UK

I have noticed that if you go to any comment section that relates to Tommy's incident the newer comments are crying out for revolution or civil war. The police of this country has betrayed us. Some of them even had sex with abused victims.
Some National Action members were found in the army, all arrested and sentenced. I believe there are hundreds more. I was also shocked that within 24 hours almost a thousand people found themselves trying to climb the fence on downing street. It was indeed a spark of hope that there are adults in this country ready to risk something. I think we should all start preparing, clothing, busting our biceps, creating and spreading posters that are anti-state and police.
E.G
>A poster with small white child crying and a policeman in the background with big white letters 'TRAITORS.'
The social tensions are reaching their peak. The more bullshit this state pulls the more they harm themselves even if they get minimal backlash from new 1984 laws.

>ITS OVER AAAAH WE SHOULD JUST DO NOTHING!!!
No and stop thinking like that. I'll automatically class any defeatists as fucking shills. If you actually think its over you might as well stop posting low-morale replies and fuck off from my thread.

>Move
No.

Attached: _.png (476x346, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vq7JSic1DtM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/blunt-kitchen-knives-crime-wave-judge-nic-madge-a8372716.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tommy robinson is a tavistock actor

>I was also shocked that within 24 hours almost a thousand people found themselves trying to climb the fence on downing street
oh please. If that has actually happened noone would be able to stop them getting over. There wouldn't be enough police to arrest them before they could and they're not allowed to open fire on them anyway.

No he is being controlled by Lizards from the moon that harvest our souls.

Remember to buy some metal bats for your baseball club, a gun for your shooting club, a bow and some arrows for your archery club, and a bit of thermite for your home experiments

Attached: 1518121761651.jpg (531x710, 290K)

DO it. I am working too much and currently watching fate series.

But yeah, people are gearing up for it and want it. HOWEVER, where is your money? Do you even connect with your people bro? Remember it's all good with muh mosely but our people are rusty and need oiling and running again.

Attached: Pewdsjan2018(2).png (456x433, 322K)

Great. I just love the fact that these people mobilized that fast.

>mfw I just found the wokest man alive

Attached: FAR AWAY.png (813x786, 17K)

Meme flags get the bullet.

Attached: 1525503616042m.jpg (1024x673, 51K)

Bump.

If British bros are really going to start a real fucking revolution then I’m down to send weapons and ammunition to England if this is one big larp then you’re fucked.

so then why didn't they just all climb over at once. Then it would have looked like that scene in world war z and they would have all streamed over the top into downing street

TOMMY ROBINSON IS TAVISTOCK

WIGHT ETHOSTATE

Attached: wight.jpg (890x594, 569K)

5 years tops lad. I can feel it in the air, people have had enough and I bet my life there are adults across the country preparing their fertilizers and building other shit because by the looks of it there is no other way.

Nothing will happen until there's a military coup

Democracy / protest is for suckers

I’m down for war. I will start training right now and get everything together for the great revolution.

Thinking of getting a pilot license, buying or hiring a small plane and dropping shitloads of leaflets over towns

What has it come to that people would need to resort to home grown anarchy?

Also I already live in the country and own guns so I'm pretty set for the SHTF

the USA will be with the british people if civil war happens, you can bet your ass on this. if you need proof the google "usa 1776"

face it bong. your island is done for. your men are spineless. a 5'7'' manlet like Tommy is the only man on your whole damn island with a set of balls. your royal family got blacked. mohammed owns your wife and daughter. it is over.

GET IN HERE. COPY THE 'IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE SCHEME BUT IN THE UK FOR TOMMY'

I agree that democracy / protest is shit. It barely achieves nothing but the fact that normies are astonished something happened in their daily life's that is out of routine.

But do you actually think military coup will happen? I highly doubt it. I believe it will happen from general population supported by military defects. We may have another Syria on our hands (hopefully not).

This lad has the right idea.
NO TO DEFEATISM
NO TO DEMORALISATION
NO TO THE BLACKPILL
A POX AND A CURSE ON THOSE WHO WALLOW IN IT

We have crossed the rubicon as the tyrannical traitor class shows its hand. The hatred they are fostering in large swathes of the native populace is palpable.

youtu.be/Vq7JSic1DtM

ANGER IS AN ENERGY

Attached: muadib.jpg (3223x2118, 1.12M)

down with tavistock up with lsd

A lot of soldiers are right-wing, especially squaddies but I would bet there are also loads of higher-ups who also share the same views but dont show it. I think the vast majority of the military would be with us, fighting for the native British people.

5 years and boomers are dead and our fathers born in 60's 70's and starting to get on. They can't be football hooligans down to scrap and shoot forever. You think our pussy generation will foot the fucking bill?

NO TO DEFEATISM.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS.

It's ok to be against Islam

People lost trust in their police. And once that happens you naturally take matters into your own hands.

Nice fantasy. The UK is cucked beyond belief. Tommy will be murdered in prison by Muslims and nothing will happen.

Our generation are the most leftwing there's ever been. It'll only push things further along but there will still be enough of us to make a decent stand

If the majority secretly hate the government oppression, would it not be a moral boost to see news articles of new expensive government shit being broken by some super secret organization of nationalists?
Hypothetical of course

>The social tensions are reaching their peak.

That happened when Mohamad S. Allah was injured.

Attached: Mo Salah.jpg (850x510, 44K)

>you let them disarm you
good luck brit bongs

Attached: file.png (569x434, 402K)

Redpilling UK is being discussed here. You should get in touch with someone that could replicate what I stated in the thread, the poster idea. Thank you.

This. Iv heard that a lot of squaddies are demoralised and unhappy with the edicts of the political class & they are itching to take a pop at the jihadis on UK turf. Also remember that any higher ups in the military will likely be playing their cards very close to their chest and will only reveal their hand at the last possible moment.

For the next Revolutionary War, Brits and Americans will stand side-by-side.

that's what this thread is about. posters. ill post them here too.

Attached: Robinson1.png (606x749, 19K)

>googling usa 1776

There will be a day the IRA and UDF and the likes will fight side by side mark my words, im irish and as much as we like to drink and sing about hating eachother, we are all brothers by culture

2nd version, tape this on lamp posts, poster boardds, etc. tape it secure so it doesnt fall

Attached: Robinson2.png (608x750, 22K)

Yeah the media doesn't report any of this. Unless it is huge to the point where you can't hide it, like the Darren Osborne attack. But I've seen 'hate crime' documentary where random white youths attack non-natives and lit mosques on fire yet none of this is reported. This effectively creates an atmosphere where people think no one out there thinks like them and creates an illusion of defeat.

now this is a good thread. i'm sick of weak willed defeatists shitting up britain threads.

3rd

Attached: Robinson3.png (604x748, 20K)

print these out and post them tonight.

Attached: Robinson4.png (608x750, 19K)

Blackpill/demoralisation shills GTFO
We are wise to your tactics now.

Attached: acab.png (691x1248, 1.24M)

Agreed. In addition to the government failing to properly fund/equip the army for many years now, lots of soldiers are really disillusioned with the forces and its current state. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a group of high up officers planning to respond/take over in the event of a major kick off

(witnessed)
Good lad

Attached: absoluteportent.jpg (237x342, 34K)

You are literally plebbit. Get. The. Fuck. Out.

faggot

>But do you actually think military coup will happen? I highly doubt it. I believe it will happen from general population supported by military defects. We may have another Syria on our hands (hopefully not).

There were murmurings of a coup in the late 1970s when Labour were ruining the country.

Militaries always intervene when things get bad. Most dramatic political changes come from military chiefs rather than politicians being elected.

When a company is burning cash but is fundamentally mostly sound, management take action and turn things around. The military kind of have this role in nations.

Europe will be hit with massive US Sanctions within the next six months. Your only out is to move to Canada.

get your creative juices flowing and make more of these.

i want you to post some tonight, take pictures as proof, and then tomorrow post them on Jow Forums so keep the cycle going. it's a herd mentality. if they see a few guys putting them up they will put them up too.

i want the UK plastered with these.

Good posters. Any brave lads here. Please do your duty and print these out. The time for defeatism is over. This is the awakening and we will fight until every one of us is fucking dead.

Kek, the redshields are well in control. As ever.

>Also remember that any higher ups in the military will likely be playing their cards very close to their chest and will only reveal their hand at the last possible moment.

Possibly the royal family would play a role, or be pressured to make a television statement.

The police would just follow the orders of the military.

thank you user. on your next bread, put these near the top.

put these all over the fucking UK. And make more, we need variety.

>plebbit

Found the real plebbitor in disguise.
GTFO

Also a reminder that the police chiefs and those in the highest ranks of the police are Freemasons, wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for our social work departments.

If someone has the skills a poster from this?

Attached: nwat.jpg (336x336, 31K)

Armed Police protect Downing Street, shill and a heavily armed police presence could mobilise very quickly. Stop being a cunt, mate.

bingo. And who is the British Head of Freemasonry?

Face it fellow brits, dystopia is upon us, the masses are distracted and likely to remain so.

Judges even want blunt kitchen knives!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/blunt-kitchen-knives-crime-wave-judge-nic-madge-a8372716.html

Cant fight a revolution without weapons or free speech

Attached: 1527286795272.png (600x600, 135K)

Time to start killing off the 5th column, namely, your police force.

You got an independent thought loicense on ya, guvah?

Let it begin!

Attached: 1526167336748.png (935x935, 345K)

This is my point. We need fucking numbers and look at the age group of those protesting. They are out fathers gen not ours.

But how is that a valid response. You demoralise more people with your stormfag-tier replies.

Stay ignorant and weak, loser.

Nothing is set in stone and no regime nor empire is eternal.
More people are aware of nefarious red shield meddling now than any point in all history. Pride comes before a fall...

Attached: F.png (479x344, 206K)

the UK seriously is getting sub sweden tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

This I fully support.

KEK

Not sure, isn't it the Duke of Kent?

>you demoralise people by calling out demoralisation

Absolute state of this spastic...

Attached: RockyDennis.jpg (258x336, 37K)

All I know is the head is a kike.

I think we have more numbers than you think, don't forget a lot of people have their jobs and social lives to worry about and fear ostracism and the threat of arrest. When things start to get really bad and people realise that they have little/nothing to lose, then they'll be more open about it

try this for posters. makes it harder to destroy.

Attached: poster.png (1174x1048, 1.22M)

yep, they always keep it in the family.

Attached: king-george-VI.jpg (174x311, 5K)

It is simply inconceivable that you had the greatest empire in the world 3 generations ago and the half the world kissed your feet.

and now you will be conquered by some inbreeding sick fucks

JUST INCOMPREHENSIBLE

Attached: 1527372369050.jpg (247x204, 11K)

This thread is generating some auspicious portentous numerals....

Attached: portentous observations.png (312x397, 222K)

Well Enoch Powell said there would be a civil war around this time and that guy kai said that this would be a war for british people and their homeland not anything religious or for money. I think it’s about time the Brit bongs go ahead and start the civil war.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

do you need a license to make your own weapons?

>Meme flag

Everytime

It’s pretty easy to make homemade weapons. You can carve a shiv with hard plastic that will stab through someone’s neck with ease.

We've worse than Sweden for years. You are too far up your arse to ever realise until you want to roll in and state a "fact" that everyone knows, you stupid cunt. I hope you become a minority out of sheer disgust and frustration at you being so disgustingly lazy and ignorant. You need to suffer, we don't.

But people reading would be shocked at how retarded you look. Like some sperg screaming and everyone gets more worried by you. Think about it, you genuine low IQ cunt.

I hope but it needs to be before 2020 else we're fucked. Every month that goes by you will be kicking yourself for not doing something sooner.

>Cant fight a revolution without weapons or free speech
First get your hands on whatever you CAN legally own. After that make weapons like Zipguns and pipebombs

Lemme know when the revolution is happening in the UK so I can fly over and fight alongside my English brothers

not for long Hans, we'll reclaim our rightful place as the apogee of civilization, and the rest of the Western world will be with us

I am assuming you aren't Ethically German, but it's because we defeated the very people whos Nation you reside in. Get out of it.

Remember Alex Jones on BBC? They were laughing at his claims that the UK is a police state.

To quote: "The answer to 1984, is 1776"

Watching a goddamn show while your country swirls in the toilet bowl of history. This right here is the problem

I hope, god be with you, for land and honor

>we

lol

I think 2020 is too soon, I think things will start to get heated around 2025 when the muslims, jews and other cunts get even more bold. They'll overplay their hand and expose themselves too soon, which will wake everyone up and start the great Reconqista

Key to victory is the armed forces.

Once they see the man on the street persecuted, they'll join forces with us.

I imagine there is a lot of sympathy for us among military men, especially as the veterens are part of the counter movement, including esteemed heroes like ex SAS serviceman, Phil Champion.

Attached: Robinson6.png (608x750, 24K)

You dont think pic related missing on 42 police cars would not make the news or travel through social media?
Hypothetically of course

Attached: AUTO-car-styling-20PC-pack-TR414-car-Snap-In-Tire-Valve-Stems-Short-Black-Rubber-Most.jpg_640x640.jp (640x640, 36K)

tell me its true bongbro...i WANT to believe!

This is the only reason why people aren’t fighting really. People are too set in their routines and living comfortable lives. They’d rather stay dormant and controlled than risk everything including their life.