Stop the hate

My black friend has to endure shit like this every time he browses pol. If we're constantly mean to them it's no wonder they are violent

Attached: 1497982162130.png (400x773, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just suck his dick again. He'll shut up.

They have been like this throughout history. pic related is a millennia before western colonization of africa.

Attached: africans_descibed_by_middle_easterners.jpg (1319x1174, 175K)

The reason i point this out is because this behaviour is not anyone of european ancestry that is responsible for. Why? because they weren´t even in africa when the arabs and persians noted this behaviour.

Attached: arabs_on_africans_1.png (1053x753, 79K)

>If we're constantly mean to them it's no wonder they are violent
Actually, nogs are just violent regardless of circumstances.

Attached: crime and race.png (1531x841, 117K)

wrong image

Attached: crime correlated by race.jpg (1200x359, 121K)

Niggers are the serpent

Attached: ET.jpg (224x224, 11K)

blacks have a serious problem with these things. It´s not really anybodys fault. It´s bioadaptation/evolution that is a bitch. Literally the african brain and the european brain for instance, is radically different with regards to brainfolds and other things. So africans have unfortunately big problems with the concept of time aswell as abstract thought limiting their creativity and building skills (which is why they try to build helicopters without knowing the principles behind them, they mimic since they can´t model or understand how to go from a to z in their mind, aswell as cause and effect and morality. They also have low impulse control which is what makes them extremely criminal and murderous. if they get angry they can´t control themselves very well. If there is something they want. They take it. But it is not really anybody elses fault.

Attached: africans_morality_and_abstract_thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Why are you friends with a nog?

jesus fucking christ i would pay money to see this in profile.

He is snowflake. And iq has nothing to do with race but with culture, most blacks have low iq , stay away from hiphop hood culture and raise your iq. And when blacks do this they can finaly see that its their laziness that caused all their problem not whitey.

>And iq has nothing to do with race but with culture
you are retarded, nigger

It can largely be trained to do all kinds of things. Where they have problem is the innovative or creative process. if they don´t have someone has already made to kind of use as a foundation. They´re hopelessly lost on average. If they could not build today in society of what others have done and spread around the world as foundation. You could come back several thousand years later and they would still be doing the same thing. This is the unfortunate situation where those encountered them then ended up using them as supervised labour because that was all they could really do. And blacks saw this themselves and decided.
>i can do this. I can take this other african, put him in chains and sell to you. Then you give me stuff in return.
This is why they enslaved eachother also so much throughout history.

When i said it i didn´t mean a black guy is an it. I meant with regards to competence. With proper training by others who know what they are doing they can do what others also can do. However they do have a harder time at it. Much longer learning curve in many situations. And they get frustrated and impatient, which is also understandable. But really they just need to power through it.

Your black friend will probably die by being stabbed in prison. You should just put the little niglet out of his misery.

Attached: future_engineer.jpg (470x480, 75K)

>its our fault they are violent

If we constantly deny them agency no wonder they resent us.

Die in a fire comprised of burning niggers.

They are violent because that is their breeding.
They can never change. Blood is Blood.

They’re violent anyway

Ofcourse they can change, but they bred dysgenic for millennia and didn´t push themselves on top of it. Every intelligent nog just got killed. What i mean is, it might take a little while.

OMG OMG OMG
Which came first the chicken or the egg ?
Niggers are called niggers for a good reason.
Because they are NIGGERS/INFINITY
They always are,always have been ,always will be. NIGGERS.
They are such niggers that they even hate each other. Were did the first white man get his slaves ? From his nigger cousins, nigger friends , nigger neighbors , nigger etc.. Why is Africa a literal hell hole? Because niggers NEVER EVER EVER did anything to make it better. CIVILIZATION FAILURES.
Niggers didnt even invent the ghettos , they actually made them worse.

Elaborate please sir

>Because niggers NEVER EVER EVER did anything to make it better. CIVILIZATION FAILURES.
When i read what the middle easterners wrote about them over a millennia ago. What i noticed was that they are remarkably consistant in not changing basically in ANY way. They didn´t push to change themselves in any way, so they didn´t change whatsoever. What startled me the most was when i read that they reported that the child did not know his own father. Didn´t just startle me it literally blew my mind. Because a millennia later. Same thing. The only thing that caused them to alter this dysgenic behaviour was the forced western family unit they had in american society. When they said fuck white american culture they instantly reverted back to how the arabs described them. Similarly in US history i also saw some old news paper reports of where there was some kind of natural disaster a storm or something. And the report noted that 2-3 niggers were lynched for looting. It´s remarkable how they do not change. But they are so consistant in behaviour throughout thousands of years, that you have to realize that this is a large part due to biology. And not just environment.

Attached: black_people_looting.webm (640x360, 720K)

Why do you think kikes are pushing interracial marriage so hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Attached: 51RhbWteUJL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (316x499, 33K)

STOP RASCIM! WORLD FOR THE BLACK MEN

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Attached: 867678768.jpg (700x465, 58K)

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Attached: 1516175799-achille.jpg (665x221, 17K)

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Attached: bnvnvnvn.jpg (704x466, 58K)

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

Attached: bvnbvbnvbnnbvn.jpg (661x232, 29K)

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

Attached: cvbvbvbvbbvcbvcbvc.jpg (701x458, 56K)

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

Attached: nbbvnvbnbvnbvn.jpg (706x465, 58K)

Attached: snap.jpg (1100x619, 97K)