Red-Pilling the UK

Remember the great success of the "It's Okay to be White" posters? We are now going to re-create this, but exposing the totalitarian government and Muslim pedophile gangs in the UK.

The Plan: Photoshop and create a whole bunch of posters that can be blasted out on Twitter, and easily printed, low-ink usage ones that can be taped all over the streets.

Remember, the main goal is to red-pill other Brits, so even just taping these on a few lamp posts on your street will raise the public awareness.

People are very angry about this latest Robinson incident. We have a prime opportunity to wake even more people up. The establishment is taking note, for once. The "Muh 56% USA" elected Donald Trump. You don't think that 90% white Britain can wake up? Pinch yourselves, the elites are terrified. Muslim rape gangs need to be exposed NOW.

Attached: Robinson.jpg (900x506, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cash-strapped-councils-forced-to-switch-off-cctv-cameras-across-uks-towns-and-cities-10271267.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jPK1qS5WtSs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: CC15.jpg (808x1010, 595K)

Attached: Robinson1.png (606x749, 19K)

If /someone/ in the right place can get Trump to tweet about this, get him to point out this is an example of why the 2nd amendment is vital. It should be an easy way to get a little more support with his base (along with everyone else with a nominally working brain).

16% of Brits feel either very or somewhat positive about him, so they might be willing to at least listen. Combine this with the situation with Tommy and we might be able to reignite the debate about gun ownership, at least among the right. It's a long term project, but it's something.

Attached: Robinson2.png (608x750, 22K)

post this shit on lamp posts, schools, etc. expose the globalists

Attached: Robinson3.png (604x748, 20K)

tape this stuff everywhere.

Attached: Robinson4.png (608x750, 19K)

How do you know they didn't?

Attached: Robinson5.png (609x750, 13K)

This one can take on two different meanings, if you catch my drift.

haha yeah, i do. feel free to make more.

bump for ebin leaf bread

putting that up will probably get you arrested so be careful

there's no point putting it up in Canada. These are designed for the UK.

I do have English heritage, and i want to preserve my homeland, just as the Jews do. So that's why I'm doing this.

This needs to be more subtle. People get nicked here for inciting racial hatred for less

Godspeed Britbongs

Attached: 1466744027524.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Pic unrelated, id be happy to stick up flyers in seattle

Attached: A443924D-5814-42A2-8411-391CB601B80B.jpg (571x500, 95K)

Repurpose pic related to replace “Fake News” with
>muh Hate Speech
>muh Wrong Think

Attached: D667490F-E8DD-412E-BD49-7F5CDEFD3A0A.png (506x700, 483K)

Attached: Robinson6.png (608x750, 24K)

Attached: 6944755C-341B-44BE-B992-F64FC9042EC3.jpg (639x1024, 132K)

Making it about Tommy could backfire. Normies hear his name and switch off.

Make it purely about lawyers, politicians and policeman protecting MUSLIM rape gangs.

My first one is about that. I will make some more that do not talk about Tommy Robinson

This stuff is gold

convinced bump

>Report Your Neighbors
>For Discussin Tommy in Public
At first, it wasn’t easy reporting my [neighbor, son, wife, co-worker] for talking about Tommy. But I’m glad I did!

Attached: D2D6EEE3-053F-43A5-811A-59296E105DD9.png (333x471, 156K)

thanks senpai.

then print them out and post this shit. Even some Germany politicians are speaking out. So is Wilders. Posting them around Europe could be effective too.

You don't even have to post them on walls. Just print a fuck ton of them, rent a car, and throw that shit all over town

yup, even putting them in windshields, etc. UK anons have alot of work to do.

Underrated

Kek'd.
> let's at least make the victims orgasm
Anyways, the propaganda needs to be well thought out and executed. Promptly.
So as with all marketing, what segment of the population are you trying to reach with this idea? Who is going to be redpilled?
I would target high schools, fear tactics against girls; if you get raped, the ones trying to expose the coverup will be jailed. "Whistleblowers on rape go to jail, is your government keeping you safe?"
In uni its probably too late. So what about typical places men out of uni hang out? Something that makes it important to them.

Attached: 1518314858991.jpg (750x524, 81K)

Delete Muslim so they can't tie it to race or hate speech

swap it with foreign or just cut it out all together?

Just make it Pedophile gangs because the UK Government is pedo land as well

I'm loving how you jidf, sayanim and hasbara retards keep pushing these threads even though no real people give a fuck about it.

"Reporting" rape gangs...lol

Attached: With Us.jpg (760x399, 110K)

Attached: REMEMBER.jpg (761x912, 71K)

Just call them rape gangs. Anyone who's going to be of any use will know what it refers to.

>Red-Pilling the UK
Yeah right...
The red blood of their own countrymen being spilt on the street is not enough to red pill them on their terrible decisions.

Attached: 983475637846534.jpg (1600x1041, 268K)

Why is it in - American - English, you dolt? This isn't a cringe thread.

>16% of Brits feel either very or somewhat positive about him, so they might be willing to at least listen. Combine this with the situation with Tommy and we might be able to reignite the debate about gun ownership, at least among the right. It's a long term project, but it's something.

Likely to be 30%, because yougov has a left wing bias. And there's those nationalists who hate him for being a civnat

tommy's a fucking cabbage full of brown shit smelling soap

YOU GUNNA BE A FUCKIN POOFS OR GO GET YOUR YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR FIREARMS AND FREE SPEECH BACK?

Attached: hangthequeen.jpg (753x380, 84K)

60% of americans think diversity is a force of good, while only 30% of brits do

Don’t post this sort of stuff around it’s just going to make us look bad to normies and get people on our side locked up. Unfortunately we’re just going to have to post here only and just hope normies find it.

During the 2016 US elections, I started #OperationInsertion
Basically, you print out memes and flyers at home then insert them into free newspaper boxes at bus stops where you have a captive audience. It was quite effective

Attached: 682FECB6-FF72-4B82-A001-FC914E121719.jpg (1594x1972, 935K)

same thing happens every day in the US
I dont see you doing something about it

i hope to see these all over tomorrow.

Attached: Robinson9.png (606x755, 20K)

Are you unironically 12?

dumbfuck their are raping you children, kidnapping them and bombing your childrens concerts. Your government is on board with the whole thing because they enjoy raping children too.... so lets all settle down and use our neat slogans.

get posting user :)

I AM TOMMY
FUCK ISLAM

cctv everywhere

wear a facemask lol
its also not illegal to post posters yet

pretty sure this is the same reddit leaf that has been shilling shit like this for a while

I rarely brose Jow Forums because you're all a bunch of annoying newfags at this point, but I support this effort. However, the retarded leaf should remove any mention of muslims in his posters. Like someone else said, anybody worth anything will know what the posters refer too, and any news outlet calling them islamophobic, when the posters have no reference of Islam, can easily have the label turned on themselves. Seriously, up your game you retards

Attached: 1527530084426.png (506x1217, 196K)

Remember people, "Islamist" is a much harsher and negative word than "Muslim".

i have made a selection. post whichever you think is the best.

CCTV cameras in towns and cities across the country are being switched off by councils who cannot afford to keep them running, making it “increasingly difficult” for police to investigate serious crimes, the Government’s surveillance camera watchdog has warned.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cash-strapped-councils-forced-to-switch-off-cctv-cameras-across-uks-towns-and-cities-10271267.html

This is definately different. I've seen three seperate "FREE TOMMY ROBINSON" pieces of graffiti today in three different towns.

Attached: 706117jG3HAM.png (814x823, 127K)

We need something big to happen multiple times in succession to get the burners on full. For example:
>trump got a boost from multiple things happening to hillary and injustices happening to people he promised to fix to win the hearts of people
We need something else to wake up the people who have been brainwashed by the left media and rhetoric and multiculturalism for years

which one's ?

Preston, Stafford and somewhere near Birmingham I was driving through today.

They're all fine if you get rid of the specific mention of muskims, like I said anybody who knows anything will know exactly what you're talking about, the "wake up" bit affirms it. Anybody who either doesn't know or finds it offensive is a lost cause regardless

>d-don't talk about muslims
no. be direct and call them out. silencing yourself just keeps you in the same arena as before.

>and any news outlet calling them islamophobic
good. they should be. that is what we are.

We need something in public eye that everyone will see so the government will have to explain it. If the free press cant report on tommy they can report on things that its caused

Attached: freetommy.jpg (1500x421, 207K)

Attached: tomSmy.jpg (1240x720, 284K)

putting them on railings at traffic lights is good - get alot of eyeballs

meh.
This one is good.

Attached: tommy_eng.jpg (1240x720, 281K)

Swamp comments sections of every news article on FB with 'Free Tommy', regardless of whether or not it's relevant?

Bump

What if the US offers him political asylum? Breitbart, Infowars, Fox the president listens to these. That will stir up enough trouble for the UK gov to explain. Trumps base can drip feed ours to strength

Thats a good plan we will need bots

boomer milf wakes up finally and finds something is wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=jPK1qS5WtSs

Attached: 1494042843162.jpg (680x680, 26K)

>60% of americans think diversity is a force of good
bullshit

wow thank you

How to we stop the SJW cucks in Britain from saying shit like "ohh religion doesn't matter" and "You're a racist islamophobic bigot" and other shit? I know that there are less of them in Britain than the USA, but they definitely still exist.

UK is seriously starting to scare me

What's the font you are using user?

this is a kike shill throwing out a desperate hail mary, "please don't tell anyone!"

>Breitbart, Infowars, Fox

If someone wants to be taken seriously then they need to avoid being associated with this trash. It's like Buzzfeed, RT or The Guardian having your back.

interesting, cheers m8

>You're a racist islamophobic bigot
"yes i am. fuck off traitor". there that's it.

You make me proud to be a fucking leaf.

Attached: 1526207631668.png (229x220, 6K)

Say what you will, but the normies are who we need to convince, and to do so with greatest effectiveness, we must use the methods they gravitate towards.

How about

Why can we
NOT
protect our
Children

WAKE UP

I think this image & the free tommy slogan is very memebale - danke m8

Sweet

>i hope to see these all over tomorrow.
you shouldn't.these printouts you are making are weak. they aren't compelling at all. They'll have no effect. You need to come up with a better meme

>Red-Pilling the UK
lol
yeah right, that country is fucked
they literally don't care about their countrymen. Just as long as no one knocks on their door.

We need to praise kek build energy
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: bestpepeever.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

This. Imagine their autism level if we can meme 'racist' and 'bigot' into being something normies don't care about being called. Best way to do that is to get them using it constantly and it just so happens there are rape gangs belonging to a certain enriched demographic we can draw attention to.

Why does pol support a man that wears a Mossad shirt and supports Israel.

I'm talking about the non-mutts on pol... Unless most of you are mutts that have chosen to serve Israel.

Attached: refugees-welcome.png (1152x648, 14K)

oh just FOAD - this goes fucking miles beyond the pros & cons of him as a person

is english your second language? it's one sentence and you still managed to fuck it up-

"In the UK it's okay for Muslims to rape children"

If you specify muslims it can just be written off as another "alt right hate campaign" or whatever, you have to be more subtle

if we take our free speech back we can beat the israel influence out the UK in short time whites>mudslimes