US Army is not ready for war

>US Army is not ready for war

Uh oh

Attached: 1527537631402.jpg (2845x3791, 2M)

I'm guessing most Americans are tired dying for kikes.

oh, i wonder why that is

>constantly at war
>not ready for war

this is going in my cringe collection

>stuff people already knew since the Vietnam war

understand that "ready for war" in American means "completely glassing another nation with non casualties in 2 weeks".

>believing anything written in armytimes

Try to beat those rice farmers before having such fantasies. Climbing a mountain starts from the bottom.

More American troops take their own life than are killed by enemy combatants. Even being in burger army is a killer.

At least we aren’t Canadian and are too fat.

Most Americans are too fat to die for kikes. Personally I think the whole Us military has less than a 50 year shelf life at this point. It's growing increasing unsustainable and you're starting to see the cracks in places like the various incidents with Navy ships that happened in the past year which were blamed on poor training, conduct, and fatigue due to personnel shortages.

Attached: a few 100.png (294x250, 6K)

RUSSIA DO IT NOW
>INVADE
INVADE
>INVADE
INVADE

Look up Millennium Challenge 2002. Our military is in a sorry fucking state.

Still lost and got thousands of family murdering psychos back home.

For some strange reasons this happens in every fucking globo homo jew commie shit tier white country.
The military goes to total shit levels nobody can even imagine.
Be it UK,Germany,Netherlands or the US.
The US is only dangerous because of the sheer mass and spending BUT
the white credit line is maxxed out soon
Transgender and POC forces are not able to compete with Russia and China.

The DRV's defeat at Tet also made them open to peace negotiations for the first time, and gave an enormous opportunity for counter-attack, but our leadership squandered the opportunity with their defeatism.

Last time I Vietnam to visit my uncle's ex wife brought to McDonalds after we picked up her hapa grandson from baseball practice.

You didn't even post the Shrek meme

>got thousands of family murdering psychos back home.

Actually, Vietnam veterans have been quite successful and are less likely to have gone to prison than the general population.

>Jarhead laughter in distance.

If you squint you can't clearly see a kike begging for more shekels.

>understanding banking with concrete, objective, factual information
>understand how kikes and shills are cheating you
>understand why printing money gives great objective, concrete, factual power

Subjective, emotional manipulation doesn't matter.

Only concrete, objective, factual information does.

Attached: bankingkikesexp.png (1072x818, 84K)

Just image Battalions completely run by women and niggers. Absolutely nothing would get done.

Currently when the UK trains african soldiers it takes them 4x longer to train than a normal white British recruit. So it takes africans 4 days of training to do what a british serviceman would do.

This is what will happen to military's as they become full of women and niggers, everything will take longer, and nothing will get done.

You forgot the best part where the newly trained units join the enemy and take up the shiny new arms you gave them against you.

Did Finland lose the winter war because they surrendered and ceded land to the soviets?

Understand 1/3 usa brigade combat teams is enough to win any war.

surprise, sending the same soldiers over for 7 or 8 tours and they get burnout.
if you take a 9 month tour and end up with 5-6 years in combat.