Sadiq now concerned about the blood on the streets of London

Finally Sadiq is doing something about the blood on the streets of London.
>Dont have a period loicence - then bin that tampon

Attached: SadiqBinThatPeriod.png (909x870, 224K)

they have blood that comes from their vay jay jay

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

qunitessentially british children

Attached: tyrone.jpg (340x480, 9K)

but period poverty is a serious problem amongst alot of young women
they cant afford tampons or sanitary towels and this means they don't leave their houses.

I literally see nothing wrong with this. Hundreds of thousands of young women are suffering from this nightmare - whereas only about hundred people get stabbed.

Why are Englishmen all of a sudden starting to kill one another? I thought they were polite.

Heres a question, when is the next civil war coming? When are the riots coming?

Why in the fuck hasn't there been a British happening yet? England is our biggest trading partner, but I don't give two shits if prices go up. I have family there and I want them to live free.

Attached: 1520955256917.jpg (980x806, 123K)

so how is explaining to a group of children going to make any difference? Plus there are only two girls in that picture. I know the UK is cucked but I did not realise 10 year old boys need tampons here now.

What is he suggesting the boys quit school and get jobs to buy tampons to stuff in stab wounds?

>brits

Attached: IMG_5993.png (640x1136, 1.17M)

There's a slow-burning one going on regarding Tommy Robinson. Spread the word as best you can.

>they cant afford tampons or sanitary towels
This isn't even a problem in fucking Brazil m8.

Attached: 1311373978487.jpg (600x315, 10K)

It's almost like our shithole capital is overpopulated with shitheads who can't hold down basic employment to pay for essential goods.

But how can you afford having children if you cant afford paper towels to stuff in their underwear?
Really makes me think.

Attached: 1527536103961.png (633x600, 100K)

>can't afford them
Bull.
Fucking.
Shit.

Cunts spend untold sums of money on all sorts of petty shit.
And a big chunk of women's discretionary spending is subsidized by men paying their bills, feeding them, entertaining them, buying their drinks, and playing fucking daddy warbucks to them.
Then they eat most(or all) of their meals out at nice restaurants, usually ignoring pricing.
Wear fancy, throw away clothes.
Have a hundred plus pairs of shoes.
Drive their cars like retards and neglect proper maintenance.
Hire professionals to do every job that requires any thought or elbow grease.
Refuse all overtime.
Take extra fucking time off work.
Have men do anything difficult at work for them.
Have guys do their school work, donate tutoring time, and fuck their professors for better unearned grades.
Mooch off their parents their entire lives.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.
Fuck off.

Doesn't cost the pakis anything to shit out a sprog on benefits.

I guarantee those whinging about 'period poverty' will be spending money on fags and junk food, also period cups exist and are cheap.

Attached: IMG_2646.jpg (300x300, 24K)

it really activates my almonds

This.

I'd be fine with the .gov giving every cunt a new one (or 2) of these every year.

women shouldn't live public lives anyway so what's your fucking point?

Women are already net tax beneficiaries, they don't need more gibs.

Well Enoch said there would be rivers of blood.

kek

>Why in the fuck hasn't there been a British happening yet?

Economy hasn't crashed.

why are they using a stock photo from the middle of winter when it's summer in London?
Is mr. Kahn afraid to be seen with Londoners now?