327ccaa05f9e3447f343b.jpg (1593x1350, 396K)

that's how white supremacy works. prpoganda lies

Social display of bravery for the utterly emasculated I suppose.

> further encroachment of leftist nonsense on another
> "Get over it"
> *sassy finger snap*

Do they make these "people" in factories? They all behave the same.

>muh rewritten history

Lmao

Do you actually the a GREEK or ROMAN would see how we portray them and say “wow that was totally us”.

Fake and gay.

2142: The last good Battlefield game. Funny, that came out before I graduated High School. Maybe the games were shit all along.

Read the fucking subtitle goym

Attached: 1523468771044.png (621x702, 56K)

This. 2142 was the last Battlefield game I actually purchased.

Can somebody please explain why is everyone mad?

"We are fucked says DICE general manager"

It looks like it's real news, folks

Can you prove that it isn't real though?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520151071508.jpg (2128x962, 493K)

THE WORLD IS SICK OF THIS TALMUDIC BULLSHIT. THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU KIKES FROM KNOWING HOW MAD PEOPLE ARE IS THE FACT YOU ARE SO NEUROTIC YOU CENSOR THE ENTIRE INTERNET.

Attached: 1505089844557.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Except that this thread is full of people pointing out that it's fake? We do better than your hometown of reddit.

well spotted Einstein.

That is actually quite funny. If someone says he is a "White Nationalist" there's a good chance he's actually a 56% mongrel.

Well, Soviet Union had one million women fighting because all the men got killed.

Nerds are mad an ahistorical military shooter is ahistorical

This has more to do with their star wars game and monitization habits than some ww2 thot who never existed. Looks like EA finally ruined their company. Congrats!

You idiots will still buy this game.

And Jews still wonder why their white nationalist psy op is failing so miserably.

Attached: 1526647139236.jpg (1232x1191, 522K)

Not me, I will pirate it like every other game.

EA touted this as a "realistic battlefield experience" (horseshit, but that's not the main issue).
The main issue is you have fantastically unrealistic scenarios being played out for the sake of culturalism and diversity. Cripples running around the battlefield with fucking rifles strapped to their arms?

Attached: 1526039508970.jpg (620x400, 32K)

based

Attached: 1527478187369.jpg (625x415, 38K)

I don't want stronk women legionnaires with prosthetic arms either. Leave history alone you commie subhuman freaks.

kikes

It made sense back when discs sold out but it's pointless now, the last game I preordered was call of duty 4

98% down didn't clue you in, you mongrel?

Enjoy your 60 dollar book stand DICE... Battlefag 5.

Attached: battlefag5.jpg (97x125, 3K)

fucking newfag holy shit

>muh ancient greek and roman
>muh ancient nazi
Need to see more but it's nothing like a WW2 game to me, see

>Misrepresenting people that lived thousands of years ago based on what they left behind and trying to guess/find how they lived and what their customs were because they didn't have audio/video recording devices
>Misrepresenting people that lived less than a hundred year ago that were actually caught on camera and some of them are still alive on them, shitting on what they achieved rewriting history

Totally the same, goy

Sales aren't down because of the bullshit history, they're down because Dice literally milks people for money. The game is still the same shit like all others before it. Nothing spectacular.

To release this garbage so soon just after their WW1 game was their mistake. It tells people that none of their games are long lasting titles and just meant to be dumped after a year or two.

..i thought it was a real steampunk game? wtf?

I reckon having a very good time in this game for years before their own updates and EA malware killed the game.

its because their franchise has become a stale unimaginative and overall plain shitty game that has never been that good to begin with
this women thing is just to create artificial controversy and you idiots are playing right into their hands

!= a good goy.

Should have just made a sequel to BF2142

lol they fugged
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Is the window moving?

You are right, it's the only one I played for a long time, it was fun

BATTLEFIELD 1942 WAS THE ONLY GOOD BATTLEFIELD GAME

Based post, saved for future usage

>T. Elagabalus

Attached: e12f7aca3837d0462cc6c1bf78d7c17b.jpg (800x727, 189K)

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Camp Gibraltar would be condemned as racist.

Battlefield 2 was. Custom servers, custom mods. They took that all away.

americans are so dumb that they will buy this game because it's kewl and to stick it to the dum raciss mysogynysts

Hardline was awesome, wish it had gotten more love

nope according to EA, this is real history that you wont learn in your history class

>BATTLEFIELD V

Attached: Dd9qXYiVQAAvXI2.jpg large.jpg (500x371, 19K)

bf3 is the best from the series, whatever bf2 faggots say.

you misspelled COD

Shit, Sherlock. I think you might be onto something.

Attached: bfh.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>fake news

fake

see

What tipped you off, shillbergs? I am in awe of Shareblue brain power.

>fake replies

day of the oven is coming kike

I pray that God will make this a reality just to spite you.

Amen

Stale bait.

Nope and thats why people are pissed.
Honestly, I would have liked a less serious, character customizing shoot bang game.
But no they have to insist, it is still WW2 and piss off everyone by waggling their left-leaning dicks around.

I personally am upset that skyrim has dragons in, which clearly have not been real for at least 4000 years.

There were actually US army units composed of Japanese-Americans, though. Nisei soldiers, look it up.
youtu.be/LkS-aIN2C4Q

There were no cyborg women on the front lines of any military, though.
Female partisans, sure. Female snipers, sure. Women's Auxiliary Corps, absolutely - but few to no women on the front lines, and certainly no cyborgs.

COD is just as bad. Remember Black female Nazis?

FPS games are for normies. Play obscure anime fighting games. The sjws haven't touched them.

They’re at least grounded in something resembling reality + the Michael Bay treatment. Steampunk just doesn’t fit their style

I initially came to this thread to see how many fucking retards dell for the bait and were celebrating without actually looking at the image, only to see this fucking moron pretending like it’s superior and getting BTFO.

Today will be a good day.

Attached: GmKPPwo.png (917x176, 20K)

Jow Forums shadow puppet... you are a moron

fuck off op pos aimbot incel game