Russian football hooligans warn gay and transgender England fans 'you'll be rooted out and stabbed at World Cup

>Russian football hooligans warn gay and transgender England fans 'you'll be rooted out and stabbed at World Cup

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/russian-football-hooligans-warn-gay-12609624

documentaryvine.com/video/russias-hooligan-army/

this doc is essential viewing to understand Russian Ultras

predictions on what will happen

Attached: Vasily-The-Killer.jpg (810x539, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/whitehall-suspects-kremlin-links-to-russian-euro-2016-hooligans-vladimir-putin
soundcloud.com/loaf3r/ben-garrison-kill-all-the-gays-reupload
youtube.com/watch?v=sA_GE6E6Zxg
youtube.com/watch?v=RJBftERVaEg
youtube.com/watch?v=TAhLS_e8ICk
youtube.com/watch?v=xZFH6hAtOkM
youtube.com/watch?v=InoZNmJAsjs
youtube.com/watch?v=QMwIqbTx7rU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4
englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2018/05/20/russia-2018-fan-id-information,
youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bong user plz invite Bradley Manning to attend as a special guest
ok tnx bi

Attached: snapgoblin.png (526x455, 315K)

Obviously she wouldnt be let. An army vet like her could get up some serious specops shit

Why didn't it jump?

i can't wait to see brit scum getting knocked the fuck out once again

Attached: file.png (585x125, 17K)

this time they will get annihilated

Attached: file.png (608x239, 41K)

the unusually low number of british fans attending this world cup shows that they are SCARED

Attached: file.png (552x138, 27K)

Based vodkas always deliver

Literally Russian Government Funded Thugs.

you fucking pussies lmao

Attached: file.png (1216x253, 42K)

The same goes for NONWHITES

watch the doc i posted. They are not gov funded, just total barbarians with small man syndrome

please kill those britshits. and torture them.

regards,
the rest of the world

Attached: 1521919921871.webm (942x720, 2.93M)

come here and get it then. Molah was hit once by Ramos, here your shitskinned citizens will enjoy some real hardcore brutality. Police won’t get to catch us all

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/whitehall-suspects-kremlin-links-to-russian-euro-2016-hooligans-vladimir-putin

Hurr durr you're in the wrong country.

>UK government: we suspect

Attached: file.png (290x385, 196K)

great, now msm and twitter are going to go all out and use this as proof that gays are still being persecuted, mistreated and that there aren't enough rights for them, that they aren't free and they are being oppressed more than ever and all this other bullshit that isn't true, all because a few bad apples that took things too far.
I swear this shit sometimes feels like it's planned.

Attached: 16726-00 (1).jpg (940x940, 33K)

you've been harrassing our locals for years now. finally someone's beating up your fat inbred asses

Attached: file.png (693x113, 14K)

British tourists are shit tier. The fact you are willing to associate yourself with more shit tier people is sad.

It's suspect.

fight fire with fire. time for you to get you what you deserve

Russia is pretty based. I'll definitely have my popcorn ready. Not English btw.

I chuckled, is that bad?

No one will turn up. You will be fighting among yourselves. Well done.

kill all the gays soundcloud.com/loaf3r/ben-garrison-kill-all-the-gays-reupload

Attached: 1526657761573.jpg (600x800, 162K)

can somebody give me a quick rundown on this?

if no one turn up britshits will prove to the world that they're pathetic cowards who can only harrass pedestrians in western europe but back off when someone actually threatens them

How would they even tell which ones are gay?

Clearly the media have been baited once again by Russian trolls.

Its russia everyone knows they hate fags

Just ignore shitty Northerners and their bullshit. My guess is some family man is going to get killed if one does turn up and there will be an international scandal, Putin does fuck all, Trump turns up the heat.

BASED

Attached: Russians.jpg (1920x1200, 304K)

Based.

>How would they even tell which ones are gay?
You must be a fag yourself to not be able to tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=sA_GE6E6Zxg

Angl*ids are finished. They got the absolute shit kicked out of them at Marseille.

pic related: your average bongoloid

Attached: 1518380948732.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

oh noooooooo that sucks not those filthy ruski hackers!

I think Russian cops are gonna crack down hard on the hooligans because they want that tourism bux

story?

Rick Grimes top right!

youtube.com/watch?v=RJBftERVaEg

Another disgusting, cretinous Angl*id gets some manners bashed into him by brave and noble slavs.

I doubt it, Russia seems pretty good about keeping trouble to a minimum for international events.
It will probably be safer for the queer brits at the world cup then back home next to the mosque.

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED

And its not you..
Lol English ultras get their passports taken Ahmed. The slavs will be mobbing normal fans once again.

200 england fans harrassing 3 people in amsterdam

in a few years the brits will just be sending sand niggers so itll be drunk slavs vs terrorists, will be fun to watch

based russkies

The virgin brit rapegang enabler cctv victim football escapist VS the Chad High T Slav fistfighting beast

Attached: bitcuckistan2bBTFO.jpg (607x608, 84K)

Based Ivans.

Like the guys say in this video, There are 2 nations tier above else, one of them is Russia, and the other is NOT UK.
youtube.com/watch?v=TAhLS_e8ICk

youtube.com/watch?v=xZFH6hAtOkM

mate, Bongoloids get the shit beaten out of them wherever they go, they're universally hated.

As if it was bad. White straight males are always welcome! I personally buy a bottle of vodka and booze with brit/pol/ers.

Attached: british.jpg (720x720, 40K)

because they're fucking asking for it

Attached: file.png (634x417, 496K)

youtube.com/watch?v=InoZNmJAsjs

another Bongoloid Blackout

Marseille 2.0 incoming

Britcucks can get their anal access use license ready

watch bong get BTFo by russkies before

youtube.com/watch?v=QMwIqbTx7rU

nothing more satisfying towatch than a bloody britpig face

Attached: da9f159da7a9474.png (785x757, 452K)

lol i cant wait

Attached: emperor pepe.png (700x512, 375K)

There is ads in YouTube saying how all UK fans need to register etc, so basically they will have to give all their details and have security and police track them, there will be little or no fights if they are treated like cattle and kept apart from other fans

Attached: skynews-ronaldinho-priscilla-coelho_4319806.jpg (736x414, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4

nobody wants these 'people' in their country.

They smell like shit
Bin that Brit

Attached: bongoloid blackout.png (1194x660, 156K)

Hahahah! Pretty natural to expect that. What did you expect? Who loves feminine SJWs during the football battles.

englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2018/05/20/russia-2018-fan-id-information, gchq and fsb will track everyone

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 46K)

WTF is it with "German" flags today? Are they emigrants or something?

Thank god for the Russians. Im looking forward to my visit to Russia this summer, finaly some white men with balls and a spine.

KYS for using that shit meme.

nice

Can't we bring them here anyway to hunt down our trannies, fags, feminists and other scum?

Have no idea. But the warning is sensible, fags really can face troubles in Russia even in the supertolerant Saint Petersburg.

>be british
>go to watch footy in russia
>get loaded onto trains, single file one by one
>arrive in russia via train after 22 hours. must immediately shower and pass through detoxification chamber
>then must present to russian authorities their british subject id card as well as football watching loicense and hooligan loicense (if past infractions were detected), eating and food license (if applicable), sitting loicense, whatever other loicense is applicable
>next phase, brits are put into camps where they await a bus that will take them to their scheduled game. for comfort, free screening of live matches go in the common area, which is strictly monitored by camp guards and CCTV to make sure no hate speech is occurring and that all couples are of two different races at least.
>on the bus, attendees are carted off to the games where they are sneered and spit at as they walk through the special centrally located walkway to their seating area
>special seating area for brits is a giant glass dome specially built into the stadium
>after the game is over, bus takes them back to camp where they must await an unspecified amount of time for the next 22 hour train ride at home where again all loicenses must be presented as well as all video memory from body cams that the british government mandated all subject must wear at all times
>muslims exempt from any such rules for sensitivity reasons

KILL THOSE FAGGOTS

good all english are baby billers who put babies in their kebobs. hope the russians kill them all

Haha! Pissed off little queer.

Attached: 1527189207502.png (680x618, 594K)

Fuckin faggots will suffer. You are warned.

Did someone get their towel on the lounger before you, Hans?

The same shit was about the olympiad in Sochi
English press...

Attached: 15062735424490.jpg (455x591, 59K)

You really like white men's balls huh Fritz?

This. We accept only the true white British fighters. Death to fags.

Russia's economy is in the shitter. They should be begging brits to come spend their royal currency in that shithole

Yeah we also can spit into your face. What about that?

We hate Putin.
t. WP hooligan
Yes. And Putinbots

>meme flag

I think some brigader figured out VPNs. I was noticing several Brits in an earlier thread acting in a way that was oddly retarded but exactly the same.

>gets btfo
>b-but m-m-muh gdp
every fucking time lmao

They praise Putin, but won’t ever mention that Putin jails hooligans, nationalists and right wingers all the time.

As if there were any.
But maybe the bongs getting beat up and routed by Russians could be the slap in the face they need to wake up from their trance.

looks like the nato shills have arrived

They sure ain't German that's for sure.

British Muslim here. Can't wait to see/hear about the white football hooligans go to Russia and get the shit kicked out of them. They're going to get everything they deserve.

Learn manners, teach your subhuman citizens manners, and then see your standard of living raise.
The truth hurts. Just drink another bottle and your worries will go away!

Putin jails anyone who is a threat to his power base (Not unlike Theresa May the Cunt of Westminster). Hooligans are trash but being a well-read nationalist like myself is better.

They know brave hooligans are the only ones left in defense of Britain so they're baiting them into this trap.
The last real men in England will get themselves killed over sportsball while some muslim rapes their 12yo back home.

i hope they have kossacks patrolling the full event
youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc

show your real flag coward

i really hope you get your fat inbred arse kicked

t. Paki Scrounger.

Don't question my manners, boy.

>Hooligans are trash
It was my way to find a decent mob to lynch nonwhites and weirdos with. I simply love violence. Can you blame me?

It realized gravity is just a construct

I encourage all British men to attend these matches. If nothing else, the Russians will teach you how to fight and defend your turf.

Purchase the proper licenses and go now.

pakis beat the shit out of brits on a daily basis

I encourage amerimutts to keep their bullshit to their containment threads. Worry about defending your turf, 56%er

fuck this is evil I love it