UK... What the everloving FUCK is going on over there?! My family originated in England & Wales...

UK... What the everloving FUCK is going on over there?! My family originated in England & Wales, so this hits close to home. It's resembling the slow fall of Rome. Quit fucking up my ancestral home you stupid fucking faggots...

Attached: 1068480653103.png (947x684, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck can a judge order a press blackout?

reminder that OP pic's that look like this with no source should be told to kill themselves.

>My family originated in England
this explains OP's faggotry

drudgereport.com/
there you go

You should be able to tell just by looking at it that it's Drudge, and check for yourself.

he will be killed in prison. that is the whole point. mark my words

>It's resembling the slow fall of Rome
why do historylets always go there?

and look where you live now canada is fucked up as bad as the uk

England has freedom of speech except for the dangerous kind that causes shit like WWII.

America should have that. We'd shut the faggots up real quick

Would you send money to a revolutionary group along the lines of the IRA that fights the crooked government to make UK white again?

white background with standard text. Literally the most easily produced thing in microsoft paint. No link given to the main article. Expected to just believe it without hesitation because "it looks like a drudge article" when drudge itself is worthless garbage. OK!

The absolute state of the eternal kuck

Thank you England for being a shinning example of what happens when the people are disarmed! You really took one for the team there. Too bad you're fucked now.

They're living under sharia law now. We told you. You disarm the masses and the invaders take over. Their people can do nothing now. This is a lesson for the world and why the US is so great. We must continue to defend against attacks on our 1st and 2nd amendment by leftist cucks.=.

It's not the fall, it's resembling the transition from the roman republic to the roman empire in my opinion, they will obstruct reasonable reformers and refuse to make even the smallest concession, until a Caesar comes along and blows them out of the water, might take another 100 years or so but it will happen. Brexit, Trump, that Italy situation right now, it's all just the beginning.

>"it looks like a drudge article"
It's the front page. You clearly know nothing about the this subject. It's so fucking easy to check and you are still clinging to this idea that it must automatically be false because it's "too easy to fake." Most if not all news sites are easy to fake by altering the page in your browser, no other software required. MSPaint would take an awful lot longer.

So what’s your suggestion? That Tommy should’ve shot 6 policemen dead because he decided to go out and violate the terms of his suspended sentence?

Are you a fucking nigger?

You realize you would be better informed if you went to a grocery store and picked up the magazines at the checkout counter?

So you aren't even going to pretend to defend your original argument. What a joke.

Look at this faggot

Attached: racewar johnny.png (1200x1200, 186K)

Virgin spawn of immigrant detected
>not being Chad, spawn of colonists & founders

Jesus its the front fucking page of Drudge you low IQ nigger.
drudgereport.com/

lock im up

Defend your kuckening all you want. Defend it unto your death. Enjoy filing off the points on all your knives provided you can even buy a file. Defend that. Defend the day your very thoughts are banned by the state. Bin that spork, bin that stake, bin all metal ore plastics cans and rakes.
I expect nothing else than you to defend it all. What the fuck else can you do. Pretend you want it, or face the truth that you have no fucking other choice.
Have a good day
BIN THE EARTH KEEP US SAFE

>i cant type “drudge report” into google and click
>but I’ll write a paragraph about how it’s too much work to google the source

>reads Drudge
>calls other people low iq

You over throw your government because it does not represent the people and grants and removes its citizens rights on its own whim.

>Pro tip governments do not grant rights.

Before the police state, armed members of the community held the police/sheriff to standards and kept them in check against these illegal arrests. Enough armed men and you can overthrow the whole police department and put in someone else.

The UK has passed a point of no return. They can not allow themselves nor will they be allowed to reverse course on their terrible decisions. In order to keep people from realizing this war worthy terrible decisions they find it justified to silence any opposition.

Attached: 1527420644397.jpg (1200x908, 268K)

Jews jewing

I'm sorry I use a news aggregate site I should just take my talking points from JDIF emails like you.

the source is in the image you stupid fucking nigger monkey

as long as they already had runs on the board

>Daily mirror
hahahah
HAHAHAH

Holy shit fall on your swords for DRUDGE! Shill more faggots. It's bottom shelf tabloid (((journalism)))

Suprisingly... Muslims like him for his massive balls.

Attached: 1510816714888.jpg (1291x1241, 172K)

kill the fucking UK officials

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: 1481324679009.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>reading "drudge articles"
There is no article to read. It is a series of links to other sites. Could not be more obvious if you tried.

Might as well laugh at the dead UK.

Attached: 3984759834759834.jpg (1411x1912, 278K)

If you stand silent while the scum of the planet rapes your young girls... it’s the greatest non-act of mass cowardice ever

Good ol Bongland

Attached: 1527382770600.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Don’t listen to Kalergicuck. Drudge is useful to see what percolates to the persuadable masses. Tommy on the front page is yuge; means he’s entered the boomer lexicon. Rush etc.

Don't listen to contentious people who only want to divide us. Your people will prevail.

Article is "judge orders press blackout". News aggregate site is the source for it...................

Drudge only has one page. The fact that it's on the"front" page isn't really meaningful

You don’t understand how words work do you. What do “source” and “aggregate” mean.

>he doesn’t know Drudge runs the normie conservetard news cycle

There is supposedly a "press blackout" yet there are enough articles from, I guess according to you, respectable news organizations for it to be the main article on an aggregate site. oh yea, sound's legit.

Tommy is certanly getting blacked-out in prison as we speak. 2 more months and they will get bored of is loose boipucci and they will stab him to death like they did to bacon man.

Attached: Yamaha_R1.jpg (1600x1312, 398K)

>stream of consciousness rambling

These are second-level articles. The first wave WERE published then pulled. After organic backlash, it was clear a few more had to be allowed