Evil homosexuals

I'm as straight as anyone else and I probably hate gays more than Jow Forums, but why did God make penises look so hot?

How do you deal with gay thoughts?

Attached: evil.jpg (500x750, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God didn't make penises hot, Penises have been created through sexual selection by females to resemble a giant nipple of sorts. big ones look particularly tasty. small ones are hilarious

By remembering what absolute pieces of shit faggots really are. If all you want to do is eat 20,000 random asses, great. If you expect anything else, forget it. Gay men literally can't be treated as human. They're just meat.

as if you wouldn't have sex with the guy in OP's pic

Attached: 1527537208432.jpg (737x640, 236K)

Probably not. I'm not attracted to plastic.

I sucked a dick once when I was still a boy. I'm straight but it was hot. The other dude liked sucking dick as well and I liked him sucking my dick. It was one great dick sucking fest. Because like OP we like dick so much. Yet here we are. The straightest men on Jow Forums.

I guess it's ok if you only tried once, because most people have probably done it more than once.
It's just very hard to fight these thoughts and urges. How do others do it?

>those hands

By joining the republican party like you did. You're on the right track! Remember: it doesn't count if they're a prostitute!

I dont care how many dicks your take m8, just keep it to yourself.

>saying no to a twink god

>implying this isn't true of heterosexual women as well

By fucking other dudes. It’s pretty awesome.

It isn't, actually. Men just say that when women won't fuck them. Men, on the other hand, ARE actually guilty of being whores.

You're obviously fucking retarded.

I dunno man. Theyre like bananas. How can i be expected to stop eating them when they look so delicious?

You know what they say about the guy who built a thousand bridges but sucked one cock.

Having sex with other men in your private life isn't degenerate and doesn't make you gay in the traditional sense. Straight men have been doing it for all of recorded history. It's really hot when one man submits to the sexual will of another.

Disgustingly gay pic, OP. At least have the decency to post a cute boy wearing panties and a bra or just anything girly.

Attached: 31d8b560c511fa1da141272f009fe46d.jpg (500x750, 98K)

>I'm as straight as anyone else
except for me, fairy

Penis isn't gay. When guys jerk off, they're touching a dick. And does that make them any less straight?

Attached: CsFL5b2VMAA9uRQ.jpg (725x906, 99K)

>How do you deal with gay thoughts?
by licking the popsicles boi

Attached: good boi.gif (247x182, 2.31M)

You're fucked in the head.

Jow Forums made gay.

Thanks for noticing. Anime made me bisexual, so yeah. I am living proof homosexuality is a degenerate choice. I'll continue to indulge in it as I'm the main character and can do whatever.

Attached: C5lY-seU8AAO6aL.jpg (902x1200, 120K)

what's Jow Forums opinion on this. It's very old and I've always found it hillarious. can't be coincidence that the right spaces of the internet are flooded with faggots

Attached: gtr.jpg (271x320, 16K)

well that was embarrasing, forgot can't post links
g0ys dot org

Faggot

Penis are so fucking cute but boipuccies are great too.

I'm straight as fuck and I would absolutely smash pic related. You are gay if you wouldnt.

Attached: 1527174812306.jpg (1280x916, 150K)

God didn't make anything, we made up God. If you like dick and not masculine bodies you're still straight.

Attached: 1527107877338.png (556x798, 1.27M)

>Straight as anyone
>Penises are hot

Pick One, Faggot.

Attached: 1515379040398.png (398x279, 44K)

>straight
>penises look so hot
You're pretty fucking gay, dude

OP kill yourself homo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The best part is when you're plowing that boipussy and jerk him off in the process. Don't forget the kiss before saying no homo.

Attached: iyHQa9ss.jpg (363x500, 30K)

mmmmm

Attached: Youre+gay+if+you+like+either+so+dont+think+too+_f9510df26e434c4014cc58edf7924dde.jpg (702x395, 46K)

low quality bait

Every time you masturbate, you get cum all over your own body. Meanwhile the guy having sex with traps is cum free. Maybe you should accept yourself first before calling others gay as an insult, gay boy.

Attached: 1527210354415.png (1500x1703, 552K)

>I'm straight
>Penises look hot
user, I... There's something you need to knoe.

you have a very fine taste sir!

>implying you wouldn't pic related

Attached: 1505992573980.jpg (4771x2617, 1.54M)

Sauce

Who's this cute girl (male)?

Attached: DZE3wZjVMAAQs32.jpg (736x1040, 106K)

I-I don't know I just saved the pic from /b/!