Debunk the holocaust in less than 10 seconds

Debunk the holocaust in less than 10 seconds.

I'll wait

Attached: Nazi-masturbation-machine.jpg (254x203, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_camp_brothels_in_World_War_II
youtu.be/BCj-Pd0BWq0?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

typhus

no one saw gas, random or premeditated killings aren't a reason to label it the 'holocaust'

/thread. jews eternally BTFO
*not sarc

Lampshades, soap and masturbation machines. Holocoaster=holohoax

"Masturbated to death"

Chimney built after war.

Deportation/resettlement, not extermination.

No ashes found

Hospitals in camps did it for me

If the Holocaust really happened, where are all the bones?

>I'll wait
No you won't

Under ground in places where it is illegal to dig.

Brothels in camps for prisonners did it for me

Over 200 bones in the human body.
Modern crematoriums still have bones left after 8 hours. (These are broken up into pieces and placed in the urn along with the ashes).
6,000,000 were killed

WHERES MY 1.2 BILLION JEW BONES!!!

Attached: 1480470930607.jpg (548x487, 67K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_camp_brothels_in_World_War_II
They recognize it themselves

It's not that I think the Holocaust didn't happen is that I question several key details surrounding it. First why is there no explicit evidence of the order actually being given? Is it possible it was an organic phenomena with the Third Reich? Second why do they casualty numbers vary so wildly from source to source? Between 2 and 12 million is a hell of a range. Third how many people died as result of typhus and starvation resulted from the Allied bombing relative to those who were victims of systematic extermination? And finally why does the Holocaust receive a hugely disproportionate amount of attention relative to other atrocities of the era---the Armenians, the Greeks, the Ukrainians? Could it be because of the gigantically disproportionate influence of Jews within the media and Academia?

youtu.be/BCj-Pd0BWq0?t=10s

Attached: 1515627692165.png (769x733, 34K)

Fpbp

What was Hitler trying to accomplish? There were millions of Jews in other countries, so murdering the ones in his wouldn't "exterminate the Jews". If he just wanted them out, deportation is cheaper and doesn't give convenient justification for a war to destroy your country. If Hitler was just stupid, how did he manage to bring Germany from economic collapse to global super power? If he had no mercy and was just aimlessly evil, why let Britain's entire army go at Dunkirk? If he really hated all Jews that much and wanted to make them suffer, why waste money and his soldiers' time excecuting millions of slave laborors instead of working them all to death? Keep in mind this was all during a famine.

Hitler wasn't evil or stupid, which is why he deported the Jews to America and let Britain's army escape in a show of mercy. His prison camps contained political prisoners who were there for actively undermining him. Given this was the biggest war in history, there was constant famine and a typhus outbreak in the camps, which left 300,000 or so dead.

Whether you think Jews are naturally liars or not, they definitely can't be impartial in this matter. The media in every country is run by Jews, so why can we trust them not to be biased in shaping our perceptions of Hitler?

Attached: assad_hero.jpg (872x960, 185K)

Zyklon b is for dessinfecting clothes ya fool. They should have used ducking cyanide, WHICH NO STORY HAS EVER FUCKING SAID

The ''Jews'' Where staved like every other prisoner of war. And omg we still burn dead bodies today.

Attached: 55564154.png (1098x593, 329K)

Cogito ergo sum.

As decartes observed the reality or disreality if an event is measured by it effect alone.

But I want to believe the Holocaust happened.

Attached: msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.67M)

jews are liars

>Debunk the holocaust in less than 10 seconds.

Attached: red cross estimate.png (608x618, 284K)

Math

This, Plus the Nazi's where on pcp and methamphetamines so they did fucked up shit. You want to punch some one for enabling unhuman behavior go punch a meth dealer

>Under ground in places where it is illegal to dig.
What is ground penetrating radar?

Attached: GPR findings.png (650x578, 760K)

What was the Jewish population in 1939?

Nuremberg trials relied on tainted evidence (pic related) and torture induced testimonies, and must be dismissed as a mistrial. All holocaust references that source nuremberg or cite a reference that sources nuremberg must also thrown out.

Attached: thomas-dodd-shrunken-head.jpg (320x245, 10K)

That’s a small cow Milker and bucket. Try harder.

Attached: 78889jl.jpg (881x576, 89K)

Wooden doors
Also saged

Attached: 1C43BA77-4D38-459E-AC60-FB731D49535B.jpg (876x1024, 156K)

They were on drugs? Wtf you mean? Any proof of this?

>What is ground penetrating radar?
fake, debunked, junk science?

Attached: 21 questions.png (853x1432, 186K)

Remember that Poland owns the land and they are getting tired of your shit. What will they find when they dig and do a real forensic investigation?

>fake, debunked, junk science?
Why do they use it to find gravesites & disturbed soil still?

They'll find themselves in WW3 and accused of a new genocide

might get nuked by the jew puppet state

jews lie

>muh 20 gorillion
you're no different from the jews

No holocaust means Hitler was a big fail then. Nice!

6,000,000 obviously.

Why would they move 6 trillion of gods chosen aaaall the way to these camps to gas them (assuming they all went peacefully), so that they could then take these bodies out of the facility to a location that was never discovered?

Wouldn't the jews pile up at the doors trying to get out thus making the process take much longer because you had to clear the clooged chamber door every time? Why not just shoot them all in front of giant ditches and then bury them?

Why would jews cooperate with being baked in gigantic ovens? Why have we never found these ovens?

How do you build a machine that drops jews into water, electocutes them, raises back up, electrocutes them again to the point where they become ash? What is the power source for such a contraption?

All of this by the way is on the word of a bloody communist regime run by jews.

Attached: 1459528282161.jpg (1664x1162, 233K)

This. The WW II and the holocaust is worth trillions to Jews.

Attached: 871A50D9-9DD1-4EBF-81A7-927A68A1BE33.jpg (612x528, 118K)

if there was a holocaust why do jews still exist

checkmate kikes

The Nazi's were in phase 1 or 2 of the deportation, they had rounded up the jews and centralized them in order to ship them somewhere they hadn't even really figured out. Then the war begins.

They can't just throw open the doors of the camps/ghettos because that would defeat the whole purpose of everything. They can't proceed to the next phase of deportation because the war is becoming an increasing priority. The people in the camps become stuck, it becomes increasingly hard to care for them. They all die. Maybe 6 million jews died, I don't really question the numbers so much, it could be less, I don't think much more. I just question the narrative that this was an intentional genocide akin to other intentional genocides, straight up.

Yea the Nazi's really made the first methamphetamine pill to keep the soldiers awake And they raided a animal testing lab that was using pcp to keep animals alive during experiments. The scientists burned that papers for how to make the pcp during the invasion. They said the pcp was so good a man could march for two weeks with out rest until it ripped the mussels apart in his legs or destroyed his nees. Hitler decided they needed more so try tried to make it but it was shit so they mixed it 50% with the good stuff but it just made it worse and made the people on it insane and extremely paranoid. I know this because my grandfather would brag about shooting a flash of pcp one of the Nazis was drinking out of his and with a pistol before he shot him to make him paranoid so he did not try and charge him like a fucking zombie.

>muh 20 gorillion
This doesn't work. Slavs have never used this to get any gibs. Israel literally justified a genocide of Palestinians based on the 6 gorillion

Attached: 1450436143834.png (454x453, 73K)

As a jew, I don't really care about the halocaust. (Parents get hard-ons each time I talk about this.)

>father tells me "the halocaust was horrible blah blah blah, you see we don't want this to happen again on God's land."

This.

My point is, he's absurdly exaggerating the numbers the same way jews do with the holocaust

done in one (1)

Attached: 1497496764434.jpg (300x195, 11K)

Do you believe it was a true story? I'm not trolling or picking a fight, I am actually asking seriously.

Attached: 1459855857559.png (470x406, 302K)

it takes hours to cremate a corpse.
I want change.

Attached: 12321343245.png (1628x2220, 101K)

Congrats for overcoming the brainwashing.

How do you feel about the upcoming mandatory holocaust indoctrination classes that they're instituting in the USA? Will they successfully strengthen jewish identity or just piss off more goyim?

There are still jews

>How do you feel about the upcoming mandatory holocaust indoctrination classes that they're instituting in the USA?
Glad that my kids are homeschooled.

>Debunk the holocaust in less than 10 seconds.
How about 18 seconds?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Boom

No need to debunk it. It's just not important.....millions of innocent people died in wars. One group is no more important than another.

Attached: Deal with it.gif (300x275, 1.93M)

jetfuel can't melt steel beams

Here is some concrete, objective, factual information

Attached: 1513002868100.png (1143x1560, 407K)

reports of the killings first came out after the war

Here is some more concrete, objective, factual information about (((banking))), which kikes and shills love.

Attached: bankingkikesexp.png (1066x818, 84K)

Based crystal light dancers

Mehh it was horrible and they went just Jews. They had a Triangles squares not just the Jew star. That just it you getting your history from Jews and they do everything they can to destroy and evidence of the purple triangle. Cuz that mean 6 - non Jews died. And The gulags under stailn where worse so He is a shill or another fucking idiot.

Attached: hjhjhkk.jpg (1046x405, 101K)

>round up jews once in ghetto
>round them up again to put them in train wagons
>round them up again in (((death camps)))
>round them up AGAIN to put them inside (((gas chambers))) and (((torture rooms)))
>Round them up AGAIN, ANOTHER FUCKING TIME to put the CORPSES in the ovens
>Each camp being so fucking far away from each other
>requiring so many resources and money when your state was just barely recovering from a world war
>All of this while fighting a two front war

Attached: IMG_8099.jpg (768x494, 97K)

Practically every Jew in USA, Canada, Australia, and much of the White western world has a story of escaping the holocaust. Take Ron Wyden for example. His parents somehow escaped and changed their names.

>Yea and most of the white mutts say they are Irish.

Let me just look up a few studies on the holocaust that have dug up thousands of human ashes that would be generated by the holocaust.
Huh, that’s strange, no remains have ever been recovered.

>no one saw gas
>saw
>gas

/thread

>it’s illegal for you to dig in the places where the evidence should be
That’s a bit convenient. We’ve dug up people before to determine their identity, so why keep this one buried out of respect when there’s billions being sent to Jews to make up for this event?

I am Irish.

Delousing agents don't kill humans
Wooden door without lock
Typhus
Impractical furnace logistics
Not enough Jews in all of Europe to account for 6 million (World Jewish Almanac)
Soviet slander campaign
Zionist prophecy regarding the return to Israel and end times

soccer teams

Jews genuinely say that the gas was visible. The whole thing can be taken back when in the showers of the camps sometimes water wouldn't come out, instead gas or vapor or whatever eould come out from the showerhead.

How can there be so many holocaust survivors? The sheer numbers boggles the mind. Did anyone die?

Attached: 9816.jpg (429x605, 50K)

Killing is easy, jews still exist.

It can't be debunked because it's real. Stop acting like a bunch of retarded hillbillies. Of course the holocaust happened.

>implying the hamburgercost never happened’ed

Attached: 1D201C6A-A865-4F83-9E91-F60591EE6190.jpg (166x886, 70K)

They count anybody of any age from any country that hosted concentration camps as "Holocaust survivors."

True and Catholic. I listen to E Michael Jones and I look like this.

Attached: 087641A0-8363-43E7-BEB6-A2C1C13A2162.jpg (1000x1415, 1.22M)

Sorry sweetie, but I have a vintage masturbation machine at home from Auschwitz that looks just like that, and I use it all of the time. Feels pretty good too.

FPBP, /thread

the drains where all the cyanide would be flushed were all connected to other administrative buildings at auschwitz, meaning when the gas was dropped it would fume up through other buildings and kill every one in those too. It is very rudimentary drain plumbing with no gas seals.

Hey guys speaking of holocaust, does anyone know what Jordan Peterson was talking about when he referred to cruel guards forcing the inmates to carry wet bags of sand pointlessly between two locations?

More like any Jew who lived in that era. There are still countless speakers. They all give the same spiel.

That is something that our military does to discipline troops.