Would you eat lab grown, genetically modified meat?

Would you eat lab grown, genetically modified meat?

youtube.com/watch?v=NaGnMWBQMBE

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1238x670, 129K)

Yes.

nah, I like meat but it's better knowing something had to die to get it to my mouth

yeah why not

If you’re hungry enough, you’ll eat Chinese aborted fetus burritos!
>t. Time traveler from the year 2073

Attached: 9F6F08E5-94C5-4C06-B8CA-BB1F7726A653.jpg (783x784, 328K)

Ive never eaten a bulgarian, but Im willing to find out how it tastes

For all the beef we eat in the UK, you don't see that many cows.

>JUST

Attached: I agree.gif (200x150, 395K)

would u eat this pennis and also dicke and balls bitch

>JUST

no

we will have no choice when food supply becomes low due to population growth cloned and grown meat will become mandatory

That's the day I stop eating meat from the stores and go innawoods to hunt it.

I have a hard time believing that this stuff would have the same texture as the real thing, seeing how the muscles has never been worked.

What you guys fail to realize is lab meat is going to be far and away healthier than moo meat.

Lab meat is going to be grown in a sterile environment in huge vats. It doesn't need endless antibiotics, bovine growth hormones, etc.

It will be the finest, cleanest meat you will ever encounter.

It will be the difference between manufactured potting soil (perfect dirt you can grow anything in) and dirt you dig up from a random field (full of random seeds, clay, rocks, and other stuff you'd rather not have in your flower pot).

If it was affordable and tasted good, sure.

We already eat mystery meat in most places, so why not?

is this vegetarian?

If the price is right, if it tastes, smells, feels good and if it's safe to eat, sure, why not. I eat about a pound and a half of meat per week so even if a price is a bit higher than normal I won't mind.

>For all the beef we eat in the UK, you don't see that many cows.
So now you know why you import all those immigrants.
Onions green is Islam.

>you don't see that many cows.
Try stepping out of Londonistan at some point.

Price is allegedly going to be bout 30% of "regular meat".

>Lab Grown
>Meat
Nah that shit is just protein masquerading as meat. You might as well call it onions Green.

checked
seconded

If you think eating excessive real meat is bad for you imagine what they put in this stuff
Lab grown meat is just about the most jewish sounding trick I can think of

you didn't need to come from the future, it's been going on for as long as SERCO manages the food supply

>You might as well call it onions Green.
No you can't. Onions Green was created from harvesting humans.

>eating chemicals
no, at least i know what i'm getting with real meat.

J U
S T

Cockroaches

> my food doesn't consist of chemicals
Why are muslims so fucking dumb?

>he eats cows with GMO

lmao

Disease is what creates immunity. With no exposure to disease then immunity will decline and put humans at risk

as long as its proven to deliver the same health and nutrient benefits ordinary meat does. i am skeptical that it wont be altered in some way like when they put flouride in everything

JUST

Attached: JUST.png (990x536, 594K)

>With no exposure to disease then immunity will decline and put humans at risk
Just need more vaccines bro.

It does exactly need antibiotics to grow to prevent contamination. What they say is that the antibiotic use may be reduced.

No. I don't trust they wouldn't fuck with it to lower people's hormones or some shit.

> he doesn't have a foreskin to play around with every night
lmao

>J U S T

we already eat shit like that

wut?

Eventually we will have to once all animals go extinct

JUST
For complete retards who been eating lowest quality meat all their life and never had any real quality, that would be Americans, because animals there been grown artificially for 100 years, just not directly in laboratory, but close.

that's what i said

Attached: 27f77a44d7c92a7e17a50903ddba4303.jpg (640x416, 43K)

its not any worse than the one in the supermarket,
so yes

quit being so picky

yes, if it tastes like the real deal

Not yet but the Isreali scientists and Jewish startups are working on it. When the contents emulate real meat and it undercuts big beef, I'll consider it.

kek

Attached: 78923.jpg (990x536, 27K)

No thank you, Mr. Goldstein.

The only reason for (((genetically modified))) meat is to ensure your kike companies can cut costs even further to the detriment of public health and safety.

Does it taste as good? Is there a weird, inorganic quality to it? If not, I guess I'd eat it, unless it was more expensive.

As long as jews can't contaminate it sure why the fuck not. I'd eat the fuck out of some legit replicator food. My only fear of science advancement like this is what can be done to it by corrupt people

lmao

Attached: 1520318304255.jpg (563x515, 27K)

What do you guys think the excuse the Vegans will use to no eat this and fell superior be?

Attached: when I give MD dosh.jpg (616x719, 233K)

Well this eliminates the problem of heavy metal build up in fish and meat, as we can more effectively shield a labratory/factory from environmental pollution and the growth cycle of the product is much shorter. At some point this stuff would be less toxic than any other form of nutrition.

Heck, we might eliminate agriculture along with it, which is a much bigger danger for the environment than animal husbandry. Not having to destroy a large margin of our total insect life with poison to protect the harvest is a huge step to combat a problem most people aren't even made aware of.

i dont give a fuck, if it has more protein and is cheaper i buy it

This.

kek

Absolutely

Attached: file.jpg (604x453, 49K)

If it's cheaper while still being of tolerable quality.

calling beef "moo meat" makes me believe you don't take anything seriously and your comment is just a piece of toilet paper to wipe my ass on, an improvement to say the least. I cared to wipe my ass cleanly.

Attached: 1460129313307.gif (483x268, 1.66M)

I would pay for it, and it doesn't seem that high, since most farmers are subsidized and will finally stop milking the government for money.

Yes, "just" label it clearly

Define Lab grown, if it's artificial (Not from animals) then it's not real meat, now if it's by animals grown in labs, I don't care.

Sure, why not?

Yeah, I took a lot of biology-related classes. I'm not grossed out by the mysterious scary "Sci-Fi" shit most people would be, I know what and understand how it's made.

Lab grown human meat isn't cannibalism
It's going to be a delicacy

Attached: gore.jpg (1265x841, 524K)

If its made to be tastier & healthier then yes

>JUST UNEXPECTED CONSEQUENCES MY SHIT UP SENPAI
This is why the medical industry makes 4 trillion a year.

>JUST

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

BRILLIANT FUTURE YOU PLANNED WHITE MAN

JAPAN KNOWS HOW TO LIVE WITH NATURE RATHER THAN AGAINST IT BEFORE YOU HAD TO GO RUIN THE WORLD FOR SOME BANK SHEKELS

Yes. Would I eat something named J U S T? No.

>It will be the finest, cleanest meat you will ever encounter.

It'll probably taste off. But you can season meat. People will still buy real just like grass fed and wagyu have a premium today.

they explain in the video all they need is a cell, which they then multiply
it's literally cancer

"Enjoy your cancer. Enjoy not having a cure because the same guys feeding you shit that causes cancer have made over 80 holistic cancer curers commit suicide/accidents in the past few years

No, because in 100 years they will go "oh, how could we know that your children would become sterile at the age of 25 because you ate these enzymes"

All this new shit is literally killing our bodies.

>Eat cancer cells goyim
White leaders were a mistake.

>JUST meat

Today Der Swede was not gay
I agree Sven.

The medical industry makes 4 trillion a year

Cancer and low testosterone are not a bug or glitch, they are an intended feature/side effect. Same with plastics. It's a big shekel stealing time parasite because it generally takes time to earn shekels unless you own the banks.

No, I'm not an Agenda 21 bugman.

Theoretically if it could be near as efficient to produce as plant food. But to me it seems like a total waste of time. Just waiting for some government somewhere to have the balls to just outright ban meat so we can save the planet without really giving up anything of worth.

At first no, but if it's exactly like real meat maybe.

Also we should look into the long term effects of this on the human body. We all thought high sugary corn syrup drinks were ok, when in fact they were worse than drinking sugar water.

JUST fuck my meat up fäm.

>Inplying it will not give you cancer and fuck up your kids
Do you know anything about jewish medical industry tricks?

if it becomes cheaper than real meat and tastes similar enough, I would.
would be interesting to see if we could eat human meat if this method is commercialized. I'm pretty sure there is no law against the consumption of eating human meat. It is just impossible to legally acquire it for consumption.

>outright ban meat so we can save the planet

Attached: 1514756882289.png (800x750, 106K)

Sorry, I'm not really stupidpilled like most people on here.

It's a great crop and you'll be relying on it sooner or later whether you like it or not.

This progression made me laugh so hard that I just shat the most amazing America sized shit inside this wal-mart bathroom.
Just shart in my mart bro.
Thank you. It's been a pleasure memeing with you patriots. Together we're gonna keep dropping things that are detrimental to our body (politic)

Attached: FinalSolution.jpg (630x630, 20K)

J U
S T

Only if it's vat grown human veal.

You don't make 4 trillion a year by having patients that live healthy happy lives

You have patients that come back every month for more treatments for problems they cant see the cause of

Out right banning meat is beyond pants on head retarded. Humans need meat. I would agree that humans need to reduce meat but you aren't going to live a very healthy or full life without some meat.

Why not as long as it won't contain onions or estrogen.
I will first take a sample and give it to an independant lab just to be safe

Lol, no. Europe maybe. But the US has the biggest piece of arable land in the world, we'll eat whatever the fuck we want, thanks.

Attached: OkThen.jpg (500x276, 39K)

yup

Attached: 1478395613111.png (1316x1152, 35K)

Men should kill at least a few animals to go through what an animal goes through when it dies

Eating less meat is classy. Quality > quantity

>JUST meat

Ffs somebody shop the hair on the patty.

Luckily people are plenty capable of getting sick on their own.

>Humans need meat
Untrue. Plenty of people live on vegan diets so it's hard for me to fathom that anyone could believe this. Are you, like, actually retarded?