Did the Holocaust happen?

Attached: 03.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1523725919821.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

nope, thats why germany lost the war, they were too busy building 40k fake concentration camps

Is that Tobias Rieper?

Attached: False claims about holocaust deniers vs facts.jpg (568x505, 154K)

doubles and it didn't

I'd be impressed, if I didn't know there was an app for that.

No doubt many of the supposed atrocities committed have been embellished over the years. The numbers have been inflated. Obviously not everyone claiming to be a "Holocaust survivor" was actually a victim. But I doubt it was a good time to be a Jew in Germany in the 40s.

Of course It happened, goy!

Attached: Holocaust_Lie.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Fuck no, it's filthy lie and it's sad that we are forced to believe it happened, otherwise we get called racist biggots even if we present irrefutable proof because "muh feefees, goy" FUCK JEWS AND FUCK THEIR HOLOCAUST FUCK EVERYONE INVILVED IN THIS EXTREME SUBVERSION, MAY GOD RENDER THEM ALL TO ROTTEN CORPSES AND GIVE THEM NO ACCES TO THE IMPERISHABLE REALM, FUCK THEM ALL

If it happened, then why would they need to imprison those that dare question the official narrative?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-28 'Nazi grandma' arrested after failing to report to prison.png (685x1095, 725K)

Out of curiosity what would you guys say about this evidence here:

imgur.com/a/725A7

Complete with pedal powered skull smashing machines and electric waterslides. The soviets only starved worked and shot their 200 million to death.

Your post cannot be found

They just dropped dead there on the spot

Of course, it's so real they'll send you to jail if you say otherwise.

Anyone that was at home, away from battle and being burned alive by bombs were the holocaust victims.
Remind yourself of this and tell everyone you know because that's the truth.
The Ashkenazi jews (aka Khazar) have been obfuscating in order to earn their monthly guilt money from Germans

Yes but it was not even close to the proportion (((they))) usually teach us, so it's not much more than one of the usual genocide that happen once in a while to some unfortunate people

Moar like lolocaust! Amirite!?

Attached: 1199237183627.png (300x300, 48K)

Why is the holocaust more important than the 80 million soldiers or other genocides at that time?

How fucked up can someone be to make such a massive war all about his paranoia?
..or did you just forget to mention the wrongdoings on your side, that provoked a whole world war and all those victims just to kill 3 millions of your kind?

they were kept largely at Auschwitz, a camp that was never bombed, and after 10 yrs about 38,000 were have recorded to have either passed away by sickness, hunger or even executions. What's missing from the records captured by the Russians are the millions of others they claimed were killed, for fifty years. then in 1991 the records were released and proved all those millions of deaths were just propaganda.

ID: O my O my O my George Washington Jr

Yes and no.

Were Jews identified as enemies of the state, rounded up, put in to concentration camps, used for slave labour, and subject to summary execution, corporal punishment, and torture? Yes.

Did the conditions in those camps deteriorate at the end of the war to the point that disease and starvation took hold, killing hundreds of thousands? Yes.

Did the Nazi's decide to take their slave labour, line them up, gas them with an insecticide, and then burn their corpses to the tune of 6 million?

I'm not so sure of that one.

>"Work sets you free"
>gasses them anyway

Attached: dabheil.jpg (800x685, 35K)

It wasn't anywhere near six million but that's not the important question.

Anyone wanna answer m?

What evidence? He outright admits in the first paragraph he's biased and then proceeds to do nothing but say "I'm right, you're wrong because this is what school taught me."

He links to the same alleged personal accounts that can't be confirmed beyond any doubt because the evidence either no longer exists to be proven or is only available through someone else's account or report.

This is why people deny this shit and start thinking they're being bullshitted when people who claim to be objective men of science go on emotional tirades when their woldview is threatened.

>"I'm right, you're wrong because this is what school taught me."

I think that's a pretty gross oversimplification personally. You also disregard the literal heaps of evidence he lists in the link